621 Total

great guessing Gepetto!
Old June 13th, 2012, 00:48   #172
Gepetto
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
4 Total

Thanks Luffarungen- & thankyou to Caty too (you're a star!). I surprised myself there I think?! Romania should be proud!
Old June 13th, 2012, 16:36   #173
greatlifting
VIP Honored

5 For This Post
677 Total

Andre on tighs.

lift 107 lotion and me on her

Caty knows I like her legs and today she allows me to massage her legs with lotion. She is smoking a cigaret and I enjoy it to touch her muscular legs. After this she take me sitting on her tigh and later on her lap to undress me. She masturbate my dick and I enjoy her boobs with kisses and hands. Then she move me to sit on her left tigh for a hot tigh ride. To feel her muscular tigh under my crotch is fantastic and she give me a wild ride. Caty wants me having in this position for a hot wild and rough fuck. . At the end she give me a hot fuck standing while me hanging on her. The power of her legs is incredible and I love her legs so much.

enjoy my legs, Caty
Who Said Thanks:
dasiotemo (August 16th, 2012), deepkick (July 6th, 2012), piazzabovio (June 30th, 2012), luff(arungen) (June 20th, 2012), Snowstormbanana (June 13th, 2012)
Old June 16th, 2012, 23:31   #174
greatlifting
VIP Honored

8 For This Post
677 Total

A new video is online for you. Andre had his fun, now it?s your turn.

lift 108 for him and you

I told Andre about some nice positions how I would like to lift and carry him. When I told him, I like to carry him fullweight on my arms also, he got a nice smile on his face, because this impresses him and he likes that feeling to be impressed. You remember our first bondage clip here ? After I hold him bondaged horizontal across my biceps to blow him, we had an incredible sensual sex-time, because he can`t beleave that I have done this with him. Here is a new display how strong I am and Andre makes it more hard for me because he lifts his arms up to be real fullweight. I enjoy my power and I am a bit proud to show him and you these lifts. Caty

Who Said Thanks:
AnotherPlace (December 31st, 2014), dasiotemo (August 16th, 2012), deepkick (July 6th, 2012), piazzabovio (June 30th, 2012), luff(arungen) (June 20th, 2012), carrylover (June 20th, 2012), Slevin (June 17th, 2012), nishnuts (June 17th, 2012)
Old June 20th, 2012, 11:11   #175
unknown
VIP
Indian VIP 1

0 For This Post
1,342 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlifting View Post
Andre on tighs.

lift 107 lotion and me on her

Caty knows I like her legs and today she allows me to massage her legs with lotion. She is smoking a cigaret and I enjoy it to touch her muscular legs. After this she take me sitting on her tigh and later on her lap to undress me. She masturbate my dick and I enjoy her boobs with kisses and hands. Then she move me to sit on her left tigh for a hot tigh ride. To feel her muscular tigh under my crotch is fantastic and she give me a wild ride. Caty wants me having in this position for a hot wild and rough fuck. . At the end she give me a hot fuck standing while me hanging on her. The power of her legs is incredible and I love her legs so much.

[IMG]http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts028/46545/clip_images/lift%20107%20n.

enjoy my legs, Caty
caty
have u rubbed and fingered his a**
Old June 21st, 2012, 06:37   #176
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown View Post
caty
have u rubbed and fingered his a**
unknown,
not really, only a little bit. But I will do it better in the next time.
regards Caty
Who Said Thanks:
deepkick (July 6th, 2012)
Old June 21st, 2012, 16:10   #177
unknown
VIP
Indian VIP 1

1 For This Post
1,342 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlifting View Post
unknown,
not really, only a little bit. But I will do it better in the next time.
regards Caty
A strapon with carrying him will be good
Who Said Thanks:
deepkick (July 6th, 2012)
Old June 22nd, 2012, 04:16   #178
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

We will think at this
Old June 24th, 2012, 18:01   #179
greatlifting
VIP Honored

5 For This Post
677 Total

a new update for you.

lift 109 I want oil
It was sunday and after we has our breakfast Caty told me, she wants me to put some oil on her skin. I agreed and I catched the bottle with the oil. Caty enjoys to feel the oil and my hands on her soft skin, but suddenly she start to flex her arms and her big biceps comes real out. To put some oil on my girlfriends bigger biceps is awesome. The more oil I give, the more the muscles go bigger. Her muscles are much bigger than mine. After the flexing she show what these arms can do. She lift me up into a cradle and throw me real high and free up to catch me several times. Then she take me in her favourite position to carry me around. In between she continues with some flexing to let me see and feel her amazingly curves.

Kisses, Andre and Caty
Who Said Thanks:
dasiotemo (August 16th, 2012), Gepetto (July 19th, 2012), piazzabovio (June 30th, 2012), unknown (June 30th, 2012), ljakse (June 24th, 2012)
Old June 30th, 2012, 22:37   #180
greatlifting
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
677 Total

a new update.

lift 110 EURO 2012
Now we have the EURO 2012 and Andre is looking all games. He is a football fan and since the championchip starts, he lost his attention to me, only football is in his mind. He watch a game and calls me to bring him a new beer and when I serve it to him, he don?t react to me. I get the idea to catch his attention back to me. I walk in front of the TV and he protests against this. Then I start to do a striptease in front of him. He feels only disturbed and he stand up to push me away from the TV. This is too much! I raise him up onto my shoulder to lay across. I tell him to play on my nipples and boobs while we watch the game. During the time I go more horny and I need to play on my pussy, but this is not the satisfation I need. I change Andre into a reverse ots. Now I have the position and power to make him violent. I press his head between my legs into my pussy and I use him for my fun now. I am getting so horny and I overpower him while shaking him up and down very wild between my legs. He lick and suck my sweet pussy to climax which is coming simultan with a goal. After this he feels a bit strange about what happens and immediatly I take him in a cradle to save him. Then I walk with him to the sofa and place him onto my lap. Now we both chilling the game.

GOAL;GOAL
Who Said Thanks:
deepkick (July 6th, 2012), aedgar (July 1st, 2012)