Old July 12th, 2011, 18:43   #11
Liftluvver
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
62 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leobor View Post
...it is just important not to be carried away.
No pun intended?
Old July 12th, 2011, 20:26   #12
Leobor
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,676 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftluvver View Post
No pun intended?
I noticed that too after I wrote it, but it looked cool so I didnt gave any extra-explenations.
Old July 12th, 2011, 20:30   #13
Leobor
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,676 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashcanman View Post
I spend waaaay more on Cola than l&c
Thing about Coca-Cola is it cant empty your budget, but it can be bad for your health. I know some guy which drunk about 3-4 litres a day, and on one regular basketball game with his buddies his hand just broke when he catched a ball. Reason - Cola reduces calcium level, so his bones became like a butter.
Old July 12th, 2011, 20:31   #14
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leobor View Post
Thing about Coca-Cola is it cant empty your budget, but it can be bad for your health. I know some guy which drunk about 3-4 litres a day, and on one regular basketball game with his buddies his hand just broke when he catched a ball. Reason - Cola reduces calcium level, so his bones became like a butter.
Not to mention the diabetes and tooth rot.
Old July 13th, 2011, 15:49   #15
Tenshius
VIP

0 For This Post
160 Total

Hm, interesting... I've never spent a dime on it. I do like to lift a girl and carry her to bed, then remove her clothes and so on. Sometimes it really adds to the element... In all regards and purposes it is a fetish, but why would anyone consider a fetish to be a mental disorder?
Old July 13th, 2011, 18:32   #16
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Damn. In my real life I love carrying ladies and I do it any chance I get. I will carry them before sex as well. I enjoy it, they seem to enjoy it, no complaints so far, so why would I worry about what I like? As long as it's consensual, what's the problem? Some people worry needlessly. As I said before, fetishes are NORMAL, what's abnormal is to have no fetishes.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 00:43   #17
ibmsony101
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
462 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Damn. In my real life I love carrying ladies and I do it any chance I get. I will carry them before sex as well. I enjoy it, they seem to enjoy it, no complaints so far, so why would I worry about what I like? As long as it's consensual, what's the problem? Some people worry needlessly. As I said before, fetishes are NORMAL, what's abnormal is to have no fetishes.
What woman does not want to be carried! It is the poor guys who are into the reverse fetish who have a hard time getting their fix. When the internet was just becoming popular and a few L&C boards started I was a young teen. I communicated w/ older l&C fans who lamented not having an opportunity to be carried by their wives due to their increased weight and the frailty of their aging wives.

As I recall, there was a lucky middle aged man who must be past retirement by now who posted a couple pics of his wife carrying him. She was apparently quite athletic in her younger days and naturally strong. She would take him for long piggyback rides in the woods. His grown daughters, if I recall correctly, also gave him rides. A zany aging hippy who went by the wizard of Hamilton was quite successful in getting women to carry him on regular basis. Also, there were a few others (Nero, etc), but for the most part the regular guys were watchers and not doers.
Who Said Thanks:
tallgirlfan (August 21st, 2011)
Old August 21st, 2011, 09:52   #18
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

1 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmsony101 View Post
A zany aging hippy who went by the wizard of Hamilton was quite successful in getting women to carry him on regular basis. Also, there were a few others (Nero, etc), but for the most part the regular guys were watchers and not doers.
Interesting you bring up the wizard of hamilton i always wondered did he convince women he met randomly(like on the street or at a grocery store) to lift him? or were these women that were his friends lifting him??

It would be interesting to know if he was able to pull this off with women who were complete strangers to him...
Who Said Thanks:
ibmsony101 (December 28th, 2022)
Old August 21st, 2011, 10:04   #19
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
A paraphilia is something that totally replaces your desire for 'normal' sex. Like if you can't have sex without an L&C element being present, that would be a paraphilia. And this is very likely to adversely affect your life in terms of relationships and sexual performance. You'd have to be very very very lucky indeed to find a partner who has the same paraphilia!
Sometimes fetishes or paraphilia can be dangerous things especially since you mention: "something that totally replaces your desire for 'normal' sex." Something like that might make your partner uncomfortable.

Fetishes can also be fickle things sometimes you feel drawn towards a certain fetish and other times you don't even like that fetish anymore

Some people have many fetishes and they cycle through them.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 15:14   #20
Liftluvver
STANDARD

1 For This Post
62 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmsony101 View Post
...a lucky middle aged man who must be past retirement by now who posted a couple pics of his wife carrying him. She was apparently quite athletic in her younger days and naturally strong. She would take him for long piggyback rides in the woods. His grown daughters, if I recall correctly, also gave him rides.
IBM..., that was me. The daughters however were not daughters, but friends of my daughter. I am divorced and re-married now to a woman who indulges my L&C wishes whenever I wish! Life is good...however, I will never again post pics of any family member or acquaintance lifting anyone. That way, my life should remain very good!
Who Said Thanks:
ibmsony101 (January 19th, 2015)