Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old April 25th, 2010, 00:03   #31
bill616
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
4,738 Total
Default i don't know where to put these but -

There use to be an item "tall and strong", but I can't find it.
Any way, I came across these clips of an olympic cross country skier who is amazingly built and apparently quite strong. I was impressed!!! What do you think?

Old April 25th, 2010, 11:16   #32
Vodevil
VIP Honored
The very first member

0 For This Post
234 Total

I already mentioned how hot my personal trainer is. I forgot to mention when I discovered that her upper body is at least 20 per cent stronger than mine.
After my first session with her we went to do some stretching. She asked me to do some pushups and to demonstrate how to do them, she made 10 really easily. I tried to stay as calm as possible, when I watched how her big boobs and perfectly shaped lower body hit the floor, and somehow I managed to do so. I managed to do 10 pushups, but only barely.
The only reason why I was embarrassed in that situation was because there were other people around.

Last edited by Vodevil; April 25th, 2010 at 12:09.
Old May 1st, 2010, 15:35   #33
mansell3000
STANDARD

0 For This Post
15 Total

About a month ago my gas boiler cut out and I had no heating or hot water. I have a maintenance agreement with the gas company and they said they said they would sent an engineer to attend to it.

When the door bell rang a few hours later, I found two people in gas company overalls on my door step. The one in front carrying a tool box was a young lady about 25 years old. She was about 5ft 5ins tall and looked quite solidly built. She was very attractive in a tomboyish sort of way with a lovely smile. She introduced herself in a very cheerful manner, saying she was the gas engineer. She explained that her colleague was an apprentice, learning the trade. He was a shy young lad about 21 years old and 5ft 11ins tall with a slim build.

The engineer checked my system out and told me that the pump had seized up and said she would replace it. She gave a wrench to the apprentice and asked him remove the old pump whilst she got a new one out of their van. She was gone a few minutes and I noticed he was struggling to undo the nuts between the pump and the pipework.

When she came back in she asked him how he was doing. He said the nuts were very tight and wouldn't move. She explained they had probably become a bit rusty and corroded over the years. The apprentice carried on struggling to release the nuts and became hot and flustered. I was just about to offer to have a go when the engineer told him to have a rest and she would take over. She took off her jacket and was wearing a short sleeved shirt. I noticed she had very strong looking forearms. She took the wrench and within seconds the first nut was loosened. The other one took a bit longer but was soon undone.

The young apprentice's face was bright red, probably from the embarrassment he felt as much as the effort he put in. Whilst she finished the job the engineer tried to salvage his pride by saying there was a technique in releasing tight fittings which comes with experience. I don't think he was listening. I'm sure he was embarrassed that she had shown herself to be much stronger than him in front of me.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 20:20   #34
hud01
STANDARD

0 For This Post
13 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansell3000 View Post
About a month ago my gas boiler cut out and I had no heating or hot water. I have a maintenance agreement with the gas company and they said they said they would sent an engineer to attend to it.

When the door bell rang a few hours later, I found two people in gas company overalls on my door step. The one in front carrying a tool box was a young lady about 25 years old. She was about 5ft 5ins tall and looked quite solidly built. She was very attractive in a tomboyish sort of way with a lovely smile. She introduced herself in a very cheerful manner, saying she was the gas engineer. She explained that her colleague was an apprentice, learning the trade. He was a shy young lad about 21 years old and 5ft 11ins tall with a slim build.

The engineer checked my system out and told me that the pump had seized up and said she would replace it. She gave a wrench to the apprentice and asked him remove the old pump whilst she got a new one out of their van. She was gone a few minutes and I noticed he was struggling to undo the nuts between the pump and the pipework.

When she came back in she asked him how he was doing. He said the nuts were very tight and wouldn't move. She explained they had probably become a bit rusty and corroded over the years. The apprentice carried on struggling to release the nuts and became hot and flustered. I was just about to offer to have a go when the engineer told him to have a rest and she would take over. She took off her jacket and was wearing a short sleeved shirt. I noticed she had very strong looking forearms. She took the wrench and within seconds the first nut was loosened. The other one took a bit longer but was soon undone.

The young apprentice's face was bright red, probably from the embarrassment he felt as much as the effort he put in. Whilst she finished the job the engineer tried to salvage his pride by saying there was a technique in releasing tight fittings which comes with experience. I don't think he was listening. I'm sure he was embarrassed that she had shown herself to be much stronger than him in front of me.
Nice one
Old May 4th, 2010, 17:49   #35
rickishi
VIP
Indian VIP 2

0 For This Post
857 Total

A similar experience happened at my work place today , my personal PC was broke and the person who came to look at my PC turned out to be a newly appointed hot and slim Babe (smaller than me of course) !

Now she checked it out and told me to bring the CPU to her Workplace to disassemble it and have a look by the guys there , I tried to pick it up and go with her , but was not able to for long as my grip was slipping from the heavy CPU often and wrists hurt too. Then she took it and carried it up the steps 2 floors above , I could have chosen to return back to work place , But I followed her up to her workplace .

oh Boy you should have seen her bottom wiggle while walking with that CPU in her arms. I was imagining myself in that place

I was quite turned on the whole day today , she will bring back the PC tomorrow , hope to see some more action from this strong babe

Last edited by rickishi; May 4th, 2010 at 17:53.
Old May 9th, 2010, 19:06   #36
hud01
STANDARD

0 For This Post
13 Total

How about one that can kick your ass and look beautiful while she does it

Old May 10th, 2010, 20:50   #37
hud01
STANDARD

0 For This Post
13 Total

I don't know if she was stronger, but a pretty good feat of strength.

I was playing coed volleyball and went to the floor to get a ball. One of my female teammates, put out her hands grabbing mine. She pulled me to my feet without any effort on my part.

She didn't brace herself or do anything unusual, she pulled and I was on my feet.

I never did get the chance to find out exactly how strong she was, but I still think about it.

What did I think....Wow how cool and how strong is she?
Old May 16th, 2010, 19:09   #38
hud01
STANDARD

0 For This Post
13 Total

For those of you who think that a girl can't be stronger than a guy....

Old June 5th, 2010, 06:26   #39
johnp
STANDARD

1 For This Post
16 Total

Some years ago I was beaten at arm wrestling by the mother of my girl friend at the time. My girl friend was at University and she was going home for a few days to see her Mum and asked me to go with her. Her parents were divorced and her Mum lived on her own.

When I met her Mum I was really surprised. I new she was 42 years old but she looked about 10 years younger. She also looked really fit and strong.

In the evening we went out for a meal and my girl friend's best mate from school came with us. Afterwards we all went home and sat chatting. We all had a few drinks and were enjoying ourselves. My gf and her friend got engrossed talking about their school days and I got chatting to her Mum. Feeling a bit bold with the drinks, I couldn't help telling her how good she looked. She told that after the divorce she was down and put on weight, but over the past year she had got her life together again. She kept fit by going to the gym several times a week.

My gf overheard that and said "She's really stromg, she could beat you at arm wrestling". Being a bit merry with the drink, her Mum and I were up for the challengs. We sat at the table and locked arms. I put all my effort into it to beat quickly but her arm didn't move. After a while I realised I couldn't win so I decided to concentrate on getting a face-saving draw. However after a long stalemate I felt my arm getting weaker, and slowly but surely she pushed it down to the table. She asked if I wanted another go, but knowing she would beat me again I declined.

Since that day I have had no wish to ever have another arm wrestling match with a female.
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (March 17th, 2024)
Old June 5th, 2010, 21:24   #40
hud01
STANDARD

0 For This Post
13 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp View Post
Some years ago I was beaten at arm wrestling by the mother of my girl friend at the time. My girl friend was at University and she was going home for a few days to see her Mum and asked me to go with her. Her parents were divorced and her Mum lived on her own.

When I met her Mum I was really surprised. I new she was 42 years old but she looked about 10 years younger. She also looked really fit and strong.

In the evening we went out for a meal and my girl friend's best mate from school came with us. Afterwards we all went home and sat chatting. We all had a few drinks and were enjoying ourselves. My gf and her friend got engrossed talking about their school days and I got chatting to her Mum. Feeling a bit bold with the drinks, I couldn't help telling her how good she looked. She told that after the divorce she was down and put on weight, but over the past year she had got her life together again. She kept fit by going to the gym several times a week.

My gf overheard that and said "She's really stromg, she could beat you at arm wrestling". Being a bit merry with the drink, her Mum and I were up for the challengs. We sat at the table and locked arms. I put all my effort into it to beat quickly but her arm didn't move. After a while I realised I couldn't win so I decided to concentrate on getting a face-saving draw. However after a long stalemate I felt my arm getting weaker, and slowly but surely she pushed it down to the table. She asked if I wanted another go, but knowing she would beat me again I declined.

Since that day I have had no wish to ever have another arm wrestling match with a female.