Old January 6th, 2018, 06:57   #51
TheWolfe
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
2,745 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
It depends on the scenario. I don't like to see distressed females in real life. It's okay if they're in a movie or TV show. Say that a female spy kidnaps a woman as part of a plot. She's a lot bigger and stronger than the kidnapped woman. She just lifts the helpless woman over one shoulder before she carries her to a waiting van. Of course, the liftee cries out as she kicks her feet in a helpless manner. By the way, why isn't this thread in the lifting board?
When there's acting I like contemplating the whole behind-the-scenes scenario involving the director approaching the actresses to get their willing agreement to perform the lift, their internal reaction to the presentation of the idea, potentially test-lifting to make sure they're physically capable of the lift, discussions of what the lift should convey onscreen, the actresses' input back to the director, rehearsals of the lift, the actresses giving thought to how they perform the lift, how they privately react to the experience of the lift, how many actual lifts were performed to be edited together into the scene and other things.

I know this thread is about body position but sometimes the mind is more important than the body.
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (January 6th, 2018), allffcradles (January 6th, 2018)
Old January 6th, 2018, 07:29   #52
allffcradles
VIPOS

2 For This Post
1,154 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
When there's acting I like contemplating the whole behind-the-scenes scenario involving the director approaching the actresses to get their willing agreement to perform the lift, their internal reaction to the presentation of the idea, potentially test-lifting to make sure they're physically capable of the lift, discussions of what the lift should convey onscreen, the actresses' input back to the director, rehearsals of the lift, the actresses giving thought to how they perform the lift, how they privately react to the experience of the lift, how many actual lifts were performed to be edited together into the scene and other things.

I know this thread is about body position but sometimes the mind is more important than the body.
I'd like to see every take of the lifts too including stuff that didn't make the final cut, everything basically.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (January 6th, 2018), zebra (January 6th, 2018)
Old January 6th, 2018, 09:45   #53
zebra
VIP

2 For This Post
610 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post

I like the emotional and mental underpinnings too. What are they feeling, and what are they thinking? I like it when the liftee displays a sense of embarrassment. She pleads to be put down onto the ground, but the lifter ignores her requests. It's like a form of gentle and playful domination. The lifter shows that she's in control of the liftee. She can do anything she wants with her. I base that last one on something that a woman said to me in real life.
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (January 6th, 2018), TheWolfe (January 6th, 2018)
Old January 6th, 2018, 15:15   #54
adfimus
STANDARD

1 For This Post
6 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post
That is the problem though the few women capable of effortless harder lifts often are giants, not womanly, or at least part of them is too butch to be sexy, for the typical male at least I know there's not just a few into butch women. Or the liftee is so puny that it looks like an underage lift.
Ok, now I understand your point of view, which I agree with in general.

The vast majority of women lifters who succeed in doing Overhead Lifts are usually with big muscles and don't have a feminine look ... Yes it's true, but this does not prevent the presence of some naturally strong girls or even some beautiful & muscular girls who are keeping their femininity and who succeed to do Overhead Lifts, perhaps not so easily but who can do it anyway.

By the way, I remember seeing many pictures and videos of attractive (& feminine) girls who have already done good Overhead lifts, like some girls doing Acrobatic duo (f/m) and some crossfit girls

Last edited by adfimus; January 6th, 2018 at 16:57.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (January 6th, 2018)
Old January 6th, 2018, 21:13   #55
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,154 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfimus View Post
Ok, now I understand your point of view, which I agree with in general.

The vast majority of women lifters who succeed in doing Overhead Lifts are usually with big muscles and don't have a feminine look ... Yes it's true, but this does not prevent the presence of some naturally strong girls or even some beautiful & muscular girls who are keeping their femininity and who succeed to do Overhead Lifts, perhaps not so easily but who can do it anyway.

By the way, I remember seeing many pictures and videos of attractive (& feminine) girls who have already done good Overhead lifts, like some girls doing Acrobatic duo (f/m) and some crossfit girls
I tend not to watch acro lifts they rarely do sensual lifts as it's a discipline/sport. There are gymnasts/acrobats strong enough to do them? Yes. Do they though? Often not the way I want. That's the beauty of gymnasts/acrobatics the women tend to remain graceful (Depending on era, sadly current scorecards favour short stocky for artistic gymnastics) in contrast to men that get very beefy. So comics etc would have an appeal as you get females with superpowers like Supergirl, Ms Marvel, Rogue from pre movies etc without needing muscles and as they remain a natural size they can be carried with ease too so both parties are happy. (Rogue and Storm cradled had some appeal when I was younger especially when it was between those 2. From the old cartoons I did a mental count of how often they are cradled and it was actually Jean Grey that gets carried most, mostly by Cyclops. Storm is carried by the most number of lifters & Rogue's most common liftee hehe. It was like Storm liked her carrying her there was 1 carry where Rogue caught her midair and Storm held onto her and moved into a cradle position, wasn't needed as Storm can fly anyway haha)

1 mmo an american lesbian said she was cradled once by her partner and that the fact 'she could drop her on her ass but doesn't cos she loves me'... , very sweet statement eh?

Last edited by allffcradles; January 6th, 2018 at 21:19.
Old January 10th, 2018, 09:51   #56
Maverions
STANDARD

0 For This Post
12 Total
Default Oh my god

F/F bearhug, rear or front..

Legs straight of course

Last edited by Maverions; January 10th, 2018 at 10:03.
Old January 14th, 2018, 01:47   #57
dwighth
STANDARD

0 For This Post
2 Total

Overhead lift is my favourite
Old January 23rd, 2018, 18:11   #58
bandido5

0 For This Post
2 Total

I prefer ots carry, closely followed by cradle.
Old January 25th, 2018, 19:39   #59
Qazse
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

I love front lift but arms should be under of the legs and hands should hold my butts so tight.Last of all she must be shemale
Old January 27th, 2018, 00:31   #60
liftergio
STANDARD

1 For This Post
464 Total

I like to slip my arm between the legs of women and pick them up! Like a crotchlift! Its my favorite.
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (February 19th, 2018)