tallgirlfan
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
New video on liftingfems!
Christie Ricci lift a big guy! I see the video... I think Christie is the strongest girl in that website, more than summer and chloe
She's a amazon 5'10 tall and 160 lbs
Yea, i love Christie and Molly probably the two strongest girls in Lusa both are really tall!

Last edited by tallgirlfan; February 19th, 2011 at 05:44.
Old February 19th, 2011, 07:58   #52
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Hello, my friend. Do you know when they'll post another awesome FF L&C vid? It's been ages! If you're in contact with them, could you pressure 'em to make a new vid with (preferably, Summer or Chloe)?
Cheers!
I think the L&C videos are their category that sells the least so they update it less frequently
Old February 19th, 2011, 18:47   #53
dendrin
Administrator

3 For This Post
10,904 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Hello, my friend. Do you know when they'll post another awesome FF L&C vid? It's been ages! If you're in contact with them, could you pressure 'em to make a new vid with (preferably, Summer or Chloe)?
Cheers!
Hello Lifter, I emailed Sybil Starr and she says Lusa is no longer active. One of Jasmine's ex-partners still updates the site but acted like it would not be shooting more once the archives run out. According to Sybil, Chloe is busy with college but might be available for customs (named "Shana" on her site). Jasmine can also be found working through Sybil now, but they mostly do wrestling and don't have a dedicated lift and carry store. A sad day indeed.

http://fantasyfightgirls.com/fighters.html
Who Said Thanks:
Lifter (February 19th, 2011), schmoedude (February 19th, 2011), kahuna (February 19th, 2011)
Old February 19th, 2011, 23:17   #54
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
Hello Lifter, I emailed Sybil Starr and she says Lusa is no longer active. One of Jasmine's ex-partners still updates the site but acted like it would not be shooting more once the archives run out. According to Sybil, Chloe is busy with college but might be available for customs (named "Shana" on her site). Jasmine can also be found working through Sybil now, but they mostly do wrestling and don't have a dedicated lift and carry store. A sad day indeed.

http://fantasyfightgirls.com/fighters.html
Thank you very much for the timely info. Very sad, they had amazing stuff. Oh, well...
Cheers!
Old February 27th, 2011, 13:43   #55
aloknath
VIPOS

1 For This Post
445 Total

This really is sad

However, for those who haven't noticed, a new FF lift video just went up on femfightflix.com with Chloe lifting/being lifted by Rachael. I emailed them asking what was up with the infrequent lift/carry download updates and the webmaster put it up!
Who Said Thanks:
Lifter (February 27th, 2011)
Old February 27th, 2011, 14:16   #56
aloknath
VIPOS

1 For This Post
445 Total

Guys, according to one of the producers at the website 'Lucas', it isn't true that Lusa/Femfightflix has stopped doing shoots. He says that, in fact, they've added 6 new girls to their roster and that they're getting ready to do March's shoot.

He said he would update their facebook group status to address this.
Who Said Thanks:
Old February 27th, 2011, 19:46   #57
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
Guys, according to one of the producers at the website 'Lucas', it isn't true that Lusa/Femfightflix has stopped doing shoots. He says that, in fact, they've added 6 new girls to their roster and that they're getting ready to do March's shoot.

With all the excitment of Rachel's awesome new vid, I forgot to mention this new one by Lusa, which was very good as well. Hopefully they'll continue to produce more FF L&C vids!
Cheers!
Old February 27th, 2011, 21:21   #58
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,904 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post

I would love to be wrong on this, would you mind sharing what he said. No one else has been able to get a response.
Old February 27th, 2011, 21:40   #59
dendrin
Administrator

1 For This Post
10,904 Total

It looks I did interpret that email wrong, here is the message from their facebook page!

Hi friends and fans, this is Chloe. There is a rumor going around that Lusa is no longer doing new shoots, etc. I wanted to hop on here real quick and squish that rumor before anyone becomes upset or worried.

We are and have been doing new shoots every month, since the beginning. We have more Lusa Girls than ever before, in fact.... we have 6 new girls that will be shooting with us on a regular basis. We also have about 3 new projects that will be launching in the next 8 - 12 months. We're going to be opening our Custom Production site back up in April, we're very excited about that. I guess what I'm trying to say is... Lusa is going to be here until their is no audience left that wants to watch any of our content.

So anyone that was wondering or upset about the rumor.... no need to be any longer. You have nothing to fear, Lusa will always be here! :-)

XOXOXO

- Chloe
Who Said Thanks:
Old February 27th, 2011, 22:22   #60
aloknath
VIPOS

1 For This Post
445 Total

Looks like Chloe beat me to it...this is pretty much what Lucas said.

And no worries, Dendrin - you could hardly have misunderstood the email - if Sybil said Lusa was shut down then there aren't many ways to interpret that. I guess she must have just been misinformed herself.
Who Said Thanks: