The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   LandC Lounge (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Request Full Forum Access - New and Updated (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4754)

ironmanfan March 18th, 2023 11:07

Over 18
Password secure
Found on google
Live in the US

You have been granted access several times. Every time we promote you, you remove your own access and apply with a new account. Stop wasting our time! -dp

Parsec March 18th, 2023 11:37

Hello, Im over 18 years old and I chose a secure password. I found the forum on Google and I live in Germany.

Konann March 21st, 2023 14:33

Standard access

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konann (Post 278945)
Hello everyone, my name is Konann i’m from south Africa, I really would like to join and share in this website. I didn’t know about it until last week from Google. I really like Lnc since 2011 but I only watch it from tiktok, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. Since all these years I really like to share it here. I’m more than 18 and I hope to be a member here. :thumbup2:

I would really like to get the standard access. Thanks

Please log in without your VPN to confirm your stated location, and let us know when you have done so. After you have been granted standard access, you can go back to your VPN. -dp

Konann March 22nd, 2023 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konann (Post 279152)
I would really like to get the standard access. Thanks

Please log in without your VPN to confirm your stated location, and let us know when you have done so. After you have been granted standard access, you can go back to your VPN. -dp

I prefer to keep VPN on always not only on this site but with all other sites because it’s safer and I don’t have any reason to keep my location secret. I hope you understand me. Thanks

dp March 22nd, 2023 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konann (Post 279191)
I prefer to keep VPN on always not only on this site but with all other sites because it’s safer and I don’t have any reason to keep my location secret. I hope you understand me. Thanks

I understand, but it is the policy of this forum to require all users to log in without a VPN when requesting access. After you have full access you can resume using your VPN. This is not negotiable, all other members of the forum were required to follow this rule.

Konann March 22nd, 2023 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by dp (Post 279197)
I understand, but it is the policy of this forum to require all users to log in without a VPN when requesting access. After you have full access you can resume using your VPN. This is not negotiable, all other members of the forum were required to follow this rule.

I respect your policy. But sadly, the website won’t open at the country I live. So I have to use VPN all the time.

Konann March 22nd, 2023 22:34

Done

Quote:

Originally Posted by dp (Post 279197)

Ok, now I login without VPN it worked :thumbup1:

dj87 March 23rd, 2023 03:09

Lift and Carry Forum Access

I'm over 18.
My password is secure.
I found this on Google.
I live in the USA.

dp March 23rd, 2023 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konann (Post 279203)
Ok, now I login without VPN it worked :thumbup1:

Yes, I can confirm it, so you can go back to using your VPN. You should post a new access request though, with correct information this time. You can post it in the help desk if you prefer that (the help desk is a private forum that only admins can see).

Konann March 23rd, 2023 11:48

Standard access

Quote:

Originally Posted by dp (Post 279209)
Yes, I can confirm it, so you can go back to using your VPN. You should post a new access request though, with correct information this time. You can post it in the help desk if you prefer that (the help desk is a private forum that only admins can see).

I’m over 18
I live in Saudi Arabia
My password is secure
I find this website through google
Thanks