The Lift & Carry Forums

The Lift & Carry Forums (http://landcforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://landcforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Favorite lifting method (http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5837)

piggybackrides September 24th, 2016 05:19

Content deleted as it deals with a man lifting.

Phoneman

c00ksta September 25th, 2016 03:34

would love to see those videos!

Observer September 25th, 2016 07:23

Me too. Particularly if BBW or SSBBW are involved. Please bring them back or put it in another thread (and tell us where it is).

me_ankit October 5th, 2016 17:38

Fav way to get lifted

Front lift, shoulder ride and cradle :-)

Cumulus July 4th, 2018 20:31

If I am lifting her, I prefer cradle, her riding on my shoulders or fireman carry.

If she is lifting me, I prefer cradle, front straddle, donkey lift, over her shoulders as she squats, or simply OTS over one shoulder. Overhead also if she can do it.

kramer65486 July 18th, 2018 00:27

Shoulder lift but my favorite is overhead lift

martin July 18th, 2018 11:23

I do not like lift girls, its better when they lift me :D
Until now I tried cradle carry, lapsitting, piggyback ride, one arm lifting. My favourite is piggyback ride. I could not still get lifted on shoulder ride, but I would definitely like to try. I convinced lots of girlfriends to piggyback me but no one accepts shoulder ride. I think I need to find a session girl to get it. :confused1:

phoneman July 18th, 2018 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 214045)
I do not like lift girls, its better when they lift me :D
Until now I tried cradle carry, lapsitting, piggyback ride, one arm lifting. My favourite is piggyback ride. I could not still get lifted on shoulder ride, but I would definitely like to try. I convinced lots of girlfriends to piggyback me but no one accepts shoulder ride. I think I need to find a session girl to get it. :confused1:

This board is about females lifting, so you are in the right place.

We have only a couple of threads about males lifting. All things related to males lifting belongs only in those threads.

nrfac1 July 20th, 2018 10:27

Favorite lifting method

I particularly like a much taller larger , probably well over 6ft performing aggressive clothing lifts on a teeny 5ft or less lady. Age differences are hot, either much taller and older, or much taller and youthful lifting much older (the latter probably wins out).

Such lifts can be F2F or F2M, but the idea that they approach the littl'un, towering over them, then grabbing them roughly by the shirt of jacket, maybe shaking them a little, or jerking them around like that, and then knees bent, just lift them up, by grabbing their jacket front.

Ideally no wall, the little one can grip the giantess's wrists, that's fine. They're lifted up so faces are level.

Also love dragging a little person along the floor by their collar and maybe then pull them up to their feet in one move.

Or maybe lift them up by the back of the jacket, by the belt is hot too.

Something so humiliating for a puny person to be picked up by their jacket, legs dangling. Just love it.

A side issue, but I also love the idea of huge, giant, muscled men picking up petite, slim ladies in much the same way, via an aggressive clothing lift!

Ukeboy July 24th, 2018 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Observer (Post 178157)
Which is your preferred way to lift a girl or to be lifted by one?

Over her shoulder, definitely. Fireman's carry, or on one side or the other, face forward or back. Delicious!