ibmsony101
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
462 Total
Default Thank for the reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftluvver View Post
IBM..., that was me. The daughters however were not daughters, but friends of my daughter. I am divorced and re-married now to a woman who indulges my L&C wishes whenever I wish! Life is good...however, I will never again post pics of any family member or acquaintance lifting anyone. That way, my life should remain very good!
Glad to have heard from you. For some reason, I looked on this old thread that I have not looked on for many years, only to find your comment.... I am glad that you are happily married to woman who indulges your L&C wishes. I understand why you would not post personal pictures. You would be glad to know that all the pictures that I saved from those days were wiped out in hard drive crash and I have not seen them resurface. It is good to have boundaries. I hope that would know how lucky you are... Most women that I have ever known would not entertain the idea, either out of fear of getting hurt or for thinking it silly or unmanly for a man to want to be lifted by a woman. Those who find partners who are both welling and able are lucky indeed.

Last edited by ibmsony101; January 19th, 2015 at 11:28.