Old September 27th, 2020, 15:03   #415
rflcblue
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher860 View Post
Hey rflcblue, I was wondering what kind of gear you used to do the POV shots in your videos, is it some kind of selfie stick or something the like? How do you tie it?

The thing is I tried to do something like that with my gf by just holding a phone over her shoulder (of course not my 7D ). But she's pretty strong and can carry me for quite a while on her back, like 250m, and I need both my arms solidly put around her shoulders to be able to stay up there for that long.

Really enjoyed cute Jennifer btw, cool girl and she tried hard to put her nice feet back into these heels hehe!
... and I supposed, these POV shootings were not hip enough or out of time meanwhie. Nice to see, some guys are really interested.

I used to do it with a camcorder, but generally need the right hand to hold it. Never with a smartphone, because you cannot turn the monitor and you cannot see, what you are shooting. When you use a camcorder or a camera, where you can turn the monitor, you focus the lense down and turn the monitor to your head. Very helpful is a wide angle lense in order to see more of the girls body.

I also used a (long) selfie stick (for shoulderride) and an action cam. I have one with a seperate small monitor on a bracelet and put it on the left arm (like a watch) while holding the stick/cam with the right hand. But you have to trust in the girl and in your own balance, because you use boths arms to control the shooting. It?s a bit strenuous, but why should you be comfortable while the girl has to work so hard, haha. Really, better you do not try this (the shoulderride), you could injure yourself, when you fall down.

OK, good luck with your piggyback shooting!