View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2021, 00:46   #54
sitwithme83

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
0 Total
Default Lapsitting on the loo

Hi all. Thankfully I have found a place to be open & honest about my kink/fetish.

I am not in to lift & carry as such, I am most definitely a lap sitter, I have been all my life & more importantly I am a keen, active lap sitter of ladies whilst they are relieving themselves. I love all the things about lapsitting that the rest of you do with the addition of having a serious love of her releasing number 1’s & number 2’s as I enjoy the comfort, security & romance of her lap. I would say that I most commonly sit astride my lap partner as I love the feeling of her body/abdomen as she pushes against my crotch as she squeezes & pushes whatever she is secreting from her bladder/bowels. Feeling her between my legs, under my bum & the fantastic cuddle that I can get in this position is what draws me to this position the most however I’m not opposed to sitting across her lap as I have done this & enjoyed it too & let’s not forget the old sitting on her lap with my back to her but this is probably my least favourite of the 3 positions as I am not only stimulated by the touch sensation but also visually I love to look in at her face as well as the audio & scent of the whole situation.

Obviously the toilet is where this takes place but I do dream of outdoor scenarios involving makeshift toilets of various different construction as well as free squatting and wall sitting. I do have many stories regarding this topic that I would be glad to share if anyone is interested.

All the best