Old November 14th, 2012, 07:27   #1
winniethebeer
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
8,727 Total
Default depressing reality relevant to our fetish

1. the avg woman is around 75% bodyweight of the average man

2. a woman weighing the same as a man has on avg 50% his upper body and about 66% his lower body strength.

so do the math and notice the average woman is only 38% as strong as a man on upper body and 50% for lower body. Which means for men to carry women is as easy as carrying a child while the opposite is true; its as hard as a child carrying a grownup
Old November 14th, 2012, 08:04   #2
davelifted
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
426 Total

its remarkable how, if they put their mind to it, how easy it is for some of them to lift and carry me. You forgot the power of the mind
Who Said Thanks:
tallgirlfan (January 6th, 2013), gsr3032000 (November 16th, 2012)
Old November 14th, 2012, 18:39   #3
Slevin
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
541 Total

what is your source for this data?
Old November 15th, 2012, 06:32   #4
aloknath
VIPOS

2 For This Post
446 Total

I don't know, man. Judging from my experience most healthy women can lift (at least via piggyback if not more) men of up to 185 lbs at least with not too much trouble. There is no dearth of women capable of lifting most of us under 200 lbs. The difficult part is to get them to try and do so! Capability is not, in my opinion, an issue.
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (November 16th, 2012), ljakse (November 15th, 2012)
Old November 15th, 2012, 11:57   #5
fa
STANDARD

0 For This Post
5 Total
Default I agree with you

I agree with your point Ashok 100 %

The thing is how do we find Ladies who share our interest and who are capable of lifting us

I live in South Africa where there are no recognized session wrestlers who 1 can approach for a lift & carry session

I myself have cerebral palsy which affects my speech and walking slightly

making it even more difficult for me to ask ladies in my own country to lift me
Old January 6th, 2013, 09:06   #6
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

1 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by davelifted View Post
its remarkable how, if they put their mind to it, how easy it is for some of them to lift and carry me. You forgot the power of the mind
Agreed, i can't tell you how many times i've seen women who doubt themselves lift three times their weight

It depends sometimes, if a guy appears to be lighter it can be a tad bit less intimidating. I'm usually lighter so i have an easier time. I try to keep my weight down specifically for lift and carry
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (January 7th, 2013)
Old November 15th, 2012, 13:47   #7
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,154 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniethebeer View Post

2. a woman weighing the same as a man has on avg 50% his upper body and about 66% his lower body strength.

so do the math and notice the average woman is only 38% as strong as a man on upper body and 50% for lower body. Which means for men to carry women is as easy as carrying a child while the opposite is true; its as hard as a child carrying a grownup
I fail to see why that is bad, I have no interest in women lifting men, the sadder reality it seems is that a lot of women don't actually like to be carried (And men of the modern age are often either lazy, feeble or just lacking in chivalry as it seems though we're getting bigger on average these days the men are less bothered to carry women now!) and I am also very bothered how hard it is NOT to come across fm material, there was a time when it was easier to find ff or mf stuff without the fm side rearing its head but certainly it isn't the case anymore! Well think of it this way, if women were just as strong as men and about the same size on average would our fetishes be as appealing? I think as a lover of women being carried, no. I do not find large women being lifted a joy, large as in heavy I like them light! Now for those who like the amazons, if that was quite typical for women to be that size again the fetish wouldn't be as unique.

I do get the opinion it seems there is f/m bias on this site and for the record, no most women aren't able to lift their own bodyweight let alone someone heavier in their arms, I can't say I've conducted a survey of this of course but going on my experience from martial arts, luggage and baggage etc it's pretty clear that's the case
Old November 15th, 2012, 15:33   #8
phoneman
Administrator

2 For This Post
3,086 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post
I fail to see why that is bad, I have no interest in women lifting men, the sadder reality it seems is that a lot of women don't actually like to be carried (And men of the modern age are often either lazy, feeble or just lacking in chivalry as it seems though we're getting bigger on average these days the men are less bothered to carry women now!) and I am also very bothered how hard it is NOT to come across fm material, there was a time when it was easier to find ff or mf stuff without the fm side rearing its head but certainly it isn't the case anymore! Well think of it this way, if women were just as strong as men and about the same size on average would our fetishes be as appealing? I think as a lover of women being carried, no. I do not find large women being lifted a joy, large as in heavy I like them light! Now for those who like the amazons, if that was quite typical for women to be that size again the fetish wouldn't be as unique.

I do get the opinion it seems there is f/m bias on this site and for the record, no most women aren't able to lift their own bodyweight let alone someone heavier in their arms, I can't say I've conducted a survey of this of course but going on my experience from martial arts, luggage and baggage etc it's pretty clear that's the case

All ffcradles. Enough with your criticism of f/m lifting. No one cares that you have no interest in it. This is not the first time that you have made such a posting.

This board is about female lifting either males or females. We will not accept your type of postings.

Why can't you just say that you prefer f/f without attaching f/m? Everyone would understand your point and you would not be as offensive.

Forums and boards have been ripped about by the competition between f/m and f/f. That has not happened here in nearly 4 years and you are not going to cause it with your comments.
Who Said Thanks:
greybeezer (November 15th, 2012), Slevin (November 15th, 2012)
Old November 15th, 2012, 23:24   #9
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,460 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post
I do get the opinion it seems there is f/m bias on this site
You would be wise to take phonemans advice and keep those opinions to yourself then. There have been members removed from the forum for trying to start this f/f vs f/m bullshit and it will not be tolerated here any more. It would be a shame to lose a good member just because they feel their own opinon is more important then those of others. There is no need to insult the f/m fans just because you do not aggree with them there is no right or wrong and lift and carry and since this is such a small comunity we would be wise to try and all get along.
Old November 15th, 2012, 23:42   #10
Leobor
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,695 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniethebeer View Post

So? The rarity makes it more valueble. Although I am not into FM that much.