Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 29th, 2012, 10:19   #26
greatlifting
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
5 For This Post
677 Total

Hi pikey,
thanks for the Christmas regards. We have not dressed him like an elf and also no Christmas theme, but we have a lot of fun with him in this video.

lift 134 too much wine - full HD
I have invited Caty and Roberta into a restaurent for lunch. We eat and drink a lot but the girls take?s more wine than me. When we arrive at home they decide to have a party with more wine. Caty switch on some music and Roberta starts to lift and dance with me. Caty bring?s some wine and the party goes on. The girls lift me rough and wild during they dance, they have a lot of fun while twirling me around. They go on to play rough with me and we all drink and smoke. Caty goes on with the harder lifts until she decide to carry me overhead. I am not sure about, to be lifted by my girl but she do it really well. At the end Roberta try to lift me also overhead, but it fails in due of the wine. These girls are really crazy, but strong.

Who Said Thanks:
deepkick (February 22nd, 2013), dasiotemo (February 16th, 2013), piazzabovio (January 12th, 2013), unknown (January 6th, 2013), CageDemon (January 2nd, 2013)