The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old January 11th, 2024, 01:23   #71
ajajajaj
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
11 Total

It is what you make of it. It doesn't necessarily have to fall with dom/sub dynamics. I personally prefer F/F, so may not be the best to answer this.
Old February 26th, 2024, 16:57   #72
Lucky Luke
STANDARD

2 For This Post
2 Total

I don't like being dominated at all. I don't like domination. I just like strong girls, and being able to lift me is simply a demonstration of strength.
Who Said Thanks:
armando54100 (July 26th, 2024), 169qwe (March 7th, 2024)
Old February 28th, 2024, 13:26   #73
Upperdupper
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

I guess it depends on you and your fantasy, right?
Old March 14th, 2024, 00:32   #74
pockets
STANDARD

2 For This Post
2 Total
I don't think it must be domination, but to me, the appeal is very much from the domination aspect that the lifter can bring to it. For example, I love getting offered to be picked up by girls (I am not a big guy, and girls apparently find my build an ideal one to try and lift to benchmark their strength) because the very act of wanting to hold me close against her body and prevent the earth from pulling me back down is an act of domination which I thoroughly enjoy.
The very nature of a girl wanting to lift me, wanting my body to lean against her and hold on to her, and then executing that intention, is an act of domination I can't resist!

That being said, I understand that this is not the only perspective on lifting. The flipside can hold true as someone else mentioned in this thread - you could be the one dominating even as the one being lifted, but that paradigm appeals to me far less.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (March 15th, 2024), zebra (March 14th, 2024)
Old July 25th, 2024, 20:29   #75
Goo
STANDARD

2 For This Post
5 Total

I don't know, but personally I love the woman to be stronger and bigger. so the lift and carry is dominating action on me
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (July 26th, 2024), TheWolfe (July 25th, 2024)
Old August 8th, 2024, 10:13   #76
AgentGucci
STANDARD

1 For This Post
1 Total
I think it’s way hotter when the girl is only lifting you instead of the bad acting in L&C vids when they try to be mean and aggressive that’s completely opposite of what we want, a submissive strong girl who can lift you is way hotter
Also whats even hot about a girl who hates you to lift you? (Most l&c vids that ive seen)
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (August 17th, 2024)
Old August 8th, 2024, 10:23   #77
Hidddman
VIP

0 For This Post
619 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentGucci View Post
I think it’s way hotter when the girl is only lifting you instead of the bad acting in L&C vids when they try to be mean and aggressive that’s completely opposite of what we want, a submissive strong girl who can lift you is way hotter
Also whats even hot about a girl who hates you to lift you? (Most l&c vids that ive seen)
I beg to differ. I really dislike it when the girl lifting comes across as too quiet or meek; it tend to come across as her not really enjoying it at all. This is why pony or donkey lifts are my least favorite kinds of lifts. I prefer it when the lifter has spunk and energy. Lift and Carry to me is a dominant show of strength and power.
Old August 9th, 2024, 11:19   #78
suannai

0 For This Post
2 Total

I think there are many scenarios of lift and carry, for example in primary school girls develop early and will help pick up their male classmates to watch the game。

Last edited by suannai; August 9th, 2024 at 15:16.
Old August 12th, 2024, 13:56   #79
Jonahtk

1 For This Post
13 Total
I think that it could be domination, submission or neither. It really depends on how you wanna do it. Personally I prefer a mix with my lift and carry. My favorite lift is a piggyback ride and I also have a wrestling/choking fetish. So in my case it's generally more about mounting someone and taking control.

In a weird way I feel like this example has aspects of submission and domination in a struggle. whenever I've mounted someone in the past I feel control in the way that they might not be able to shake me off, but they still have full control of our position. I know that there is a decent crossover between wrestling and LandC, but I kinda feel like this particular experience might be somewhat niche, but if it isn't I'd love to meet others who feel the same.

That being said, I definitely just like lift and carry in a lot of other ways, and the experience itself is just situational. personally, At the end of the day, whatever the purpose, it just feels nice to be lifted by someone.

Last edited by Jonahtk; August 12th, 2024 at 14:04.
Who Said Thanks:
neptune_g2 (August 12th, 2024)
Old August 17th, 2024, 05:43   #80
TheWolfe
VIPOS

1 For This Post
2,994 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentGucci View Post
I think your idea of what domination is has been defined by the cartoonish bad acting in fetish videos.

What I was getting at when I started this thread is probably more about submission. When a person is lifted, they give themself to the lifter. Isn't that submission? Therefore the lifter is dominating them by default, even if the lifter isn't trying to DOMINATE them in the stereotypical BDSM sort of way. Subtle little acts of domination and submission happen to us every day that have nothing to do with BDSM or fetishes. That was my line of thinking.

But also...

What if, in an actual BDSM context, a dominant orders a submissive to lift and carry them and the submissive obeys? That kinda flips the roles, doesn't it? Or does the dominant submit to the submissive by trusting that the submissive will in fact obey?

If you drop your preconceived notions of what "domination" and "submission" are and look at where the submission actually is occurring, it's pretty interesting to dissect the dynamic.
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (August 18th, 2024)