The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old April 22nd, 2012, 19:54   #151
joesherlock101
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
12 Total

I want to see a short fat girl lift and carry Caty!
Caty in her black outfit and black high heels gets scooped up by a short fat girl. (5' tall and 350 pounds) Caty kicks and screams but the fat girl carries her away!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 20:04   #152
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,179 Total

Wow, it always amazes me how specific our tastes are with this fetish, but in this case, I'd like to suggest that this clip never be made, simply for the fact that it would sadden me to see a woman so unhealthy as to be 5 feet tall and weigh 350 pounds...that's a little too extreme for my taste.

Dave
Clips4sale.com/8715
Old April 24th, 2012, 13:25   #153
joesherlock101
STANDARD

0 For This Post
12 Total

Sorry to offend you Dave but if everyone on this board expressed their dislikes of each and ever version of this fetish it would be full of post just like yours.
Do we really want to see that?
Just because a girl is fat doesn't mean she is out of shape. Their low center of gravity and strength make them great lifters of taller fit women.
Old April 24th, 2012, 13:52   #154
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,179 Total

Don't put words in my mouth, joe. Your interest does not offend me. As someone who has struggled with weight my whole life, I was simply suggesting I would not want to see a female that is 5 ft. And 350 pounds because that would no doubt have a huge impact on her long term health. Those proportions are beyond extreme morbid obesity. As for suggesting that one could support that girth and be "in shape", well that's your perspective. I feel it would be an unfortunate burden for any woman to carry (no pun intended). Anyway enough of this. Let's get back to the good times
Old April 24th, 2012, 15:57   #155
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

Hi, that?s me Caty. Let?s be relaxed guys. At first, I think it is nearly unpossible to find a girl with this sizes and to search for it take too much time and costs. To see a girl which is shorter than me but 3 times heavier is also not my taste. Sorry joesherlock101, but this dream will be a dream. But I wish you good luck and perhaps your dream becomes true. Dave have thanks for your comments which are more in my mind.

Guys, there is no reason to get in trouble, we have all our fantasies and that?s why we are here. OK?

kisses to you, Caty
Who Said Thanks:
Dercer (April 24th, 2012)
Old April 24th, 2012, 22:23   #156
joesherlock101
STANDARD

0 For This Post
12 Total

No problem Caty I did a great photo shop of you being carried OTS by a short fat girl. I'm glad the thought at least crossed your mind. And I will always imagine you kicking those sexy legs as the fat girl walks off with you.
Old April 24th, 2012, 22:51   #157
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,476 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesherlock101 View Post
Sorry to offend you Dave but if everyone on this board expressed their dislikes of each and ever version of this fetish it would be full of post just like yours.
Do we really want to see that?
Just because a girl is fat doesn't mean she is out of shape. Their low center of gravity and strength make them great lifters of taller fit women.

I do support the notion that everyones tastes are there own and must be respected and you are very welcome to try and get the video that you are looking for and I don't think Dave was being malicous with his comments. I don't find anything wrong with what you are looking for but I will disagree with you on the size you are looking for as healthy. I am a foot taller then the height you are requesting and have a much larger frame then most men do and at 300lbs I am terribly out of shape, and I am fairly active and live a very physical lifestyle. I don't want you to think that I am being negative in any way I am just offering you an experinced look at your request. No need to keep this discusion going as this is the wrong place for it I just wanted to add a little insight into the discussion from someone who happens to be on the oversized out of shape side
Old April 27th, 2012, 16:52   #158
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

something for the f-f fans.

lift 98 hot shoping
Roberta and me were shoping and we arrived at home. The shoping with her was very funny and we had some great times in the changing rooms, which makes the shoping more spicey. Now we are here and at first we have a look at our new clothes. But not for long and we have a real hot kiss and love act. We both are strong to carry each other and we enjoy that in a wild way. Hot lift and carry !

Time for shoping.
Kisses Roberta and Caty
Who Said Thanks:
dude2510 (July 15th, 2012)
Old May 11th, 2012, 17:58   #159
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

my sweety on arms in a new video

lift 99 chill on arms
While watching TV my sweety gets sleepy. I wake him up and tell him to go to sleep in the bedroom. After a while he agrees but at first he wants to lay and to sleep in my arms. I take him cradle style to carry him motherly around and he relax and chill in my arms. I love it to watch him being my sweetheart.

Old May 11th, 2012, 18:02   #160
greatlifting
VIP Honored

5 For This Post
677 Total

A new video and Caty is amazing. Have fun, we had fun during the lifts.

lift 100 Catys promise
Before leaving in the morning Caty tell me, she like to have a lift and carry session with me in the evening. She would like to try some new things. She promise to amaze me. I know her and I know that?s meaning, she feels strong and in a very deep mood of strength. After coming home in the evening she show me what she mean. Imagine, Caty hold me under armpits overhead, standing on 1 leg while blowing me or she balance me laying on top of her head while doing squats. This is incredible. She do several other fantastic lifts and holds with funny easyness, which is real amazing. In between she also dances with me on top. She is soo strong!!

Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (June 30th, 2012), deepkick (May 22nd, 2012), nishnuts (May 12th, 2012), jorginho (May 11th, 2012), Angeleye (May 11th, 2012)