Old March 1st, 2011, 19:43   #461
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
While we are at it with names, here are some women in your neck of the woods that may be good candidates:

My favorite
http://scissorvixens.com/Website/Vix...ction_page.htm

Also in area are Former Gladiator Shannon Dallas Hall, Cindy (who also does MMA), Mandy T, Alexis Rain, Laci, to name a few. You may already have some up your sleeve.

http://scissorvixens.com/Website/HTML/Vixens%20Page.htm

Some of the hottest session women are on that site. They include women who do sessions that are not posted anywhere else. The owners of that site may even key you in on their non session talent that may also live in your area. I'm little Surprised that you're not on that site yourself with those legs of yours.
Hi Strut!

Thanks so much for the suggestions. I know some of those girls, some I dont. One thing to please keep in mind is you can get most any girl to shoot a scissor or wrestling video, but only a select few will do lift and carry at all or if they are open to it, to the level I need to put a video of them to my site. There is nothing worse than a lift and carry video that just features a few lifts or lifts where the girl can only hold the liftee up for a few seconds. In a perfect world, I need girls that I can lift but also can do some lifting as well.

I am always on the lookout for good lifting talent but sometimes they are hard to find but please keep the suggestions coming!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old March 1st, 2011, 23:04   #462
carrychris2009
VIP Honored
Indian VIP 3

0 For This Post
1,018 Total

Hi Rachel. Love your lifts and videos. You upside down head boosts are A particular favorite of mine.

PS Rachel Please check out the lift and carry jokes thread. I have something for you.
Old March 1st, 2011, 23:15   #463
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrychris2009 View Post
Hi Rachel. Love your lifts and videos. You upside down head boosts are A particular favorite of mine.

PS Rachel Please check out the lift and carry jokes thread. I have something for you.
Funny and soooo true!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old March 2nd, 2011, 05:41   #464
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
806 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hi Strut!

Thanks so much for the suggestions. I know some of those girls, some I dont. One thing to please keep in mind is you can get most any girl to shoot a scissor or wrestling video, but only a select few will do lift and carry at all or if they are open to it, to the level I need to put a video of them to my site. There is nothing worse than a lift and carry video that just features a few lifts or lifts where the girl can only hold the liftee up for a few seconds. In a perfect world, I need girls that I can lift but also can do some lifting as well.

I am always on the lookout for good lifting talent but sometimes they are hard to find but please keep the suggestions coming!
I definitely have that in mind. I know looks can be pretty deceiving from personal experience and plenty of lifts with girls that I've befriended/dated in the past. I'm sure it can be tough on your end but I bet you have your methods of weeding.

Also if you aren't already familiar, Grapplinggirls.com and of clips4sale (looks like they're near you in Sarasota) also has a handful of very athletic and attractive girls that I'm guessing may reside in the FL area. I'm sure there are quite a few women who can easily do L&C and a couple girls perform lifts in the videos. I wonder what sources the owner of that site use and if a lot it is through word of mouth. Maybe they will share sources and you can network as I'm sure they are always looking for new talent. Then every L&C fan wins and you blow your site up more. I already believe that you have the best pure, active L&C material on the net with lots of potential including roster wise.

And who knows, you may already have some of these girls lined up in your back pocket..

Just my take.

Last edited by strut170222; March 2nd, 2011 at 06:09.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 23:54   #465
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
I definitely have that in mind. I know looks can be pretty deceiving from personal experience and plenty of lifts with girls that I've befriended/dated in the past. I'm sure it can be tough on your end but I bet you have your methods of weeding.

Also if you aren't already familiar, Grapplinggirls.com and of clips4sale (looks like they're near you in Sarasota) also has a handful of very athletic and attractive girls that I'm guessing may reside in the FL area. I'm sure there are quite a few women who can easily do L&C and a couple girls perform lifts in the videos. I wonder what sources the owner of that site use and if a lot it is through word of mouth. Maybe they will share sources and you can network as I'm sure they are always looking for new talent. Then every L&C fan wins and you blow your site up more. I already believe that you have the best pure, active L&C material on the net with lots of potential including roster wise.

And who knows, you may already have some of these girls lined up in your back pocket..

Just my take.
Hi Strut!

Thanks so much for your feedback, advice and compliments, it is truly appreciated!!

Yes, much like you I'm sure, through experience, you start developing good instincts about which girls can lift and which can't.

Interestingly enough, I have actually spoken to the guy who runs Grappling Girls and he is very nice. Your ideas were spot-on as during one of our discussions, I told him now envious I was of what seemed to be a never-ending supply of tall and athletic girls he gets for his site. He did tell me one of the main sources for how he finds new talent and I have begun tapping into that.

I do think one of the main things he has going for him is that there several huge Sports Academies like IMG located in the Sarasota-Bradenton area so that is a haven for the type of girls that you see on his site. I wish Orlando wasn't 3 hours away from there or I know I could get some of those girls to shoot with me as well! He did tell me he would ask some of his girls if they were interested in shooting lift and carry vids but I never heard back

I am contemplating spending a few days in the Tampa-St Pete area to capitalize on the talent that there, but it can be very risky as the cancel and no-show rate tends to be extremely high over there, especially when you have never worked with the girl before.

Thanks again Strut and keep the ideas coming.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old March 3rd, 2011, 23:58   #466
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total
Default Lift and Carry Session With Dia Zerva

Have you ever fantasized about doing a lift and carry session with the girls your see that travel the world offering this unique service? Well, this video offers the next best thing starring the strong and beautiful Dia Zerva!

This video begins with the lucky gentlemen calling Dia to arrange an appointment. He is a larger male so he asks Dia if she can handle lifting his weight. Dia lets him know it definitely won't be a problem, and that she will be right over to his hotel room. Dia gives him a big hug when she arrives and ask if she can go into the bathroom to change. She comes out wearing nothing but bootie shorts and sneakers and then the fun begins!

Dia begins with a piggybck ride which then turns to donkey calf raises where she has him on her back for well over 4 minutes before putting him down. She then performs many lifts including fireman's carry, over the shoulder, front straddles, airplane rides and cradles with the 220 pound male.

As the session is coming to an end, Dia asks if there is any other lift he wants her to perform. He asks if she can give him a shoulder ride which the sexy Dia peforms with ease.

Don't miss the super strong and sexy Dia Zerva making dreams become reality!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old March 11th, 2011, 00:55   #467
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
205 Total
Default Rachel Turns It Up a Notch!

Rachel was planning on shooting outside with Isabella, but the rain came to their dismay. Rachel will never let the weather get in the way of a good time, and decides she is going to put on a lift and carry strength display including many lifts she has never tried before!

Rachel performs a wide array of lifts with Isabella including several cheerleading lifts, bodyslams, between the legs, several one arm lifts, shoulder sits, cradles, over the shoulders, backbreakers and more.

Rachel also performs two different double lifts! She performs a double side straddle with Isabella and the 185 pound Andy. As an encore, Rachel then also puts the 220 lbs Rick on her back while cradling the 125 pound Isabella!!

Come see again why Rachel has been called the pound for pound strongest girl in Lift and Carry.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (July 30th, 2016)
Old March 14th, 2011, 00:49   #468
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
366 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Rachel was planning on shooting outside with Isabella, but the rain came to their dismay. Rachel will never let the weather get in the way of a good time, and decides she is going to put on a lift and carry strength display including many lifts she has never tried before!

Rachel performs a wide array of lifts with Isabella including several cheerleading lifts, bodyslams, between the legs, several one arm lifts, shoulder sits, cradles, over the shoulders, backbreakers and more.

Rachel also performs two different double lifts! She performs a double side straddle with Isabella and the 185 pound Andy. As an encore, Rachel then also puts the 220 lbs Rick on her back while cradling the 125 pound Isabella!!

Come see again why Rachel has been called the pound for pound strongest girl in Lift and Carry.

Hi, dear. I think it is much better not to mix ff sets with fm.
Old March 14th, 2011, 03:12   #469
Coolbeans
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,397 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Hi, dear. I think it is much better not to mix ff sets with fm.
Why would that matter?
Old March 14th, 2011, 03:16   #470
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,179 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbeans View Post
Why would that matter?
Because if this is the same Lifter from the old Valkyrie forums, he was adamant about lift and carry being reserved exclusively for girls lifting girls. If I recall, he used to make very disparaging comments about those that wanted to see girls lifting guys as being "homosexuals." Of course, I could be wrong, and this could be another Lifter
Who Said Thanks:
xi (March 14th, 2011)