Old February 26th, 2023, 10:04   #11
lapsitting2020
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
9 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftmeup78 View Post
Lapsitting is the best form of lift and carry. It feels great to sit on your woman's lap; your feet dangling in the air, straddling her strong yet soft thighs while she makes strokes your thing. While you sit on her lap, you appreciate the back of her neck; her shoulder muscles; her upper arms. She can also finger your ass making you squirm on her lap. You can either sit front-facing or sideways; both have advantages and disadvantages. If you are sideways; you can see her face and how confident she feels cradling you in her lap. Eventually, the friction is too much to bear and you cum sitting on your beloved. That is the most wonderful experience you can feel - feeling helpless ejaculating; your cum spluttering on her stomach or breasts or her thighs. She would smile when that happens feeling on top of the world while you cling on to her like a weak baby.
Absolutely, man! One of the best experiences a man can have!
Old March 13th, 2024, 12:26   #12
m140i
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

How did you tell to your wife/girlfriend that you had a fetish for lapsitting?
What was his reaction?
Old April 13th, 2024, 15:37   #13
Lil8810
STANDARD

0 For This Post
2 Total

I really enjoy lapsitting definitely when she has big thighs and butt. Plus it amazing when they pleasure you while doing it.
Old April 14th, 2024, 09:31   #14
jfiochetti2001
VIP

1 For This Post
47 Total

Lapsitting is the easiest to have a chance that the woman will agree to carry you longer. But I like it when the girl has long legs and wears heals because I like the feeling when my feet don't touche the ground.
Who Said Thanks:
lapsitting2020 (April 21st, 2024)
Old April 20th, 2024, 15:36   #15
frosty

3 For This Post
16 Total

I discovered it with my ex girlfriend when i invited her to sit in my lap, than she was insisting that i sit on her lap... It was funny as we both lughed, after that she always wanted me in her lap as she didn't like when she needed to sit in lap. Now with my wife is easy, she likes to put me in her lap and really enjoy in that. I personally love when she is wearing nylons or pantyhose with high heels
Who Said Thanks:
lapsitting2020 (April 21st, 2024), ljakse (April 21st, 2024), neptune_g2 (April 20th, 2024)
Old April 21st, 2024, 10:19   #16
lapsitting2020
STANDARD

0 For This Post
9 Total

how tall are they and you? And weight? If you're willing to share.
Old April 21st, 2024, 10:20   #17
lapsitting2020
STANDARD

0 For This Post
9 Total

Is there anyone here who has sat on a woman's lap who wasn't his gf or mother? Who was she and how did it happen? I love unexpected lapsits.
Old April 21st, 2024, 20:59   #18
mdavidstar
STANDARD

1 For This Post
27 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapsitting2020 View Post
Is there anyone here who has sat on a woman's lap who wasn't his gf or mother? Who was she and how did it happen? I love unexpected lapsits.
Yes. I've sat on so many laps! I've often sit on my wife's lap, but I'll count that as the same as "gf." Before I got married, I sat on some girl's laps in high school and later in college. I would often playfully sit down on my female friends' laps.

Once in college, a friend and I were in a sort of "high" state. We hadn't taken any drugs, but it was late at night and we'd been up for a long time giggling together, and we decided to pose for some photos with my camera on a timer--purposefully making the images as weird as we could. At one point, my friend was sitting in a chair while I was focusing the camera. I got it set up and said, "How about if I sit on your lap?" She smiled and said, "Sure!" And for the next half-hour, we took dozens of pictures of me sitting on her lap. I wish I still had them. They got lost years ago in a move.

I kept getting up, supposedly to "adjust the camera," because my favorite part of lapsitting is the first moment I sit down, and I wanted to experience that as many times as I could.

I was so much bolder then than I am now. Before my friend left, I said, "You know what my favorite part of the night was? Sitting on your lap. Could I do it again before you go?" She said, "Of course!" and patted her thighs.

Most of the time, when I've been upbeat and not creepy, women haven't had a problem with it. It took me a long time to work up the courage to tell my wife about my fetish, but, after I finally told her, I felt dumb for having waited so long. She was totally cool with it.

My favorite experiences have been when girls have invited me to sit on their laps without me asking. That's only happened a few times, but I cherish those memories.

Back in the day, I also had lots of experiences sitting on the laps of strippers and some sex workers.
Who Said Thanks:
lapsitting2020 (April 22nd, 2024)
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:07   #19
lapsitting2020
STANDARD

0 For This Post
9 Total

Are you the lap sitter? The King of lapsitting???

https://lapsitter.blogspot.com/

?
Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:26   #20
truckerdude302
VIP

2 For This Post
104 Total

I sat on my ex-gf's lap several times. I was around 26 and she was 24. The first time it was totally unexpected. We were in my home and I was doing my office work, but I wanted her to sit in my lap. so she was sitting in my lap and was trying to work. but it was getting little difficult for me. and then she casually suggested I sit on her lap. Initially I said no, but then she insisted many times and finally we switched and I sat on her lap atleast for around 15-20 mins
Who Said Thanks:
lapsitting2020 (Yesterday), neptune_g2 (April 22nd, 2024)