Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
130 Total
Default orgasms

Did you discover orgasms with lnc?
For me yes, watching tv and masturbating
I Also couldt n stop thinking about giros lifting guys when I wrs younger
Luckly with my Wife we play with lifting, She even wears costumes for me
What about you? Did you ever experience an orgasmo when you were younger or now lifting relate?
Who Said Thanks:
raul2626 (January 8th, 2023)
Old February 12th, 2021, 18:44   #2
billknight
STANDARD

0 For This Post
9 Total

Absolutely when watching it! Done some very mild lapsitting which definitely added to the orgasm that I had with my wife (hj while kissing).
Old July 1st, 2022, 17:52   #3
Aadfg

0 For This Post
9 Total

Lapsitting Handjob for me as well. It's so sensual and intense. Favourite one for me
Old July 2nd, 2022, 17:18   #4
TheWolfe
VIPOS

3 For This Post
2,743 Total

I think seeing girls being lifted is the first thing that turned me on at a very young age. Lifting has always been my #1 fantasy and it's always been a part of my sex life with wives and girlfriends.

At first it was fantasizing about me lifting girls I found attractive, whether it was girls from school or movie stars. Then in my teens it evolved into fantasizing about F/F lifts. Double the girls = double the fun. In a few years I'll turn 60 and my #1 turn-on is still the same as it was when I was a little kid. So when it's just my fantasy, all I need is F/F lifts to get off, though lately I've been into the fantasy of sex with a girl while another girl cradles her.

In actual sex, the act of lifting does not finish me off. It's just a huge part of foreplay. I also enjoy making my girl orgasm so I like to pick her up and hold her as I make that happen with my hand. I've never had a girl who didn't love that either. Sometimes we'd do that in front of a mirror so I could watch her better. But then we finish on the bed or wherever while the lift is still fresh in my mind.
Who Said Thanks:
soclope (September 1st, 2022), Bbwbearhug (July 25th, 2022), TheLurker1 (July 11th, 2022)
Old July 10th, 2022, 12:27   #5
dodge77
STANDARD

1 For This Post
56 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by billknight View Post
Absolutely when watching it! Done some very mild lapsitting which definitely added to the orgasm that I had with my wife (hj while kissing).
Lap sitting: my wife is about 195 lbs and I’m 170. I love sitting on her lap especially when she has short shorts on and I can feel her smooth legs. It definitely gets me pretty hard.
Who Said Thanks:
liftmeup78 (January 15th, 2023)
Old July 12th, 2022, 21:14   #6
mdavidstar
STANDARD

2 For This Post
26 Total

Wow. I didn't know there were so many of us who sad on our wives' laps. I've had the same experience many times. She wears shorts, a short shirt, or is naked, and I sit naked on her amazing lap while she gives me a handjob and we make out.

I also love seeing her sitting on other girls' laps.
Who Said Thanks:
dodge77 (July 13th, 2022), piggybackrides (July 13th, 2022)
Old July 19th, 2022, 16:05   #7
ztestordner
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

Zazie Skymm got a squirting orgasm during l&c
Old July 20th, 2022, 18:26   #8
liftmeup78
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
2,022 Total

Always sit on partner’s lap while you orgasm. In those few mintues, you feel helpless, feet hanging well above the ground, arms holding her shoulders tightly, feeling the power of her legs and thighs. A heavenly feeling for sure.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 16:59   #9
dodge77
STANDARD

0 For This Post
56 Total

In addition to the lap sitting, I like to straddle my wife’s thigh. Her thighs are tan, smooth, thick, and strong. As I wrap my legs around just one thigh, she pushes her leg up into my crotch and I can feel the power of her lifting me a bit…it’s like I’m riding her. She can see how much I love this and has found that it’s what gets me easily hard. This is why I really love that she outweighs me by 25 pounds.
Old August 4th, 2022, 01:00   #10
Thewadzee
STANDARD

2 For This Post
28 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge77 View Post
In addition to the lap sitting, I like to straddle my wife’s thigh. Her thighs are tan, smooth, thick, and strong. As I wrap my legs around just one thigh, she pushes her leg up into my crotch and I can feel the power of her lifting me a bit…it’s like I’m riding her. She can see how much I love this and has found that it’s what gets me easily hard. This is why I really love that she outweighs me by 25 pounds.
I have actually had something similar to this. when my GF hugs me, sometimes she moves us closer to a wall and puts one leg between my legs and with the support of the wall lifts me up a little and sometimes kiss. it feels amazing but never orgasmed though.
Who Said Thanks:
Parsec (April 24th, 2023), raul2626 (January 8th, 2023)