Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old March 14th, 2021, 21:13   #1
bigjjman244
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
5 Total
Default Wife carried by other female

Anyone have any experiences seeing a wife or girlfriend get carried by another female? Would love to hear others experiences with this!
Old March 15th, 2021, 15:22   #2
TheWolfe
VIPOS

6 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjjman244 View Post
Anyone have any experiences seeing a wife or girlfriend get carried by another female? Would love to hear others experiences with this!
Absolutely and it's fairly easy to make it happen in the right party or nightclub environment provided your wife is light enough. Just pick your girl up and hand her to another girl. This works especially well if people are taking photos together. Have a female friend take a pic of you lifting your girl, then say, "Let's trade!"

If you want a specific story, there was one New Year's Eve a few years back where a girl gave my wife a big, silly bear hug and lifted her. I said something like, "That's not how to do it. Let me show you" and I cradled my wife and then said, "Here, you try" and I handed her off to her. She struggled but I got a pic. (It's been shared here already by someone who found it in our social media.)
Who Said Thanks:
Hamfire5 (December 27th, 2023), zebra (March 25th, 2021), gremlin_95 (March 20th, 2021), phoenix (March 16th, 2021), TheLurker1 (March 15th, 2021), saschas (March 15th, 2021)
Old March 15th, 2021, 20:40   #3
bigjjman244
STANDARD

1 For This Post
5 Total
Default Wife/gf carried

Thanks for sharing that story! Love hearing stories of seeing your wife or girlfriend get carried by another girl! Anyone else that has an experience seeing this I would love to hear about it!
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (October 27th, 2023)
Old October 18th, 2023, 04:19   #4
dcrt440
VIP

2 For This Post
19 Total

My wife has been carried by many women. We make it a tradition pose
Who Said Thanks:
lcand223 (December 16th, 2023), TheWolfe (October 27th, 2023)
Old December 25th, 2023, 15:04   #5
gerrogerro12345
STANDARD

0 For This Post
2 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjjman244 View Post
Its a dream of mine, to see a woman bigger and stronger than myself lift up my wife, I would wish my wife to gasp as she is lifted higher than I could ever lift her.
Old December 26th, 2023, 19:03   #6
100proof
VIPOS

4 For This Post
826 Total

I used to date a girl named Ola in college. She was petite, 5’2” and barely 100lbs. Very pretty, blonde hair blue eyes, Her roommate was this beautiful half black girl Shasta, who was probably 5’8” and 140ish. She played soccer for the Community college, great shape.

Anyway, we floated the river on intertubes once, and early on, Ola’s tube popped, and instead of coming on my lap in my tube, she ended up riding on Shastas lap in her tube for the remainder of the float, which already put a lump of jealousy in my throat.

At the end of the float, we got out of the water at this big gravel parking lot where we left a car, probably 100 feet. I was at the car with friends putting the tubes in while Ola and Shasta were still getting out of the river. They started walking to us, Shasta had sandals, Ola was barefoot. Ola was laughing and yelling in pain as she tried walking barefoot on the gravel before stopping saying it hurt too bad to walk, and requesting someone bring her her shoes.

After waiting a moment, Shasta with an inner tube hooked on her left arm, crouched and wrapped her right arm around Ola’s legs and picked her up over her shoulder, and carried her and the tube across the entire lot to the car
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (January 3rd, 2024), gremlin_95 (December 29th, 2023), Hamfire5 (December 27th, 2023), zebra (December 27th, 2023)
Old December 27th, 2023, 03:15   #7
zebra
VIP

2 For This Post
599 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100proof View Post
I used to date a girl named Ola in college. She was petite, 5’2” and barely 100lbs. Very pretty, blonde hair blue eyes, Her roommate was this beautiful half black girl Shasta, who was probably 5’8” and 140ish. She played soccer for the Community college, great shape.

Anyway, we floated the river on intertubes once, and early on, Ola’s tube popped, and instead of coming on my lap in my tube, she ended up riding on Shastas lap in her tube for the remainder of the float, which already put a lump of jealousy in my throat.

At the end of the float, we got out of the water at this big gravel parking lot where we left a car, probably 100 feet. I was at the car with friends putting the tubes in while Ola and Shasta were still getting out of the river. They started walking to us, Shasta had sandals, Ola was barefoot. Ola was laughing and yelling in pain as she tried walking barefoot on the gravel before stopping saying it hurt too bad to walk, and requesting someone bring her her shoes.

After waiting a moment, Shasta with an inner tube hooked on her left arm, crouched and wrapped her right arm around Ola’s legs and picked her up over her shoulder, and carried her and the tube across the entire lot to the car
I like that. It's like my Halloween festival L&C episode. I saw a larger college girl cradle lift and cradle carry a smaller college girl for MINUTES. The larger girl sprinted up and down the street, at full speed, while she carried the smaller girl. It was the best F/F live lift to date. She held the girl both before AND after I witnessed it. I couldn't tell you how long she held her friend in her arms. It was like she weighed nothing.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (January 3rd, 2024), gremlin_95 (December 29th, 2023)