PDA

View Full Version : ponyplay

kimychoi
January 2nd, 2010, 22:23
I think ponyplay can be considered one of the lift and carry and should be included.

Yoon

jlcircusrider
January 3rd, 2010, 10:55
So should Donkey riding, but it is not very popular

j-ram
January 3rd, 2010, 22:03
So should Donkey riding, but it is not very popular

Donkey rideing is one of the greatest lift there is. Its not hard to get girls do it, because its not that hard for them.

kimychoi
January 4th, 2010, 22:18
then, let us start posting photos and video clips for ponyplay lifting. Either donkey style, or on all fours riding, piggyback too are welcomed.

dendrin
January 4th, 2010, 23:09
then, let us start posting photos and video clips for ponyplay lifting. Either donkey style, or on all fours riding, piggyback too are welcomed.

It's just a different fetish. Especially when you start adding saddles, the masks, stirrups, and whatever else. If you go to a real ponyplay site you certainly won't see any real lifts except maybe a very rare piggyback or shoulder ride, and the "pony" in this case is usually male. I dont care if you post f/f, f/m ones just be sure to properly label and preview them as most members will pass on it.

j-ram
January 4th, 2010, 23:21
It's just a different fetish. Especially when you start adding saddles, the masks, stirrups, and whatever else. If you go to a real ponyplay site you certainly won't see any real lifts except maybe a very rare piggyback or shoulder ride, and the "pony" in this case is usually male. I dont care if you post f/f, f/m ones just be sure to properly label and preview them as most members will pass on it.

yeah thats different with the saddle, just donkey lift, the donkey calf raise lift. thats still lift and carry, it should be simple as that, no extra gear

jlcircusrider
January 5th, 2010, 13:46
Although L & C should cover all forms of Girls' L and C it does no most of the time.

By all means say what style you are posting: it will enable many to miss out on Donkey and Pony.

It will also enable me to miss out on OTS, Cradle, Lapsitting and any thing else where the rider is not on the girl's back.

'One man's meat is another man's poison' is very true!

I am very happy for those of you who like what I don't like, but I am saddened by how little there is on Donkey riding and I don't mean Donkey sitting.

For obvious reasons I can't be the only person in the world who is interested in Donkey rinding, but it often feel like it.

L & C doen't seem to cover Riding, which is, perhaps, better called Girlriding.

To my mind carry inplies movement as in riding, but it is usual used for a stationary lift.

kimychoi
January 5th, 2010, 18:12
I enjoyed your replies.. perhaps you misunderstood me. Although ponyplay includes what is so called ponygirl, ponyboy and there are fetish sites and groups dealing with it and different kind of equipment are used such saddles, carts, etc., what I meant was the simple pony play games between friends, wife and her husband, brother and his sister, etc. Sometimes they perform donkey ride stationary or with motion, carrying the partner on all fours or mix between piggybacks, donkey ride, or pony ride.

regards

jlcircusrider
January 6th, 2010, 11:45
I agree.

I'm not keen on using riding gear.

Just plain playing.

When I went to school, many moons ago, the girls played donkey, sometime with two riders.

It seems to have died out in the UK owing to teachers concerned with Health and Safety rules.

kimychoi
January 6th, 2010, 20:20
shall we start sending photos and clips about ponyplay?
is it possible to send it here?

yoon

vk
January 6th, 2010, 20:47
Here we are in a conversation subforum. Ponyplay pictures and clips should rather be posted at F/F - F/M pictures and F/F - F/M clips. Better watch ponyplay seen as a game than the cart stuff with all the domination thing.

jlcircusrider
January 7th, 2010, 12:10
Here we are in a conversation subforum. Ponyplay pictures and clips should rather be posted at F/F - F/M pictures and F/F - F/M clips. Better watch ponyplay seen as a game than the cart stuff with all the domination thing.

This makes good sense to me.

All I ask is please say WHAT ALL CLIPS THEY ARE !

We can then all chose to watch or ignore

kimychoi
January 9th, 2010, 08:53
thank you jlcircusrider and VK for your replies
already I am respecting the rules in this forum and the old forum as well.
I was VIP and VIP2 in the old forum where I posted many. I do not know why I was not included automatically to the VIP sections here.

Regards

raflaq
February 17th, 2018, 13:02
Is there anyone who have an experience of ponyplay?

I've got to know some ponygirls can attain sexual pleasure when they are carrying their partners.

phoneman
February 17th, 2018, 16:27
Is there anyone who have an experience of ponyplay?

I've got to know some ponygirls can attain sexual pleasure when they are carrying their partners.

Why don't you tell their stories?

raflaq
February 17th, 2018, 20:47
Why don't you tell their stories?

Sorry, I did not experience it with them.
I found the girl on an online site, and she had her dominant partner. I talked to her online and she said she attained it when she was carrying her partner.
And then, I googled about ponygirl. Actually there are some girls who experienced it.
And I am curious why in this forum or L&C bbs of other countries, there is no report of an altered state during a lift and carry, like subspace or domspace?

Mac3
May 9th, 2018, 13:49
I've seen videos of larger women on thinner girls and wondered how they can do it without breaking their back or even their hands. I've always thought it looked silly but I can see it as lifting

Dylan91
July 12th, 2023, 17:01
I have one experience. I paid a hooker to do it. I asked a few hookers and most of them were confused that you did not want to f*** them. But his girl was pretty open. She was not like "Okaaaay?!". She was like "I understand. Ok! we can do that!". And she got to the bed, got on all fours telling me to get on. She did some dirty talk to ride her like "break the horsey!!". It was very, very sexy but I couldn't hold it too long.:blushing:

tjw1971
July 20th, 2023, 03:36
Actually, there are some generic "fetish" type web sites out there where "Pony Play" is one of the categories.

I always thought it was pretty cool too, seeing guys riding women in that way. But I posed the question to some of the people in their forum about their feelings about the "crossover" with the L&C fetish.

It sort of surprised me how negative or even hostile they were about that suggestion! I think their viewpoint might have been the idea that there are very different motivations for being sexually stimulated by it in "their" fetish, vs the L&C crowd's interest in it? Like the way most of us would say we don't care about all those "other parts" of it like a woman dressing like a horse or being told to parade around in front of someone just walking behind her with a horse whip.... They find ALL of that stimulating, and don't like people "disassembling" the fetish into a focus on the woman having to be strong enough to carry the guy.