PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Website

wolverine
February 3rd, 2010, 18:52
http://www.isistheamazon.com/

winniethebeer
February 4th, 2010, 00:31
she says she lifts people overhead if they weigh under 230lb.

Daniel
February 5th, 2010, 10:03
http://www.amazingasianamazon.com/home.html

mark.johnson21
May 6th, 2010, 04:36
So I looked through Isis' website. She bodyslams a girl in the fake ring on one of the videos towards the bottom - it's labeled with "Isis wrestles reporters" or something like that - so it's real easy to find. The bodyslam is towards the end of the clip.

What's interesting is that you can sign up to wrestle her. They video tape it and keep the copyright (why would anybody do it then?). But what occurred to me is that she says it's not a fetish session and that there's nothing sexual about it.

However... as everybody here knows... any guy who wants to wrestle her probably wants to just to get tossed around because it arouses him. The only other guy who'd willingly wrestle her is an idiot who wants to get hurt. I mean she's 6'9 for God's sake!

I just found it interesting that she says it's not sexual... when really it is. That's what fetishes are - something not typically sexual that evokes arousal.

aloknath
May 7th, 2010, 01:18
However... as everybody here knows... any guy who wants to wrestle her probably wants to just to get tossed around because it arouses him. The only other guy who'd willingly wrestle her is an idiot who wants to get hurt. I mean she's 6'9 for God's sake!

I just found it interesting that she says it's not sexual... when really it is. That's what fetishes are - something not typically sexual that evokes arousal.

This seems to happen sometimes when wrestlers/producers think they're 'too good' for the fetish market.

Sleeperkid too for the longest time tried to keep insisting that his site was about the wrestling and they make a big deal about keeping it clean. Keeping it clean is absolutely fair if that's what they want but being a little in denial about the fetish aspect of what they're doing is a little disingenuous. It's a little harder for him to deny these days what with all the KO/foot/superheroine -related videos and the fact that SK and his girls are now a regular on the fetish circuit.

There's also a lot of indie women wrestlers (like Isis) who do fetish stuff to augment their incomes but they like not to think of what they do as fetish even though they probably know deep down inside that its what it is.

As you say, very few guys pay hundreds of dollars to wrestle girls for reasons that are not sexual. If someone wants to learn how to wrestle they go to a training academy.

mark.johnson21
May 7th, 2010, 04:29
Very much agreed!

SKW is a good site, and it's pretty "soft" in comparison to other similar sites, but I mean, it's beautiful girls in bikinis and thongs and specialty heroine costumes wrestling each other - of course it's for fetish/sexual purposes! Though, I wouldn't quite put it in the same category as something like "Lift-Life" as that's way more explicit.

I understand the not wanting to be thought of as being a part of the fetish market - that seems to stigmatically denote sleaziness somehow. I mean there's nude lift and carry, and there's clothed lift and carrry, and one of them is sleazier than the other.

It's actually very similar to strippers calling themselves "professional dancers" or paparzzi workers who call themselves "licensed photographers" to try and hide what they really are. It's basically living in denial, it seems.

Just like a professional female wrestler claiming that she's a professional wrestler and nothing more. If that's the case, why are almost all female professional wrestlers in extremely good shape with breast implants, and why are they scantily clad while wrestling other girls in bra and panties matches? Don't get me wrong - they're very talented to be able to do professional wrestling as it looks very difficult to do - but come on! Even Molly Holly said in an interview that she and the other women are mostly there for eye candy!

aloknath
May 7th, 2010, 06:55
Very much agreed!

Just like a professional female wrestler claiming that she's a professional wrestler and nothing more. If that's the case, why are almost all female professional wrestlers in extremely good shape with breast implants, and why are they scantily clad while wrestling other girls in bra and panties matches? Don't get me wrong - they're very talented to be able to do professional wrestling as it looks very difficult to do - but come on! Even Molly Holly said in an interview that she and the other women are mostly there for eye candy!

Well I wouldnt go so far as to say it about all female pro wrestlers. It's true that in the WWE where Molly Holly worked, they are mainly eye candy. However, the indie wrestling scene (which is where many of the wrestlers who do stuff like session wrestling or custom tapes come from) is primarily about the sport. Those ladies work really hard and they only do this fetish related stuff cos indie wrestling does not pay very well. They drive hours to wrestle tough matches where they get paid a hundred or two hundred bucks a pop. So they have to supplement their income with this disguised fetish stuff. But since they're wrestlers primarily and don't want to think of themselves as fetish workers, they are a little in denial (some of them) about the fact that some of their work is being consumed just by people who have sexual interest in the activity and don't care about athletic skill.

mark.johnson21
May 7th, 2010, 19:02
Fair point - that does not apply to every female wrestler. There are plenty who are fat and basically do not look anything like Trish Stratus and therefore do not appeal sexually at all. But for those who dress in almost nothing and basically look like street walkers (and I'm okay with that, mind you!), it definitely is for sexual reasons.

Thing is, though, if you take a wrestler on the Indy scene like Violet Flame - at first she has a one piece wrestling outfit and she seems a serious wrestler (which she is). But then on her website you see tons of pictures of her by a swimming pool in a bikini flexing, and well... you tend to wonder.

aloknath
May 8th, 2010, 03:56
Thing is, though, if you take a wrestler on the Indy scene like Violet Flame - at first she has a one piece wrestling outfit and she seems a serious wrestler (which she is). But then on her website you see tons of pictures of her by a swimming pool in a bikini flexing, and well... you tend to wonder.

Well that is my point. The indie wrestlers are real athletes who take wrestling seriously but since they cannot make a living at indie wrestling, they have to do things like bikini shoots and custom tapes for a fetish audience.

mark.johnson21
May 8th, 2010, 04:06
Very true - it actually reminds me of former GLOW and WWE champ Ivory/Tina Ferrari doing a video for one of the original wrestling/lift and carry companies in which she wrestles a female bodybuilder in a field.

aloknath
May 8th, 2010, 18:49
Very true - it actually reminds me of former GLOW and WWE champ Ivory/Tina Ferrari doing a video for one of the original wrestling/lift and carry companies in which she wrestles a female bodybuilder in a field.

Ivory was in a lift/carry video??? That I'd like to see. Do you remember what site it was on?

mark.johnson21
May 8th, 2010, 21:29
Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp_zwMmEmLE

I love the part at around 1:50 - it's almost a jock-lock wedgie. I'm afraid there are no lifts in this, though I could have sworn I saw a longer version where there's a bodyslam lift towards the end. Perhaps Ivory was wrestling a different girl in that clip - I seem to remember a purple leotard, and the location was the same.

tragmich
May 9th, 2010, 00:30
Ivory was in a lift/carry video??? That I'd like to see. Do you remember what site it was on?
It?s a wrestling video. By Bill Wick.

aloknath
May 9th, 2010, 02:00
Thanks, Mark. Too bad there are no lifts. Would have been a good opportunity for Ivory to get tossed around a little.

mark.johnson21
May 9th, 2010, 05:21
Want to see Ivory getting tossed around a little? Okay:

Animated vs Chyna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGdvgXK_k3I
Suplex at 0:10
Powerbomb at 1:16
Overhead Press at 1:20

WWE with Molly Holly vs Chyna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42ghzBEniuY
Bodyslam lift at 2:37
Reverse OTS at 2:57
Overhead at 3:20
Ring-toss at 3:40
Powerbomb at 4:10

WWE vs Chyna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXmDhuJzdns
Toss at 5:13
Hip-toss at 5:44
Powerbomb at 6:05
Overhead Press at 6:45

I'm sure there are tons of matches in GLOW when she was Tina Ferrari, but I don't feel like going through all of them right now.

aloknath
May 9th, 2010, 07:23
Haha, way ahead of you there. I've had those matches for a long time. I've been going through women's wrestling, indie and mainstream, for a decade now and collecting lifts. That's why I was excited by the prospect of Ivory being tossed around in a lift video. I've seen her lifted in wrestling matches scores of times.

Thanks though. I'm sure these will be new to some others on the forum.