PDA

View Full Version : can we share our twitter accounts?

triplefez
February 16th, 2010, 08:52
twitter gives the producers a plataform for advertise;)

dp
February 16th, 2010, 14:36
It is possible to integrate twitter into this forum so that a producer can broadcast the posts they make here onto twitter, but unless a L&C producer asks for it, I don't want to spend any time setting it up.

As for other members sharing twitter accounts: I don't like it. I personally don't use twitter, and would hate it if many members started posting links on their twitter channel instead of on this forum. Even if I used twitter, I would much rather have everything in one place that is archived and categorized, easily searchable, and with good backup routines - this forum has all of that.

triplefez
February 16th, 2010, 20:29
It is possible to integrate twitter into this forum so that a producer can broadcast the posts they make here onto twitter, but unless a L&C producer asks for it, I don't want to spend any time setting it up.

As for other members sharing twitter accounts: I don't like it. I personally don't use twitter, and would hate it if many members started posting links on their twitter channel instead of on this forum. Even if I used twitter, I would much rather have everything in one place that is archived and categorized, easily searchable, and with good backup routines - this forum has all of that.

yea the webs 2.0 are integrated whit twitter ... some way for do that here but that not "canibalice" the post of the users .. cheerss

dp
February 16th, 2010, 22:50
yea the webs 2.0 are integrated whit twitter ... some way for do that here but that not "canibalice" the post of the users .. cheerss
If what you're looking for is something that notifies you when new posts are made to this forum, enabling RSS feeds (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSS) is another option.