PDA

View Full Version : I Wish Girls Liked Guys That Are Smaller Than They Are!

The Lifted One
April 9th, 2010, 04:33
I'm 5'8" 155 lbs., so there are a lot of women that are physically bigger than I am, and more are taller than me than statistics would lead one to believe. It is so rare to find a girl who doesn't mind. That really sucks for somebody like me who gets aroused by bigger women, and rarely has ever gotten aroused by small girls, even the really hot ones.

Can anybody else relate to this? :(

Vodevil
April 9th, 2010, 08:56
Unfortunately I can?t since I?m 6 ft 2 and 200 lbs.

I wish all the best for you, tho.

Leobor
April 9th, 2010, 13:08
Unfortunately I can?t since I?m 6 ft 2 and 200 lbs.

I wish all the best for you, tho.

I thought I was biggest in regular members, lol.:D

As for LiftedOne, man, you have to be persistant. You have to outgrow your lack in height in something else, like all other guys do.

webppl
April 10th, 2010, 21:15
I can relate. I am 5'6".

rickishi
April 11th, 2010, 10:23
yes me too , I am 5'5 and worse part is our L&C fetish makes it worse

aloknath
April 12th, 2010, 21:57
You could move to a country where you wouldn't be all that small. For example, in India, you'd be about average size. Heightwise at least, most women would be smaller than you. I think the average in India is about 5'4 or 5'5. It's probably the same in some east Asian countries.

mrkhan_amexx
April 14th, 2010, 16:17
I'm 5'8" 155 lbs., so there are a lot of women that are physically bigger than I am, and more are taller than me than statistics would lead one to believe. It is so rare to find a girl who doesn't mind. That really sucks for somebody like me who gets aroused by bigger women, and rarely has ever gotten aroused by small girls, even the really hot ones.

Ye I also like taller women infact girls.I am 28 and got aroused when some girls who are younger & taller then me, stand beside me...:blushing::blushing:

mark.johnson21
May 6th, 2010, 02:11
I'm 5'4. Most girls pass me up. I used to not be okay with that, but I am now. If I'm not their type I'm not their type - so be it. I wouldn't want to date an extremely tall woman because I'd feel awkward and everybody would look at me like I'm her little child she's walking - which feels rather embarrassing.

The smaller you are, though, the easier it is for a girl to be willing to fulfill your lift and carry fetish because you're not as heavy.

And really, I've tended to look past the embarrassment of liking this fetish. I used to be afraid of how I'd be looked at by girls given that this is a submissive interest, and guys are supposed to be "strong" and "dominant" in the relationship or at least in the bedroom. But, I realized that everybody likes something strange - no shame for it, and those who try to shame you shouldn't be worth your time if that's how they treat you. You can either try your damndest to hope someone accepts you and feel bad about it if they don't - or you can keep your head high and move on if they're that superficial and judgmental. Guarantee you they're into something weird and just want to look down at someone so they feel slightly better about themselves.

tallgirlfan
June 9th, 2010, 07:47
Unable to find a tall girl? This may be your problem...

I am also around short-average height and i have also sometimes struggled with this dilemma. You have to ask yourself what do you really like? If you like a tall girl just imagine her as a regular size girl and talk to her as such if you want things to get serious. If you only like a tall girl for a fetish then forget it, its better off paying for a L&C session or having a 1 night stand with someone tall.

Many tall women have a hard time finding a good guy they want because most taller good guys go for shorter girls and most shorter guys also go for shorter girls because silly societal "folkways". So most taller women get few the leftovers and constantly get hit on by many creepy guys. If they get hit on constantly by creepy guys isn't it obvious they'll be a tad bit cynical and even suspicious of a shorter guy trying to hit on them? Most shorter guys wont even talk to taller girls. Many taller women go dateless for a long-time and are usually looking a for a decent guy that they can hold on to that is willing to go long-term with them. If a taller woman you like ever goes on a date chances are that she has scoped him out and is looking for a long-term serious relationship.

Much of what the problem is that we sometimes see taller women as a object of our fetish instead of a companion or a friend, its kinda like other guys staring at woman's breasts or ass. Think about it do you really love that girl? or is all you are looking at is her height? Once you answer that question you will truly be ready for a tall girl.

Can you really get serious with that taller girl and not just hump&dump? All that stuff about L&C comes later(if the relationship gets serious)....Are you someone who is intimidated socially and willing to break a passive societal norm? Like me for example, I may also like tall girls because of their height but i also don't want to go with a girl just because of her height and if i did find a tall girl that i love i wouldn't mind holding hands in public, even is she was as tall as Margo Dydek(7 foot 2 inch female basketball player) Its bad enough all her life she constantly been "taller" than others and center of attention. Many tall girls especially get picked on and made fun of because of their height. Now 7 foot tall can be what some consider an "extreme" example but why not? Sometimes you just have to put yourself in that mindset. All i care about is what i like and how i want to live my life and not what others say or think. I wouldn't mind, In fact for me the taller the better. I would love to have a 7 foot tall girl friend with a pretty face and more importantly an awesome personality. Many people want to jump into things they are not necessarily ready for and believe me its much harder than it seems....

tallgirlfan
June 9th, 2010, 08:16

5'8" is actually the perfect "average" height, you can be 5'9" with shoes on. Some girls who are 5'8 think they are too "tall" obviously they've never visited this forum :D Many "taller" girls around 5'10-6'0" wouldn't mind dating you. A girl who is 5'11" can be 6'2" to 6'3" is 2 to 3 inch heels. Just remember from my previous post its all about love NOT lust

I just feel bad for shorter guys around the height of 5'4'-5'5" who may love taller women, but if you follow what i said i am sure you will get a tall girl friend but more importantly a tall wife. Remember many tall girls engage in SERIOUS relationships.

bobham5114
June 9th, 2010, 16:38
i myself am 5'6 and not long ago i met a woman from the net who was over 6 ft tall, i think she must have been a wee bit over that as my eyes were level with her shoulders, what a great feeling for me but not for her, i told her a little of me liking to be lifted (after a few drinks) and she sais that she would give me a piggyback but that never materialised, i think she was a bit embarressed with the height difference as we never held hands walking along the street etc and when we met for the 2nd time, she made excuses and left, but that night being with her was great and i got to sit on her back with the pretence of massaging her and her back as huge (she wasnt fat)

tallgirlfan
June 15th, 2010, 08:42
but that night being with her was great and i got to sit on her back with the pretence of massaging her and her back as huge (she wasnt fat)

I knw what you mean, i've piggybacked 2 girls that were around 5'11-6'0 tall and the 1st girl was tall and skinny she looked a-lot taller that 6 ft and it was a great feeling being piggybacked by her running. Honestly i was more nervous than excited because she ran at really fast with me on her back, lol i thought i was gonna fall off. Only after the lift, i got a little excited thinking about it :rolleyes:

The second girl was atheletic and had a great body, lol i could barely wrap my legs around her hips and this time i got pretty excited because she had a nice solid back.

tallgirlfan
June 15th, 2010, 08:50
i think she was a bit embarressed with the height difference as we never held hands walking along the street etc and when we met for the 2nd time, she made excuses and left,

Ohh..harsh. I feel your pain because i felt the same way about tall girls and could never get mutual feelings from them. Remember its only as embarrassing as you make it out to be. If you feel nervous and agitated walking next to a tall girl in public she's gonna know. Plus you told her your "liked being lifted" don't tell her that if you've just met her, get to know her better and let the lifts be more spontaneous. Also if there are awkward silences and you think that she feels embarrassed get her mind off that train of thought talk about something exciting get her comfortable around you and things will work out a-lot better.

but remember, if you feel awkward with a tall girl in public and only want your "lift and carry" thing to be private you're wasting her time and yours. If you only want lift and carry with out the embarassment i would advise you to book sessions with taller girls. Honestly, nobody really cares how tall you are or how tall she is, just live your life and be free from social folkways. 5'11 is not super tall imagine some of the female basketball players that are around 6'2-7'0 how awkward they feel.