PDA

View Full Version : HerBicepsCam?

biggerpapi
May 18th, 2010, 02:49
Ive been goin to HBC for a few yrs off and on but ive never really been commited to going private due to the fact that my girlfriend(and rarely my dad) checks my bank of america account online. If I were to put my card on there and go private does it show up at all and I mean anywhere at all that I used my card there?

dp
May 18th, 2010, 07:35
Ive been goin to HBC for a few yrs off and on but ive never really been commited to going private due to the fact that my girlfriend(and rarely my dad) checks my bank of america account online. If I were to put my card on there and go private does it show up at all and I mean anywhere at all that I used my card there?
I don't know, but if you're concerned about privacy, why don't you get a VISA gift card? They sell them at 7-Elevens where I live, and they are completely anonymous.

filmguy
May 18th, 2010, 08:07

It won't appear as "herbiceps cam" or anyhting like that. It'll be a charge from whatever company does their billing (ccbill, verotel, etc). So really you can say it's something you bought online.

hud01
May 21st, 2010, 16:32

ok why is anyone looking at your banking info?

LilMatty
May 22nd, 2010, 03:27
dp.. Do those sites accept Visa Gift cards??

dp
May 22nd, 2010, 08:38
dp.. Do those sites accept Visa Gift cards??
VISA claims (http://usa.visa.com/m/cards/gift.jsp?mobileRedirect=true) that:
Visa Gift cards are welcome at any of the millions of locations where Visa Debit cards are acceptedUnless they are deliberately banning gift cards, it should work. If you want to be 100% sure, send an email to HerBicepsCam.