PDA

View Full Version : japan girls strongers and skinny?

triplefez
June 21st, 2010, 23:34
well is not apeal to the body, but i have seen a lot of japanese clips, the girls are not muscular but they lift and carry so easy .. is the alimentation or the life style!!?:D

brucebarnes
June 22nd, 2010, 06:13
well is not apeal to the body, but i have seen a lot of japanese clips, the girls are not muscular but they lift and carry so easy .. is the alimentation or the life style!!?:D

They're also usually lifting thin Japanese guys, who are generally lighter than overweight westerners (at least Americans, not necessarily all western nations).

Although, I've had lifts from many, many asian subjects, some of which Japanese.
I do not think they are naturally stronger, however, it does seem like if they work out, they don't build the obvious bulk that a western body builds, and thus a thing fit japanese girl may appear smaller and more feminine that a fit American (white, Hispanic or Black) girl that does the same workout and same strength.

...just my opinions.

tallgirlfan
June 22nd, 2010, 09:00
I do not think they are naturally stronger, however, it does seem like if they work out, they don't build the obvious bulk that a western body builds, and thus a thing fit japanese girl may appear smaller than a fit American (White, Hispanic or Black) girl that does the same workout and same strength.

...just my opinions.

Yes, i agree although they might not be as strong as many of the professional lift and carry performers we are used to seeing but we tend to underestimate "skinny" girls they can be just as strong. I've mentioned this before but i saw a skinny 5'8" cheerleader piggyback a 240 plus guy. Just think of of of the Lusa girls they are all not bodybuilders, they are feminine, and skinny but are strong like bulls :tt1: The only thing being is that Oriental girls in general tend to be shorter than western girls( European, Middle Eastern, Latin, and African American). Unless you are talking about Japanese volleyball players.

mansell3000
June 22nd, 2010, 19:02
Have a look at the clips4sale site "Amazing lift and carry". There you will see Asian girls Amazon and Carmen hold guys overhead with one hand. These girls are short but not skinny as such. They are reasonably slimly built but with strong looking legs. The guys they lift are a fair bit taller them but not heavily built, so they are probably about 20lbs heavier than the girls

brucebarnes
June 22nd, 2010, 19:30
Yes, i agree although they might not be as strong as many of the professional lift and carry performers we are used to seeing but we tend to underestimate "skinny" girls they can be just as strong. I've mentioned this before but i saw a skinny 5'8" cheerleader piggyback a 240 plus guy. Just think of of of the Lusa girls they are all not bodybuilders, they are feminine, and skinny but are strong like bulls :tt1: The only thing being is that Oriental girls in general tend to be shorter than western girls( European, Middle Eastern, Latin, and African American). Unless you are talking about Japanese volleyball players.

Agreed, except I beg, slightly, to differ on the Lusa girls.
Although their profile pics look thin and hot, if you look at the actual videos, I found them to be not so thin. --not fat, but just as petite as the cover pics appear. For example, may of them hav small, but noticeable guts, for example, Marisa (If I recall the name).
Though, a select few of them look smoking hot in every photo or video, like Savanah (I think --again, going from memory).

back to the Japanese girls...
Another thing is attitude.
Many girls are a lot stronger than they either realize, or care to bother being.
THere are 2 Japanese mistresses I get LC sessions from regularly when in NYC --Koi and Akira (you can read the details in the sessions thread).

They are both thin and fairly petite.
Akira is exceptionally strong because she's a fitness buff and practices martial arts and such.
It amazes me how easilly she lifts me for her tiny size.

Koi is not a fitness person --just a regular girl.
Still, she is quite strong.
I once had a joint session with Koi and an American girl, who was slightly bigger than Koi.
Koi was able to lift and carry me better than the American girl.
but I think the main reason is attitude.
Koi was happy and enjoyed the novalty of the session, and just has an incredibly wonderful attitude.
THe American girl was not that way at all.
You can tell it was just a job and her goal was to get out of there doing as little as possible, yet ballanceing me being happy and giving her a good rview/maybe using her again.

But back to Japanese generalization of strength, let me take my analogy up a notch to Asian girls in general.
I was recently in Taiwan, and had many mini-episodes with Taiwanese girls --all around 20-23 yrs old.

Mostly, the stage was 2 scenarios:
#1) Massage places that specialize in massages by hot young petite girls.
#2) Actual un-official clubs where you pay for a private room and apy a heafty cover charge, and the girls and alcohol are included free for the time.

In these palces, they keep sending/changing girls, usually every 15 minutes.
THe girls strip and dance for you if you like, or jsut sit with you and serve you you drink and drink with you (and also, being Asian, Karaoke of course).

At some of these palces, the girls wil do a lot more, and at others, they will stop at what I said.

ANyway, my point is that even though the girls appearance quality was simnilar between the massage places and the later, the attitudes were night and day.
Believe it or not, the massage girls had much better attitudes and ALWAYS were willign to do an "innocent" back bend lift for me at the end of the massage. Not once did one of them complain that she didn't think she could do it, or she may injure her self (the way I almost always am told in the US).
Ane not once did they ever fail to do it, and with ease.
My 1st point about girls being strong but limited my attitude in places liek the US.

However, the "boarder-line prostitutes (or at least strippers)" at the private room clubs could not do this at all.
I would ask, but they either flat out refused, or woudl try and only exert about 30% of their available strength, and then gove up, and try to force my hand to touch their breasts or something "more conventional".

These girls were much worse than American experiences, while the massage girls were incredibly supperior.
All similar looking taiwanese girls --jsut mega differences in attitudes.

Incidentally, I have some pics of some of thwese massage girls if anyone's interested. In some cases, they're pics of them actually doing the back band lift --but in those, I just need to black out my face cause...

triplefez
June 22nd, 2010, 23:25
Although their profile pics look thin and hot, if you look at the actual videos, I found them to be not so thin. --not fat, but just as petite as the cover pics appear. For example, may of them hav small, but noticeable guts, for example, Marisa (If I recall the name).
Though, a select few of them look smoking hot in every photo or video, like Savanah (I think --again, going from memory).

back to the Japanese girls...
Another thing is attitude.
Many girls are a lot stronger than they either realize, or care to bother being.
THere are 2 Japanese mistresses I get LC sessions from regularly when in NYC --Koi and Akira (you can read the details in the sessions thread).

They are both thin and fairly petite.
Akira is exceptionally strong because she's a fitness buff and practices martial arts and such.
It amazes me how easilly she lifts me for her tiny size.

Koi is not a fitness person --just a regular girl.
Still, she is quite strong.
I once had a joint session with Koi and an American girl, who was slightly bigger than Koi.
Koi was able to lift and carry me better than the American girl.
but I think the main reason is attitude.
Koi was happy and enjoyed the novalty of the session, and just has an incredibly wonderful attitude.
THe American girl was not that way at all.
You can tell it was just a job and her goal was to get out of there doing as little as possible, yet ballanceing me being happy and giving her a good rview/maybe using her again.

But back to Japanese generalization of strength, let me take my analogy up a notch to Asian girls in general.
I was recently in Taiwan, and had many mini-episodes with Taiwanese girls --all around 20-23 yrs old.

Mostly, the stage was 2 scenarios:
#1) Massage places that specialize in massages by hot young petite girls.
#2) Actual un-official clubs where you pay for a private room and apy a heafty cover charge, and the girls and alcohol are included free for the time.

In these palces, they keep sending/changing girls, usually every 15 minutes.
THe girls strip and dance for you if you like, or jsut sit with you and serve you you drink and drink with you (and also, being Asian, Karaoke of course).

At some of these palces, the girls wil do a lot more, and at others, they will stop at what I said.

ANyway, my point is that even though the girls appearance quality was simnilar between the massage places and the later, the attitudes were night and day.
Believe it or not, the massage girls had much better attitudes and ALWAYS were willign to do an "innocent" back bend lift for me at the end of the massage. Not once did one of them complain that she didn't think she could do it, or she may injure her self (the way I almost always am told in the US).
Ane not once did they ever fail to do it, and with ease.
My 1st point about girls being strong but limited my attitude in places liek the US.

However, the "boarder-line prostitutes (or at least strippers)" at the private room clubs could not do this at all.
I would ask, but they either flat out refused, or woudl try and only exert about 30% of their available strength, and then gove up, and try to force my hand to touch their breasts or something "more conventional".

These girls were much worse than American experiences, while the massage girls were incredibly supperior.
All similar looking taiwanese girls --jsut mega differences in attitudes.

Incidentally, I have some pics of some of thwese massage girls if anyone's interested. In some cases, they're pics of them actually doing the back band lift --but in those, I just need to black out my face cause...
great explanation! sorry for the "skinny" apelative but mi english isnt too good :w00t:

tallgirlfan
June 22nd, 2010, 23:37
Although their profile pics look thin and hot, if you look at the actual videos, I found them to be not so thin. --not fat, but just as petite as the cover pics appear.

Thank you for replying and i respect your opinion. I think it depends more on the situation and what they are performing.It all depends on what your preference is if you like petite extremely skinny girls then you may prefer the average Asian(oriental) girl. Yes, most of their profile pics are their best shots but as you said they are "not fat". When you are doing an Ots lift it can put a lot of pressure on your shoulder and cause you to have a slight hunch and may expose a little gut. Combine that with a few shadows and some lighting effects and her gut looks a little bigger than it really is. Even some of the Asian lifters like Mika and Vanessa show a little gut when doing high pressure lifts like OTS and Shoulder lifts.

Some of the Skinny girls of Lusa like Serenity, Liz Lightspeed, Summer and Especially Molly :tt1: are quite skinny with no gut and are quite fit, but maybe not as short as Mika and Vanessa.

But i do agree that Asian(oriental girls)even guys tend to be smaller and more petite than most other races in general....

brucebarnes
June 23rd, 2010, 12:39
Thank you for replying and i respect your opinion. I think it depends more on the situation and what they are performing.It all depends on what your preference is if you like petite extremely skinny girls then you may prefer the average Asian(oriental) girl. Yes, most of their profile pics are their best shots but as you said they are "not fat". When you are doing an Ots lift it can put a lot of pressure on your shoulder and cause you to have a slight hunch and may expose a little gut. Combine that with a few shadows and some lighting effects and her gut looks a little bigger than it really is. Even some of the Asian lifters like Mika and Vanessa show a little gut when doing high pressure lifts like OTS and Shoulder lifts.

Some of the Skinny girls of Lusa like Serenity, Liz Lightspeed, Summer and Especially Molly :tt1: are quite skinny with no gut and are quite fit, but maybe not as short as Mika and Vanessa.

But i do agree that Asian(oriental girls)even guys tend to be smaller and more petite than most other races in general....

I see your point.
I guess I tend to idealize girls in terms of LC fetish, and either a) find even the slightest imperfection (liek a little gut showing), or do the opposite and pick a girl that is clearly imperfect, and then idealze the fact that she is "undeniably human", and that becomes the fetish object attraction.
It's really quite odd when I stop to think and analyze it...

About the asians and skinniness...
I hope I don't cross into sounding raciesthere --but just like w/a fetish... you like what you like and can't change that.

So in my long-winded opinion, yes, I feel there's a higher percentage of attractive asian girls than with in other races.
Sure -I love say, hot girls of any race.
But generally speaking, I feel Asians have the hoghest percentage of natural good lookers.
I don't find nearly as many (percentage wise) white girls as cuty, but in all fairness, when a white girl is really hot, she is usually a lot hotter than a hot asian girl --but such girls are few and far between.
Same with black. I'm not terrible attracted to black girls. It's liek if Asians in general have more "famine" features (such as less body hair for example), and thus produce a higher percdentage of good looking girls, black people tend to be opposite and have more masculine features and thus may produce more "manley" men, but tough looking girls, yet, when you do get that occasional exceptional black girl that is hot, she is extremely exotic and the ultimate!

Haha --I'm really rambling off the slippery deep end now.
I want to re-emphasize that i fully understand this is solely my attractions, and expect someone else to be 180 degrees opposite in opinions on this.

But all that said, I was amazed while in Taiwan and Japan recently.
Everywhere was a continuous, endless flow of what I consider to be really cute girls.
Many all almost looked the same (not stereo-typing. Mainy the looked the same because they all imitated each other in terms of hair styles, fake eye-lashes, etc.)

But it was such a sea of them that after a while, I became de-sensitized, and didn't even find myself looking --where as in the US, if I see a cute, especially asian girl, I might be slightly memorized ofr a moment.

Everytime (in asia) I would get a massage (pretty much daily), and at the end, ask her to "crack my back" --back-bend lift style, I was again de-sensitized from the sea of girls around me, to the point that I had to keep reminding myself --where in the world can you on demand get a hot young asian girl to lift you in the US? --savor the moment, even if you are desensitized at the time from flooding in it.
(Of course, that's what pictures are for!)

Now, just a few weeks later, I'm already in withdrawal and wish I could get a "lift-massage" on demand from one of them!

tallgirlfan
June 24th, 2010, 09:37
I hope I don't cross into sounding raciesthere --but just like w/a fetish... you like what you like and can't change that.

So in my long-winded opinion, yes, I feel there's a higher percentage of attractive asian girls than with in other races.

yes, I feel there's a higher percentage of attractive asian girls than with in other races.

But all that said, I was amazed while in Taiwan and Japan recently.
Everywhere was a continuous, endless flow of what I consider to be really cute girls.
Many all almost looked the same (not stereo-typing. Mainy the looked the same because they all imitated each other in terms of hair styles, fake eye-lashes, etc.)

where in the world can you on demand get a hot young asian girl to lift you in the US? --savor the moment, even if you are desensitized at the time from flooding in it!

Depending on where you live in the U.S. you can find a-lot of Asian(mostly Chinese, Vietnamese or Korean) in states like New York and California many many Chinese immigrants have flooded that area. I mean there is a famous Chinatown in California, i'm pretty sure you can't go around china town without having a few massage parlors :D I think its perfectly fine to prefer one race or ethnicity over others. There was a whole discussion based on what are peoples favorite ethnicities of woman and i completely agree you like what you like and nobody should force you to do or like something you don't like.

tallgirlfan
June 24th, 2010, 09:49
Now, just a few weeks later, I'm already in withdrawal and wish I could get a "lift-massage" on demand from one of them!

ha ha, i know what that feels like, I have such insane cravings for taller girls and L&C. On certain days i wish i could just some how find a way to magically transport myself to the Lusa studio and hop on one of those girls backs even for 5 seconds, i would be happy. It would be nice for you to find an Asian girl friend who can lift on demand, it shouldn't be too hard. Oriental Asians like are one of the largest ethnicities on the planet :D

tallgirlfan
June 24th, 2010, 09:56
Amazing Asian Amazon is definitely not small and skinny. She's tall and dominating ;) definitely one of the stronger women you can find.

brucebarnes
June 24th, 2010, 16:53
i wish i could just some how find a way to magically transport myself to the Lusa studio and hop on one of those girls backs :D

haha --too funny.

But on a "more serious" note, Lusa doesn't actually do paid sessions, do they?
It's only a paid viewer/subscriber site, right?

Mettalican5000
June 25th, 2010, 06:32
I dont think they do. If you can find something else out and they say yes, that would be great and i would definitely get a session!

brucebarnes
June 25th, 2010, 07:44
I dont think they do. If you can find something else out and they say yes, that would be great and i would definitely get a session!

haha --well, wishful thinking...

I had for years, planned on visiting New Orleans to see oil wrestlers live, and procrastinated, and "missed the boat" --no pun intended in consideration of what happened to them.

I don't want to make the same mistake again in life...

tallgirlfan
June 25th, 2010, 21:58
I see your point.

But generally speaking, I feel Asians have the hoghest percentage of natural good lookers.
Same with black. I'm not terrible attracted to black girls. It's liek if Asians in general have more "famine" features (such as less body hair for example), and thus produce a higher percdentage of good looking girls, black people tend to be opposite and have more masculine features and thus may produce more "manley" men, but tough looking girls, yet, when you do get that occasional exceptional black girl that is hot, she is extremely exotic and the ultimate!

Well, everybody has their tastes in masculine and feminine. Some would argue that asian(oriental girls) are too manly. In general Asians can lack some curves and definition in their body like smaller breasts etc black girls do mostly have curves. Sometimes if you watch an asian female martial artists a few of them have short hair combined with lack of curves makes them look even more manly Of course many Asians do some plastic surgery to fix this. It all depends on what you like some people prefer body builders, some people prefer more feminine women and some prefer Asians etc.

tallgirlfan
June 25th, 2010, 21:58
haha --too funny.

But on a "more serious" note, Lusa doesn't actually do paid sessions, do they?
It's only a paid viewer/subscriber site, right?

I think they are, if they did offer sessions. I don't know where they are located. Somewhere far probably, its always somewhere far, lol :D

tallgirlfan
June 25th, 2010, 21:59

They would probably make a ton, by sessions. They could travel state to state with lusa girls offering sessions.

tallgirlfan
June 25th, 2010, 22:01
haha --well, wishful thinking...

I had for years, planned on visiting New Orleans to see oil wrestlers live, a

I don't want to make the same mistake again in life...

Oil wrestlers in New Orleans????, where! Is a a yearly or monthly event?

rickishi
June 26th, 2010, 06:46
Dont be to optimistic my friends , maybe Asians are largely good looking , but among indians you must look very hard to find one good babe . most of them are slobs here ... :crying:

brucebarnes
June 26th, 2010, 08:47
Oil wrestlers in New Orleans????, where! Is a a yearly or monthly event?

I'm referring to the very infamous, ledgenary former oilwrestlers.com website.
They had many great looking girls that did regular events wheree the girls wrestled eachother, as well as at a point, invited a guy from the audience that they then fun wrestled --either individually ot several girls against one guy.

The guy, for th emost part, would usually stand there and not really fight back --just let then do their thing, and their "things" often involved great lifts!

Unfortunately, Katrina wiped out their studio, and to the best of my knowledge, they never reopened.

The last I've heard of them was this posting from around 2005:
http://www.oilwrestlers.com/

Phoneman started a thread where many of the media (pucs and videos) were "salvaged" for us you should check out if you haven't seen it:
http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=727

I was referring to the point that I had for a long time planned to visit them and go to a live show, but now lost the opportunity.
If you look at the media on the link above, you'll understand what the show entails and what I mean.

brucebarnes
June 26th, 2010, 08:54
Dont be to optimistic my friends , maybe Asians are largely good looking , but among indians you must look very hard to find one good babe . most of them are slobs here ... :crying:

I was obviously referring to east asians (japan, china, etc.).

However, I have to say it's always been... "a fetish" of mine to be lifted by an Indian girl! I know lot's of indian girls in the US, but I guess doe to conservative upbringing, the opportunity to pursue a lift never transpired, I guess because most of them keep a it of a physical distance from people their not actually dating... something like that.

The closest I've been is one, especially attractive, and Americanized Indian girl I know gave me a ride where by she pushed my office chair with me on it (it was on wheels). haha --too much of an LC tease!!!

I also got the same girl to use her legs to push some heavy desk and file draws probably weighing over 200lbs.
Again, quite a tease since a) I wished it was me as the load she ws pushing, and b) even such a push is just a tease when a lift is what we really hope for! haha

I've never seen Indian girls doing professional sessions.
If they exist, and she's cute, I would definitely go for it!

Stefan999
August 19th, 2010, 12:49
I travel frequebtly to East Asia. I have experienced a lot of female strenght there, though not really any lifts. Since I have a physical disability I use a wheelchair. My weight is 90 kilos, too much for a non professional to lift. Pushing a 90 kilo person in a wheelchair can be somewhat tough if the terrain is hilly or not fully accessible.

During my trips I often got hrelp by friennds of hired a caregiver, usually female. I noticed that the girls usually can handle the wheelchair easier than European girls. The strongest I have ever met was an ex gf from Indonesia. She was able to give me a lapsit and almost able to front lift me. She was pretty tall for an Asian. Height 171 cm, weight 60 kilos.

I have visited Singapore (Exerienced ethnic Indians and Chinese), Hong Kong, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia. Among these countries I would estimate that the Filipina girls are the strongest. I have heard that thze strongest girls may live in Nepal.

brucebarnes
August 20th, 2010, 14:34
I travel frequebtly to East Asia. I have experienced a lot of female strenght there, though not really any lifts. Since I have a physical disability I use a wheelchair. My weight is 90 kilos, too much for a non professional to lift. Pushing a 90 kilo person in a wheelchair can be somewhat tough if the terrain is hilly or not fully accessible.

During my trips I often got hrelp by friennds of hired a caregiver, usually female. I noticed that the girls usually can handle the wheelchair easier than European girls. The strongest I have ever met was an ex gf from Indonesia. She was able to give me a lapsit and almost able to front lift me. She was pretty tall for an Asian. Height 171 cm, weight 60 kilos.

I have visited Singapore (Exerienced ethnic Indians and Chinese), Hong Kong, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia. Among these countries I would estimate that the Filipina girls are the strongest. I have heard that thze strongest girls may live in Nepal.

LOL.

I have to say I've been both incredibly impressed and surprised, as well as incredibly disappointed by girls of many a nationality/residence.

I think it has more to do with a) attitude (are they willing to lift, or lazy), and b) do they take care of them self physically/keep in shape.

So, when you apply that to different cultures, I think the main correlation is if the culture is one that "encourages" these things (e.g. good, non-lazy attitude and being generally fit physically).

I think Asians in general "appear" naturally stronger because their body may be more likely to not get bulk as easily as some other races when they work out.

Anotherwords, Asian girls can be stronger than they look because they're muscles seem build strength upon working out, but not as much bulk.

On the other hand, I've found chubby, flabby, Americanized asian girls to usually be pretty useless (LC wise). They have that lazy attitude, and seem to not have the strength you would expect.

...Just my opinions of course

Stefan999
August 20th, 2010, 20:52
LOL.

I have to say I've been both incredibly impressed and surprised, as well as incredibly disappointed by girls of many a nationality/residence.

I think it has more to do with a) attitude (are they willing to lift, or lazy), and b) do they take care of them self physically/keep in shape.

So, when you apply that to different cultures, I think the main correlation is if the culture is one that "encourages" these things (e.g. good, non-lazy attitude and being generally fit physically).

I think Asians in general "appear" naturally stronger because their body may be more likely to not get bulk as easily as some other races when they work out.

Anotherwords, Asian girls can be stronger than they look because they're muscles seem build strength upon working out, but not as much bulk.

On the other hand, I've found chubby, flabby, Americanized asian girls to usually be pretty useless (LC wise). They have that lazy attitude, and seem to not have the strength you would expect.

...Just my opinions of course

Well, my experience is that regular workout is uncommon in all countries I have visited. In Indonesia and in the urban areal of Vietnam almost all girls have motorcycles and use them even for short distance. The Philippines is a poor country and the most families can't afford a motorcycle. So they must walk more and use public transportation for long distance. Walking more gives them better health and more lower body strength. On the other hand Philippines is tze country with the unhealthiest eating habits. They often eat some bread or cake between the meals and you it's also the country with the most chubby girls.

brucebarnes
August 21st, 2010, 00:33
Well, my experience is that regular workout is uncommon in all countries I have visited. In Indonesia and in the urban areal of Vietnam almost all girls have motorcycles and use them even for short distance. The Philippines is a poor country and the most families can't afford a motorcycle. So they must walk more and use public transportation for long distance. Walking more gives them better health and more lower body strength. On the other hand Philippines is tze country with the unhealthiest eating habits. They often eat some bread or cake between the meals and you it's also the country with the most chubby girls.

I would love to visit these countries and check out the scene myself... :tt1:

The asian countries I have visited (and had LC sessions at) a lot are Hong Kong, Taiwain, China and Japan.

These, and the people and thinking, etc. are quite different from vietnam, indonesia, etc.

One thing I noticed about Vietnamese people (girls included) is that many are tremendous eaters yet very thin. Must have naturally high metabolisms...
THis is an observation from numerous Vietnamese friends here in the US, not in Vietnam, which I've never visited.

I'm not sure why a sector of a race would have a generally higher metabolism... but it sure seems that way.

About scotters and walking and such.
In China, bikes are prominant, where as in Taiwain, everyone uses scooters.
Though I'm not sure I see a strength difference between the 2 countries.
All the girls I got massages from in Taiwain that I then asked to do special back cracking moves from seemd quite strong and able.

As I said, I think attitude is much of it, as the chinese girls in the US seem much less able (probably willing) to do as much.
And in Asia, chubby flabby ones are much less common than in the US, and as I said before, the flabby asians in the US seem ill prepared to do very much LC stuff, and get winded and tired very quick.

I recently wrote about an amazing session I had with a super thin russian girl.
She was amazingly strong in spite of no visible muscle mass, and could easilly do a set of 10 squats w/me on her back.

She says it's from years of Yoga.

I don't know, but it made me realize that all cultures and races appear to have some strong yet thin non-bulky women.

As to if a specific race or culture has a higher percentage naturally (e.g. with out working out)... I don't know but would love to find out.

falbrecht
November 29th, 2011, 22:09
I've lived in Japan for a couple of years and dated a few Japanese girls during the time but none of them was able to carry me for longer than 3 or 4 seconds (piggyback). Since I'm into tall girls and L&C all of them were rather "big" by Japanese standards (between 170 and 172 cm tall and 60 to 65 kilos).
I'm Now living in Germany and dated a couple of German girls (including my current girlfriend) and all of them were able to piggyback me with relative ease.
My current girlfriend has no trouble piggybacking me for minutes and she is 174 cm and 63 kilos and I'm 185 cm and 88 kilos (when I lived in Japan I was ten kilos lighter).
Unfortunately, she's not willing to try other lifts

pyro
December 22nd, 2018, 15:46
Some of Japanese girls are tall and strong but not ripped .

ochan
February 17th, 2019, 01:13

I think it is possible these girls were judokas in their secondary schools. Most of these schools include judo in their sport curriculum. They would then have strong core muscles which is the source of most of the power needed for lifting.

kuldeep
November 6th, 2019, 06:35
mayu uchida is one such girl. you can find her clips with studio rct on javhd