PDA

View Full Version : Uploading images, etc (Help thread, maybe?)

ownsville
August 3rd, 2010, 12:33
Hi. I've been spectating for a while and decided it's not strictly fair of me to rummage around hoarding images without giving anything back. But I'm also aware of how much buffoonery goes on where new people are posting much-duplicated images and in the wrong places or in the wrong ways.

So my questions are thus:

I have a big ole' cache of images from various sources. Since they're not videos I figure its ok to post them even if they're from sites that charge for membership, since those places usually only let you see what they want you to see without paying anyway. I know very little about the origins of the images so I can't really explain much about them...so should I just whack them in the appropriate threads and let the community sort it out for me?

Second...uhm...with regards to uploading images from the hard drive (not posting a link or anything like that), how do you do it?

ownsville
February 7th, 2011, 20:31
No really, I have no idea.

tragmich
February 8th, 2011, 16:54
Second...uhm...with regards to uploading images from the hard drive (not posting a link or anything like that), how do you do it?
Go to either
www.imagebam.com or www.imagevenue.com
Chose the one that works better for you. The site will guide you through the procedure. Then chose "BB-code", copy and paste the urls here (= thumbnails).