PDA

View Full Version : Lusa server crash again

dendrin
September 6th, 2010, 19:37
Just passing the word along...

Our Server Is Down
On Saturday night our server went down again. This issue has been happening for over 2 months, and it was due to the Operating System being corrupt. In the past, we could get the server back up, but this time.... nothing worked. We had to install all new drives, and we decided to upgrade the server at the same time. The good news is that we were able to retrieve all of the website data, so the sites will be back up today. What we don't know yet is how the member database is going to look. Hopefully it will be fine, and everything will work as it did before. I do have a database back up from August 28th, but if I have to use that, any member that signed up after I did that backup, will have to contact me and we'll have to manually add you. Again, the hosting company said they were able to save the databases, so hopefully nothing will change and you will be able to login just as you did before. We understand how upset most of you are, and I can promise you we are as well. We have made changes so that if this happens again, the sites can be back up in hours, not days.

We value all of our customers, and appreciate your understanding in this matter. Please try to have just a little more patience once we get the sites back up so we can test everything out. Don't panic if you can't login, this will be normal because I will have access turned off during testing. We will email you again once everything is back to normal.

Sincerely,

Lucas R.