PDA

View Full Version : Stories from lifted?

daller300dk
October 16th, 2010, 20:18
Any way to get the stories from the story thread on lifted.makeforum? I've written some that I'd love to revisit. And there were a great story about a guy getting lifted all through an evening with a bunch of younger girls.

helomelo
October 17th, 2010, 08:12
Maybe try www.archive.org/ ?

phoneman
October 17th, 2010, 16:56
Any way to get the stories from the story thread on lifted.makeforum? I've written some that I'd love to revisit. And there were a great story about a guy getting lifted all through an evening with a bunch of younger girls.

You may be referring to a story by Slevin about a group of gymnasts and a college soccer player who came over to tudor one of the girls. Is that the one?

webppl
October 17th, 2010, 19:31
You may be referring to a story by Slevin about a group of gymnasts and a college soccer player who came over to tudor one of the girls. Is that the one?

I am also looking for that story. Anybody has it?

daller300dk
October 17th, 2010, 19:43

Yes!

If you have it, please send it to daller3000*hotmail.com

webppl
October 22nd, 2010, 15:52

Do you have the story phoneman? If you do, please post it!

shaneomacfan1
November 3rd, 2010, 04:41
Yeah, there were some great stories over there, my favorite author was try2lc, because he had my favorite kind of stories, where small women lifted and carried much, much bigger men like nothing. I wish there was a way to find out where that guy is and if he's writing anymore, that guy had tons of talent. Not that the writers who came over don't but he wrote the kind of stories that seemingly nobody here does.

webppl
November 4th, 2010, 10:52
dallar3000dk, Did you find a way to retrieve the stories?

daller300dk
November 4th, 2010, 14:35
dallar3000dk, Did you find a way to retrieve the stories?

Nope. Still waiting, hoping.

phoneman
November 5th, 2010, 00:20
Slevin if you see this post, I hope that you do not mind that I resposted your excellent story.

Slevin Mar 2, 2007

It was a late Friday afternoon as a college soccer game had just finished one of the most grueling games of his life. It was a home game on campus, and it went the full 90 minutes of regulation tied at, plus the full 30 minutes of overtime before ending up in a 0-0 draw. And nobody had taken this result quite as hard as the home team?s star player Ken, who at 5?9? 160lbs, was quite an amazing athlete, being the teams leading scorer and MVP played in every second for his home team, and just wanted to go back to his dorm room to be alone..

After the post-game locker room talk, as Ken was leaving to walk back to his dorm room, a teammate inquired, ?Yo Ken, party at my place tonight, alright,? to which Ken replied, ?Um, more like SLEEP at my place tonight.? Ken obviously was both tired, and pissed off from the team?s performance, and just wanted some sleep.

As soon as Ken got back in his dorm, he took the longest shower of his life. As he was lost in the relief from the hot water hitting his worn and tired body, he heard his telephone ring, and that immediately shook him out from his trance. ?Oh come on!? he said to himself. He was not about to answer ANY calls, but as for the phone, it continued to ring 9 times before stopping. Once out of the shower, he got into bed, and as he was getting into his deep state of sleep, the phone started to ring again. ?You have got to be kidding me!? Thinking it was just his stupid teammates trying to get him to come out and drink, Ken was just going to answer phone, tell them to shut up, and then go back to sleep, and be done with it. So he picked up the phone and as he was about to talk, he heard a young girl?s voice say, ?Hi Ken, it?s me, Brenda!?

You see, Ken was quite an honor student too at his college, and he was trying to also tack on a number of good deeds so that he could look good for when he was finished with college and ready for the real world, in case he could not quite make a living playing soccer professionally. One of those things was tutoring the area high school students, and Brenda, a 16 year old , was one of them.

?Oh hey, what?s up? Ken replied.
?Ken, I, um, kind of need help with some math problems, if you wouldn?t mind??
?On a Friday night??
?Oh no, if it is too much trouble, you don?t have to, I was just??

Ken being the nice guy that he was gave in, ?No ok, I?ll be over soon?.

?Are you sure? I mean you still know where I live right?? she replied

?Yeah it?s cool?. .. and as Ken hung up the phone he yelled the F word. Ken threw on his favorite Hugo Boss jeans, a white soccer T-shirt, and black dress boots, and left his dorm, went into his black Honda Accord, and began to drive over. It only took about 5 minutes for Ken to get to the house where she lived. Brenda came from a rather wealthy family, and so the driveway was long, and it led to a fairly nice sized house, completely surrounded by woods, and so it was a nice place for any family who wanted optimal privacy. He pulled into the drive way, turned off the car and said, ?Alright, I?m going to get this done, so I can just go back to sleep.?Part II

Ken went up to the front door and rang the doorbell, and there Brenda answered the door, and there stood before him a very pretty young girl, wearing only sky blue athletic shorts and a white tank top, with her light blonde hair in a ponytail. Ken knew she was an elite gymnast, and so he had to do his best to play off the fact that he was kind of amazed by her physique. Being a gymnasts, she was of course short at 5?2?, and her skin was tan and smooth from head down to her feet, with a broad upper body, flat stomach, and all the way down to some of the most impressive thighs and calves Ken had ever seen up close in person. Ken would even admit that they probably would make his soccer-legs look not so impressive at all, and the thought did actually cross his mind that it was a good thing he decided to wear long jeans. She also was maturing nicely in the chest area for a 16 year old.

Nevertheless, Ken realized this was a young 16 year-old, and he was an older college super-athlete, so anyone watching would have thought that this amazing marvel of a girl did not phase this soccer stud.

?Ken!? cried Brenda, ?Thank you so much for coming, it is so great to see you! Come on in!?, And as Ken stepped in, he immediately noticed that there were two other very nice-looking athletic young girls in the family room, chatting it up, having a ball, all wearing similar things as Brenda, short, t-shirts, no shoes.

?Do you have friends over?? Ken asked.

Brenda replied, ?Yeah, we are kind of like having a slumber party with some of my gymnastics teammates, my parents are out of town, so I figured why not ya know? Oh but don?t worry, you can leave your shoes on, they are hot, how much did they cost ya??

Ken replied, ?Around 200 dollars. But that?s not the point. You invited me over here to help you with your homework, and it doesn?t quite look like that?s what we are doing here, and besides, I had a really tough and tiring soccer game today, and I could have just gone to sleep, but I came over here to help you with some math, even though it IS Friday night, I should have figured something wasn?t right??

Brenda completely ignored everything Ken said to her and announced, ?Hey girls, he?s here! I told ya I?d get him to come! Everyone say Hey Ken!? And they all did so with excitement, and overwhelmed him with a nice loud girly greeting.

And Ken was now very confused, but he replied anyways, ?Um, hi??

All the girls laughed, making random comments, ?Ha-ha?, ?He?s sooo cute, isn?t he??

Ken then politely said, ?I don?t know what?s going on here, and I don?t want to be mean, but this kind of isn?t what I had planned for tonight, and I really am tired, so I?m just gonna take off if that?s alright?

?Awww!? ?Come on!? ?You just got here Ken!? cried one of the girls.

Brenda said, ?I?m sorry Ken, I forgot that I haven?t introduced you yet to my friends Misty, and Laura. And there?s also Jenny, she?s upstairs washing up, you?ll meet her shortly.

Misty, was a 5?1? with brown curly hair , with round pretty brown eyes to match, was wearing and Laura, a 5?3? girl of Asian decent with long black hair, both wearing shorts so that Ken could see that they too had amazing athletic legs.. Like Brenda, both also had amazing gymnast physiques, both 15, and both very pretty, with nicely developing breasts for their age. Again, Ken, despite being in the presence of 3 very pretty, yet younger, fit girls, still played it off. He knew he had to, because no way could he, a 21 year old, macho, accomplished soccer player, give ANY idea that he liked what he saw, even though in the back of his mind, he did.

?No seriously, I gotta go girls. Besides, you are all WAY too young for me to be hanging out with, I mean, it just wouldn?t be right I guess, no offense against you three, you are all very pretty for your age, but you gotta understand that I?m 21, and that?s not old, but for you it is, and so there for I?m out, see ya.?

Part III

But little did Ken know, he wasn?t going anywhere soon. He felt two arms wrap around his midsection tight from behind, really taking him by surprise. ?Agh,? gasped Ken, as he looked and saw two smooth tan arms wrapped, feeling himself pulled in close compressed against the firm body of whoever now had him. Immediately after, Ken started to notice the grip around him start to pull, up and before he knew it, his 200 dollar dress shoes, were no longer in contact with the floor, because his body was now suspended in air, and when he stopped elevating, his feet were now about a whole 12 inches off the ground, as his lean, athletic 5?9? 160 pound physique was now suspended helplessly in the air. As he looked down, he noticed that his legs where dangling in front of another pair legs, apparently belonging to that of a female. He noticed they were smooth, and like the other girls, thick and muscular, except longer suggesting that this one was significantly taller. There were also nicely tanned all the way down. Reality really sunk in with ken when he noticed that the feet were not too big for someone of this size and well cared for, suggesting a girl, and the toenails were painted dark red, also suggesting the same thing. The girl holding him then spoke in a very sweet, innocent girl?s voice. ?Are you really out?? Ken then just about melted inside, his heart was racing a mile a minute, and he had no idea what to do! Immediately Brenda, Misty and Laura all had a great big laugh, and Laura said, ?Awwww!! How cute!? And again the laughter continued.
Brenda then chimed in. ?Ken, meet my other friend Jenny,? as the laughter escalated. Jenny, who was a young drop dead bombshell like the rest of the girls, with long straight jet-black hair, was also a gymnast. The only difference with this girl is that she was no shortie, for she was a full 6?1? in height, and her physique was just as proportionate as the other three girls, making her one hell of a girl. She outweighed even Ken by about 20 pounds, making her a 180-pounder.

Jenny then started to sway Ken from side, rotating her trunk, causing Ken to shift side to side as well, covering 180 degrees, facing right of Jenny, and then being whipped over to face the left of Jenny and back to the right. This went on for about a half-minute as Jenny cried, ?Wheeee!! See how much fun new friends can be Kenny?? And the girls laugher continued. Jenny then spun a few circles with Ken, and he began to feel a little dizzy?

And then Ken, now very embarrassed said, ?Alright, alright, it?s fun, it?s fun, can I just leave now?? Jenny stopped, and immediately the room seemed to start spinning for Ken, still suspended in the tight grip from behind.

?What do you girls think? Should I let him down so that he can go home?? Jenny asked, to which Brenda replied, ?Ummmmmm, No!..Hehe?

?Sorry Kenny?, said Jenny, ?The lady of the house has the final say!? Just then Ken started seeing straight again and immediately started to undo the tight grip with his hands, and when that was no use, he began to shake his legs, as Jenny kept him in her grip effortlessly, as she tightened her grip even more.

?What?s the matter stud? You are going to let a 15 year old girl handle you like that?, joked the brown-haired Misty

?She?s 15!??, yelled Ken as he stopped struggling, ?My God, what?s going on, who are you??

With that Jenny then maneuvered Ken in her arms, as she still held him up, positioning him so that he was now rotated all the way around now facing Jenny, being able to look down and for the first time, to look at the very young and pretty face of the girl who now had him in a front bear hug lift. ?Hi Kenny!? Jenny said in a cute voice, ?Brenda told me all about you, and I just had to see for myself!? And with that Jenny then shifted Ken?s body up, so that his legs were now straddled around her midsection, and she had only her lft arm under his butt to support him. Ken was now speechless, but stating to get turned on by the sweet twinkle in Jenny?s eye. With her free hand, she reached up around the back of Ken?s head and pulled it close to her face, and she gave him a nice innocent little peck on the cheek, as the other three girls showed their appreciation of how cute they thought it was by saying, ?Awwwwww!!?,

?Aren?t you a bit tall for a gymnast, and for a 15?? Ken asked.
?Nope!? said Brenda, ?That?s why we call her the powerhouse of our team!?
With that Ken started to get a bit aroused by this girl, being caught in the moment, but soon snapped right out of it, thinking how wrong it was. He thought that no way should he ever be turned on by a 15 year old for crying out loud. But it was too late, because Jenny could feel with her abdomen exactly how much Ken liked what was happening, even though he tried like hell not to.

?Guess what girls?? Jenny said, ?I think Kenny likes this very much!?
And the Misty replied, ?Awww. Hehe, Really? I want to try!?
Laura chimed in, ?No, let me hold that hottie!
Brenda then said, ?Girls, he?s hanging with us tonight, so there will be plenty of him to go around!?

?N, n no!?, Ken stammered back, ?I don?t like it, really I don?t. And I really gotta go now. Come on let me down will ya? This is getting way out of hand?
For the first time in his life, Ken didn?t feel like the hot-shot, superior athlete that he always felt like. In the soccer, he dominated pretty much every guy he played against. But he had no idea that an elite female gymnast could have his number like this. He had now been suspended for easily for about 3 minutes, and was wondering now when he would ever get to be back on the ground again.

Jenny?s replied, ?Kenny, look. I want you to be happy and all, I really do. And I would put you down, except the other girls haven?t gotten their turn yet too, and they said they want to, and they have been my teammates and friends for a long time, and even though you are cute, I just met you, so friends come first, ok baby? And besides, your little buddy tells me that you do like it, so I think I?m going to do you a favor as well!?

?Yeah Ken,? added Laura, ?And besides, we don?t get to have this much fun with guys too much anyways, because our gymnastics coach is pretty strict, and advises us not to get too serious with any guys, and we think that is just crazy!?

Ken was speechless. At that, Misty (5?1?, 115 pound brunette) stood up and trotted over in excitement over saying with excitement, ?Ok I want to hold him now!?

phoneman
November 5th, 2010, 00:21
Part IV

?How do you want him?? asked Jenny

?Ummmm! I want him on, like, my shoulders, hehe?, with that Misty crouched down behind the suspended Ken, and tucked her head in-between his legs, as Jenny shifted Ken?s full weight onto Misty, and with that Misty stood up abruptly, shooting Ken straight up, until reaching her full height, completely surprising Ken as he shouted, ?Whoa!?

?Don?t you worry up there hottie! Your little girl?s got ya! Oh my God, he?s pretty light actually!?
?Yeah I know, like a little boy!? Jenny replied

Ken spoke up, ?R, really? There?s abosolutely no way!?

Misty replied, ?You better believe it!? and with that, Misty turned her attention to Brenda, and said, ?I can?t believe your parents let you have the whole place to yourself this weekend! They must be super cool, my parents would never do the same for me, they are very paranoid, ya know Brenda??

?Yeah, mine too Jenny said?

?Well, I can?t help it! I?m daddy?s little girl I guess!? and they all had a chuckle and this led to a long string of girl talk for about 3 minutes or so, all the while Ken still perched up upon the shoulders of the sporty brunette. They were talking about typical girl stuff, so Ken pretty much had nothing to contribute to the conversation, so he just sat up there, amazed at what this young 15 year old was doing. This is nuts, he thought.

The girl-talk went on a little while longer before Misty interjected and said, ?Oh my God! I am not even kidding, I completely for got he was up there!? The laughter broke out again amongst the girls.

?You are kidding me Misty!? said Laura.

?No, I kid you not! For real, it?s like the funniest thing ever!?

Brenda said to Misty, ?Mist, we are gymnasts. We don?t know how strong we are. You remember when we beat all those guys at school in arm wrestling!?

?Oh yeah? Misty said, ?I, like totally forgot about that!?

Ken said, ?What, you had no idea??

Misty looked up, ?Seriously, no idea! I?m gonna let you down now, alright, because someone else might want to hold you for a while, because I kinda feel like I?ve been keeping you all for myself.?

With that Misty placed her two hands underneath Ken?s upper thighs, about to push him up and off. With one heaving motion and a bounce, Misty crouched down a tad, and shot back up, pushing up on the underside of Ken?s legs tossing him up in the air, and over her head in front of her. Ken now thought for sure he was going to be on the ground, but this was not the case! The six-footer Jenny, who he was of course now really well acquainted with, was standing in front of Misty as she was doing this, and Ken did not find him self back on the ground, but caught in mid air, once again in a big bear hug from Jenny.

?Hi Kenny! Did ya miss me??

Ken was now really shocked, his heart racing yet again, amazed at the fact that his 160 frame was caught quite easily by this sweet young girl.

?Yes?? Ken replied.

?Aww! I knew you did!? And with that, she gave him yet another peck on the cheek. And he immediately got hard again. ?Who wants this little kid now?? Jenny asked.
Being called a kid, by this young innocent 15 year old girl that made Ken feel even more inferior then he already was. He could hardly believe how tall and fit she was too.
He recognized obviously that she was bigger and much stronger than he was,

?Wait!? Ken interrupted, who was now in the air for almost 10 minutes, which seemed like a lot longer. ?Am I going to be let down anytime soon??

?It?s funny you should ask? Brenda replied, ?You see, this is MY house, and so I just decided to make a new rule, and that?s No Shoes On In The House. And you have your shoes on, so that?s a negative buddy!? All the girls laughed and began to tease him, as he looked down at his shoes, and then around at each of the girls showing off to him their tan legs and bare feet.

?Yeah you see?? Laura said, displaying her legs and feet ?WE follow the rules, so we get to stand. You should have known better coming to a slumber party, but oh well. Hehe. This is sooooo funny girls! Alright, I get him now!?

Ken considered kicking off his shoes, so he went to do it, but he couldn?t seem to because he had laced them so tight. ?Dammit!? he yelled, as he couldn?t reach at his shoes from the bear hug position he was currently in. He now wished he would have worn easier shoes to slip off, rather than ones that go up around his ankle.

Jenny laughed, ?What?s a matter? Can?t get your shoes off? Oh well you know the rule!?

?That?s right? Brenda added

Part V

Ken, still in his second big bear hug said, ?A couple things. I thought Brenda needed help with homework. I didn?t think she had friends over. And I certainly didn?t think this was some stupid SLUMBER party where shoes aren?t?? With that Jenny tightened her grip. Once again, he tried with all his might to pry away her arms that she had around him, but it was to no avail. He then used his hands, and tried get himself out by pushing as hard as he could on Jenny?s upper arms, and again this got him nowhere. It may have been because he was so exhausted from that soccer game earlier. But then again, it may not have mattered because he was dangling helpless in the arms of a young 15 year old cutie who was overpowering him at her will. Jenny then gave him a huge squeeze which left Ken breathless. ?Ooooof? he gasped.

Jenny began to speak innocently again, as Ken who couldn?t talk listened, ?Awww. Kenny. I think you are very cute, I mean we all do, and we enjoy your company. We haven?t had this much fun together in a while! But Brenda makes the rules, and have to be fine with them ok??? and she pecked him again on the cheek, as he was now starting to grow faint. ?Now I?m going to give you to Laura now, and you shouldn?t try to get away, because if you do, we are going to have to tell everyone you know about this. Your teammates, your friends, and whoever else we feel like sharing this with, Hehe? Brenda! I think you should get your video camera and tape this, what do ya think??

Brenda grabbed her digital video-camera off of the end-table, as Ken was now realizing the predicament he was now in. He figured as long as he was this six-footer?s grasp, there was little chance of escaping. And he also figured that with Laura he could probably get down, but risk everyone finding out about this, and screwing up his whole reputation.

?Look at the camera.? Jenny whispered into Ken?s ear, as she loosened her grip a bit to allow him to finally breathe again. And right after he looked up, Brenda snapped a full body shot of Jenny?s big bear hug on Ken. And with that, Ken now knew for sure he couldn?t try anything stupid, so he just figured he would just go with whatever happened, and wait it out until it was over, whenever that would be. But he still was realizing more and more that he still enjoyed this very much, and his crotch would show that, even though he would not want any of his friends or family to know about this.

Brenda holding the camera, said, ?This is gonna be one great home movie! Alright it?s Laura?s turn!?

?It sure is about time!? The little Asian girl said in a joking way. Laura (5?3? 125lbs went over and positioned her arms so that she would be holding Ken cradle style. ?Let me have him!?

Jenny replied, ?You got it!? And with that, he laid Ken?s body completely in the arms of the dark haired Asian gymnast, who was now completely holding him in her arms. And he wasn?t just in one of those cradles where the lifters arms are completely sagged down. Laura had her arms up quite a bit, her arms parallel with the floors so that Ken?s body was about even with her chest.

?Hehe. He?s light yes, but I know, I know. It?s because I?m a gymnast and I can?t help it!?

?Yep!? Brenda exclaimed, as she was filming. Ken had now been in the air for almost 15 whole minutes, was now not talking.

?Awww, am I boring?? Laura said, to which Ken gave no reply as he just shook his head and rolled his eyes. ?I know how to be NOT boring!? And with that Laura dipped down a bit, and shot up quick thrusting Ken?s body up, making him go, ?Whoa?, and he was now held cradle style high even with Laura?s face. She spun a few circles before bringing him back down to chest height, and then thrust him back up again, this time letting him fly up a few inches in midair before coming back down only to be caught back into the cradle.? The girls cheered.

?I guess you aren?t the only one who knows how to play catch?, Jenny joked.
?Yeah I know!? Laura said in excitement as the girls had yet another laugh, as the video camera rolled on, and Ken was still very much aroused, but still a bit ticked off.

?Are you girls finished yet? Are you going to let me walk again anytime soon?
?Nope? Laura quickly answered, as the girls laughed again. And she then tossed Ken up and caught him again, before Laura noticed his excitement below the belt. ?Aww, you were right Jenny, he really does like it!?

?See, what did I tell ya?, Jenny replied, and the three other girls who were not holding Ken gathered around to get a feel and grab at his crotch.

?Yep!? Brenda said, ?He likes us! Awww, this is so great! Our new buddy!?

Needless to say, Ken was very much embarrassed, and at the same time not knowing what to do, for he obviously had to go along with it.

?Want to see another trick?? Laura asked with excitement? The girls agreed in anticipation for what their teammate now had up her sleeve.

With that, Laura shifted her feet to shoulder-width apart, and then further out then further, as she slowly lowered herself down, Ken still cradled in her arms at chest-level, and proceeded to go down all the way until she was in a full split, Ken still off the ground in her arms about a foot and a half off the ground, as the other three girls cheered. Ken could not help but look into this girl?s brown walnut shaped eyes in awe, as she had him scooped up in her arms while in a this full split.

?Wow!? ?Amazing? they yelled with excitement, as Brenda was still filming

?Alright, girls, I got my self stuck, and now I have to give him up!?

With that, Brenda handed her video-camera to Misty, and grabbed around Ken?s legs, as Jenny grabbed under his arms, and together they lifted him up and away from Laura?s cradle.
?Now what should we do with him?? Jenny asked

Brenda joked, ?Well, last time I checked, I am the one who lives here, and I haven?t had a turn yet so you are going to have to cough up your half Jenny? And so Jenny pushed Ken up into and upright position as Brenda still had him by the legs, and together they shifted him up, so that he was now draped over the right shoulder of the 5?2? 120lb cute young 16 year old Blondie.

Brenda then gave him a few smacks on the butt, and Misty now was the designated one behind the video camera, and all the girls had a great laugh. ?You?re all mine now my special math helper! After all you did come over to see me, so you should be happy!? And he was happy, and still very much hard, actually having to try like hell to not explode in his pants as he looked down at Brenda?s firm buns in very short white shorts, and all the way down admiring her muscular gymnast thighs, calves and ankles. ?How?s the view?? Brenda asked

?Um, pretty good?? Ken said, but he knew damn well he now loved every second of this.

?Just pretty good?? Brenda replied. ?Come on Ken, we know you are enjoying this, we also know you find us all very attractive, and that?s awesome! Just be honest with us, because if we sense you aren?t being honest with use, then um, we?re gonna show your tape! Hehe!?

?Alright I like it? Ken said quietly

?Say it to the camera! Hehe? said Misty ?Look over here!?

Ken looked at the camera and said, ?I really do enjoy this, and if you don?t believe me, just look at my crotch!? And with that the girls again had a laugh.

?Oh my god! He is soooo funny!? Jenny said ?What a doll!?

?Ken, don?t be shy,? said Brenda, ?Go ahead and feel what you see.?

Part VI

Ken gladly with both hands, placed them on Brenda?s amazing 16-year old butt. He then gripped her firm buns, and then ran his hands down the back of her thighs. He was in heaven, as he was still very much pleasured by this.

?I?m gonna try something now with my math tutor, girls! Misty, make sure you get this!? announced Brenda.
?I know!? Said Misty, as she was continuing Brenda?s stellar job of taping by recording the whole picture getting all of Brenda?s perfect body along with Ken, still draped over her shoulder, and STILL in the air, for about 20 minutes now, as Brenda was about to do probably the most amazing thing yet, considering her size.

Brenda positioned her hands so that they were under and around Ken?s waist, one hand for each side, with a good grip with both.

?Wha, what are you doin?? Ken asked, thinking he had now seen it all, but boy was he wrong.

?You?ll see!? replied the blonde. And with that, she squatted down about a foot, and then shot back up as the most amazing thing yet happened. Ken felt him self accelerate up passed the level of height of where he was when Brenda was standing straight up as he noticed him self quickly raising up off of her shoulder, as he escalated higher and higher up past her head, and then a foot above to where he came to a stop in suspense, and Misty was taping every bit of it. There he was, the 5?9?, 160 pound college soccer stud held high up in the air by the 5?2? 120 pound gymnast, who was 5 years younger, holding him over her head, as his legs hung down in front Brenda, and his upper body draped down behind, still giving him the amazing view of her nice gymnast butt and legs.

The girls were astonished! ?Oh my gosh Brenda!? Said Laura, ?You rock!?

?Yeah girl!? Misty said, still video taping.

Even the larger bigger Jenny was impressed, ?Well, well. The girl of the house just had to one-up us all, didn?t she? Very nice job Brenda! And you aren?t even struggling!?
?Yeah I know? Said Brenda calmly. Looking up at Ken she explained, ?I figured once I got him up, it might be manageable, but I didn?t think it would be this easy?
And as Ken was up suspended over head in amazement, looking down at the petite, amazing body of the girl that was holding him up, he could no longer resist himself any longer, for his dick began to throb like mad, and he was starting to get nervous, but it was too late, because his dick let out a huge explosion into his 175 dollar jeans.

And after 20 seconds of being suspended over the teenage girl?s head, Ken was lowered back down slowly until he was draped over her right shoulder. ?Woops, looks like somebody had a little too much fun up there! Did our guy have too much fun up there??

Even more embarrassed, Ken was speechless.

?Don?t worry? Brenda said, ?You?ll be cleaned up real nice!?

Ken replied, ?You know, it?s really not that much trouble, if you just let me go home, I am sure I can take care of it myself?
?Don?t be ridiculous!? Brenda replied ?After all the help you?ve given me with my homework, I think I owe ya one! Strip him girls! Leave his shoes on too, hehe?
Misty then turned off the video camera and set it back down.

?Wha, what?? Ken said in fright. With Ken still over the shoulder of Brenda, Jenny and Laura unbuttoned, and pulled off Ken?s jeans. ?Are you all serious??? shouted Ken. As they then took off his shirt, and before he know it his underwear was off, leaving him with only his black shoes and black dress socks. ?Oh brother? Ken said, ?This is nuts!?

Part VII

Brenda then said, ?Well, I know for a fact I have to shower with him, because he got his spooge all over me..? and the girls laughed, ?SOOO?.Jenny, you should shower with Ken and I too, so that we make sure he doesn?t break the rules of the house?

?Cool! Sure thing? The 6-footer answered, and Ken could do nothing but stare as this amazing young girl began to undress in front of everyone, becoming completely naked revealing her amazing athletic body to the fullest, allowing Ken to get his first look at the amazing breasts of the girl that he had not so long before been pressed against. Ken couldn?t help but not pay attention, he had long forgotten about his plan to play everything off, as he got hard once more

Jenny said, ?Awww, you like what you see don?t ya? Here Brenda, let Kenny?s big girl have him so that you can undress for the shower? as she walked over to Brenda holding Kenny.

?Sure thing girl!? as she draped Ken in Jenny?s arms, cradle style, much like the way earlier when Laura was holding him. Only this time, he was more taken over, for the fact that it was now a bigger girl holding him, and that she was naked, and he had a clear up close look at her breasts.
?Don?t be shy!?, Jenny said as she noticed Ken checking them out, ?Go ahead and touch them!?

?R, really??, Ken replied

?Sure! They?re not gonna bite you Kenny, I promise.? Ken could not believe a 15-year old was talking to him in this manner, but he very much enjoyed it.

And with that Ken placed his hand on her right breast and began to stroke it, liking it very much. He had surely been with his fare share of mature girls before this, but these were the best boobs he had ever experienced with, as he played with them more intensely, before hearing some very exciting news when Jenny said, ?Go ahead, put them in your mouth,? Has she pressed his head close to her breast, mashing his face into it, but he couldn?t do it. This was just too wrong. And the other girls laughed, and Jenny said, ?Nah, that?s ok, you don?t have to if you don?t want to!? And the other girls laughed

Brenda was now undressed and Ken now just finally noticed it after being lost in Jenny?s boobs. ?Damn? he said under his breath, yet again, another amazing figure. Ken never thought he would be so turned on in his life by girls this much younger than him.

?Alright Jen, let?s go clean him up! You other two will be fine right? Help yourselves to anything. Oh yeah, and one more thing Laura. You are good with computers, so do you think you can quickly copy our current video footage onto a computer file, so that our new friend knows that we are not joking??

?Yeah, I can do that and no time, and we will be fine, thanks. Have fun you three!?

?Ok Ken babe, we?ll see you when you get back!? And Ken threw up a sarcastic wave goodbye, as Jenny carried him up the 15 stairs to the second floor, and into the bathroom, as Brenda followed. They allowed Ken to have his shoes and socks off for the shower, provided that he got them back on as soon as the shower was finished.

Brenda then opened the door to the shower, which has more than enough room for the three of them, and cranked on the hot water, and her and Jenny, still holding Ken cradle-style not surprisingly, stepped side, and allowed the water to completely drench all three of them. Brenda lathered up a wash cloth, and began to wash around Ken?s crotch area where his buddy made a mess. Brenda then proceed to lather up his entire body good and then lathered up herself from head to toe. Jenny passed Ken to Brenda in such a way that he was now straddling her from the side, and Brenda reached down and around Ken?s butt to hold him for support, and smiled at her math tutor, and Ken, lost in the moment forgetting all about the predicament couldn?t help but smile back, as Jenny lathered up herself real good.

?See, this night hasn?t turned out so bad for you after all, has it!? Brenda said

Ken replied, ?Well, I guess I have to agree with you. I haven?t been on the ground in God knows how long, but I guess I?m completely fine with it, has his boner persisted, pressed up against Brenda?s side. Ken then forgot all about the reality that Brenda was 16, and he moved in, pressed his lips up against hers, as they started to make out with each other.

Jenny said, ?You see! This wasn?t such a bad idea after all!?

Ken then turned and looked at her and said, ?Don?t you worry Jenny, I got some for you too.

?Aww Come here you!? And Jenny took Ken back in a cradle once again, but then adjusted him, maneuvering his legs around her waist so that he was in her third Jenny bear hug, this time a naked Jenny, all lathered up. Due to her height, his head was much closer to Jenny?s boobs than he was with the much shorter Brenda, so with that, he buried his face right into her chest, as she squeezed him firmly in her hug, while Brenda came up from behind and pressed herself against the back of Ken, rubbing her lathered chest and body up and down his back side. Ken was now where no man would ever dreamed they would be, mashed like a vice in between two cute, very athletic young girls all naked and all lathered up in soap. And because of this, his pecker kept its erect shape, now pressed up against Jenny?s abdomen. Ken then took his face from Jenny?s breast, and then the two started to make out much like Ken had just done with Brenda. Brenda then laughed, and smacked him on the butt. Brenda began to wash hair as, Jenny, who then adjusted her arms to support under Ken?s but, proceeded to lift his body up, higher and higher up against hers, as Ken felt his naked crotch area slide easily up Jenny?s soapy front side, until he was so high that he has to duck down because the ceiling was there, and his hard pecker was now dead even with Jenny?s breast, as she than began to thrust him up and down so that his pecker was sliding between to two boobs. This caused his pecker to start to throb, but he didn?t want to let it out again, so he resisted the urge.

Jenny then protested, ?Awww, come on, we are in the shower, don?t be shy! We can just wash you off again!? But he still didn?t blow, so she lowered him back to her bear hug, and looked him in the eyes, and said, ?You may not want to, but I?m gonna get ya! You won?t be able to resist what I?m about to do! Brenda, do you mind if I lift him up the way you did earlier??

?Knock yourself out Jen! Ha ha!? As she rinsed out her hear,

Ken waited in anticipation, because he had been once lifted overhead earlier by Brenda, and he was certain the bigger Jenny would be able to it with no problem at all. And he was right. Jenny slid him back up and caught him, draped over her right shoulder. She then positioned her hands much like the way Brenda had done downstairs. ?Are you ready for this, Kenny?? Kenny gave no answer, and Jenny smiled. She then with much less bounce than Brenda used earlier pushed Kenny up buy his waist, this time slowly, with more control than Brenda, pressed his body over head, so that her arms were extended completely, so that his butt and lower back were now pressed up against the ceiling.

?Oh my god.? Kenny said. ?You are amazing.?

Jenny smiled, and with out saying any thing she slowly lowered Ken down until she completely engulfed his picker in her mouth, wrapping her luscious lips around it, and began to maneuver his body weight up and down several times, and this caused Ken to enter in to a magnitude of pleasure that he had never experienced before. Immediately his dick began to throb again, and without any control over the matter, he exploded for the second time that night into Jenny?s mouth, and to Ken?s amazement, she swallowed it down with the shower water, as she rested him back over her right shoulder.

?Good boy!? Jenny said as she patted Ken on the back. She allowed Ken to clean him and her off. Ken then washed her hair, the three of them got completely rinsed, Brenda turned the water off, and they all dried off, and Brenda put the socks and shoes back on Ken?s feet, and then said ?Boy, you just love to break the house rules, don?t ya now??

Ken replied, ?Yes I do! I wear shoes in the house, and that?s the way it is.?
Well then, Jenny replied, don?t count on being back on the ground anytime soon then. By this time, it was now definitely almost whole hour since Ken had been first taken off the ground by Jenny from behind, and since then has not been back down simply because of the strength of the four young gymnast girls.

Part VIII

Brenda, being the great host that she was, lent Ken some her clothes. Jenny, still naked, with Ken cradled in her arms sad down on a chair, so that he was now on her bare, muscular lap, completely supported by her, as his legs dangled off the side of her legs. Brenda slipped on a pair of her boxers and her athletic shorts, which not surprisingly not the first size of choice for Ken, but how could he argue at this point. Besides, they went so well with his black dress shoes. Brenda then unfolded a pink shirt and showed it to Ken, and said, ?How about this one?? The shirt read ?National Elite Gymnast?

?Um, that?s a girl?s shirt.? Ken protested.

?Uhhhh, yeah, I know. It?s mine,? replied Brenda

?Yeah, but don?t you have something less girly?? said Ken

She replied, ?Yeah, but you?re getting this one. Hehe. Besides, you kind of have no choice ya know?? and so he had to put the shirt on, which was again, a little smaller than he would ever wear, but once again, what could he do about it?

Brenda then dressed herself back up in once again shorts and a tank top, and Jenny then stood up with Ken back in a cradle lift, and passed him to Brenda so she could get dressed herself with some of her other clothes she brought to the Slumber Party. As Jenny was dressing, Brenda could not help but try the same tricks that the Asian girl Laura was doing with the cradle lift. Like Laura, she was able to have him cradled at chest level, she then crouched down, shot up, and basket tossed Ken up in exactly the same fashion Laura did, and as she caught him in the cradle, she then followed up down into the same split as Laura, holding her in her arms.

?Well done, I already saw that one? Ken sarcastically said as Brenda held him there cradle style.

?Oh shut up!? Brenda answered. And unlike Laura earlier, she was able to get up herself, with Ken still not ever touching the floor. From the split position she swung her left leg in front of her, and her right leg behind her, so that she was on her right knee, and Ken was still supported by her cradle, balancing him on her other thigh.
?Oh?right. I?m not allowed to touch the floor, right,? said Ken sarcastically

?Yep!? Brenda answered with a smile, and then playfully rubbed her nose back and forth against his.

Misty then came in the room and said, ?Boy you sure took awhile. And have you two been holing him this whole time?!?

?That?s right?, Brenda replied as she stood up with Ken, still holding him cradle-style.

?Do you want him Misty??

?Um, well yeah I did, but I wasn?t gonna SAY anything?, she replied.

?Aww, ok, I?m sorry you can have him now!?

?Ok cool! Because I have a piggyback saved just for him!?

?This?ll be cute!?, said Brenda has she placed Ken on Misty?s bare back, piggyback style.

?Hehe. Giddy up you cowboy you!? And with that she began to buck him up and down

?W, w, whoa!? Ken yelled as he held on to her back

?Don?t you worry cowboy! I won?t let you hit the ground, because Mist?s got ya! He he! Are y?all ready to follow me down stairs, because Laura has found something that is pretty interesting if I might say so myself.? Jenny and Brenda agreed, and so Misty piggybacked the 160 pound soccer player back down stairs and back to Laura, as the others followed. Ken was also getting very turned on by Laura too, playing with her long brown curly hair as she held him piggyback-style.

Laura handed Ken a bowl of Ramen noodles that she and Misty had made, because she figured he might like to eat something, and so he thanked them and began to slurp it down.

Part IX

?Ok Laura? Brenda said, ?Did you copy the video, so that it?s ready to go incase are new buddy here decides to try anything clever??

Laura replied, ?Oh yes, for sure, no joke, it?s soooo ready, but you guys won?t believe what I found on the internet! Like, you know how Ken gets turned on by us picking him up? Well it turns out that there internet sites devoted to this sort of thing, as if it?s an actual fetish, or whatever you call it. Tons of pictures and everything!?

Ken nearly spit up the soup broth he had in his mouth, but kept it under control, as he finished of his noodles, and Brenda took his bowl for him, and came back.

The other girls along with Ken looked on as Laura showed them. Ken began to get real nervous because he knew about such websites, and they had caught on to the fact that he was aroused by it.

Misty, still piggybacking Ken, asked, ?Hey cowboy, do you know about any of it. I mean, come on, we all know how much you like it, I can feel how much you do, and I?m cool with it,? the girls laughed again, as Ken kept a straight poker-face, with no reply.

?Come on..? Brenda added, ?you know what can happen if you are dishonest with us!? as she touched his nose in a friendly matter?

?Alright! I know of the sites. I visit them?.sometimes,? confessed Ken.

?Sometimes??, Laura added

Ken added, ?Ok, more than sometimes. Once, twice a week, I don?t know. I get turned on by it, and frankly I am having the time of my life right now, but I am very embarrassed about it.?

?Well you don?t have to be!?, Brenda replied, ?Not if you play your cards right, nobody except the 5 of us will know. What else did you find Laura??

?Well, there is nothing about this on Wikipedia, but I also happened to find this green message board, which has a couple thousand members, with aliases. It seems to be their community or something like that, hehe. This is pretty funny.?

?Yeah, it totally is? Jenny answered.

?Yeah, they even talk about all kinds of different weird stuff. I even read something posted by this guy named ?Nate Clendenin? saying how he like wants a girl to lift and kill him by hanging him, or something like that.?

?Yep, that sounds like Nate? Ken said

Immediately the other girls began chuckling, and Jenny said, ?Kenny, do you want us to hang you? That way you for sure will never get to experience the ground ever again!? With that the volume of the laugher cranked up a few notches.

Ken replied, ?Well, seeing as how my name?s not Nate, and I have a promising career in either a nice job or professional soccer that I wouldn?t want to miss out on, I would have to say GOD NO!? And the laughter continued, but the laughter didn?t keep Misty from bucking Ken off of her back, for she still had her piggyback grip tightly synched in.

?Well Ken?, said Brenda, ?If you liked this so much, why didn?t you say so? Neither one of us is tired in the least bit, right girls?? They all replied the same way, as if it appeared that their combined effort to keep Ken off the ground for now about an hour and a half has not yet left even the slightest dent in their stamina.

Ken said, ?What are you kidding me? I played in a soccer game today, and I am still rather beat, and you girls are telling me you don?t even feel like you?ve had a work out tonight??

?No?, Jenny said, ?Not at all,? added Brenda.

?Besides, this has to be some sort of a record or something, right?? Misty said.

?Yeah!? Brenda said, ?Should we call it in?? And Ken got nervous, before Brenda quickly continued, ?I?m just kidding! Man, you should have seen the look on your face!? , and all the girls laughed, and Brenda added, ?and that reminds me, we should film more!

?Great idea!? Laura said, as she loaded the camera back up ?What else should we do with him??

Part X

?I know!? Jenny said ?I could put him up in a chair like I do in cheerleading, and I?ve never done it on a guy before, so this should be fun.? The other girls were all very familiar with cheerleading so they were ready to see this. Ken, still on Misty?s back, had only absolutely zero knowledge of cheerleading, and so had NO idea what they were talking about, but he was expecting something new, and he was ready, because it was not like he had not been surprised out of his imagination already.

?Kenny my boy, do you think you can climb back up onto her shoulders?? Jenny asked

?Sure can?, he answered, and with Jenny?s help from behind, she got him up, as Misty still supported him without problem. Jenny then placed her right hand under to support his butt, and her left arm held his left leg, and she crouched way down.

?Ok, Misty, on three, I got him alright??

?You got it!?

?One, Two, Three?, and with that Jenny stood up, hoisting Ken up high in the air with her right hand under his butt, her left hand wrapped around his left leg which was straight, lifting him all the way up until her supporting right hand was extended all the way above her head, with Ken just perched up there.

?Alright Kenny, lift your right knee up like a normal cheerleader dammit! Ha ha? Ken thought it was ridiculous that he was now playing the role of a cheerleader, but he did it regardless.

?Don?t forget to raise your arms up!? Laura requested, while filming, and Ken pleased them all by doing so.

?I guess I got spirit,? Ken said,

?Yep! Ya sure do! Laura replied?

?And I?m not done yet!? Jenny said excited, ?Kenny, you try to keep steady up there, alright??

?No problem?, He replied. Jenny then took the left hand away that she was using to hold Ken?s left leg now, and now she had Ken?s 160 pounds balanced up above her head with just one arm! The three girls cheered her on.

?Wow! You go girl!? Laura once again said behind the camera, as Jenny held Ken up in the air like this for about 10 seconds before lowering him down so that he was now sitting up on just Jenny?s right shoulder, and then she began to spin around in circles about 7 times, leaving herself, and more so Ken, quite dizzy, but she still had him up.

?Hey! I?ve got an idea!? Brenda said, ?If we all take turns spinning him, we won?t get very dizzy at all where as, he will get SUPER dizzy!? All the girls laughed, but Ken was not laughing.

?Now wait a minute, that?s not fair?, Ken said, still in a slight daze

?But the last time I checked, you don?t make the rules, Ken! Ha-ha!?, said Brenda, as she came back to back with Jenny. ?Now lean yourself back, because, oh yeah right, you don?t have much of a choice!? So he did so, leaning back so that he was laid across one of Brenda?s shoulders facing the ceiling, in a backbreaker-like lift.

?Are you ready?? Brenda asked,

?No, I?m not? Ken replied.
?Too bad, he he?, And Brenda immediately started her rotations, as Ken yelled his ?oos? and ?whoas? She made 7 full rotations in under 10 seconds. ?Alright Misty, it?s your spin!?

Misty came in front of Brenda, with her back to her, so that Brenda could lay the helpless Ken across he shoulder for a backbreaker in exactly the same way she had just done. Once Misty had him, the revolutions continued. Laura then handed the camera to Brenda because she was up, as she took over in once again, the same backbreaker lift fashion, so that she could get her spins in. Needless to say, poor Ken was dizzier then he had ever been in his life.

?I?ll take him again!? Jenny said, and she came in front of the Asian who had Ken, and had Laura flip him the other way over Jenny?s shoulder so that he was now facing the floor, only now his head was in front of Jenny, and his legs were dangling behind.

?Plllleeease?.nnnnooo mmmoore?, Ken said in a daze.

?I don?t understand a word you said!? And she gave him a few more spins, before the girls noticed he was on the verge of throwing up, so Misty ran and got a trash can quickly, and got it up to his face just in time for him to spew into it.

?He he, It?s a good way I chose to switch it up and hold you face-down, isn?t it Kenny babe?

With his head in the can, Ken subtly replied, ?mm hmmm? Laura washed his face off, and all was cool again, accept he now wasn?t feeling quite as good as he was before they decided to spin him out of his misery.

?What?s up now Kenny?? Jenny asked

In a slow, worn out voice he replied, ?I?m?..tired?

Part XI

?Awww! Ok, we will let you get your sleep now.?, Brenda said, ?You look exhausted, so no way we should let you drive back to your place, you can stay the night with us!?
Ken still limp over Jenny?s shoulder replied softly, ?o?.k?

With that, Misty volunteered to ride Ken back upstairs to get his teeth brushed, because of the puke. And she wanted to brush her teeth too, because well, she?s a girl. So Jenny maneuvered and placed Ken so that he was once again, on Misty?s bare back, piggyback style.

?Giddy up cowboy!? So Misty piggybacked him up the fifteen stairs, and into the bathroom, and they both brushed their teeth in front of the mirror in this position, and they both could not help but laugh at it, spitting out their toothpaste.

?Not something ya see every day, is it buddy?? Misty joked
?Indeed it isn?t?, replied Ken, who was now in a much better mood, but was still ready for bed.
When they finished, Misty turned her head and said, ?Alright cowboy, gimme a kiss goodnight?, and with that they kissed each other friendly on the lips, not nearly as intimately as he was kissing Brenda and Jenny earlier in the shower, but a friendly kiss with Misty seemed natural. She then piggybacked him into a guest room, which had a King Sized bed, a big plasma screen TV, and excellent surround sound. Also to Ken?s surprise there stood Brenda, Jenny, and Laura all with no clothes on He checked out the young Asian Laura, for he had not seen her and Misty with no clothes yet.

?Wha, what is going on?? Ken asked

?You?re sleeping with us tonight. All of us! Oh and this is how we sleep by the way, so I guess you can say we are going to have Naked Movie Night? and the girls all laughed again, as if their night had not been filled with enough of it already.

Ken again got really excited and said, ?Really?!?

?Oh yeah! You were such a sport today, and you earned it!? Brenda replied, ?House rules?

?Can I take my shoes off now? Is that still a house rule??

Brenda replied, ?Not if you like sleeping with your shoes on!? And they all laughed

Jenny then came form behind, and bear hug lifted Ken off of Misty?s back, so she could then undress, and once again, Ken was watching with interest, suspended in the same lift that got everything started, by the naked six-foot tall Jenny. Misty then turned around and removed Ken?s shoes for him.

?Remember this?? Jenny whispered into his ear.

?Yeah, didn?t you have me like about a week ago?? They all laughed.

?Actually, it?s been almost 2 hours by now,? said Jenny. Ken could hardly believe it. He thought about how amazing these girls were to be able to do such a thing, and have it barely tire them.

?Damn, that?s a long time? Ken said.

?Yep! We are going to let you down now on the bed now?, Brenda said, ?I mean, if that?s cool with you..? The girls waited for Ken?s reply, as he was still suspended in Jenny?s firm bear hug from behind. Jenny then walked with Ken over to a chair where she lifted her leg up in between Ken?s legs, and propped her foot there, so Ken was now straddled, sitting up on her thigh, with his legs dangling on both sides. Jenny then positioned her hands under his armpits, from behind, and put her foot back on the ground as she hoisted him up once again in full extension.
?Well?? Jenny said, ?You heard the rule maker. The shoes are off. Just say the word, and you?re back on the Earth!?

Kenny replied, ?Hell yeah I?m ready!?

With that, Jenny released grip under his armpits, allowing him to fall toward the ground, before catching him back in the big bear hug from behind, and the girls all laughed once again.

?Oh my! Are you serious?? Ken said.

?No! Wow, you are way too easy Kenny!? as she got one last big squeeze around his body. Finally, she stepped toward the bed and tossed him about three feet, and he when he landed on the soft bed, he was relieved to be free for the first time in 2 hours.

Part XII

The Jenny then followed onto the bed, and wrapped her self completely around Ken, pressing his face into her chest, and wrapping her muscular gymnast legs around his smaller soccer legs, and naturally he wrapped his arms around her too, actually very happy to be where he was, despite being wrapped like a boa constrictor in the arms and legs of a young teenage girl.

Brenda put on a movie, and the other three climbed onto the soft King Sized bed as well, and so Naked Movie Night had officially begun.

Jenny then said to Ken, ?In case you were wondering, we are all going to take turns snuggling up with you tonight, just to be fair to all of us, is that ok Kenny??

Ken smiled and said, ?Oh yeah.?

And the Naked Movie Night went on, as the girls talked girl stuff, every once in a while taking turns with Ken, by having the one with him turn and roll him over top of her to her other side so that a different girl could lay in tight firm naked contact with him. And this went on the whole night, sometimes one girl holding him, and other times Ken being sandwiched in between the two. All he knew is that each time he was woken up because of the switch, he was very happy, because he knew the best night sleep of his life was not yet over

Part XIII

When it was morning, Ken woke up to find that he was now just in the big bed with the Asian, Laura. She smiled at him as she held him close in her arms and said, ?Are you ready to wake up babe??

Ken answered, ?Yes I am.?

Laura then rolled Ken over top of her, and pushed her feet into Ken?s midsection, lifting his body up off of the bed with her legs as she held his hands with hers, as they smiled at each other. Laura then joked, ?I?m gonna push ya off the bed now, alright, let?s see if you can keep on the ground this time,? and they both shared a laugh.

She then bent her legs, bringing Ken?s body closer to hers, and then she pushed her legs up and out as hard as she could, lunging Ken?s body backwards off of the bed, before being caught once again in a very familiar position, a behind bear hug from Jenny, who greeted him by pecking him on the cheek and saying, ?Good morning my little teddy bear!?

To Ken?s surprise, Jenny then set him back on the ground. ?Well this is a first!? Ken joked, as he turned around, and for the first time was able to truly appreciate the height difference between him and Jenny, as he checked out her amazing body from top to bottom.

?Breakfast is ready downstairs Kenny! Would you like to go down their yourself, or would you like big Jenny to take you?? She said, as she held out her arms as if to signal for a cradle lift.

Ken smiled, and with out hesitation, he leaped up in to the 6-footer?s arms, rested his head on her shoulder as she carried him out of the room, all the way down the stairs and into the kitchen. She then sat down at the table, and allowed Ken to sit on her lap as he and all the girls enjoyed breakfast. Earlier that morning, Brenda had washed and dried the clothes that Ken made a mess out of the night before, so he then got to put back on guy?s clothes.

It was now time for Ken to go out to leave. ?Alright all you girls, I know I was kind of negative last night, but all in all, I want you to know that last night was pretty damn fun.?

?Aww!? Said Jenny, as she walked up to Ken. ?Come here you!? And with that, she crouched down, grabbed under Ken?s armpits from the front, and tossed him up high in the air, allowing him to fall once again into her big bear hug squeeze, as she rocked him gently in midair. ?I?m gonna miss you Kenny, so promise me you?ll come back to the next Slumber Party, will ya??

?No problem!? Kenny replied, as the two began to kiss again. She then set him back down on ground.

Ken then walked to the front door where Brenda was waiting for him, and she too caught him off guard with a hug, as he felt his feet leave the ground again, the blonde squeezed him for 10 seconds before letting him back down. ?Ok Ken, I may need you to come back to help me with my homework again.?

?Ok Brenda, take care.?

And with that, Ken walked outside and into his car. Driving away, he watched the house disappear in his rearview mirror hoping that nobody would EVER find out about this. But at the same time, he hoped that he would get to hang out with those young girls again soon.

THE END

shaneomacfan1
November 5th, 2010, 04:26
Holy wow, that was some story. Now only if the guy was twice as heavy, that would be my kind of story! :)

webppl
November 8th, 2010, 17:03
Thanks a lot phoneman :D

phoneman
November 8th, 2010, 19:35
Holy wow, that was some story. Now only if the guy was twice as heavy, that would be my kind of story! :)

shanomacfan, what I do in a situation such as the one that you have mentioned is that I download the story, and then, with all due deference to the author, I change the weight (up or down) and let my imagination read the story from there.

TO ALL, REMEMBER THIS IS SLEVIN'S STORY AND HE GETS FULL CREDIT FOR WRITTING IT. ALL I DID WAS DOWNLOAD SOME TIME AGO AND THEN UPLOAD IT NOW.

smallwm
November 9th, 2010, 22:26
Nice story