PDA

View Full Version : Double Trouble

aloknath
March 9th, 2011, 14:50
As I'm sure all the old time L&C fans like me know, DT has occasionally done so lift-intensive FF wrestling videos but a new video they just put up of Afrika vs. Francesca is pretty much all lifts. Francesca spends almost the entire video up in the air and there is also an overhead lift (off the turnbuckles) that looks real to me though it's clearly done with some difficulty.

Also, please please please let DT know through their contact form that you would like more lifting videos! I had emailed the webmaster one time but he said they only do videos with lots of lifts in them when they have demand since they're primarily a catfight website. So please demand demand demand. If enough of us email, maybe they will do some more. This is mainly for the FF fans - DT doesn't do regular mixed videos and when they do, its generally purely catfighting/domination.

here's the link to the new Afrika download:

http://dtwrestling.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=DT-925-01HQ&Category_Code=NewHQ

Lifter
March 10th, 2011, 01:58
As I'm sure all the old time L&C fans like me know, DT has occasionally done so lift-intensive FF wrestling videos but a new video they just put up of Afrika vs. Francesca is pretty much all lifts. Francesca spends almost the entire video up in the air and there is also an overhead lift (off the turnbuckles) that looks real to me though it's clearly done with some difficulty.

Also, please please please let DT know through their contact form that you would like more lifting videos! I had emailed the webmaster one time but he said they only do videos with lots of lifts in them when they have demand since they're primarily a catfight website. So please demand demand demand. If enough of us email, maybe they will do some more. This is mainly for the FF fans - DT doesn't do regular mixed videos and when they do, its generally purely catfighting/domination.

here's the link to the new Afrika download:

http://dtwrestling.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=DT-925-01HQ&Category_Code=NewHQ

What other lifts are there, my friend? OTS? Cradles? Cheers!

aloknath
March 10th, 2011, 09:12
What other lifts are there, my friend? OTS? Cradles? Cheers!

bearhug, OTS, fireman's carries, cradle, reverse OTS, a couple lifts I don't really have a name for. Basically, Francesca Le is lifted for most of the running time of this video. It's a wrestling video but pretty much every move that Afrika does is a lifting move.

aloknath
December 26th, 2011, 07:24
Just so you guys know, Double Trouble wrestling has released a new lift/carry intensive wrestling match. Lots of FF lifts. Melissa Jacobs being lifted by Kristie Etzold.