PDA

View Full Version : History of Lift and Carry

ownsville
March 10th, 2011, 21:08
Anyone else interested in tracing the origins of this fetish?

* If only to pre-empt the inevitable shoot-down, I'll feel like a right plonker if someone says "not really".

Mettalican5000
March 12th, 2011, 08:26
Just wondering, your profile picture, do you happen to have a clip with that video by any chance?

jlcircusrider
March 12th, 2011, 12:01
It is my view that the desire goes back in to anciant history where no records exist, however, it may be possible to trace the point that it was formally called L & C.

An interesting thought

ownsville
March 20th, 2011, 22:46
Regarding my pic, unfortunately no, I'm not even sure where I found this, I've been loafing around the net for a while. It's why I don't upload anything, I have no way of backtracing my archives and most of what I've got would probably be reposts anyhow.

The reason I'm interested in the history of it is, it seems very much to be an emerging thing - coinciding with the takeoff of the net. I can think of a number of interests it links to, there has always been a male fascination with the whole "females as hunters/warriors/etc" thing. But specifically lift and carry? I want to know when that became erotic and how I wound up with it.

Not that I think of it as a disease. I just have no idea where it came from!

bravesirrobin
March 20th, 2011, 23:59
As I'm sure is the case with most sexual deviations lift and carry has been around for most of human history, and there are some recorded examples. I remember reading, (I can't remember where, maybe in one of the old forums) about Marco Polo's account of a princes palace where all the men were piggybacked by women during parties. I am sure there are many examples throughout history of such practices both out of sexaul desire or expedience (e.g. the wives of sailors who would piggyback them to their boats in order that their boots wouldn't get wet).
In terms of how it developed, I guess one needs to turn to psychoanalysis and Freud to look at how the studies of sexuality and various perversions came about. I remember reading one theory (also probably posted on a previous forum) which suggested that when one a child and gets an erection and is being carried at the time one might see the experience of being carried as the cause for the erection and so a mental connection in established.
My guess is there is plenty of space for research both into the development of the fetish and how it has been regarded across history.

vk
April 3rd, 2011, 15:22
About Marco Polo :

I think this issue was already discussed in an older forum but not in such bright and exciting terms. There are several different versions of Marco Polo's book. One of them tells that a king was carried by girls in the gardens of his palace. But the text does not explain in which way he was carried. It could be on their backs or it could also be in a palanquin.

About sexual deviation :

I prefer the term of "erotic fantasy". A child confusely feels that sex exists but ignores the way it works. So the fantasy comes from a misinterpretation of sex. Foot fetish is frequent maybe because adults are taller than children so children often see their feet.

allffcradles
April 4th, 2011, 13:15
I don't care for any history of men being lifted but as for women there are countless myths and legends of fair maidens in need of rescue and often they are carried by their saviour and tormentor. Let's not forget the prehistoric days of cavemen, tribes and barbarians too you can be sure carrying women was very commonplace amongst them

tallgirlfan
May 17th, 2011, 08:14
What i am more interested in how it took off on the net? Coincidence perhaps, Were there enough people on the internet at the same time looking for sites involving lift and carry and then it took off?
What were some of the earliest sites that specifically had lift and carry? :hmm: Besides mixed wrestling sites that only had once shoulder lift...

john_smith_1965
May 17th, 2011, 09:13
Hi,

some of the first websites I remender was:
Liftnet, Special Interest, Diana the Valkyrie, Lovelifting and the Webpages from Hajo ans Sarah (?). I think this was between Mid and End of the '90's.

Before the Internethype starts, was my fist experiences with L&C-topics the 'old' newsgroups like alt.amazon-admirers. This was my first meets with people who share my passion in L&C and strong womens.

JoS

tallgirlfan
May 17th, 2011, 09:31
Hi,

some of the first websites I remender was:
Liftnet, Special Interest, Diana the Valkyrie, Lovelifting and the Webpages from Hajo ans Sarah (?). I think this was between Mid and End of the '90's.

Before the Internethype starts, was my fist experiences with L&C-topics the 'old' newsgroups like alt.amazon-admirers. This was my first meets with people who share my passion in L&C and strong womens.

JoS

Ahhh.. Now i remember the classics Hajo( legendary) i don't know who he/she is but he/she must have put a-lot of effort finding those lift clips.

Special Interests provided me with L&C when you could barely find anything. I also remember liftnet and builtmore was for me at least the prime of L&C! I remember how badly i wanted those clips but had no credit card!

tallgirlfan
May 17th, 2011, 09:38
However main interest was and still is tall women! I thought i was the only younger teenage guy who liked Tall women and L&C at my time. Its great to see more teens now into Tall women and L&C!

afrocrazy65
August 24th, 2011, 05:40
I always saw lifts in tv shows and cartoons when I was younger. It's really interesting now to find a whole community based around the concept.

phoneman
August 24th, 2011, 13:34
I always saw lifts in tv shows and cartoons when I was younger. It's really interesting now to find a whole community based around the concept.

Welcome to the forum. We hope you enjoy it and contribute to better the forum for all.

allffcradles
August 27th, 2011, 10:55
However main interest was and still is tall women! I thought i was the only younger teenage guy who liked Tall women and L&C at my time. Its great to see more teens now into Tall women and L&C!

I'm quite a fan of tall women too, though they have to be light so they can be carried!

Chaza
September 13th, 2011, 21:33
There were lots of yahoo groups that came around mid to late 90's (early 2000's) which were Lift and Carry orientated.

So in terms of the "history of lift and carry on the internet" that was probably one of the first community type, lift and carry, forum type thingy available.

I'm sure most of you guys were familiar with some of these Yahoo groups?

It would be interesting if anyone can find the first successful lift and carry fetish website though? To see how lift and carry has built up over the years. But i guess that is a big ask.

dendrin
September 13th, 2011, 22:26
There were lots of yahoo groups that came around mid to late 90's (early 2000's) which were Lift and Carry orientated.

So in terms of the "history of lift and carry on the internet" that was probably one of the first community type, lift and carry, forum type thingy available.

I'm sure most of you guys were familiar with some of these Yahoo groups?

It would be interesting if anyone can find the first successful lift and carry fetish website though? To see how lift and carry has built up over the years. But i guess that is a big ask.

Do you mean pay site or free? The first free ones were Hajo's lapland and Sandy's site I think in 1995, give or take a year.

phoneman
September 13th, 2011, 22:38
The largest site in the mid-1990's was Diana the Valkyrie, which still exists, unlike the other early sites.

DtV was not a L & C site, but a site about strong women. L & C was a small part of the large site. There were many "forums" on DtV, including L & C. They were message boards covering all kinds of subjects related to Amazons, etc.

tallgirlfan
September 18th, 2011, 09:53
I'm quite a fan of tall women too, though they have to be light so they can be carried!

Well actually no, Many tall girls are quite strong and can carry pretty heavy guys. Trust me i've seen this and met some nice tall girls : )

dasiotemo
October 16th, 2011, 17:15
It is my view that the desire goes back in to anciant history where no records exist, however, it may be possible to trace the point that it was formally called L & C.

An interesting thought

I agree to that thought. The history of L & C includes the strong women in
the Greek and Scandinavian mythology who carried men: Amazons and
Valkyries for example. Once I saw a picture on an ancient Greek amphora
that showed a drunken man (or Greek god?) who was carried by a woman.
The great TV programm "Wonder Woman" referes to that time even if the
lifts might be fake.
IMO it was no kind of "fetish" at all, in ancient centuries.Back in history there were many occasions when a man was lifted by a woman. When he was injured in a war or fight.

Generally I think, a woman lifting a man mostly is pure fun for him and her, nowadays.

strut170222
October 16th, 2011, 21:30
Tracing the history of L&C on the net might be an easier task.

As I mentioned years ago, I remember finding an advertisement by Special Interests in the bodybuilding magazine "MuscleMag" around 1993-1994. It was my first exposure targeted as L&C. It featured CFV 60 (Marika) and another with Debbie T and Ingrid. I couldn't believe it and ordered the videos promptly.

Special Interests is definitely one of the pioneers of L&C. They were shooting L&C before the net and some their videos of lifts continue to look innovative today. Surprisingly, many of their lifts and displays of strength are not reproduced today (maybe except for some Chinese/Asian displays of strength clips4sale site).

phoneman
October 16th, 2011, 23:01
Strut, you and I bought our first Special Interest VHS tapes at about the same time. You may have beaten me by a little bit, but I do not recall.

Marika and Debbie are certainly two of my all time favorites from SI.

For those who do not know, both of them are truly pretty (or beautiful) women, but very different. Marika weighed about 115 pounds and frequentlly lifted two men with a total weight of close to 300 pounds.

Debbie was much bigger. She was about 5'9" tall and, I would guess weighed 150 or so. Debbie lifted two people in just about every video. Extremely strong and very good looking.

Ingrid, whom you also mention, was another strong blonde with a nice body, but, IMHO, not nearly as pretty as Marika or Debbie.

chapeaudude
October 17th, 2011, 16:38
[QUOTE=ownsville;54064]Regarding my pic, unfortunately no, I'm not even sure where I found this, I've been loafing around the net for a while. It's why I don't upload anything, I have no way of backtracing my archives and most of what I've got would probably be reposts anyhow.

there is no video, that was from crazycarries and was taken some years ago. One of the greatest FF sites ever, but whatever man, they rarely posted videos, and didn't listen to their fans (Gripe!)

Golla
October 18th, 2011, 18:44
I agree to that thought. The history of L & C includes the strong women in
the Greek and Scandinavian mythology who carried men: Amazons and
Valkyries for example. Once I saw a picture on an ancient Greek amphora
that showed a drunken man (or Greek god?) who was carried by a woman.
The great TV programm "Wonder Woman" referes to that time even if the
lifts might be fake.
IMO it was no kind of "fetish" at all, in ancient centuries.Back in history there were many occasions when a man was lifted by a woman. When he was injured in a war or fight.

Generally I think, a woman lifting a man mostly is pure fun for him and her, nowadays.

Hope you can find more about lift and carry in old history:), sorry about my bad english..

dasiotemo
October 21st, 2011, 22:33
Hope you can find more about lift and carry in old history:), sorry about my bad english..

I guess you know, that not too long ago it was a kind of fashion to watch
strong women lifting men:

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://s56.radikal.ru/i151/0808/a8/de28265d673dt.jpg&imgrefurl=http://femtime.flyfolder.ru/topic356.html&usg=__iP25zq6sNdKtGjbg71udWHfdg4o=&h=177&w=180&sz=7&hl=de&start=78&zoom=1&tbnid=P8CR-xumcwbHmM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=107&ei=BPKhTrfYC6HT4QTF5PTgBA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsandwina%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dde%26sa%3DN% 26biw%3D1093%26bih%3D453%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=400&sig=115323684044665337957&page=6&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:78&tx=52&ty=55

Gosh ! I hope that link works. :ohmy:

Golla
October 22nd, 2011, 00:26
The link works:), but can you find som more lift and carry stories in anciant history or the valkyrie? :)

Golla
March 22nd, 2012, 08:59
Is it someone who have more facts about the lift and carry history? :)

TheWolfe
March 25th, 2012, 23:42
I was a fan (F/F or M/F) long before the internet. I didn't know it was called "Lift and Carry" until I got online in 1998. The first thing I did when I had a little private time online was to search for L&C pics but I fumbled a lot until I got the terminology down. Until then, I assumed there were other guys who liked what I like but I didn't know for sure.

I'm guessing there was a somewhat organized scene for mostly F/M muscle & fitness-type girls doing L&C before the internet became dominant but in 1998 it was hard to find anywhere that catered to the more sensual type of F/F that I and others I've met in this community like. I don't think the F/F part of the community had any organized scene until around that time. Perun is a major player in the organization of that part of things. But there is no doubt in my mind that the interest existed long before people came together through the anonymity of the internet.

The trickiest thing about L&C is that it can be so completely innocent to the people actually performing the lift but if one of us views it, we interpret it as something erotic. Until the internet came along and digital cameras made it easy for people to share their personal photos online, L&C was a truly rare sight. Technology has played a HUGE part in making L&C accessible to anyone who wants to see it.

Golla
March 26th, 2012, 14:50
Very nice story Thewolf :)
but is there someone who knows some lift and carry stories in the ancient greek or something else in the world history?:)

TheWolfe
March 26th, 2012, 22:50
Don't know about that but there were a couple of instances of L&C in Charles Dickens' A Tale of Two Cities. Early in the book, an older female carries a younger one in a caring sort of way. Later in the book, the same lifter lifts a guy in a fight. The first lift was sort of foreshadowing for the later lift which was pivotal to the plot.

ownsville
May 1st, 2012, 04:24
I'm not so sure there were any famous historical examples of women lifting men for any reason - but there are a few myths, mostly rising from Indian and Oriental lore. I believe in India it has a particular symbollic significance of a woman's ability/willingness to support her husband.

Or something.

In western culture and history it raises an eyebrow to find examples of women doing stuff that wasn't women's work. In addition much of western history - particularly medieval Europe - came to regard women as almost sacred beings that could not be defiled by such strenuous activity. It would have been considered shameful for a vast stretch of european history. To a certain extent, I think it would still be regarded as such. I still don't feel comfortable admitting that I'm into L&C.

In more modern times everything changed with universal suffrage, the right for women to work, etc etc etc -as there was a dramatic rise and shift in attitude toward women performing mens work. Consequently ideas about gender roles have all but vanished, leading to all kinds of interesting situations. A particular focal point leading to the rise of L&C would be during the enormous fitness scene in the 80's - when characters like Schwarzenegger, Lundgren, Stallone, Rachel McLish, Kiana Tom, Cory Everson...etc etc...became almost household names. This also gave rise to the now massive bodybuilding and figure scenes, which would never have moved out of conventional beauty pageants if the fascination with female physique hadn't taken off.

Suddenly, it was sexy to workout (not for everyone, obviously, but prior to this fitness has never been a way of life, it was always a hobby with no aesthetic). I think this boosted muscle worship, femdom, female combat (wrestling, mixed wrestling) no end. In fact, there are a bunch of films from that era basically made to showcase these stars - particularly Rachel McLish and Cory. For me I think L&C goes hand in hand with these others - its a feat of strength, even if its a relatively easy lift.

It's an odd one alright.

gaga141444
January 17th, 2015, 23:31
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gostilitsa#Culture

Read about "Babin day" in the Gostilitsa village in Bulgaria

valerieadams
February 27th, 2018, 23:46
http://germandiaperstorys.blogspot.de/2016/03/meine-groe-freundin-maria-und-ihre.html

zebra
March 10th, 2018, 09:34
Tracing the history of L&C on the net might be an easier task.

As I mentioned years ago, I remember finding an advertisement by Special Interests in the bodybuilding magazine "MuscleMag" around 1993-1994. It was my first exposure targeted as L&C. It featured CFV 60 (Marika) and another with Debbie T and Ingrid. I couldn't believe it and ordered the videos promptly.

Special Interests is definitely one of the pioneers of L&C. They were shooting L&C before the net and some their videos of lifts continue to look innovative today. Surprisingly, many of their lifts and displays of strength are not reproduced today (maybe except for some Chinese/Asian displays of strength clips4sale site).

Pardon the walking dead. The above post is around seven years old! I bought the above tape when I was in my late teens or early twenties. I found an ad for it in my cousin's wrestling mag. I couldn't believe it. I had L&C fantasies for years. I was shocked and stunned to discover a company's video that brought them to life! Like the above poster, I ordered it ASAP. I wish that I could recapture that sense of excitement now. I would have to find extremely specific (to my personal fantasies) clips or pics to come close to that now. It would have to be something very special. I'm quite jaded.

I found the online stuff in the late '90s. I had a similar reaction to the internet scene that I had to the magazine video. It was hard to believe that dozens or hundreds of people shared my passions. I met some good web friends back then. We were like a community. Sadly, all of them have come and gone over the years. It was fun while it lasted. I feel sorry for the fans who are too young to know how energetic the scene was back then, but this forum definitely is a treasure trove of good material that many people appreciate.

I have an anecdote from history that fits the theme of this thread. It dates back to the days of Genghis Khan and Kublai Khan. The woman's name escapes me, as does the exact date. She was a khan's daughter, and she was undefeated in wrestling. Any Mongolian man, who could beat her, could marry her (I think). There were no victors. It was said that she could gallop up to any man or woman, and pluck them off their horse and carry them away with her. Linda Carter might host an episode about her on a new series about female warriors on the Smithsonian Channel.

jackstewart
March 16th, 2018, 23:04
Thanks for the info :o

Hidddman
March 17th, 2018, 05:10
Pardon the walking dead. The above post is around seven years old! I bought the above tape when I was in my late teens or early twenties. I found an ad for it in my cousin's wrestling mag. I couldn't believe it. I had L&C fantasies for years. I was shocked and stunned to discover a company's video that brought them to life! Like the above poster, I ordered it ASAP. I wish that I could recapture that sense of excitement now. I would have to find extremely specific (to my personal fantasies) clips or pics to come close to that now. It would have to be something very special. I'm quite jaded.

I found the online stuff in the late '90s. I had a similar reaction to the internet scene that I had to the magazine video. It was hard to believe that dozens or hundreds of people shared my passions. I met some good web friends back then. We were like a community. Sadly, all of them have come and gone over the years. It was fun while it lasted. I feel sorry for the fans who are too young to know how energetic the scene was back then, but this forum definitely is a treasure trove of good material that many people appreciate.

I have an anecdote from history that fits the theme of this thread. It dates back to the days of Genghis Khan and Kublai Khan. The woman's name escapes me, as does the exact date. She was a khan's daughter, and she was undefeated in wrestling. Any Mongolian man, who could beat her, could marry her (I think). There were no victors. It was said that she could gallop up to any man or woman, and pluck them off their horse and carry them away with her. Linda Carter might host an episode about her on a new series about female warriors on the Smithsonian Channel.

Khutulun.

zebra
March 21st, 2018, 04:09
Khutulun.

That's it. I wonder if her legend is true.

oridinichives
March 25th, 2018, 19:50
It's such a rare fetish, finding content is extremely difficult

robert
March 28th, 2018, 15:00
I also have always been fantasizing about having pretty women carried when I was like 4 or 5 years old!
At that time I couldn't even imagine a woman can have the strength to do such acts to men as well until Google videos era [Not YouTube!]

So I've been always googling "Man holding Woman"/"Man carrying woman" since I wasn't familiar with the term "Lift and Carry" and I remember one time my googling efforts ended up in finding some sort of video in Google video search engine, it was probably some sort of short video from shutterstock.com showing a couple are goofing around the beach and the girl was cradling the guy for some seconds.

Then YouTube era came along and one of the earliest video I saw there, was a short black guy wrestling with some girls in red wrestling suit and being carried by them! Also there was a short clip of a man having boxing session with a woman. He got "beaten up" and the woman carried him out of the ring! At that time I was quite shocked and still refusing to accept the fact that a woman can also carry man as they do to them

And let's also mention Liftnandcarrying.com, one of the very first websites I have gotten to visit!

phoneman
March 28th, 2018, 15:20
I also have always been fantasizing about having pretty women carried when I was like 4 or 5 years old!
At that time I couldn't even imagine a woman can have the strength to do such acts to men as well until Google videos era [Not YouTube!]

So I've been always googling "Man holding Woman"/"Man carrying woman" since I wasn't familiar with the term "Lift and Carry" and I remember one time my googling efforts ended up in finding some sort of video in Google video search engine, it was probably some sort of short video from shutterstock.com showing a couple are goofing around the beach and the girl was cradling the guy for some seconds.

Then YouTube era came along and one of the earliest video I saw there, was a short black guy wrestling with some girls in red wrestling suit and being carried by them! Also there was a short clip of a man having boxing session with a woman. He got "beaten up" and the woman carried him out of the ring! At that time I was quite shocked and still refusing to accept the fact that a woman can also carry man as they do to them

And let's also mention Liftnandcarrying.com, one of the very first websites I have gotten to visit!

Glad that you are here to join us.

Bbwbearhug
April 15th, 2018, 18:39
This is a great question and I've always wondered about the origin of this fetish.

I don't know much about the history of it but I can give you guys my own personal history of how I found out.

From my personal experience, It is a fetish that starts out in childhood, aka a child that is held too much, grows up and then wants to see others lifted and be lifted.

Then there comes a "recognizing" period. The child previously would not know why they enjoyed getting lifted or seeing lifting, they just knew they liked it. This recognizing of the fetish happens when they hit puberty and they start to realize that it is a fetish.

This thread is about the history of lift and carry. There are other places for your personal experiences. Thanks. Phoneman.

zebra
April 18th, 2018, 06:03
This is a great question and I've always wondered about the origin of this fetish.

I don't know much about the history of it but I can give you guys my own personal history of how I found out.

From my personal experience, It is a fetish that starts out in childhood, aka a child that is held too much, grows up and then wants to see others lifted and be lifted.

Then there comes a "recognizing" period. The child previously would not know why they enjoyed getting lifted or seeing lifting, they just knew they liked it. This recognizing of the fetish happens when they hit puberty and they start to realize that it is a fetish.

It wasn't like that for me. I was jealous of the boys who often were lifted and carried by bigger girls or older girls. I rarely was. Maybe I also thought that it was a taboo back then.

dendrin
April 20th, 2018, 00:18
Here is my rough history of it, surely I forgot a few popular sites from the times.

1994-2000, the early days
Lift and Carry just getting its feet wet on the internet. Few had broadband back in the 90s unless you had access to a T1 server, so even pictures took awhile to load. Any clips you got were tiny and grainy MPEGS, under 2MB. Any commercial sites sold by way of VHS through mail. Instant downloads were impossible.

Notable Commercial and Fan Sites from this time:
LiftNet: VHS lift specialty site made purely for lift and carry crowd, lots of good quality pics every month taken from a DSLR camera, scanned, and posted. Jeff gets alot of credit for making the site, but Robin (aka suzy), was the star, primarily a wrestler but made a big connection with the l&c crowd with the fun and energy she brought.
Special Interests (VHS wrestling and lifts, great site featuring alot of California babes)
Builtmore: VHS strength tests, solo shoots specializing in tall or muscular women, wrestling, and lifts.
Davemeisters Fitness Babes: VHS modeling and lifts, specializing in "the girl next door" lifter types
Pete Bliss VHS strength tests, wrestling, and lifts
Diana the Valkyrie A smorgasbord of stuff here from photos, message boards, stories, newsgroups, a pioneer site. Interesting it really hasn't changed at all since 1995, so if you want to see how a plain HTML only site looked back then, fire it up :lol:
Hajo fansite, lapsitting and lift and carry, ahead of its time on videos, lots of good and rare ones
Yahoo Groups before forums and filehosts were readily available, these groups were an easy way to upload photos and videos
Sandy's Lift and Carry similar to Hajo's, more picture oriented

2000-2008
Broadband through affordable DSL and cable was starting to emerge allowing for more robust sized movies that was roughly par with VHS quality.
Affordable video capture cards allowed for more recording of lift scenes from VHS easily uploading them. Store wise, instant downloads were making their appearance. Digital Cameras started becoming popular around 2000 and was quite a lucrative business for camera makers at this time, allowing for quick uploads to the internet.

Notable Commercial and Fan Sites from this time (in addition to ^ past ones):

MFX Ponygirl monthly site: if you liked adult content with f/f lifts, you couldn't do better than this monthly subscriber site. The value was insane about six 30 minute movies every month for $20 and they took requests via a message board. The videos were a little grainy, and the Brazil girls didn't speak English, but in 2005 this was an awesome site. In 2006 or 2007 they closed shop due to legal problems in the US. They have reemerged, but not quite as good as it was in its heyday.
Crazy Carries: This was a spinoff site of a string of chloroform type sites ("Sleepyrealm") and was met with incredible popularity with the f/f crowd. Like MFX, they also took requests, and it was great seeing something you recommended in a photo shoot a few weeks down the road. Some unique costumes were used in the photo sets (nurses, cowgirls, cheerleaders), and lots of new, experimental lifts. The site is no longer around, but we have a thread in VIP with some samples of it. It was a monthly subscriber pay model, common for this time.
AsianLifterettes: A site featuring short clips. This site might have got started through DTV and then took of on its own. I never joined this one, as the lifts were pretty robotic with no talking. If tiny girls lifting was your thing you probably would have liked this site.
LiftLovers: A short lived, but good monthly subscriber site from Davemeister.
LiftnandCarrying: Definitely the most venerable lift and carry site of all time. Starting back around 2003 and still around, although not sure they regularly update. Subscriber based, it features about 5 clips per update and generally covers all the essentials like OTS, cradle, and piggybacks. While never great due to "robotic lifting", the girls are good looking, some even model quality, and its cheap, so can see why it lasted. Besides the robotic lifting, it offered no form of customer feedback or requests.
Lusa/Liftingfems: A great fan favorite. Liftingfems was born as Lusa diverged their main wrestling site into more niche categories like lifting, judo, feet, etc. Liftingfems had a lot of girl next door types and the girls were loyal and stuck around with Lusa for a long time, becoming experts at the trade. Costumes were used and most videos had a short script or back story to help with the awkwardness of lift and carry videos. Unfortunately they have called it quits around 2010 or so.
Webshots: Cashing in on the digital camera craze of the early 2000s was Webshots. While not a lift and carry site, a ton of good pictures were found here from parties, sports, nights out. Most found their way to Lifted and Perun's forums and the Yahoo Groups. A combination of trying to go to a pay model and social media sites evolving made webshots obsolete.
Lifted and Perun's Forums: Why we're all here. In the mid 2000s these forums brought lift and carry fans together from alot of sources (DTV, Yahoo, Ultimate Shoulder Rides, etc). A VIP system that we still implement today helped keep members on the site active. Both these forums were free hosted, which meant they got repeatedly shut down, and everything lost in an instant. As you know we now have a reliable host and have been going strong since 2009.

goneju
April 20th, 2018, 02:19
You summed it up perfectly. And it was quite nostalgic to read this post and remembering those good old days of lift and carry. Great work Dendrin. :thumbup2:

Here is my rough history of it, surely I forgot a few popular sites from the times.

Lift and Carry just getting its feet wet on the internet. Few had broadband back in the 90s unless you had access to a T1 server, so even pictures took awhile to load. Any clips you got were tiny and grainy MPEGS, under 2MB. Any commercial sites sold by way of VHS through mail. Instant downloads were impossible.

LiftNet: VHS lift specialty site made purely for lift and carry crowd, lots of good quality pics every month taken from a DSLR camera, scanned, and posted. Jeff gets alot of credit for making the site, but Robin (aka suzy), was the star, primarily a wrestler but made a big connection with the l&c crowd with the fun and energy she brought.
Special Interests (VHS wrestling and lifts, great site featuring alot of California babes)
Builtmore: VHS strength tests, solo shoots specializing in tall or muscular women, wrestling, and lifts.
Davemeisters Fitness Babes: VHS modeling and lifts, specializing in "the girl next door" lifter types
Diana the Valkyrie A smorgasbord of stuff here from photos, message boards, stories, newsgroups, a pioneer site. Interesting it really hasn't changed at all since 1995, so if you want to see how a plain HTML only site looked back then, fire it up :lol:
Hajo fansite, lapsitting and lift and carry, ahead of its time on videos, lots of good and rare ones
Yahoo Groups before forums and filehosts were readily available, these groups were an easy way to upload photos and videos

2000-2008
Broadband through affordable DSL and cable was starting to emerge allowing for more robust sized movies that was roughly par with VHS quality.
Affordable video capture cards allowed for more recording of lift scenes from VHS easily uploading them. Store wise, instant downloads were making their appearance. Digital Cameras started becoming popular around 2000 and was quite a lucrative business for camera makers at this time, allowing for quick uploads to the internet.

MFX Ponygirl monthly site: if you liked adult content with f/f lifts, you couldn't do better than this monthly subscriber site. The value was insane about six 30 minute movies every month for $20 and they took requests via a message board. The videos were a little grainy, and the Brazil girls didn't speak English, but in 2005 this was an awesome site. In 2006 or 2007 they closed shop due to legal problems in the US. They have reemerged, but not quite as good as it was in its heyday.
Crazy Carries: This was a spinoff site of a string of chloroform type sites ("Sleepyrealm") and was met with incredible popularity with the f/f crowd. Like MFX, they also took requests, and it was great seeing something you recommended in a photo shoot a few weeks down the road. Some unique costumes were used in the photo sets (nurses, cowgirls, cheerleaders), and lots of new, experimental lifts. The site is no longer around, but we have a thread in VIP with some samples of it. It was a monthly subscriber pay model, common for this time.
AsianLifterettes: A site featuring short clips. This site might have got started through DTV and then took of on its own. I never joined this one, as the lifts were pretty robotic with no talking. If tiny girls lifting was your thing you probably would have liked this site.
LiftnandCarrying: Definitely the most venerable lift and carry site of all time. Starting back around 2003 and still around, although not sure they regularly update. Subscriber based, it features about 5 clips per update and generally covers all the essentials like OTS, cradle, and piggybacks. While never great due to "robotic lifting", the girls are good looking, some even model quality, and its cheap, so can see why it lasted. Besides the robotic lifting, it offered no form of customer feedback or requests.
Lusa/Liftingfems: A great fan favorite. Liftingfems was born as Lusa diverged their main wrestling site into more niche categories like lifting, judo, feet, etc. Liftingfems had a lot of girl next door types and the girls were loyal and stuck around with Lusa for a long time, becoming experts at the trade. Costumes were used and most videos had a short script or back story to help with the awkwardness of lift and carry videos. Unfortunately they have called it quits around 2010 or so.
Webshots: Cashing in on the digital camera craze of the early 2000s was Webshots. While not a lift and carry site, a ton of good pictures were found here from parties, sports, nights out. Most found their way to Lifted and Perun's forums and the Yahoo Groups. A combination of trying to go to a pay model and social media sites evolving made webshots obsolete.
Lifted and Perun's Forums: Why we're all here. In the mid 2000s these forums brought lift and carry fans together from alot of sources (DTV, Yahoo, Ultimate Shoulder Rides, etc). A VIP system that we still implement today helped keep members on the site active. Both these forums were free hosted, which meant they got repeatedly shut down, and everything lost in an instant. As you know we now have a reliable host and have been going strong since 2009.

zebra
April 27th, 2018, 06:16
I really miss Crazy Carries, which might have been the best lifting site due to its models, costumes, stories, and lifts. There were many cute models of all shapes and sizes. They wore a wide array of costumes, many of which were much more sexy than gym clothes. The sets had stories behind them, so they weren't just lifts done for the sake of them. The lifts and carries often were out of this world! There were regular overhead lifts in creative positions. There were multi-woman lifts where more than one woman was lifted at the same time. That's not to mention the great forum.

gelam
May 8th, 2018, 07:45
I really miss Crazy Carries, which might have been the best lifting site due to its models, costumes, stories, and lifts. There were many cute models of all shapes and sizes. They wore a wide array of costumes, many of which were much more sexy than gym clothes. The sets had stories behind them, so they weren't just lifts done for the sake of them. The lifts and carries often were out of this world! There were regular overhead lifts in creative positions. There were multi-woman lifts where more than one woman was lifted at the same time. That's not to mention the great forum.

Is there an archive with all the pictures? I was always impressed by Crazy Carries, but was "too late" to actually join the website

zebra
May 9th, 2018, 11:42
Is there an archive with all the pictures? I was always impressed by Crazy Carries, but was "too late" to actually join the website

I don't know of any. There might be a few clips on YouTube.

uuthari
October 7th, 2018, 13:56
Hi all

speaking of history of lift and carry, i read an interesting article.

earlier last month when i was watching the movie "Ever after" i was surprised to see a unexpected lift and carry from drew barrymore. naturally i started to read about the origin of the scene, i heard about fascinating story.

it is quiet a large story. so i will just paste the content from which i read. i hope i am not violating any plagiarism policies in this forum

In the movie, Danielle rescues the prince from gypsies by carrying him on her back. According to legend, when King Conrad III defeated the Duke of Welf (in the year 1140) and placed Weinsberg under siege, the wives of the besieged castle negotiated a surrender which granted them the right to leave with whatever they could carry on their shoulders. The king allowed them that much. Leaving everything else aside, each woman took her own husband on her shoulders and carried him out. When the king's people saw what was happening, many of them said that that was not what had been meant and wanted to put a stop to it. But the king laughed and accepted the women's clever trick. "A king" he said, "should always stand by his word."

nickeleyegold
November 7th, 2018, 06:35
Thank you for posting this! I?m going to have to check this movie out

Hi all

speaking of history of lift and carry, i read an interesting article.

earlier last month when i was watching the movie "Ever after" i was surprised to see a unexpected lift and carry from drew barrymore. naturally i started to read about the origin of the scene, i heard about fascinating story.

it is quiet a large story. so i will just paste the content from which i read. i hope i am not violating any plagiarism policies in this forum

In the movie, Danielle rescues the prince from gypsies by carrying him on her back. According to legend, when King Conrad III defeated the Duke of Welf (in the year 1140) and placed Weinsberg under siege, the wives of the besieged castle negotiated a surrender which granted them the right to leave with whatever they could carry on their shoulders. The king allowed them that much. Leaving everything else aside, each woman took her own husband on her shoulders and carried him out. When the king's people saw what was happening, many of them said that that was not what had been meant and wanted to put a stop to it. But the king laughed and accepted the women's clever trick. "A king" he said, "should always stand by his word."

namledn
November 7th, 2018, 09:16
Great summery Dendrin!
I would add a few more like:
LiftFit
MassMuscle fitness ladies / Ed
Premier Productions / Tom Jackson
Bill Wick
Queen Ardena
Steel Kittens
Skytriss
Isabelle Big and Strong
Bonfemme
AWE films
Green Eyes
Oil Wrestlers
Golden Girls - female combat
GLOW - The Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling

And I am sure there are more,,,

Cilaz

2000-2008

pyro
December 15th, 2018, 13:45
Intresting

fatamorgana
December 7th, 2019, 07:31
Very informative thread, i remembered webshots and myspace. Myspace was the best source of party lifts :) Thank you for contributions.

Lv
December 11th, 2019, 10:40
Very interesting thread, thanks for these knowledgeable contributions

victoreast
December 27th, 2019, 05:14
I'm also very interested in this. Since I'm from a very conservative country, most lovers didn't like talking more about how they think... hopefully here would be a better place.

Myself is a student on sociology and anthropology and therefore happy to discuss academically.

Leobor
January 3rd, 2020, 20:18

2000-2008

As for Yahoo groups, my favorite was "Lift and Carry Fantasy" where guy named gamoto11 was admin. A lot of good stuff was posted there.

BTW, no one (at least me) noticed we were 10 years here since last Spring. Weird.:hmm:

CutterPeter
January 8th, 2020, 22:21
Well, time to rediscover those in the wayback machine. :)

Bbwbearhug
February 8th, 2020, 19:00
Just wondering, your profile picture, do you happen to have a clip with that video by any chance?

A great picture indeed!

Bbwbearhug
February 8th, 2020, 19:00
Regarding my pic, unfortunately no, I'm not even sure where I found this, I've been loafing around the net for a while. It's why I don't upload anything, I have no way of backtracing my archives and most of what I've got would probably be reposts anyhow.

The reason I'm interested in the history of it is, it seems very much to be an emerging thing - coinciding with the takeoff of the net. I can think of a number of interests it links to, there has always been a male fascination with the whole "females as hunters/warriors/etc" thing. But specifically lift and carry? I want to know when that became erotic and how I wound up with it.

Not that I think of it as a disease. I just have no idea where it came from!

Have you tried reverse image searching your profile picture?

jmva93
March 8th, 2020, 18:34
Thanks for the info. I will post to comply with the rules!

jmva93
March 14th, 2020, 21:47
Very informative, thanks for the post!

Hidddman
March 14th, 2020, 23:01
Very informative, thanks for the post!
Please stop with the "Thanks" posts, you actually have to contribute by making relevant posts in order to get the standard access.

rowan355
November 26th, 2021, 21:24
Great summery Dendrin!
I would add a few more like:
LiftFit
MassMuscle fitness ladies / Ed
Premier Productions / Tom Jackson
Bill Wick
Queen Ardena
Steel Kittens
Skytriss
Isabelle Big and Strong
Bonfemme
AWE films
Green Eyes
Oil Wrestlers
Golden Girls - female combat
GLOW - The Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling

And I am sure there are more,,,

Cilaz

Dead memories waking . . . Thanks to chaza, dendrin, namledn, and others, I'm reminded of scouring the classified ads of wrestling and body building magazines for items of special interest, of prowling through a fancy video store on W137th St in Manhattan and a tawdry Mom & Pop store in Elmont, Nassau County, NY, and of keeping up with a variety of Yahoo groups.

Green Eyes was mentioned already as a foundation site, and I'd like to add Joan Wise and L. Scott Sales to the list. One more personal gem was the photo sets of the delightfully slender liftee Lissa Noble.

169qwe
November 27th, 2021, 07:23
Dead memories waking . . . Thanks to chaza, dendrin, namledn, and others, I'm reminded of scouring the classified ads of wrestling and body building magazines for items of special interest, of prowling through a fancy video store on W137th St in Manhattan and a tawdry Mom & Pop store in Elmont, Nassau County, NY, and of keeping up with a variety of Yahoo groups.

Green Eyes was mentioned already as a foundation site, and I'd like to add Joan Wise and L. Scott Sales to the list. One more personal gem was the photo sets of the delightfully slender liftee Lissa Noble.

Hey, I think I went to that shop in Elmont. I also used to check out a video store in midtown Manhattan that had some good videos, at least for the time. Something tells me it was on 41st St. Something else tells me it was on 37th. Another on 33rd. Regardless, I'm sure the internet put it out of business long ago.

hago
November 27th, 2021, 16:14
here is my history how I got into this fetish
I remember I was 13 or 14 I was watching wwe and saw Chyna lift men and don't know why I felt hard for the first time.
I searched on YouTube about girl lift men and came across lusa corp videos and I was addicted to it I don't know why.
I downloaded this wrestling wwe game where I played mixed wrestling matches and chose women avatar and while playing when I dominated the men lifting carrying slamming them I used to get very hard and ejaculated my pants for the very first time. I used to masturbate lot on lusa corp videos also .
then few years later I searched lift carry porn and saw amazon bitches and I was awestruck and I was addicted to it.
my favourite is alura Jenson I love her videos.

rowan355
November 28th, 2021, 03:54

Upon further thought, I now recall another favorite site I often checked along with the Yahoo groups - BigRags.com. Rags' heyday was the very late 90's to about 2007. His focus was on tall women featured in tens of thousands of thumb nails but with strands of domination, comparisons, and lift and carry.

zebra
November 29th, 2021, 03:19
Upon further thought, I now recall another favorite site I often checked along with the Yahoo groups - BigRags.com. Rags' heyday was the very late 90's to about 2007. His focus was on tall women featured in tens of thousands of thumb nails but with strands of domination, comparisons, and lift and carry.

He was part of a smaller scene that featured material about "amazonic" women and petite women. There were several sites devoted to that theme. Rough Rider had a forum dedicated to stories in that genre. There were some Yahoo! groups that dealt with the subject too, and lifting was prominently featured in most of them.

I had two or three Yahoo! groups of my own like that. They were quite active for such a niche topic, and I met some really cool fans during that time, the peak of which was in the early '00s. There also was an early site called Tall Rat, which was one of the first places I perused after I got online. It was unbelievable that quite a lot of fans shared my thing for A&P!

mate
November 29th, 2021, 12:13
He was part of a smaller scene that featured material about "amazonic" women and petite women. There were several sites devoted to that theme. Rough Rider had a forum dedicated to stories in that genre. There were some Yahoo! groups that dealt with the subject too, and lifting was prominently featured in most of them.

I had two or three Yahoo! groups of my own like that. They were quite active for such a niche topic, and I met some really cool fans during that time, the peak of which was in the early '00s. There also was an early site called Tall Rat, which was one of the first places I perused after I got online. It was unbelievable that quite a lot of fans shared my thing for A&P!

Do you have any saved stories including tall/small women from bigrags or stories from rough rider or your yahoo groups? If you have, can you post them

fredbloggs1969
November 29th, 2021, 17:03
I remember those groups. I was a member of many of them and even "curated" one myself. Yahoo groups were a great source for L&C at the time and paved the way for many of the groups and forums today.

zebra
November 30th, 2021, 05:07
Do you have any saved stories including tall/small women from bigrags or stories from rough rider or your yahoo groups? If you have, can you post them

I actually found one here. It wasn't written by me or the other guys. Go to the adult section, and go to the story thread. Look at Post 23.