PDA

View Full Version : GONZO lift and carry in public...

girlfights
June 16th, 2011, 00:29
I have an idea... I am going to a comic book convention in July,, its a huge one.. I am thinking of walking around with my video camera and asking girls if I can lift them on camera for say $10 for 5 or 10 minutes.. Handing the camera to whomever is around and just doing it in a corner out of traffic... I am not sure if it will work or not..l but what do you think of the idea?

Lifter
June 16th, 2011, 00:39
I have an idea... I am going to a comic book convention in July,, its a huge one.. I am thinking of walking around with my video camera and asking girls if I can lift them on camera for say $10 for 5 or 10 minutes.. Handing the camera to whomever is around and just doing it in a corner out of traffic... I am not sure if it will work or not..l but what do you think of the idea?

I think it's a splendid idea, also ask ladies to lift you!
Cheers!:thumbup2:

jbl165
June 16th, 2011, 01:34

I love the idea, but I see one slight flaw: a comic book convention isn't exactly the ideal place to find women! But that would be awesome if it worked out. Good luck!

girlfights
June 16th, 2011, 01:53
There are lots of girls at a comic book convention :P I have been going to them for over 28 years....

tragmich
June 16th, 2011, 17:30
Do you plan to make the videos with girls available on the internet or do you plan to sell it on ie. dvd`s? If you do, you should get their written permission first. Otherwise you might end up in court.

jbl165
June 17th, 2011, 05:30

I made kind of a joking comment, but after thinking about it seriously, I don't know if this is a good idea. It's one thing to hire models or wrestlers for lift and carry videos. But random girls at a comic book convention, even if they sign a release, I don't know if it would really sink in that they're going to appear in a fetish video.

I think your idea would be great at a fetish convention, an adult video convention or a bodybuilding/figure competition. But I would be against doing this at a comic book convention.

girlfights
June 19th, 2011, 22:14
That is why I was going to offer $10 or $20 buck for a 5 minute lift with a signed release :) Easy money to go spend on a comicbook or drink :) ;)

I don't know if it will work or not.. but I can try.. LOL Once again it helps being a girl.. I am pretty much seen as harmless...

aloknath
June 19th, 2011, 22:26
Thing is, when they ask what it's going to be for and you explain it, they'll probably not be too excited about it - even for some money. Most people wouldn't really warm up to the thought of being in a fetish video being watched by strangers. Though I guess it's possible that some of the more adventurous/devil-may-care types might actually be into it!

girlfights
June 21st, 2011, 19:57
Maybe it will work, maybe not... either way :)

Liftluvver
June 22nd, 2011, 16:22
Gonzo, strictly my opinion: Don't offer to pay, and don't ask for releases. Don't try to sell a DVD either; that could bring a lot of trouble. Just ask the girls to playfully do things their characters would do, OTS, cradles, etc., and ask if you can be in the pics too. That should give them confidence there's no nastiness involved in the pics and vids. Again, just my thoughts, to minimize suspicious reactions.

girlfights
June 22nd, 2011, 19:27
I want it for my clips4sale.. so I have to have releases... besides, you would be surprised what girls will do when they are drunk lol...

EZ
June 23rd, 2011, 15:45
I am ALL for this idea...

That would be so awesome if it could work out.

jbl165
June 23rd, 2011, 23:23
I want it for my clips4sale.. so I have to have releases... besides, you would be surprised what girls will do when they are drunk lol...

You don't seem too concerned about unsuspecting girls being deceived. You apparently just want to find a way to make some money by tricking and taking advantage of girls who otherwise would never even consider being in a fetish video.

I have no problem with you making a living doing videos, but using trickery and deceit and taking advantage of someone's vulnerability to do so just isn't right. I hope you decide not to do this. And if you do go through with it, I hope everyone you ask has the common sense to say no.

EZ
June 24th, 2011, 01:36
Given the fact that she's going out of her way to get them to sign releases and explain what they are for, she isn't looking to deceive anyone. As for taking advantage of drunk girls, I doubt she's gonna go Girls Gone Wild style and seek out the drunkest chicks possible who can't think rationally and coax them into a video shoot, though I obviously can't speak for her.

Lifter
June 24th, 2011, 03:39
You don't seem too concerned about unsuspecting girls being deceived. You apparently just want to find a way to make some money by tricking and taking advantage of girls who otherwise would never even consider being in a fetish video.

I have no problem with you making a living doing videos, but using trickery and deceit and taking advantage of someone's vulnerability to do so just isn't right. I hope you decide not to do this. And if you do go through with it, I hope everyone you ask has the common sense to say no.

And obviously you're unfamiliar with the concept of irony. Jeez! :annoyed:

girlfights
June 24th, 2011, 03:49

Yep, I am deceiving them by telling them EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING.. and where this will be shown/sold.. Then I am further being EVIL BY paying them AND having them sign a model release... DUDE did you EVEN read ANY of this thread before chiming in??? WHERE is the trickery? All I said is that a girl who had a drink or two would be more approachable and probably more willing to listen to my FULL disclosure and get a payment for her appearance.. Sounds like you are just upset that I CAN do this because ...

1. I'm a girl
2. No one is going to find ME threatening or think I am a super perv..
3. I'm hot...:thumbup2: so guys want to see me pick up their girlfriend in any way, shape or form...
4. I am very well spoken and approachable, so I can explain what I am doing in a non PERVY manner,

:P :P :P :P:P :P :P :P :P :P :P Same reason girls will meet me in a hotel room to film a clip, because they know that they are in NO danger with me.. Guy producers do not have this kind of perks, so OH WELL.. and did I mention :P:P :P:P

You hope no one will go through with this???? Have YOU SEEN Girls GONE wild???? So being FULLY clothed and being picked up and put down, is NOT even a BIG deal at all... and feel free not to buy the clip when it comes out.. as I will not miss your input on my thread :) Thanks, I was trying to decide if I wanted to put the effort into pursuing this for real.. and your big mouth just talked me into it ! Maybe you can show up and make sure no bothers these POOR defenseless girls who had a drink... wouldn't want anyone taking advantage of them!

Lifter
June 24th, 2011, 04:11
Yep, I am deceiving them by telling them EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING.. and where this will be shown/sold.. Then I am further being EVIL BY paying them AND having them sign a model release... DUDE did you EVEN read ANY of this thread before chiming in??? WHERE is the trickery? All I said is that a girl who had a drink or two would be more approachable and probably more willing to listen to my FULL disclosure and get a payment for her appearance.. Sounds like you are just upset that I CAN do this because ...

1. I'm a girl
2. No one is going to find ME threatening or think I am a super perv..
3. I'm hot...:thumbup2: so guys want to see me pick up their girlfriend in any way, shape or form...
4. I am very well spoken and approachable, so I can explain what I am doing in a non PERVY manner,

:P :P :P :P:P :P :P :P :P :P :P Same reason girls will meet me in a hotel room to film a clip, because they know that they are in NO danger with me.. Guy producers do not have this kind of perks, so OH WELL.. and did I mention :P:P :P:P

You hope no one will go through with this???? Have YOU SEEN Girls GONE wild???? So being FULLY clothed and being picked up and put down, is NOT even a BIG deal at all... and feel free not to buy the clip when it comes out.. as I will not miss your input on my thread :) Thanks, I was trying to decide if I wanted to put the effort into pursuing this for real.. and your big mouth just talked me into it ! Maybe you can show up and make sure no bothers these POOR defenseless girls who had a drink... wouldn't want anyone taking advantage of them!
Great answer, darling!
:thumbup2:

Liftluvver
June 24th, 2011, 16:04

Ohhhh! My misteak! 8) By all means get releases and keep everything legal!

girlfights
July 1st, 2011, 19:49
So... I had 3 models to shoot,, and they all canceled on me..:cursing::thumbdown:

I am waiting for the last girl who called to say she would be 30 minutes late. :blink:

I went over the convention, talked a BBW who was there to watch the show into coming back to my hotel and film two clips... She's never done one before... so my first attempt at a "regular" person went well... hope tonight and tomorrows go as well...

girlfights
July 1st, 2011, 19:58
See how hard i try to get lift and carry stuff for you guys?? LOL.... the BBW today was over 300 lbs.... we did a sleepy cloth knock out and a few OTS carries... I think I will put both together in a long video... like 25 minutes...

girlfights
July 2nd, 2011, 04:53
Filmed two gonzo lift and carrys... want to try and get one more tomorrow... the girls were cool with it, and had fun...

EZ
July 2nd, 2011, 05:08
Awesome!

Look forward to these updates.

girlfights
July 2nd, 2011, 06:20
Can you believe FOUR models canceled or no showed.. and I did good with the normal girls... guess somebody was wrong when they said it wouldn't work,, Had to film near a band, hope the sound is not totally loud...

Lifter
July 2nd, 2011, 06:52
Can you believe FOUR models canceled or no showed.. and I did good with the normal girls... guess somebody was wrong when they said it wouldn't work,, Had to film near a band, hope the sound is not totally loud...

Terrible about the models. :cursing: I guess they don't mind burning bridges. Damn. Great about the normal girls. Can't wait for the clips! :thumbup2:

girlfights
July 5th, 2011, 06:50
http://i.picasion.com/pic42/ad56f9fddf1c857c22c860426918f57c.gif

Gonzo lift and carry sample pics :)

goneju
July 5th, 2011, 08:32
http://i.picasion.com/pic42/ad56f9fddf1c857c22c860426918f57c.gif

Gonzo lift and carry sample pics :)

Looks cool.:thumbup1:

kradler
July 6th, 2011, 00:12
Where I can get those Gonzo lifts?
Cant find the one with the green girl...:)

girlfights
July 6th, 2011, 00:19
It will be up tomorrow at 5:30 Eastern Standard time (U.S)... I space out my videos, so they all don't go live at once.. to keep people coming back :) it's already on the site.. just not active yet..

kradler
July 6th, 2011, 00:22
Can you tell us about that girl?
How did you convinced her? she liked to be lifted? her outfit?
Any info about that specific video?

girlfights
July 6th, 2011, 03:28
I walked up to her, asked her if she was over 18, told her that I was filming a lift and carry video for my store, how long it would take and how much it would pay, and that she would have to sign a model release.. she said it sounded like a lot of fun and wanted to do it.. the guy with her filmed it for me..

She was dressed as Poison Ivy.. She had a lot of fun being lifted.. she laughs a lot and smiles as I lift her.. She was at the convention with a bunch of her friends and they were all dressed up to...

This video has her and a black girl in shorts, and then a preview of some of my other videos at the end... It was fun, and I will do it again at the convention in Louisville, KY in July if I can find girls who are smaller and want to be lifted :)

allffcradles
July 6th, 2011, 03:53
Wow I had no idea you're on this forum! I remember people talking about how there aren't any females here and I just learnt we have you :) You're very talented and you're pretty hot! Just having a browse on your sight, think I'll sleep happy :D

girlfights
July 6th, 2011, 05:28
I think there are a couple of producers on the site that are female... of course I am in some of my own videos as well, which is fun for me.... It's a good work out too.

Mike
July 6th, 2011, 17:25
Hi girlfights!
why you dont do gonzo female lift male video? :(

girlfights
July 6th, 2011, 18:05
Funny you should mention that.. because when I was scanning the crowd for skinny girls, I saw a few skinny guys, but they were in a group and were not americans, so I did not want to embarrass the guy in front of his friends...

I think doing it with guys would be harder actually, only because girls are not supposed to be stronger than guys in societal norms.. I could put up a casting call for skinny male models, but i am 1 for 6 in getting them to show up.. they cancel left and right on me... If I see a likely one in kentucky when I film again, I will... but don't be surprised if he wants to be masked,... but hey, can't hurt to ask.. so I will :)

Mike
July 6th, 2011, 18:32
Ok! Good news!

Lifter
July 6th, 2011, 18:46
Funny you should mention that.. because when I was scanning the crowd for skinny girls, I saw a few skinny guys, but they were in a group and were not americans, so I did not want to embarrass the guy in front of his friends...

I think doing it with guys would be harder actually, only because girls are not supposed to be stronger than guys in societal norms.. I could put up a casting call for skinny male models, but i am 1 for 6 in getting them to show up.. they cancel left and right on me... If I see a likely one in kentucky when I film again, I will... but don't be surprised if he wants to be masked,... but hey, can't hurt to ask.. so I will :)

Just please don't mix FF videos with the other stuff. Some of us only like FF.
Cheers

allffcradles
July 6th, 2011, 20:37
Cheers

I second that, at the risk of not being open minded I have much disdain for FM lifts and am sick of how often it spills into the FF section. I question any man's masculinity that are into FM activity, seems a lot of members here are more interested in the lifter than the liftee for some reason

Anyway girlfights, am curious, do you like to carry girls more than be carried by them?:)

aloknath
July 6th, 2011, 20:52
I second that, at the risk of not being open minded I have much disdain for FM lifts and am sick of how often it spills into the FF section. I question any man's masculinity that are into FM activity, seems a lot of members here are more interested in the lifter than the liftee for some reason

Anyway girlfights, am curious, do you like to carry girls more than be carried by them?:)

Come on, man, even I'm exclusively into FF lifts but can we not throw slurs at people who have a different variation of the fetish? We should be way past that kind of thing at this point. It's no different from someone outside the community calling us freaks.

EZ
July 6th, 2011, 21:15
Cheers

X2.

I agree, please keep the 2 separate.

EZ
July 6th, 2011, 21:38

While I can relate to your dislike of FM scenes (at least when its the male being lifted), you still have to be respectful to those that do like such scenes.

Sex is about the dominant/submissive relationship. Those that like the lifter more than the liftee are probably those that prefer to be the submissive in their relationship. Simple as that.

As for the whole F/M thing, I myself am as much a fan of males lifting females as I am females lifting other females. Having a male lift a female over their shoulders makes it easier for me to envision myself in that scenario while the advantage to f/f lifts is the possibility of watching each other switch roles. But other than that, all that really matters to me is the ability of the lifter. As long as they can carry the liftee with the proper skills I am a happy camper.

EZ
July 6th, 2011, 23:07
Saw that you posted the Gonzo video...so I picked it up.

You managed to include 2 demographics that generally aren't my thing; asians and blacks. That said, I liked both females you found. The asian was a real cutie while the black girl did a great job being carried. Really glad you were able to pull this one off.

One side note regarding your previews. I really appreciate you providing them but you might want to provide a little less. Honestly, I think you give enough away that one might not need to actually pursue the video once it actually comes out. I would think maybe a a couple second shots previewing all the different lifts might work better for you than than giving us a half minute or more of a specific shot.

You're current approach is definitely VERY consumer friendly so if you keep with that I certainly won't complain one bit. 8)

girlfights
July 7th, 2011, 00:11
I like the previews,, :) so they will be staying for most of the titles I upload.. it's like coming attractions previews on a dvd... and you get them in the movie theater.. so why not in a fetish/wrestling video...

EZ
July 7th, 2011, 15:55
I like them too. Sounds good.

tragmich
July 7th, 2011, 17:10
I question any man's masculinity that are into FM activity
:thumbup2::thumbup1::thumbup2:... not. Let us try to avoid comments like these. Please.

girlfights
July 7th, 2011, 19:25
I think FF are cool, and MF as well.. there is a smaller guy in atlanta that I might try to shoot with when I head that way in a week or so.. and I will keep the FM lifts separate from the FF.... :)

kradler
July 9th, 2011, 00:52
:w00t::w00t::w00t:I got the Gonzo lift and I LOVED IT!!!:tt1::tt1:
I think the concept of ask girls in public to be lifted is much better than models or wrestlers...
And if is in a comin con bEtter!! Love the Poison Ivi costume, love her green tights!!
I hope u keep on lifting constumed girls!! specially if they are wearing tights or PH.

Thanks!!
:w00t::w00t::tt1::tt1::tt1:

allffcradles
July 9th, 2011, 02:28
I have a way with words I don't deny.... EZ just wondering what ethnicity are you as you say you aren't really into asians and blacks?

girlfights
July 9th, 2011, 03:45
:w00t::w00t::w00t:I got the Gonzo lift and I LOVED IT!!!:tt1::tt1:
I think the concept of ask girls in public to be lifted is much better than models or wrestlers...
And if is in a comin con bEtter!! Love the Poison Ivi costume, love her green tights!!
I hope u keep on lifting constumed girls!! specially if they are wearing tights or PH.

Thanks!!
:w00t::w00t::tt1::tt1::tt1:

Glad you liked it.. the next one is a horror/media convention,,, but if I see any tiny girls in tights or a costume, I will see if I can get her :)

EZ
July 9th, 2011, 05:26
I have a way with words I don't deny.... EZ just wondering what ethnicity are you as you say you aren't really into asians and blacks?

I'm white.

That comment was made in the context of what I tend to be attracted to. It was a general comment though, not universal.

girlfights
July 9th, 2011, 06:29
I'm white.

That comment was made in the context of what I tend to be attracted to. It was a general comment though, not universal.

I'm not sure if anyone knows this.. BUT I am white too...:w00t: Just wanted to lighten the mood.. :)

aloknath
July 9th, 2011, 08:35
Glad you liked it.. the next one is a horror/media convention,,,

It's probably not possible for a million reasons but even a single lift of a horror movie actress or two would really up that video's desirability! Though I doubt any of them would sign the release unless they're friends of your's. Oh well. One can dream!

strut170222
July 9th, 2011, 22:20
It's probably not possible for a million reasons but even a single lift of a horror movie actress or two would really up that video's desirability! Though I doubt any of them would sign the release unless they're friends of your's. Oh well. One can dream!

These kind of posts are getting real old.

aloknath
July 9th, 2011, 22:33
These kind of posts are getting real old.

Sorry for having offended your delicate sensibilities, strut, and for having fallen short of the high standards you apparently require off of an internet fetish forum. God forbid someone daydream on a fantasy forum.

You don't see me jumping in and reprimanding you every time you break out another post about deep squats.

girlfights
July 9th, 2011, 22:38
Darn.. I could have done Linnea Quigley last October at Spooky Empire.. I do know her.. some of the more B-movie girls I could probably get if I see them.. the big maintream girls, probably not :)

aloknath
July 9th, 2011, 22:40
Darn.. I could have done Linnea Quigley last October at Spooky Empire.. I do know here.. some of the more B-movie girls I could probably get if I see them.. the big maintream girls, probably not :)

Oh no worries. It wasn't a serious request. I know it's not a reasonable thing to expect.

strut170222
July 10th, 2011, 03:47
Sorry for having offended your delicate sensibilities, strut, and for having fallen short of the high standards you apparently require off of an internet fetish forum. God forbid someone daydream on a fantasy forum.

You don't see me jumping in and reprimanding you every time you break out another post about deep squats.

Daydream all you want my man. Bringing up my own posts is a non-sequitor.

I'm referring to the repetitive posts regarding what the producer can, couldn't, shouldn't do, etc with females that she encounters. IMO, we heard the point(s) made a few times already.

girlfights
July 10th, 2011, 04:00

Sorry! I missed this question, until I was just re-reading this thread...

Hmmm... I think I like carrying better than being carried if the girl is smaller... but my butt looks so good when I am over the shoulder :) it just is a little hard on my abs since I work them at the gym soooo much...

aloknath
July 10th, 2011, 08:34
Daydream all you want my man. Bringing up my own posts is a non-sequitor.

I'm referring to the repetitive posts regarding what the producer can, couldn't, shouldn't do, etc with females that she encounters. IMO, we heard the point(s) made a few times already.

Well, in that case, you misread my post. I wasn't telling girlfights what she shouldn't do. I was simply acknowledging that it is probably unrealistic for me to think she would be able to involve too many horror actresses in lifts. A fact which she confirmed in her response.

And if you're protesting the fact that I was wishing she Could involve such people in her lift videos - I have no clue what you think a fetish forum is for. It's like complaining that a foot fetish forum has too much talk about whose feet the members would like to see.

You accused me of being repetitive. I pointed out that your various deep squat posts are also repetitive. Stones and glass houses sort of thing. Which makes it a more than relevant response and not a non-sequitur.

phoneman
July 10th, 2011, 13:13
strut and ashok, I think that you have both made your points. Now maybe we should drop it before it becomes serious. Let's just be friends and end this subject. Fair enough?

aloknath
July 10th, 2011, 14:20
strut and ashok, I think that you have both made your points. Now maybe we should drop it before it becomes serious. Let's just be friends and end this subject. Fair enough?

Fine by me. I'm not one for fighting on the forum. Strut's initial post just rubbed me the wrong way and I couldn't resist responding. Should've let it lie. Apologies.

allffcradles
July 11th, 2011, 00:31
I'm white.

I get that, just wondering why... Nothing wrong with that, it's what you prefer.
My cousin favours white girls but he's chinese though very pale! (Could be environmental as we've grown up in London)
I myself would say I favour asian and whites but I do fancy black girls and have carried a couple :)

kradler
July 11th, 2011, 22:25
When will u have news or pics of the next convention that you willl visit??

Ill love to see you lift some Hooters girls!! that are my fav pics , maybe at hooters u will get lucky getting some light girls for lift!!

girlfights
July 11th, 2011, 23:07
I don't eat at Hooter's its not on my diet,and they don;t like people filming in there... if you want to buy the outfit off of ebay I could find someone to wear it for a video... I am at the convention July 22nd :)

strut170222
July 12th, 2011, 05:38

It wasn't meant to be serious.

I actually apprectiate Ashok's contributions to the message board as he is one of the more active members around here. I say this as one of the original L&C message board participants/contributors going back to the DTV days.

Done. Back to the subject.

aloknath
July 12th, 2011, 14:03
I actually apprectiate Ashok's contributions to the message board as he is one of the more active members around here. I say this as one of the original L&C message board participants/contributors going back to the DTV days.

Appreciate the sentiment. As one of those fellow veterans from the days of DTV, Liftnet, Sleepyrealm and dial-up streamed 'wait-for-20-mins-and-get-pixellated-30sec-clip-of-FF-backbreaker from then nascent WWE site', I return your respect as a fellow sojourner :thumb:

Back to the topic at hand.

phoneman
July 12th, 2011, 16:06
Ashok and strut, I am all for people having fun. Believe me I am as big a wise ass as anyone.

If I misunderstood friendly banter, then I apologize to both of you. Go right ahead and play with each other. It is obviously fine with me.

I may be too sensitive to potential fights, so if I blew this one, well, sorry.

Bye the way, all three of us go back to DtV (starting in 1997 for me). As to Liftnet, I will not get started about Jeff Urband. Suffice it to say that he is a miserable dispicable human being (and this comes from someone who helped him out big time and even helped his parents).

aloknath
July 12th, 2011, 17:00
Yeah we had some real characters around in those days. I don't know why Jeff Urband was a bastard - I never got to do any business with him since I was, well, a teenager. Not to mention that it was pretty much impossible to do online transactions back then from India.

I do remember Homoancient though. One of the biggest misanthropes/prejudiced individuals of all time from what I recall!

But we probably shouldn't hijack Girlfights' gonzo lifting thread with our reminiscing. Her (good) idea should continue to get attention.

Also, *girlfights - nicely done on getting the gonzo lifts video shot! Proved us wrong. I guess if anyone's going to get lifts with horror movie actresses and other familiar faces, it'll be you!

Liftluvver
July 12th, 2011, 18:24
I as well, was a DtV member. I can't repeat my old name, but I wrote several stories and had my own bookshelf! Good times...Oops! Sorry Gonzo. Maybe we need a DtV thread?

girlfights
July 12th, 2011, 18:54
That's ok, you can hijack my thread til I film another lift another gonzo LNC video :)

luff(arungen)
July 22nd, 2011, 18:31
now that comic con is on..how is this venture going?

aloknath
July 22nd, 2011, 19:50
luff, I dont think girlfights is at SDCC. She mentioned driving somewhere to do some more shoots this weekend.

But she is going to another convention soon, I think.

luff(arungen)
July 23rd, 2011, 16:48
sdcc = comic con?

ah, my bad then. I thought she wrote that she was going to a comic convention and just guessed that it had to be comic con haha

kradler
August 5th, 2011, 03:32
any news on new comicon lifts??8)

girlfights
August 5th, 2011, 09:32
Nope.. nothing coming up for me... sorry...

kradler
August 6th, 2011, 19:43
keep on trying those are the best videos!! comic conventions, hooters, don't know live situations!

kradler
August 17th, 2011, 22:39
Hi!! do you have any news about next GNZO video? Im exited about the release date!

girlfights
August 18th, 2011, 06:18
nope, sorry... I promise the second I have a new convention to go to, then I will update on here... but it probably will be a while...

kradler
December 13th, 2011, 04:04
any news on any awesome video like the one with poison ivy??
Go to hooters and lift a girl pls!!