PDA

View Full Version : A question for posters

Mark G
September 30th, 2011, 11:20
I always try to hold back on posting new threads,but I'm curious about something.

Quite a few times when I've been playfighting with women,I manage to beat them at armwrestling,but they can carry me easier than I can carry them. An example - A girl who was six inches shorter than me lost to me at armwrestling once,and she found it harder carrying some heavy boxes than I did. On the other hand,I found her fairly heavy to carry around,but she managed this easily when she carried me. Our weight was about the same.

Any pointers ?

dendrin
September 30th, 2011, 21:32
Well most lifts are a function of many muscles, including legs and core. Arm wrestling is reliant only on arm strength which is the biggest difference in genders as far as natural strength goes.

davelifted
September 30th, 2011, 21:47
Mark,
I think you should be very happy together !

Mark G
October 1st, 2011, 08:23
mark,
i think you should be very happy together !

lol !

Liftluvver
October 3rd, 2011, 14:40
Mark, a girl 6 inches shorter than you who weighs about the same? Are you very slender, or is she pretty stocky? What an ideal pair you two sound like!
;)

Mark G
October 3rd, 2011, 16:19
Mark, a girl 6 inches shorter than you who weighs about the same? Are you very slender, or is she pretty stocky? What an ideal pair you two sound like!
;)

I am very slender,Liftluvver. I'm 5 ft 9.5 inches tall,and 133 lbs.