PDA

View Full Version : L&C, Why?

markkk78
March 15th, 2012, 07:12
I would be interested to know what exactly it is at the L & C so great?
What exactly is it that turns you this way?
I find it very exciting as if I'm carrying an attractive, slim woman.
I like it very thin and shaky legs.
The harder it is for her more interesting.

Mark G
March 15th, 2012, 12:46

I prefer to be the carried one rather than the one who actually does it. A sense of being in a strong atrractive woman's power,I suppose.

luff(arungen)
March 16th, 2012, 19:59
just to reiterate something; please let's not let this thread be about F/F vs F/M vs M/F ... ok guys? :)
I know there is always that risk in threads like this so let's be respectful about this so we don't end up having problems later on!

anyways, I dont really know why I like lift and carry. I have never been able to explain it to myself... because for as long as I can remember it, I've always enjoyed watching a female lift a man. Ever since I was young. As I got older I started enjoying f/f lifts too, but not as much as f/m lifts.
Nowadays, I enjoy both ff and fm very much. I guess I just like seeing a woman lift someone hehe.

For me though this has nothing to be with women being dominating because I like being the dominating one when having sex too :S

phoneman
March 17th, 2012, 00:06
I am not nearly as nice as Luff.

There will no discussion of how f/f fans feel compared to how f/m fans feel.

Any member who goes down that road faces suspension or expulsion from the board.

This post is not subject to debate or discussion. Please do not respond and tell me why you disagree. Any such posts will be deleted and repetition of such posts will again lead to suspension or expulsion.

This post should be the end of the f/f or f/m discussion in this thread.

And not I am not joking at all.:cursing:

Please explore whatever you want about your feelings on this subject, but do not make it a f/f vs. f/m thing.

TheWolfe
March 17th, 2012, 01:17
I just deleted my posts since it seems they were taken in a spirit other than which it was intended.

For the record, I'm very introspective and love open and frank discussions. I'm also very open-minded and tolerant of others' points of view.

luff(arungen)
March 17th, 2012, 02:40
I just deleted my posts since it seems they were taken in a spirit other than which it was intended.

For the record, I'm very introspective and love open and frank discussions. I'm also very open-minded and tolerant of others' points of view.
oh, you didnt need to do that man. Your post was perfectly fine and insightful :)

I was just warning others to not start such a debate as a thread like this could get ppl to post stuff like that.

TheWolfe
March 17th, 2012, 05:29
oh, you didnt need to do that man. Your post was perfectly fine and insightful :)

I was just warning others to not start such a debate as a thread like this could get ppl to post stuff like that.

I'm glad you thought so. I thought it was, too, but even as I typed it I could see some of my comments perhaps leading some people in that direction. I don't want to be the catalyst for that.

Tell you what... I'll start a new thread that continues our part of the discussion in a safer way and see if anyone has anything else to add.

phoneman
March 17th, 2012, 18:20
The only single line in the entire post which was a problem was the one that invited a f/f view as opposed to f/m view.

That is a problem that goes back to the start of L/C on the internet 15 years ago. It has destroyed entire forums. In fact, as far as I know, this is the only forum that has worked and survived.

Other than that one comment your message was fine as far as I am concerned.

Any member is allowed to bring up any subject within the scope of this forum, as long as the rules are followed. One giant rule is that there is no f/f v. f/m "discussion", since these inevitably lead to fights, some of which have been very nasty and personal.

Another giant rule is that no one can criticize the tastes of another person, within the female lifting scope of this board.

Following these basic rules allows every member to come here and feel safe that they will not be attacked and no one will make fun of them.

Tolerance is our basic belief and avoiding conflict is how that is done. So, I am intolerant to try and make sure that the board is tolerant. Does that make sense? Maybe not, but you get the point.

Anyway, you post was fine, and if you are interested in this topic, go for it.

I apologize if I seemed overly harsh, but it was nothing personal. Just very strict enforcement of rules to avoid problems before they can happen.

phoneman
March 17th, 2012, 18:44
Wolfe, it might be better to restart this in the L&C discussions thread, not this one. Again, just start with the same post you did before, except please the f/f line.;)

TheWolfe
March 17th, 2012, 22:06
Wolfe, it might be better to restart this in the L&C discussions thread, not this one. Again, just start with the same post you did before, except please the f/f line.;)

I didn't start the thread. My first post was #3 in the thread following the M/F and F/M posts that remain above. But you are correct that there are just enough members of the L&C community who cannot have a calm and rational discussion that acknowledges our differences without automatically inferring that it's a criticism. I have been involved in the online L&C community since the 1990s and have had some wonderful and enlightening discussions with members from other segments of our little world and also seen the unfair demise of forums that you mentioned. Because I'd rather have what the forum can bring to our community overall than a discussion, I chose to take the whole thing down rather than to guess what might get taken the wrong way.

My apologies to markkk78 for inadvertently derailing his potentially interesting thread.

themasterkavar
March 18th, 2012, 05:55
To get the thread back on-topic, most of us are probably into the L&C scene for several reasons.

First off, I'm attracted to strong women. Not muscle-bound ones, just the fit and athletic type. While not a prerequisite, most L&C is done by women that fit this description. When perusing the forums, I generally skip over pictures that appear to have super skinny, overweight, or bodybuilder lifters. This isn't a judgement on other people's tastes, just mine. To each their own. There's enough material here for everyone to enjoy their own personal preferences.

Secondly, it's something that is very commonplace. L&C is not bound by seclusion like other fetishes. A piggyback ride is a nondescript action that can happen at any time and place, especially considering that most women could give one to an average man. This allows for a wide variety of situations for L&C to occur but naturally and artificially. There are even sports that focus heavily on L&C (weightlifting, dance, cheerleading, and you could throw some yoga stuff in there as well).

Thirdly, it's pretty diverse. There are standard, run-of-the-mill L&C moments with virtually no sexual basis (ex. piggyback rides walking around town, chicken fights in the pool), straight-up L&C videos from producers (liftnandcarrying, liftingfems, etc), and then some more hardcore sexual-based L&C material (Taylor and Caty S' productions). Throw in discrepancies between the size of the lifters/liftees and gender of each, and there's something here for everyone. Personally, I tend to stay away from the hardcore stuff and prefer to see videos and pictures from random events in the world than dedicated productions. Again, to each their own.

Fourth, we have an excellent forum here. The mods do a great job keeping the peace, and the general forum members rarely cause disturbances. Even the non-VIP boards have TONS of material from hundreds of pages of pictures, hundreds of pages of video, personal experiences, and discussions on all manners of L&C. Also, a strong presence from video producers is nice to have on the board. Of course Taylor hosts this site, but there are producers from many other sites that frequent these forums (Davemeister, Rachel, Caty S, Alexis Rain, etc).

Add it all up, and L&C is an extremely convenient interest to have.

ramonra
March 19th, 2012, 02:51
Very good post, themasterkavar.
I agree with most that you said. I just wanted to add that L&C is not an interest you choose, or at least it's not in my case. I would prefer no to have it, but as I cannot help with that, I accept it and embrace it.
I like L&C and as a side effect (or maybe viceversa) unexpected feats of strength by good-looking women. I also like athletic-fit type of girls, but because I understand they are more capable of giving me a lift.

I like L&C and strong women since I can remember, also the idea of a woman being unexpectedly stronger than a man has always done something to me. I remember this since I was 5. Because of this I think this fetish has a strong genetic base, so it's very difficult to find a logical explanation about why we like this.
To end this little rant, I think as long as you don't get obsessed with it, it's a pretty funny and good fetish to have. But also it can be very difficult to fulfill, for example yesterday I jumped on a friend's back and she collapsed :( even though her legs look strong... (and I'm not very heavy)

tallgirlfan
March 22nd, 2012, 18:10
I agree themasterkavar the diversity of L&C is amazing taking it to lengths that i didn't even imagine.

For me it actually started with me i guess at the earliest age reading super hero comics. I would notice some strong girl like She Hulk lift some guy with ease. Then later i would try out some lifts with Baby sitters :whistle:

As things progressed i played video games and had the female characters dominate men in positions like this 2:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMVaIZjgj_4

Later, i really was interested in taller women. I had never seen a woman taller than a adult male in my entire life and watching Stacy Keibler tower over men was very sensual for me :wub: Stacy's tougher than she looks i heard she knocked out some "stronger" female wrestler at club.

http://thumbnails47.imagebam.com/18108/c9be91181075442.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/c9be91181075442)

Then i searched online(best decision ever made) for wrestling matches of Women fighting and defeating men they called it "Mixed Wrestling". In some of the matches i noticed women Bear hug men or Ots Men that's when i fell in love with L&C. I didn't know what it was called at first. After much searching i found the magical words LIFT AND CARRY.

When learned about Goddess Severa and saw her lift she was my ultimate fantasy, I never heard of a woman that tall my entire life. She was everything i had dreamed about in a woman :tt1:

http://thumbnails70.imagebam.com/18108/81af6c181076863.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/81af6c181076863)

For me L&C had to do with history. I was fascinated with it from the days of my youth. Maybe the the idea of a taller stronger woman lifting me makes me feel safe. I think L&C comforts me and brings me back to a time when things were innocent and carefree :hmm:

chintu
November 3rd, 2014, 14:27
Yes! In a way it lets them know that their "man" is strong and and can protect them. Also, its comforting, cute, flirty... list goes on plus it's a good excuse to get close and have fun.

Muscle_Chick_Fan
December 16th, 2014, 17:46

Next to sex, I believe that L&C (lifting and carrying) is one of the Highest Acts of Love that a woman can express for her man! A woman that likes to lift and carry a man most likely does not have a problem being with him, that's for sure. :w00t:

ajaycool86
December 17th, 2014, 12:06
I love lift and carry, especially girl lift boy very much, i don't know why, maybe I just born with that. For the first time, I thought I am the only man in this world that have this fetish, till I found this forum. Thanks for the administrator of this forum, because of you guys, I realize that I am not alone. :thumbup1:

pikey
December 17th, 2014, 17:22
I have been wondering about that most of my life. I'm beginning to think that in my case it's regressive which I do admit has worried me before. I've learned to just embrace it for what it does for me and no harm has come because of it.

msxyz23
December 17th, 2014, 17:38
Since my erly childhood, I was always interested in over the shoulder carry scenes in the movies. I remember my silly projections... Firstly, I though that the man who carry a girl like this must ba a strongman, because he carried a girl using only one arm... :laugh: My first OTS scene was from movie 'Bus Stop' with unforgettable Marylin Monroe :tt1:

What is more. Pending being lifted OTS first time, I consider being carried like this as extremely uncomfortable. :laugh: My first lifter was my mom, I was about 11. I remember we were sitting on the couch, and she lifted me- It was total shock for me, mainly because it was sooo comfortable... :thumbup2:

For people who don't deeply in it, it would be an ordinary situation. I'm shy, but not submissive person. I thing it has no connection with personality, whatsoever!

KAR
December 17th, 2014, 19:58
I remember as a kid being excited by lift and carry, but have no reason why. I also remember that I was always attracted to more athletic types. Those two seem to go hand in hand although I'm not sure if I'm attracted to athletic types because I like lift and carry or I like lift and carry because I'm attracted to athletic types.

ajaycool86
December 18th, 2014, 07:44
Till I've got married, and have two daughter, I still have interested with lift and carry fetish. Sometimes my wife gives me a piggyback ride although not really often. I dont know, it feels comfortable and good for me. L&C, why? I don't know why....

buddyochoa2
December 23rd, 2014, 05:32
For me I look at L&C a little different then some people. Its the liftee that I take most interest in. I like the way it looks when they are lifted up into the air. I enjoy the video the most when they struggle a little bit, and focus the most on the way the legs move but can't touch anything.

I take the most interest in bearhug and underarm lifts because they are some of the easiest to actually see this.

liftfan711
December 23rd, 2014, 22:30
Hi everyone. I haven't been in the forum here for a long time and just recovered my password, and it's nice to be back.
This is the first thread that grabbed my attention. It is really good and interesting to hear your guys storys on how you became a fan of lift and carry.

I really can't pinpoint how it all began from me, although I distinctly remember when I was around 8 or 9, a female cousin of mine who was of the same age and me used to give each other piggybacks in her backyard. Mind you, the thrill of it never went beyond that because I have much respect for my blood relatives.
I do know that the fetish had started some before that, as I had cravings to be lifted as long as I can remember.

I have been reading L/C forums from way back to the beginning of the internet, and I see that there is still some discrepancy over which type of L/C is preferred. It's to each his own. It's all linked to the same fetish. If some prefer F/F L/C over F/M then I have no problem with it. I like both, but to me it all depends on the size of the liftee and the strength of the lifter.

What I really don't understand, but I am not going to complain or put it down is the fact that so many people desire a tall woman lifting a much smaller person. Maybe at one time that may have been exciting for me to see, but now I think of it as something that is way too common and effortless, being that many associate being tall with being very strong. I don't. Now the ironic thing here is that I also have a major fetish for attractive tall women, but it is of a completely different association. Would I like her to lift me? Yes, I sure would, but what really drives me crazy is to be lifted by a small gymnast type of younger female.

-liftfan711

fag123
December 29th, 2014, 21:43
For me personlly i have no clue i just remember seeing LC at school and it then all stqrted from there pretty weird. No particular event in my life at least.8

fag123
January 3rd, 2015, 15:38
LaC is my whole life i cant live without it

Wig4
January 6th, 2015, 17:22
Litterally born with the sensitive urge to get lifted and carried. Since little kid, and ever after. The experience get instantly stronger emotionally when the power I feel welling up under me, is bigger, more sudden (explosive power?), more endurable (looooooooong lasting carries) and dynamically (like swing me around or run with me)

dodge77
January 21st, 2015, 04:55
I'm very attracted to bigger more powerful women. I love a woman to be in control and dominant and strong. I was lifted once at 30 and it was the most incredible experience. I felt so light and helpless.

liftee14
December 13th, 2017, 20:03
to me there are some meanings behind every lift which somehow shows the type of relationship between the lifter and the other one.for example the dominance in a fireman's carry or playfulness in a piggyback ride.
it was fetish before but know it's definitely more.

allffcradles
December 14th, 2017, 08:37
First time I saw a woman carried it was captivating, naturally I've gotten more picky with age but it's the sight of the female form off the floor though depends a lot on how they're carried, cradles hands down are my favourite & it's not domination related at all for me though that scenario is as enjoyable as a girl being carried for fun, I prefer liftees to be light, not necessarily lighter than the lifter but for sure light and tall though that's not a must. I do not enjoy seeing out of shape women lifted or overly muscular, call me old fashioned but I like girls to resemble girls... Suppose it is in a way linked with domination/vulnerability, I also like girls crying, yes am depraved :tease:

The ease of the lift is factored too, isn't sexy if the carry is done with a lot of effort, am sure most see it that way so again makes it far easier with a light liftee.

For the liftee prefer her to be in high heels or barefoot, I seriously dislike open toed shoes though and also if your feet are obscured in the lift, almost lifts like lapsits are torture for me if they aren't converted into a cradle, anyway I know my more niche preferences makes it harder for me to find what I want but alas I am who I am :)

adfimus
December 31st, 2017, 00:31
Hello everyone,
I am new in this forum .. I signed a long time ago but without being able to participate in the subjects

First, please excuse me for my "poor" English because I am just using a translator (French<>English)

About this subject and what does the L&C so great and attractive ... for me, in general, I love strong and muscular women who can dominate easily a man ..

and this is why I love L & C (when women lift men); For me it's a sign which shows strength of strong women. That's why I really love L & C ..

Thank for this good forum

jimbojet
December 31st, 2017, 04:34
I am interested in liftee in L&C. It gives me some sense of protection.

bandido5
January 23rd, 2018, 18:29
I love carrying women over my shoulder or cradle carry.
Why I like it... Good question! Maybe it has something to do with control or having her butt right next to my face (at ots carry of course) ;)

But whatever it is, I love it.

phoneman
January 23rd, 2018, 18:42
I love carrying women over my shoulder or cradle carry.
Why I like it... Good question! Maybe it has something to do with control or having her butt right next to my face (at ots carry of course) ;)

But whatever it is, I love it.

Remember this board is about women carrying, either other women or men. There are a only few threads about men carrying women.

allffcradles
January 23rd, 2018, 23:59
Remember this board is about women carrying, either other women or men. There are a only few threads about men carrying women.

The thread itself is a general discussion for why and what we like about this fetish isn't it?

philosmarkxyz
January 26th, 2018, 01:30
Totally a swxual thing for me

Promane
January 29th, 2018, 06:43
Lift and carry from girls is great fun for me.Hope more girls come into this.

Bbwbearhug
April 15th, 2018, 18:42
It just feels great if you're getting lifted, giving up control to someone strong and if you're doing the lifting, it's a sense of strength and control, you're literally holding someone up at your discretion.

gelam
May 8th, 2018, 08:05
It just feels great if you're getting lifted, giving up control to someone strong and if you're doing the lifting, it's a sense of strength and control, you're literally holding someone up at your discretion.

Exactly!

Mac3
May 8th, 2018, 14:39
I started enjoying lift and carry a long time ago when I would watch college football and see the cheerleaders out on the field and watching the stunts lifting each other . I guess I like seeing that sort of interaction

letoavon
October 31st, 2022, 10:51
Because of the roles each person takes
, almost dom/sub.

mostazarock
November 5th, 2022, 23:12
when you are young ist like "crap a girl is carrying me, this is so humilliating and she won t let me down" for me is that

benchwarmer25
November 6th, 2022, 04:38
The first time I realized I was into L&C was when I saw a picture of three cheerleaders doing a three person piggyback. Initially I was just curious about the mechanics of how they were able to stack up like that so I started to search videos on YouTube of people doing three person piggybacks. While watching these videos I realized that I would get turned on based on who was doing the carrying or by how the rider mounted the carrier, and I developed a very particular taste for what I liked and didn't like in those scenarios. Soon I realized I had these same feelings for shoulder and pony rides as well, and I've been hooked ever since :drool:

IMHN
November 18th, 2022, 01:51
I think it’s sexy when you try to lift petite more than thick just like Vina sky
Piper perri , Jasmen grey , Haley spades etc.

Magnus28
January 6th, 2023, 09:57
For me it's the fact that you assume a totally different role depending on what kind of lift are you receiving. In my own case, l enjoy these lifts that allow you to ride the lifter ( piggyback, shoulder ride, all fours, etc)

Pd: forgive me for my English, it's not my main language.

nicovanaken
January 6th, 2023, 22:38
I love when I feel myself lift off the floor. I think it's a weird feeling. And it is clear that many women are strong, because I weigh much more than almost all women.

Sorry for my English, I use Google Translate.

PNW Shyguy
January 15th, 2023, 03:24
For me, I believe it's that someone else is in complete control of you. They're strong enough to decide if you fall, stay, or move somewhere else.

zebra
January 16th, 2023, 03:33
For me, I believe it's that someone else is in complete control of you. They're strong enough to decide if you fall, stay, or move somewhere else.

It sometimes breaks a taboo. I had a taboo against girls lifting me when I was a boy. It was both embarrassing and enjoyable when it happened, though. Of course, it didn't happen much.

Bombowritoo
January 19th, 2023, 14:31
I like mainly ff lift carry, it's just awrsome seeing a girl lifting another girls, doing the male role and making her feel safe and protected. It's really great

zebra
January 20th, 2023, 04:39
I like mainly ff lift carry, it's just awrsome seeing a girl lifting another girls, doing the male role and making her feel safe and protected. It's really great

That's a big part of it for me too. That's why I prefer activities and material in which larger and stronger women lift and carry smaller and weaker women. I'm attracted to both types. It's like two-in-one L&C.

HiImFinn23
January 25th, 2023, 11:04

Personally its the idea of closeness and possible affection as opposed to much else. But that's just me

Denns
January 27th, 2023, 22:49
For me its the female loving how i love her strength. Its kinda a worship thing where i like the reactions

shanks001
January 28th, 2023, 02:47

I’m the same way, I definitely prefer watching ff lift carry. I almost like it better when the smaller lifts the taller, with the whole situation being opposite from whats expected/normal

Villalodiego
February 17th, 2023, 23:33
For me i lift and carry is about the physical domination a woman has over me

but in a caring and sensual way. Like letting her dominance be shown while still

making me feel safe and in her control.

edmanno
February 18th, 2023, 20:23
Something that I’ve been attracted to as young as I can remember and I’m not really sure why. It’s interesting that many years later the desire for LC hasn’t really fizzled out. Maybe from seeing it in some cartoons intiially as a kid and being interested by it is how it started.

169qwe
February 19th, 2023, 08:29
Something that I’ve been attracted to as young as I can remember and I’m not really sure why. It’s interesting that many years later the desire for LC hasn’t really fizzled out. Maybe from seeing it in some cartoons intiially as a kid and being interested by it is how it started.

I think you speak for a lot of people here. I like to think of myself as a pretty "normal" guy - except for this highly unusual fetish. I have a bit of a foot fetish too, but so do a ton of guys. It's not unusual, unlike this fetish.

Regardless, I can't pinpoint it exactly, but I've pretty much had this fetish since I was an adolescent. I really can't explain its origin. I've tried.

There are fetishes that most people would think are closely related to this one and should therefore attract an L&C fetishist. S&M in various forms including bondage, chains, whipping and all the rest of it, etc.

I mean, it's female domination.

But those sorts of things do absolutely nothing for me. Even though it's the female domination part of L&C that really races my motor.

How do I explain it? I can't.

The same with f/m wrestling. I've incorporated wrestling into my various sessions with female wrestlers, but that's pretty much because I was too embarrassed to tell them that I just wanted a pure L&C session.

So we'd do a bit of wrestling and then I'd try to transition to L&C.

The point is, a chick dominating me in wrestling seems like it should be a real turn on, given how closely it borders on L&C. But it just doesn't. I should say it wasn't a real turn on, since I'm older now and my days of sessioning are largely through (with one exception - Lora Cross. She's an L&C goddess.)

For some reason that I can't explain, it's just L&C that has gotten me going as far as domination goes. I'm sure a shrink would have a field day with me.

appleandspace
March 3rd, 2023, 23:03
I think just a general attraction to strong women and a desire to be lifted myself. Definitely prefer some types of lifting over others (cradle over piggyback for example)

I think I’m just fascinated with strength and it’s really intriguing when a woman is able to carry a man in such a way as lift and carry.

351mazda
April 14th, 2023, 21:57
For me it's more that I love to see a woman doing a physical challenge, and carrying someone is definitely a challenge. Especially if you add in a longer distance, or up a hill, or something like that.