PDA

View Full Version : A Stormy hello!

Storm
July 14th, 2012, 23:12
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone!
Yes, I know - I buggered off but im back again. Had work stuff and a number of other things going on so I am BACK again............not to mention breaking a new World Record bench press last weekend of 207.5kgs.........and yes I was crippled and yes I then flew to Hamburg to do bloody sessions still looking crumpled!!
Anyway...........missed you all and have been promoting the site to lc clients who didnt know it existed!!!! WHAT!!?
Pleased to be back amongst the lovliest of the lovely guys xx

Storm
July 14th, 2012, 23:24
Bugger - should have posted this in the "HI" thread - sorry xxxxx

helomelo
July 15th, 2012, 07:47
Hi Storm

Welcome back I the forum!

Whereabouts in the UK are you based for sessions? I am still to experience a L&C session and would like to change that at some point.

Thanks

phoneman
July 15th, 2012, 19:36
Welcome back again. Hope you can stay around for a while. :)

clark246
July 20th, 2012, 21:12
Hi Storm- there's no way you'd remember me, as I only met you once for a session in LA about 10 years ago. I used to chat with you at times on the Valkyrie site, as clarkkent, and was really glad to finally meet you, and enjoy you putting me through the lifting paces. Anyway, it's only 10 years later, but thanks for a meeting that I'll certainly never forget, and it is very nice to see you here.

mullarky
August 29th, 2012, 07:51
Hi again,

Thanks again for Monday; just about recovered feeling in my ribs!

Best use of 2 hours I've had in ages :)

J

Storm
October 3rd, 2012, 00:46
Hello my luuuuuurves!! Sorry I disappeared. People been complaining about that though!!
thanks for the wonderful comments and mullarky - watch it or there is more of that for you!!!
Getting ready for World Powerlifting Championships right now and not only have I decided to after a Russian in a heavier weight class than me im also after another world record.
Well done Storm - not only are you trying to resurrect your recession hit business, see the wonderful guys that keep you going from their loveliness in sessions and support plus try to manage dating for more than 15 minutes - you also want to go up a weight class and do lifts you have never done before in your life? What a bright woman!!
Anyway - I have to admit my scissor sessions and lift and carry and really the preferred ones and I wish I could be more open on the net but with my job its hard.
Soooooooooooooo its nice to be able to come and hang with you guys.
And as for YOU MR Los Angeles..................I most certainly do remember you, I remember the session, I remember what you do, I remember the hotel (which was a bit crap) and it was FUN.
Was that a rant as well as a hello???!
PS: I also remember the feeling on Mullarky's ribs bending!!! LOL!

carrychris2009
October 3rd, 2012, 02:59
Storm welcome back. Glad to see your "back" and back.;) . Seriously though always a pleasure to have you post in here. You are A very nice person as well as strong and sexy.
Congrats on your new record.:thumbup2:

Storm
October 3rd, 2012, 07:42
Bless you Chris - good to see everyone but its a lot more quiet than usual isnt it??

TheWolfe
October 4th, 2012, 15:06
Welcome back, Storm! It's always great to see you posting here.

seesko55
October 4th, 2012, 17:21
I think I'm gonna LOVE this forum!! Hi Miss Storm. Always a BIG fan.

Storm
October 7th, 2012, 23:28
WOLFE!!!!!! Hey there you naughty man!! Great to see you too! How you been?
And Seeko - thats really nice of you and im having a "waterbuffalo" day - so appreciated even more xx

TheWolfe
October 9th, 2012, 22:18
WOLFE!!!!!! Hey there you naughty man!! Great to see you too! How you been?

I've been good. Took some time away for some major life events and to avoid getting totally sucked into this parallel universe.

I'm glad you're back. Even though I'm not the type to ever be a customer of yours, you've always been one of the most fun people to chat with on here because of your unique perspective and willingness to delve into discussions.

If you want to do something really unusual, how about if you find the "Real Life Experiences" thread and tell us about the prettiest girl you've ever lifted. That would be a rare treat for us F/F fans.

Storm
October 9th, 2012, 22:25
Lol! Love the parellel universe comment. Great to see you hope you are ok? I'm going to be very very disappointing and say that I have lifted very few women as I prefer not to get too close to them physically - I really don't like it. Its probably from a lifetime of being chased by lesbians!!
Did I just hear everyone tutting?!

TheWolfe
October 9th, 2012, 22:42
Lol! Love the parellel universe comment. Great to see you hope you are ok? I'm going to be very very disappointing and say that I have lifted very few women as I prefer not to get too close to them physically - I really don't like it. Its probably from a lifetime of being chased by lesbians!!
Did I just hear everyone tutting?!

No, I can relate. I like lifting women but I don't go around lifting guys.

I'm just surprised that you haven't had woman pose for a photo with you and ask to be lifted or something like that. A lot of bodybuilders have photos like that.

Storm
October 10th, 2012, 00:49
I can't bring myself to do it wolfe! Did 2 shoots a few years ago with 2 female models doing lifts and it was eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww - especially when I did an overhead with one of them and had to put my hand in her crotch area akkkkkkkkkkkkkk eeeeppppphhhhhh iiiccckkkkkkkkkk
I don't do shoots etc any more because of my job AND A GOOD THING TOO! Lol! Thanks for saying you relate to that - some wouldn't get get it.

TheWolfe
October 10th, 2012, 02:34
I can't bring myself to do it wolfe! Did 2 shoots a few years ago with 2 female models doing lifts and it was eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww - especially when I did an overhead with one of them and had to put my hand in her crotch area akkkkkkkkkkkkkk eeeeppppphhhhhh iiiccckkkkkkkkkk
I don't do shoots etc any more because of my job AND A GOOD THING TOO! Lol! Thanks for saying you relate to that - some wouldn't get get it.

Hahahaha!

Well it IS acceptable and commonplace for women to hug, kiss on the cheek, dance together, hold hands, brush each others' hair and even sit on each others' laps without being viewed as lesbian while it would be pretty gay for guys to do any of that. You seem less comfortable with female-female contact than most women. Do you feel extra self-conscious about anything that could be seen as remotely butch because you're a body builder?

pillhuhn1
October 10th, 2012, 08:24

I remember some pics and video clips of you, lifting women overhead. Did you ever overhead lift men ?

Storm
October 22nd, 2012, 21:24
Sorry for the delay - I didnt get notification on an answer!!
Wolfe - no, its just that I get pursued by lesbians because of the physique so I have an aversion which I could deal with but im quite happy with it being there and dont wish to change it and which doesnt affect my normal daily interaction.

As for the lifting guys overhead comment - I get asked this all the time. Due to competing powerlifting at international level and hold world titles and records etc etc - I wont do anything which potentially will pull or strain something because even the slightest pull, because of the amount of weight im lifting, will put me out of competition.
However, lift and carry generally is great - just one or two lifts which are too unstable and overhead is one of them so I dont do it.
If I didnt compete or competed bodybuilding again where you dont lift as much weight and it doesnt matter is you get a strain etc then maybe I would do it but I cant see that happening.

pillhuhn1
October 23rd, 2012, 08:34
Thanks for you reply Storm ! There are some pictures of you, lifting a heavy man. I think the pictures are some yaers old. Do you remember the weight of this guy and is there a video ?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/8db08b216568555

Storm
October 29th, 2012, 01:11
I dont remember the weight of the guy - the problem wasnt his weight- it was the dimensions to get my arms around!
No video sweetheart no and frankly I have tried to get as much off the internet as possible of me due to my job even though I still do some sessions.

l&c
March 4th, 2013, 19:36
Hello Storm!
Do you like lifting and carrying men?

Storm
March 4th, 2013, 21:03
Landc - hello. Yes I do, its fun and there is a huge amount of laughter with it that on a personal level breaks up a pretty serious life outside of that. So, I do sessions but I actually enjoy it as well.

l&c
March 4th, 2013, 23:30
It's good to know that one of the girls who do sessions enjoy them.
Have you ever lifted guys who are heavier than 100kg?

Storm
March 4th, 2013, 23:32
Can I point you in the direction of GreyBreezers review?!

l&c
March 5th, 2013, 00:05
I read that review but there isn't anything about his weight.

greybeezer
March 5th, 2013, 02:28
I read that review but there isn't anything about his weight.

It was not posted in the review of the session because I assumed that with the ammount of times I have talked about it most members already knew sorry for that. At the time of the session I was a little over 290 lbs possibly even close to 300 about 130-136kg.

x-bolt
March 5th, 2013, 18:26
Hello Storm:) Nice to see women on a forum like this:) it,s not so many, it,s nice that you whant to be here and hang with us when you have time:).

Maby I,m not so good to write on english but I hope you understand what I write and can have excuse any misspellings:). I,m new in this type of forum but I,m glad that I found this:D. I have never been on any sessions but I hope to do it in the future, I saw your traveling list earlier today and I saw that you are coming to Oslo in the summer. Are you in Sweden also sometime and doing sessions?

With kind regards Andreas

Storm
March 11th, 2013, 23:23
Grey Breezer!! Hello!!! I didnt answer as I was deliberating if it was "ethical" to post your weight!!!! I have been cogitating on that one since his reply!!!
Great to see you and I hope you are well and how bloody cold is Canada right now?!?!?! LOL!

Storm
March 11th, 2013, 23:26
Hello Andreas!! Nice to hear from you!
No -- I have no dates in Oslo at the moment but I do in Sweden in 2 weeks. Sweden is very big in left and carry!!
The forum is great and I have said it before that the gentlemen of lift and carry are the nicest I have ever met and different breed entirely from certain other types of session enthusiasts - which I wont mention but those who have met me know what im talking about!!!!!

x-bolt
March 19th, 2013, 11:42
Ok I do not think I have the opportunity to go to Oslo. Sweden in 2 weeks is very soon but you maybe coming to Sweden more in the future?

/Andreas

Storm
May 9th, 2013, 00:04
I have been and gone to Sweden!!! And it was cold. Ta!

iatepieforsupper
May 27th, 2013, 09:00
Wait, so the world record female weightlifter in several categories/lifts enjoys lift and carry??

I must meet you someday and be tossed about like a ragdoll by you.

Storm
July 22nd, 2013, 01:04
Tossed about like a rag doll????
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no - as I say in in sessions............lift and carry is all about elegance.............

ToneDog
July 28th, 2013, 05:22
I do remember those F/F videos that you made for petersvids (which have since disappeared from the internet) you wouldn't still happen to have them would you? Iv been looking for them for ages (I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one), I'm sure if you put them up for sale on clips4sale.com they would generate a lot of $$$ for yourself as there really hasn't been any decent content in this area in quite awhile. I know there were copyrighted but petersvids has been gone for a while.

Storm
July 30th, 2013, 21:43
Hello my lovely - no I don't have them - only did a few overheads with a couple of women..eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww
I cant have a clips site etc now with my job even though I still do sessions. Bit difficult.

TheWolfe
July 31st, 2013, 18:26
Ewwww? You seem to really sexualize lifting. I do, too, and would feel the same way about lifting a guy. Is that the source of your ewwww?