PDA

View Full Version : what goes "Timbbbbeeeeeeeeer"...

Storm
November 26th, 2012, 05:14
What goes "tiimbbbbeeeeeeer" and Is blonde?
ME in the middle of a session standing up with a shoulder ride and hurtling face first into the wall!!!!
Oooooooooh the shame!!
However, was a very awesome session where some prodding got my lovely client to try one or two other lifts.

I'm in Toronto right now and had an awesome time including another l/9 session where I was throwing the poor chap up in the air with him screaming "nooooooooooo" from a cradle although I did squash his crown jewels doing a single arm through leg lift - although he didn't scream then.

EVEN better, the gym I'm training at here turns out to have a l/c enthusiast receptionist so he has been run around the gym with!

Anyway - hope everyone is well. Had world championships in Vegas and then was doing my day job stuff plus some sessions up the west coast and now braving the freeeeeeezing cold in Canada.

Big love from freeeeeezing Toronto xx

Storm
November 26th, 2012, 15:24
Now - I have only ever dropped 2 people in all the sessions I've done- and one of them had taken a run up and hurled himself at me!
Have you ever been dropped when being lifted?

greybeezer
November 27th, 2012, 03:05
You can't count me as a drop, even with your face plastered against the wall you still managed to put me down. I had a great session by the way and will give a more detailed review of it when I have some more time. To be honest it really isn't that cold for this time of year but it unseasonably mild here for the last few weeks.

Storm
November 27th, 2012, 03:12
PMSL!! Plastered against the wall!! Lololol!! Had a great time and what a laugh!! I still have shaaaaaame and shall flog myself with a birch bush on a regular basis!
What you do you unseasonably mild?! Really?? Lol! And there was me thinking I was tough Belfast girl that could take cold weather!
Couldn't find the chap I ran around the gym with yesterday, maybe he was hiding or is under some kind of protection scheme!

TheWolfe
November 27th, 2012, 14:59
Wait.... What was that about the receptionist?

greybeezer
November 28th, 2012, 01:29
Actually it was unseasonably mild until the day you got here, it is around the norm right now. I had a great time as well, and there is nothing for you to be ashamed of I told you that very few session provider's could have squatted me from the ground like that.