PDA

View Full Version : How tall are you (for men only)?

uplifting_trance
May 3rd, 2013, 23:20
Recently i cut my hair short,because i wanted to know how tall i'm exactly,and i found that,i'm somewhere between 5'7"-5'8"....though i wish i was a couple of inches shorter because i'm a big fan of bigger lifting smaller F/M L&C and i'd like to find easier a taller&bigger gal :thumbup1:

Hope you guys,understand me...because when i say that i wanna be shorter,because i've got a fetish with women being taller and bigger than me,they think that i'm a creepy pervert :cursing: :thumbdown:

uplifting_trance
May 3rd, 2013, 23:21
Oh i forgot to add a poll...how can i add one,now?

edit: Ok,i found it

Vodevil
May 4th, 2013, 06:28
Six feet two inches.

tragmich
May 4th, 2013, 14:31
Added the approx height in centimeters.

1 foot is about 30,48 cm
1 inch is about 2,54 cm

uplifting_trance
May 4th, 2013, 22:49
Thanks trag:thumbup1:

Though i'm surprised to see,that i'm one of the shortest guys in the forum,...i always thought that L&C is more appealing to shorter dudes.... :confused1:

This is my point of view of course

ramonra
May 5th, 2013, 14:53
Thanks trag:thumbup1:

Though i'm surprised to see,that i'm one of the shortest guys in the forum,...i always thought that L&C is more appealing to shorter dudes.... :confused1:

This is my point of view of course

I don't think it has anything to do with height or weight. I'm 185 cm and I have been lifted by very tall girls (just as tall as me) but I equally enjoy being lifted by smaller girls. It's true however that most of the time taller girls are stronger so it's easier to get good lifts from them.

To me the hotter the girl the better, I don't mind about stature. I must say though that I don't usually like girls taller than me, maybe because they are very hard to find and I'm just not used to it. I won't ever say no to a lift by Sharapova, for example hehe, even if she's taller (188 cm I think).

ramonra
May 5th, 2013, 15:02
Hope you guys,understand me...because when i say that i wanna be shorter,because i've got a fetish with women being taller and bigger than me,they think that i'm a creepy pervert :cursing: :thumbdown:

Regarding that, of course we understand! And I think from a mainstream point of view it's more understandable to have a fetish with taller women lifting you than smaller women lifting you. I've been lifted by very small girls, so the look of my much bigger frame over her was sometimes an issue for some people who would say things like "are you insane? you are going to break her back!"... Just imagine what those people would have said had they knew it was a fetish for me :(

Anyway, I'm not sure if it's a matter of exposure and public knowledge of our fetish but many times when people find out of our fetish they think it's somewhat creepy, however BDSM is more accepted :confused1:. I do think our fetish is usually more innocent and harmless than BDSM or many others.

uplifting_trance
May 5th, 2013, 18:20
Well,if you are 185 cm,then it's not only hard to find a girl taller than you,but even a guy who is taller than you. It's even hard for me,to find a girl who's taller at least 2 inches than me so the difference will be visable. Though i don't know in which country you live,and what's going on there...but here average girl height is 5'4" only!

Personally i find smaller lifting bigger F/M L&C more impressive in the eye,because it's surprising that she can lift someone twice her size,but yet not sexually attractive. On the other hand bigger lifting smaller F/M L&C is not such impressive because it's obvious that a tall and big girl,can lift a small dude,but it's a big turn on for me...for reasons i cannot explain. :hmm: :wub:

Actually i'd say that L&C can be both innocent (for example when a man sits on a woman's shoulders in a concert) or dirty (when a woman carries a man in stradle style,and fucks him with a strap-on), It depends on the taste....personally i like both.:thumbup1:
I guess they find it creepy, because it's not very common...but yet,i'm not absolutely sure about this,because there must be many people who are L&C fans,but they're shy to admit it.

davelifted
May 5th, 2013, 22:07
I'm just over 6' and really like to be lifted by taller women - the view is better from their shoulders than shorter women :-)
I'm not sure if height has anything to do with how easily women lift me, I think it is more to do with application, wanting to lift me.

uplifting_trance
May 5th, 2013, 22:58
I'm just over 6' and really like to be lifted by taller women - the view is better from their shoulders than shorter women :-)
I'm not sure if height has anything to do with how easily women lift me, I think it is more to do with application, wanting to lift me.

No it has to do with strength actually,but usually taller women have more strength than shorter. And then it has to do with the lift...piggybacks are much easier than shoulder rides or cradles for example.
But being over 6' as you say,it'll be ultra-hard to find a taller girl to lift you.

Funny thing is that, if you enjoy being lifted by taller women,like me,then unlike most guys who are under 5'6" and dislike it..you'll consider being short as a blessing:p

davelifted
May 7th, 2013, 19:38
No it has to do with strength actually,but usually taller women have more strength than shorter. And then it has to do with the lift...piggybacks are much easier than shoulder rides or cradles for example.
But being over 6' as you say,it'll be ultra-hard to find a taller girl to lift you.

Funny thing is that, if you enjoy being lifted by taller women,like me,then unlike most guys who are under 5'6" and dislike it..you'll consider being short as a blessing:p

No, height has no correlation to strength.
Actually, the taller the person the stronger they have to be to lift someone onto their shoulders (for example) - its further to lift and also they are more likely to buckle (slenderness is greater).
Lifting owes more to technique than it does to strength - tho if two women (or men) have similar grasp of technique obviously the stronger will be able to lift more.

uplifting_trance
May 7th, 2013, 20:51
Actually i think many lifts are impossible for shorter lifting taller. And i don't mean taller by an inch or two...but let's say a full foot difference. Imagine that we have a 5' woman and a 6' man. Their weights doesn't matter...
For example the 5' woman cannot lift the 6' man,from under the armpits,no matter how strong she is. It's technically impossible. Or give the man a piggyback ride. His legs would touch the ground,i guess.

The only possible lift for shorter lifting taller is shoulder ride (but yet it won't be like a proper shoulder ride,because man's legs will hang on the air,because it'll be impossible to wrap his legs,and put them on the girl's back)

davelifted
May 7th, 2013, 22:37
Actually i think many lifts are impossible for shorter lifting taller. And i don't mean taller by an inch or two...but let's say a full foot difference. Imagine that we have a 5' woman and a 6' man. Their weights doesn't matter...
For example the 5' woman cannot lift the 6' man,from under the armpits,no matter how strong she is. It's technically impossible. Or give the man a piggyback ride. His legs would touch the ground,i guess.

The only possible lift for shorter lifting taller is shoulder ride (but yet it won't be like a proper shoulder ride,because man's legs will hang on the air,because it'll be impossible to wrap his legs,and put them on the girl's back)

Thats is nonsense, with the exception of an armpit lift, which is not very common on this site at least. Your example is ridiculous - but even so a smaller woman can easily give a tall man a piggyback, just look through the main thread. And it is actually easier for a smaller woman to lift a tall guy OTS than for a taller woman since he will almost fall onto the shorter womans shoulders. Your idea that simply because one woman is taller than another she will be better at L&C is daft.

ramonra
May 8th, 2013, 23:49
Thats is nonsense, with the exception of an armpit lift, which is not very common on this site at least. Your example is ridiculous - but even so a smaller woman can easily give a tall man a piggyback, just look through the main thread. And it is actually easier for a smaller woman to lift a tall guy OTS than for a taller woman since he will almost fall onto the shorter womans shoulders. Your idea that simply because one woman is taller than another she will be better at L&C is daft.

Strength is correlated with many things, none of which is directly height. However, usually a taller person will weight more so she will have more muscle mass, which implies being stronger.

With proper technique, it's only a matter of strength and willingness. Of course, if I'm to be lifted by a shorter girl, it's easier for me to lean onto her or jump on her back. With a tall girl it's easier if you use a bench for example.

Nonetheless, here where I live girls usually are 163 cm tall or so. When you find a 183 cm girl, those 20 cm over the typical girl mean a much bigger frame: wider shoulders, more weight, etc, in the end such a girl would be typically much stronger. On the other hand in my experience going off balance while being lifted by a taller girl is harder than on a shorter one.

dial2013
September 1st, 2013, 11:09
my ultimate fantasy would be: being lifted by tall (over 2m (6ft6)) and strong lady who can easily lift me all kind.

women like that are very few

just some amazon lift cinthia mulherao or eve but not very attracted by cinthia

uplifting_trance
September 1st, 2013, 12:38
my ultimate fantasy would be: being lifted by tall (over 2m (6ft6)) and strong lady who can easily lift me all kind.

women like that are very few

just some amazon lift cinthia mulherao or eve but not very attracted by cinthia

How tall are you man? Even I struggle at 5'7.5"...though i don't like THAT tall women,because they look weird. Note that chances are,that they were born males. Because that height is even very tall for male standars. ;) I think 5'9"-5'11" and 180 lbs in weight is nice for a woman. Tall,but not extremely tall.

Oh man,i really wish i was 5'3",just like those guys in Japanese L&C videos,where they are like ants compared to the females who are around 5'9"-6'. They are sooooooo damn lucky...not only they enjoy their fetish,but they get paid for it too. :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

dial2013
September 2nd, 2013, 12:17
i am 6ft1 so 5ft9 iods a bit short ;)

what do you mean about weird? is there any suspicious that cinthia was a guy before?

i know many things are said about brazilian

uplifting_trance
September 2nd, 2013, 13:33
i am 6ft1 so 5ft9 iods a bit short ;)

what do you mean about weird? is there any suspicious that cinthia was a guy before?

i know many things are said about brazilian

I dunno. But Amazon Eve was,as many people suspected.

When i say weird it's not natural for a woman to be over 6'2" or so. She'll definetely draw people's attention when she walks down the street,so possibilities are she might feel insecure about her height :)

6'1" eh? Sorry man,but chances are very low,to find a woman taller than you :no: Hope you don't think about it all day and night:?

LilMatty
September 2nd, 2013, 14:02
3'2/96cm.. I am a little person.. Lots of lapsitting/lift and carry experiences!!!

dial2013
September 2nd, 2013, 14:32
I dunno. But Amazon Eve was,as many people suspected.

When i say weird it's not natural for a woman to be over 6'2" or so. She'll definetely draw people's attention when she walks down the street,so possibilities are she might feel insecure about her height :)

6'1" eh? Sorry man,but chances are very low,to find a woman taller than you :no: Hope you don't think about it all day and night:?

oh no it's not an obsession as being lifted is not an obsession ;)

i know that clealy the only shoot i have is to book is session

but if eve is a former male won't do anything with her ;)

over 6ft1 there is amazon severa, cinthia mulherao amazon amanda ( but too fat for me), very few even inb sessions circuit i know

dial2013
September 2nd, 2013, 14:33
or looking in basket ball team ;)

uplifting_trance
September 2nd, 2013, 17:48
3'2/96cm.. I am a little person.. Lots of lapsitting/lift and carry experiences!!!

What? You are kidding right? 3'2" is even short for dwarf standards.:?:?

@dial2013 If i were you,i'd force myself to forget the idea of being lifted and carried by taller woman. If you like F/F try to concentrate on this as i do...because i cannot enjoy F/M,at this point:(

allffcradles
September 4th, 2013, 06:51
How tall are you man? Even I struggle at 5'7.5"...though i don't like THAT tall women,because they look weird. Note that chances are,that they were born males. Because that height is even very tall for male standars. ;) I think 5'9"-5'11" and 180 lbs in weight is nice for a woman. Tall,but not extremely tall.

Very specific height ranges here to the inch! I'm a modest 5'8" myself. Last I checked that's quite an average height worldwide, average male heights range from 5'5 (india)-5'11" (germany) so I'm in the middle. (From the poll results I'm guessing biggest group of male members are germanic! Perhaps also cos of the moderators hehe)
180lbs is far too heavy for my liking for a woman, even at that height they're gonna have excess fat or muscle, look at Serena Williams! She's 5'9" and over 170lbs. I do like tall women, preferably at most slightly taller than me though but more importantly light enough to be lifted and if anything it's shorter people that tend to be stronger, not necessarily shorter but stockier definitely they have an advantage.

I'd hate to be 5'3", seeing as it's not uncommon for women to be taller than me at my height, which is the female model standard... Well all my grandparents were about that height if not shorter! :)

davelifted is right btw from experience I saw the shortest girl in our kung fu class lift the biggest guy easier than anyone else on her back and their height difference was near a foot. Cradles and overheads are possible any height difference, well not cradles, a human would not be able to cradle a 20foot tall T Rex :D

uplifting_trance
September 4th, 2013, 08:16
Very specific height ranges here to the inch! I'm a modest 5'8" myself. Last I checked that's quite an average height worldwide, average male heights range from 5'5 (india)-5'11" (germany) so I'm in the middle. (From the poll results I'm guessing biggest group of male members are germanic! Perhaps also cos of the moderators hehe)
180lbs is far too heavy for my liking for a woman, even at that height they're gonna have excess fat or muscle, look at Serena Williams! She's 5'9" and over 170lbs. I do like tall women, preferably at most slightly taller than me though but more importantly light enough to be lifted and if anything it's shorter people that tend to be stronger, not necessarily shorter but stockier definitely they have an advantage.

I'd hate to be 5'3", seeing as it's not uncommon for women to be taller than me at my height, which is the female model standard... Well all my grandparents were about that height if not shorter! :)

davelifted is right btw from experience I saw the shortest girl in our kung fu class lift the biggest guy easier than anyone else on her back and their height difference was near a foot. Cradles and overheads are possible any height difference, well not cradles, a human would not be able to cradle a 20foot tall T Rex :D

1) It's not fat for a 5'9" woman to be 170-180 lbs,but just curvy. I like for a tall woman to be curvy,or muscular,instead of lanky like most models at this height.

2) Where do you live? We've got almost similar height but when i walk down the street it's not common to find a woman taller than me.

3) I wouldn't give a damn what other people say if i was 5'3",since i'd be happy myself. ;) I'd just like to be those Japanese guys...lol. It would be a nice experience to be dominated and being lift and carried at this height by a 5'9"-5'10" beefed up girl,i guess. Hope science will proceed in the next few years and be able to change our height as many times we want.:thumbup1:

4) If a short person is strong,then sure he/she can lift a tall person...but,i don't like it mostly for aesthitic reasons. If i see a tall 6' guy sitting on the shoulders or on the back of a smaller 5'4" girl for example,it feels like that the guy is torturing her.

I'd prefer a cradle at this case,if she wants to show her strength

uplifting_trance
September 4th, 2013, 13:19
By the way another experience i like to have is,to be a 40 y.o. sexy and petite milf (like 5'2" and 100 lbs or so) being cradled or sitting on the shoulders of a big tall 20 y.o. girl (5'10" 180 lbs).

But this is impossible to happen,because unfortunately we can't have everything the way we like. :p

allffcradles
September 5th, 2013, 04:42
1) It's not fat for a 5'9" woman to be 170-180 lbs,but just curvy. I like for a tall woman to be curvy,or muscular,instead of lanky like most models at this height.

2) Where do you live? We've got almost similar height but when i walk down the street it's not common to find a woman taller than me.

4) If a short person is strong,then sure he/she can lift a tall person...but,i don't like it mostly for aesthitic reasons. If i see a tall 6' guy sitting on the shoulders or on the back of a smaller 5'4" girl for example,it feels like that the guy is torturing her.

I'd prefer a cradle at this case,if she wants to show her strength

No I disagree, they'd have to have rather large curves to not look oversized at that weight in some way at that height, which isn't overly tall for a woman but perhaps that's the point ;) But no I can't think of any women that weight under 6 foot that if not muscular actually looked in good proportion with not too large curves or fat. I do care for legs and stomachs, give me a 170-180lb woman that's 5'7-10" that doesn't have excess fat in their belly that doesn't have considerable muscles or overly large curves and then you have a point. (You do know that weight range is heavy weight for boxing? 'Heavy' is a clue!)
150-160lbs already is on the heavy side and actually 170-180 is borderline overweight for that height, not that BMI means much but it is technically true. My preference is the opposite of yours for sure, 130lbs or less for me and well seems you have an interest for fm if you want to be like the small Japanese men!, which I do not at all, perhaps one big reasons why our preferences differ by over 50lbs. Of course I don't like girls too thin where they have no curves at all, that's the risk of course with underweight girls, that they aren't pleasing in that area. (Tallest girl I carried was 5'11" at least but light, Latvian, her curves were quite small though but often the case with tall thin women :() Maria Sharapova is over 6'2", according to her stats she weighs merely 130lbs/59kg. When younger her stats were 6' and 120-125lbs/55-56kg. Whether or not that's true she certainly is considerably lighter than her rival players, I just wish they'd cradle her! While many think she should be around 150lbs, I have got beach photos of her and aside from her muscles she is a very lean woman so I don't doubt she's light, technically very underweight but she certainly doesn't look like a skeleton.

I live in London, I will see at least a few taller each day I go out, the opposite is true for men though I am sure to see men shorter than me too. So in conclusion I must be average height more or less! Well no wouldn't like to be as short as 5'3", at my height I still get the odd people calling me short though technically I am not but well there's no way to say 5'3" isn't short for a man! As for women over 6 foot.... Well yes they're not that rare either, if you go to a big city or live in one you're bound to find some and funny they still choose to wear high heels so even taller! For sure though far easier to find men that height or even close to 7 foot sometimes, that seems increasingly common now, I haven't seen many over 7 foot so far though in person, naturally it's an inconvenience at that size with how low ceilings and doors are in many public places.

For lifts I don't like big height differences with the liftee being shorter, especially if the liftee looks more like a child than an adult, I'd rather the taller one was carried of two women, depending on her size that is as I like them light.

Ah keep dreaming! Hang around beaches or somewhere were you might see ff lifts, dance studios, gyms etc! Sure I'd want to see an ff cradle for real myself, I tried to get it to happen but just didn't work, the girl wasn't strong enough to hold the other without my help. Good luck!

uplifting_trance
September 5th, 2013, 08:26
I'll give you one example...do you remember Chyna from WWE (then WWF)? She is 5'10" and according to wiki she is 180 lbs now,but i guess she was slightly over 200 lbs when she was wrestling in WWF,back in the late 90s/early 00s. And she was full of muscle back then...not any fat. ;)

Now about your last paragraph...hahahah,i remember the last year when i was at a swimming pool,i saw a daughter along with her mother,where the daughter was taller and heavier,and her mom was small. So i was keeping an eye on them,if she will lift her mom in the pool :D

Where can i find such f/f lifts where a young tall strong female will lift a petite older but yet sexy one?

Slevin
September 5th, 2013, 12:19
I am 0.00883838 Furlongs or 8.83838 x 10^(-3)

allffcradles
September 6th, 2013, 00:02
I'll give you one example...do you remember Chyna from WWE (then WWF)? She is 5'10" and according to wiki she is 180 lbs now,but i guess she was slightly over 200 lbs when she was wrestling in WWF,back in the late 90s/early 00s. And she was full of muscle back then...not any fat. ;)

Where can i find such f/f lifts where a young tall strong female will lift a petite older but yet sexy one?

For me some muscle can be nice so long as it's lean.... I don't watch much wrestling, the games I have the divas are all light, Lita being heaviest at 130lbs in game... Well as usual I observed the heights of people in public today, did see a few women over 6 foot tall actually. So where do you live Trance? If in Asia from my experience yes I don't recall seeing many women taller than me there when I've been. I'm chinese btw

I'm good with measurements but furlongs aren't one I'm used to :) Off the top of my head a furlong is 20-25% of a km....

uplifting_trance
September 6th, 2013, 00:19
I live in Greece. People here are not that tall as Central and Northern Europeans,but yet taller than Asians. Most women here are around 5'3",so that's why i think 5'3" is ideal,just to increase your possibilities. Me being in the range of 5'7"-5'8" makes it harder to find a woman taller than me. I've seen sometimes women who are taller than me,but that's kinda uncommon. Plus that i cannot judge with the eye,unless i stand next to her. I weigh 140-145 lbs btw right now.

allffcradles
September 7th, 2013, 10:07
I live in Greece. People here are not that tall as Central and Northern Europeans,but yet taller than Asians. Most women here are around 5'3",so that's why i think 5'3" is ideal,just to increase your possibilities. Me being in the range of 5'7"-5'8" makes it harder to find a woman taller than me. I've seen sometimes women who are taller than me,but that's kinda uncommon. Plus that i cannot judge with the eye,unless i stand next to her. I weigh 140-145 lbs btw right now.

How tall do you think Asians are on average?
Well on average chinese are about the same as Greek people it seems then, chinese are actually tall now contrary to general misconceptions. (The men are tall now anyway, not uncommon to meet taller chinese men than me, women less so) Last time I checked the Japanese claim their average male height is 5'9", very sceptical about that as they are for sure shorter from what I seen than chinese, which has 5'8" as their general male average. (Well stats cannot be trusted too much and these averages would go up and down all the time anyway)

Greek women are shorter than I expected if what you're saying is right, it is common for women to be around 5'3" in any country though it's labelled as short by many people. For UK tallest people are in scotland. I'm similar weight range to you, currently lighter

uplifting_trance
September 7th, 2013, 20:02
I guess Indian/Pakistani men are like 5'5"-5'6" by average. We've got many in Greece,and most of them are shorter than me. Chinese/Japanese people must be slightly taller than them.
Truth is that among my generation (i'm 22) i'm on the shorter side,but not by average population.

Btw,being 5'3" has it's advantages because women might lift you without even asking it. They find most men cute if they're shorter especially during in high school/college years. Though not when they're older.

Let me tell you a story about this. During high-school when i was 15-17 y.o. i had a classmate who was 5'0" (earlier) -5'3" (later) and he was skinny too (he could be between 90-100 lbs i guess). Especially during the 1st year of high-school when he was 15 and about 5'0",he was even smaller than most girls,because many girls have finished puberty at this age. On the other hand i was very big at the time (I was 5'8"-5'9" back then and i weighed
almost 250 lbs (!) but i've started diet when i become 16 and i stunted my growth plus losing about an inch as happens to obese people when they lose very much weight). So the point is,as you can understand nobody could pick me up back then. I was jealous of him,because he was getting piggybacks or shoulder rides from many girls oftenly,during the breaks when they were playing for fun...they liked to pick him up because he was so small :thumbdown:

Although despite the fact i was jealous of him,i liked seeing him being lifted by the girls,just because of my fetish.I was usually standing at a corner staring at him. As it happens now,when i'm viewing pics of larger females lifting smaller males. I feel jealous of them,but i love seeing the pics.

I have never seen this guy since then..he might have grown a couple of inches but not that much i guess.
:)

allffcradles
September 10th, 2013, 01:51
I guess Indian/Pakistani men are like 5'5"-5'6" by average. We've got many in Greece,and most of them are shorter than me. Chinese/Japanese people must be slightly taller than them.
Truth is that among my generation (i'm 22) i'm on the shorter side,but not by average population.

Btw,being 5'3" has it's advantages because women might lift you without even asking it. They find most men cute if they're shorter especially during in high school/college years. Though not when they're older.

Let me tell you a story about this. During high-school when i was 15-17 y.o. i had a classmate who was 5'0" (earlier) -5'3" (later) and he was skinny too (he could be between 90-100 lbs i guess). Especially during the 1st year of high-school when he was 15 and about 5'0",he was even smaller than most girls,because many girls have finished puberty at this age. On the other hand i was very big at the time (I was 5'8"-5'9" back then and i weighed
almost 250 lbs (!) but i've started diet when i become 16 and i stunted my growth plus losing about an inch as happens to obese people when they lose very much weight). So the point is,as you can understand nobody could pick me up back then. I was jealous of him,because he was getting piggybacks or shoulder rides from many girls oftenly,during the breaks when they were playing for fun...they liked to pick him up because he was so small :thumbdown:

Although despite the fact i was jealous of him,i liked seeing him being lifted by the girls,just because of my fetish.I was usually standing at a corner staring at him. As it happens now,when i'm viewing pics of larger females lifting smaller males. I feel jealous of them,but i love seeing the pics.

I have never seen this guy since then..he might have grown a couple of inches but not that much i guess.
:)

You're half a generation younger than me, I'm 30 by the end of the year boooooo!!!! I'd say that is the true average height for chinese, it's a very typical height for male chinese to be 5'6", well it's not that uncommon for european males to be that height too to be honest.... Well I think you'd be jealous of the Indian/ Pakistani, Bengali crowd here cos quite often they are tiny, two friends in college were 5'4" and 5'2" respectively (the latter I consider an enemy now), anyway weight wise the taller maybe 115lbs then, the later closer to 100 so definitely easy game if they wanted to be lifted. Both had a number of health problems too...

Wow you were that heavy?! (Sadly I see a few people each day heavier than that, as you may be well aware obesity is a major issue, I've seen some hideously obese people over the years, quite often female and NO WAY do I have any desire to see them lifted!)
Well congratulations in almost halving your weight. I don't see it as an advantage at all what you say about being short as I have no interest in being lifted myself, while I certainly don't want to be fat at the very least being heavier means less people are able to lift me or at least it acts as a deterrant. Also do consider this, I think it's shallow but there is a social stigma towards short guys for girls, most of them want a boyfriend taller than them... I don't have a problem having a woman taller than me so long as I can carry her!

Well I can report I did see a few women over 6 foot tall in the last few days, not sure if that would please you or make you envious:) seeing as you say it's rare to see women over 5'6" in your locality.

uplifting_trance
September 10th, 2013, 09:07
You're half a generation younger than me, I'm 30 by the end of the year boooooo!!!! I'd say that is the true average height for chinese, it's a very typical height for male chinese to be 5'6", well it's not that uncommon for european males to be that height too to be honest.... Well I think you'd be jealous of the Indian/ Pakistani, Bengali crowd here cos quite often they are tiny, two friends in college were 5'4" and 5'2" respectively (the latter I consider an enemy now), anyway weight wise the taller maybe 115lbs then, the later closer to 100 so definitely easy game if they wanted to be lifted. Both had a number of health problems too...

Wow you were that heavy?! (Sadly I see a few people each day heavier than that, as you may be well aware obesity is a major issue, I've seen some hideously obese people over the years, quite often female and NO WAY do I have any desire to see them lifted!)
Well congratulations in almost halving your weight. I don't see it as an advantage at all what you say about being short as I have no interest in being lifted myself, while I certainly don't want to be fat at the very least being heavier means less people are able to lift me or at least it acts as a deterrant. Also do consider this, I think it's shallow but there is a social stigma towards short guys for girls, most of them want a boyfriend taller than them... I don't have a problem having a woman taller than me so long as I can carry her!

Well I can report I did see a few women over 6 foot tall in the last few days, not sure if that would please you or make you envious:) seeing as you say it's rare to see women over 5'6" in your locality.

- I guess. According to some sources i think people from Philipiness and Vietnam are the shortest around the world.
- Yes i was that heavy,and thanks.
- I like F/F too. Particularly i enjoy it most when the lifter is much younger than the liftee (like 18 and 40 y.o. respectively),and of course if the lifter is taller and bigger than the liftee. And yeah size doesn't matter if you are into F/F because you don't participate there,but you won't be able to enjoy it actively. :( If it was possible i'd like to. :thumbup1:
- Truth is,that being lifted depends on weight mostly. But i wouldn't like to be like 150 lbs and 6' tall. Many women would be able to lift me,but yet i'd look like ugly as hell,and most of all,i'd not feel well with that height being lifted :thumbdown: If i was 6' for example,i'd like to be pumped up with muscle like 220 pounds,and pursue a carreer as a bodyguard for example,and focus into F/F,since i'd accept the fact that i have no luck in F/M.
- I know that many girls want their bf to be taller,but i'd ask you another one question. How many of them would accept your fetish wether you are taller or not? You'll end up finding a prostitute for example to provide you those kind of services,where she doesn't care about your height,and being short and light will make things easier for her...and enjoy your fantasy of course ;-)
-Where did you find them? In UK?

allffcradles
September 11th, 2013, 13:22
- I guess. According to some sources i think people from Philipiness and Vietnam are the shortest around the world.
- Yes i was that heavy,and thanks.
- I like F/F too. Particularly i enjoy it most when the lifter is much younger than the liftee (like 18 and 40 y.o. respectively),and of course if the lifter is taller and bigger than the liftee. And yeah size doesn't matter if you are into F/F because you don't participate there,but you won't be able to enjoy it actively. :( If it was possible i'd like to. :thumbup1:
- Truth is,that being lifted depends on weight mostly. But i wouldn't like to be like 150 lbs and 6' tall. Many women would be able to lift me,but yet i'd look like ugly as hell,and most of all,i'd not feel well with that height being lifted :thumbdown: If i was 6' for example,i'd like to be pumped up with muscle like 220 pounds,and pursue a carreer as a bodyguard for example,and focus into F/F,since i'd accept the fact that i have no luck in F/M.
- I know that many girls want their bf to be taller,but i'd ask you another one question. How many of them would accept your fetish wether you are taller or not? You'll end up finding a prostitute for example to provide you those kind of services,where she doesn't care about your height,and being short and light will make things easier for her...and enjoy your fantasy of course ;-)
-Where did you find them? In UK?

Vietnamese I can believe they are small people more often than not from my experience. Well in terms of age my preference for women are 20s so for liftees would like to see that age range too but of course an older woman or late teens is fine too, not too old where the looks are far gone of course!
As I said in other threads the liftee is the focus for me so preferably the hotter woman is the carried one, so my taste is opposite to yours then where the liftee is probably usually younger

150lbs for 6' is on the thin side but isn't underweight but for a guy yes it wouldn't look very good, often very tall people look very disproportioned as they don't have much of a build....

Well no I've never had a fetish for being lifted, however with me being the lifter I imagine a lot of women will assume I'm not strong enough to lift them if they're taller, which works in my favour as I can lift much more than my own weight so if they are one of those that don't want to be lifted they'd maybe not resist thinking I can't do it! Thing is vast majority of women want a guy who's stronger than them and usually stronger means bigger, as my sister said she wouldn't be with someone lighter than her, that would make her rather self conscious about her own weight all the time if she's dating someone lighter. Similarly I'd not want a girlfriend heavier than me, even if I was heavy myself I'd still want them light, lighter is easier to cradle of course! And also if they're light is easier to find a female that can possibly lift them.

Well where else? I live in London, haven't been out of it last few years so these women I see are by default in London! Again saw a couple of tall women today, slender builds so quite sure game for me if I could find a reason to lift them in public without getting a restraining order :D