PDA

View Full Version : LiftingFems appreciation thread!!!!!

Bmiles90
April 30th, 2014, 08:34
Hey guys, I would like to discuss a certain website called Liftingfems. I first got exposed to this site back in 2009 maybe. I can honestly say after seeing their content, I immediately became addicted to lift and carry. I mean come on, what's better than seeing hot girls wearing bikinis, bra and panties, lingerie, etc lifting guys around in different positions. This site had it all. I instantly became a member and was completely blown away by how much content they had and also their overall quality of work. It's unfortunate that they shut down. I don't know what was the cause but all I can say was they had a hell of a run. Basically I wanna discuss with you guys your thoughts on the site. Was it great? Overrated? Criticisms, etc. Also I would like to know who was your favorite lifter and what was the best clip you ever purchased from the site?
Feel free to post a pic or two. Remember because this was a pay site so just don't go crazy with it, just outta respect.

Bmiles90
April 30th, 2014, 08:49
Here I'll go first,
My favorite lifters from the site were Summer, Sunshine, Chloe, and Rachael
http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/32374/5bf7f0323732775.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/5bf7f0323732775) http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/32374/35f401323732777.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/35f401323732777) http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/32374/b3ad14323732778.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/b3ad14323732778) http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/32374/ef597d323732780.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/ef597d323732780) http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/32374/6c9dca323732782.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/6c9dca323732782)

And one of the best clips I ever purshased from the site was "Backbreakers" featuringhttp://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/32374/1ac1e9323733221.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/1ac1e9323733221) the beautiful Sunshine

aloknath
April 30th, 2014, 17:35
I'm not a fan of FM lifts so I only got a limited amount of pleasure out of liftingfems but what I got was great. Chloe remains one of my absolute favorite liftees/lifters. She's thin/light but also fit and crazy strong so she could fulfill both roles very well. They had very few FF videos but I bought all the ones they had and wasn't disappointed.

Bmiles90
April 30th, 2014, 19:03
Yea they distributed the majority of their F/F lift and carry vids through femfightflix. Those vids were top notch. So I agree with you on that. Chloe was my absolute fav. Anything involving her whether it was f/f or f/m was a must see. Arguably one of the sexiest lifters all time. Be interested to see what she is up to these days.

strut170222
April 30th, 2014, 22:54
The owners were open minded to ideas from us. It was my idea for the site to have Chloe pull off a cheerleader toe touch while a guy was sitting on her shoulders. One of the best lift segments ever IMO. She pulled it off magnificently and it's still the only time it's been done to perfection on video tape as far as I know. Chloe was raw power and one of the best we saw.

I think that we have *cheap* fans who wish to skirt paying the fees. They did it for the money first not for us to freeload and pass around content.

Another reason to support the producers.

Bmiles90
April 30th, 2014, 23:23
The owners were open minded to ideas from us. It was my idea for the site to have Chloe pull off a cheerleader toe touch while a guy was sitting on her shoulders. One of the best lift segments ever IMO. She pulled it off magnificently and it's still the only time it's been done to perfection on video tape as far as I know. Chloe was raw power and one of the best we saw.

I think that we have *cheap* fans who wish to skirt paying the fees. They did it for the money first not for us to freeload and pass around content.

Another reason to support the producers.

So that was your idea to have Chloe perform in that cheerleader outfit!!! Nice call my friend!!! My only criticism of the site was I wished they produced more F/F lift and carry vids. I had a chance to talk with Serenity (a lifter from the site and partial owner). She mentioned that they didnt get good sales from those vids, which was the reason they primarily stuck with females lifting males. But other than that they cared about our input. I used to post on their forum alot and they always responded with grace and class. First class company IMO. Its a shame they went under. Cant find any of them to contact. It was rumored that Chloe pursued her degree in Law enforcement so im assuming shes involved in that field now. Its a shame man. Shes was the GREATEST imo.

Mike
May 3rd, 2014, 09:03
I was a big fan of Lusa. I join the site two time when it was still active with new video every week.
My favourite was Chloe and Summer. Both a little bit tall and very strong. They can lift a 190/210 lbs like nothing. When I see the first time a lift of Summer and Chole I was in shock. Can believe that both girl can lift big men so easily.
Pandora also was strong. Short but with big thighs.
Now I don't understand one thing. Why they don't do videos anymore but the site is still active? They keeping the site up with old videos.
Who is the owner now? I know that Joe is passed away. So I think that Travis (the thin boy) is the owner now? Or maybe is Summer?

I also write two email to lusacorp month ago, but I never received a response.
I write that I want to buy a video that now is delete from they archive, I dont know why. The video is Sexy Tiger Lift by Chole. It was a 16 min video I think.
We can find email here: http://www.lethalfemales.com/contact.html
The clips4sale is still active also but I dont see that video. So is impossible to see that video? :confused1: If someone have it, please tell me or share the video. Sorry Mods for writing this, but I never received response from Lusa and also the video is missing from the site. So we can't be able to see the video anymore.

For the fans of Chloe: I know that now she have a family, and she don't want to talk to fans anymore and she don't do video. Sybil Starr tell me that. Too bad.

Bmiles90
May 4th, 2014, 14:30
I was a big fan of Lusa. I join the site two time when it was still active with new video every week.
My favourite was Chloe and Summer. Both a little bit tall and very strong. They can lift a 190/210 lbs like nothing. When I see the first time a lift of Summer and Chole I was in shock. Can believe that both girl can lift big men so easily.
Now I don't understand one thing. Why they don't do videos anymore but the site is still active? They keeping the site up with old videos.
Who is the owner now? I know that Joe is passed away. So I think that Travis (the thin boy) is the owner now? Or maybe is Summer?

I write that I want to buy a video that now is delete from they archive, I dont know why. The video is Sexy Tiger Lift by Chole. It was a 16 min video I think.
The clips4sale is still active also but I dont see that video. So is impossible to see that video? :confused1: If someone have it, please tell me or share the video. Sorry Mods for writing this, but I never received response from Lusa and also the video is missing from the site. So we can't be able to see the video anymore.

For the fans of Chloe: I know that now she have a family, and she don't want to talk to fans anymore and she don't do video. Sybil Starr tell me that. Too bad.

I guess it's safe to say that Chloe isn't gonna be making anymore vids in the near future. Which sucks for us hardcore fans. Like I said, and I'm sure some other guys can agree. She was one of the greatest ever!!!!

dendrin
May 4th, 2014, 15:56

There's no point in emailing its just down to one webmaster and there hasn't been a new video in 2-3 years. Clearly in milk mode.

Mike
May 4th, 2014, 19:47
There's no point in emailing its just down to one webmaster and there hasn't been a new video in 2-3 years. Clearly in milk mode.

I know that there hasn't been a new video in 2-3 years, but the site is still active and you can join the website with credit card. So this make me think that someone read customer emails.
But is not like this apparently.

Bmiles90
May 5th, 2014, 00:50
They are currently being ran by wicked productions. Yes you can still join the website to view the archive material. But that's about it.

Slevin
May 5th, 2014, 16:09
Times change. You can't expect these small niche companies to go on forever. For all we know, the talent being older perhaps is not able to do it as well anymore or are just not interested. Maybe some got married or moved to a different region of the USA. Also the profit probably was not worth it any more, and they could have not had the time for it anymore. I'm sure all this had been talked about in the past.

But in my opinion the girls at kofilmproductions are just as capable of delivering the same quality if not better than Lusa. So that's where I'm buying my next custom when I finally decide to have one done again.

strut170222
May 5th, 2014, 18:08
But in my opinion the girls at kofilmproductions are just as capable of delivering the same quality if not better than Lusa. So that's where I'm buying my next custom when I finally decide to have one done again.

Any girls over there that are comparable to Chloe in build, strength and looks? Watching average strength girls lifting just doesn't grab my attention. I put girls like Chloe at the 95%+ percentile of L&C women on film.

Speaking of other producers, If anybody can get Lita (MWM days) at KickAssKandy to do some kind of L&C script that would be something. I'm certain that she could pull off practically any lift with ease as might be the strongest girl I've seen lift pound for pound. She lifted this 170ish pound guy like absolute air in the MWM video. Her reviews from guys weighing 200+ that met her were also shocked. And she's hot.

Bmiles90
May 6th, 2014, 00:21
MWM is great for lift and carry. Theyre fairly new, but from what ive seen, ive been very impressed with. Beautiful athletic ladies who are more than capable of carrying larger men. Ive actually seen some of their vids. Awesome stuff!!!

Bmiles90
May 6th, 2014, 04:41
Just checked the liftingfems website. They actually updated with a new video. Don't know if it's old or not.

rwlm
May 6th, 2014, 11:33
i get the feeling that lusa were not making too much profit and cutting costs in saving money. the 1st 3 dvd i bought from them, stronger than a man 1,2 and 4 came with dvd cover a artwork with a photo of the girl lifting the male on the front cover. the last 6 dvd i brought together test my strength my strength 1,and 3 lift my spirit 2, lift master, sunshine new tricks, and mixed lift with mckala. these 6 dvd came with no artwork or dvd cover. i still have not got around in watching the last 6 dvds. i was a little dissapointed of not getting the artwork and dvd covers.

Slevin
May 7th, 2014, 02:53
Any girls over there that are comparable to Chloe in build, strength and looks? Watching average strength girls lifting just doesn't grab my attention. I put girls like Chloe at the 95%+ percentile of L&C women on film.

In my honest opinion? Yes. From what I've seen, Ella & Tia (especially Ella) are 2 off the top of my head who are capable of delivering the same quality as Chloe (aside from maybe the heel stretch shoulder sit because I am not familiar with their yoga backgrounds). This difference is that they have only had a 2-3 L&C shoots each where as Chloe has had quite a bit. Kofilmproductions has some lower tier lifters just like Lusa had some lower tier lifters. As a whole though, Lusa had better lifters.

But I also think Lusa put much more emphasis on L&C than kofilm, so that plays a factor too.

I think Kaycee from Grappling Girls and Rachael's store is every bit as capable as Chloe. She works with kind of dead weight idiots for guys that don't understand how to balance themselves if you've seen her videos. She is indeed a powerhouse. Chloe on the other hand had the advantage and luxury of working with someone like Travis who was really good as a liftee in allowing his body to be lifted and held much easier.

Bmiles90
May 7th, 2014, 14:28
i get the feeling that lusa were not making too much profit and cutting costs in saving money. the 1st 3 dvd i bought from them, stronger than a man 1,2 and 4 came with dvd cover a artwork with a photo of the girl lifting the male on the front cover. the last 6 dvd i brought together test my strength my strength 1,and 3 lift my spirit 2, lift master, sunshine new tricks, and mixed lift with mckala. these 6 dvd came with no artwork or dvd cover. i still have not got around in watching the last 6 dvds. i was a little dissapointed of not getting the artwork and dvd covers.

Could you imagine those girls being actual wrestlers and being in Intergender matches. Wow!!! I'm sure you'd be all over that my friend lol

WWE4Life
May 7th, 2014, 17:14
Like others, I was a big fan of liftingfems.com. Chloe was unquestionably the most attractive and strong girl for her size, but for my taste, I had a thing for Serenity...she was lean and tried so hard with her lifts, even on the bigger guys like Joe and Mike. Also, she had the dialogue thing down better than anyone. Loved Serenity and would like to contact her to see if she's still physically able/interested in doing some videos. If anyone has her email or a lead on how to contact her, please email me (link at bottom of my site)

Dave
www.StrongGirlz.com

WWE4Life
May 7th, 2014, 17:17

Speaking of other producers, If anybody can get Lita (MWM days) at KickAssKandy to do some kind of L&C script that would be something. I'm certain that she could pull off practically any lift with ease as might be the strongest girl I've seen lift pound for pound. She lifted this 170ish pound guy like absolute air in the MWM video. Her reviews from guys weighing 200+ that met her were also shocked. And she's hot.

I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion of Lita. She is an absolutely awesome, untapped gem that could be a lift and carry star if she'd hook up with producers that focus on this. The one MWM video showed her strength, but was only a small tease of what her potential is. And the 5 second lift at the end of her KickAssKandy video was such a disappointment because I would have loved the combination of the fighting with longer/variety of lifts.

Dave
www.StrongGirlz.com

WWE4Life
May 7th, 2014, 17:19
In my honest opinion? Yes. From what I've seen, Ella & Tia (especially Ella) are 2 off the top of my head who are capable of delivering the same quality as Chloe (aside from maybe the heel stretch shoulder sit because I am not familiar with their yoga backgrounds). This difference is that they have only had a 2-3 L&C shoots each where as Chloe has had quite a bit. Kofilmproductions has some lower tier lifters just like Lusa had some lower tier lifters. As a whole though, Lusa had better lifters.

But I also think Lusa put much more emphasis on L&C than kofilm, so that plays a factor too.

I think Kaycee from Grappling Girls and Rachael's store is every bit as capable as Chloe. She works with kind of dead weight idiots for guys that don't understand how to balance themselves if you've seen her videos. She is indeed a powerhouse. Chloe on the other hand had the advantage and luxury of working with someone like Travis who was really good as a liftee in allowing his body to be lifted and held much easier.

Hey Slevin,

Agree also with your choices. My favourite "European" model for kofilmproductions was Cathy Heaven. I wish she would do more lift and carry, as she's got gorgeous looks, flawless skin, and the perfect physique.

Dave
www.StrongGirlz.com

strut170222
May 7th, 2014, 17:53

Many of the Lusa girls def had decent L&C experience with the numerous shoots. I do recall that Lusa worked the girls through many scenes within a short time span. You can see the fan running with their sweat and heavy breathing and fatigue setting from some of the girls as the new scene began. That made some of the lifting more impressive.

Chloe also had a powerful back for her size. Most girls backs will bend / arch when they shoulder carry a heavy male from a squatting position. She had no issue lifting Joe from the ground up without help (when not fatigued). Chloe did try a cheerleader toe touch with the 195 pound guy with some success.

Cradle Carrying a 150 dead weight man in can be like carrying a ~180 man. Kaycee is ridiculously strong. Although I prefer girls built like a Rachel. You may have seen my "Pound for Pound Greatest Lifters" thread where I put Rachel right at the top of the list.

Always appreciate your analysis. You are one of the few, like me who will do that on this board. Most of the members seem to be the "hit and run" variety.

Going to check out Tia and Ella.

strut170222
May 7th, 2014, 17:59
I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion of Lita. She is an absolutely awesome, untapped gem that could be a lift and carry star if she'd hook up with producers that focus on this. The one MWM video showed her strength, but was only a small tease of what her potential is. And the 5 second lift at the end of her KickAssKandy video was such a disappointment because I would have loved the combination of the fighting with longer/variety of lifts.

Dave
www.StrongGirlz.com

No doubt. You and I have experienced and watched enough L&C to tell that she would be an absolute hit. She has the perfect combination of looks, strength, skill, balance and poise that is packed in a lean frame. If only we can get her to do a video showing what she has done in the session reviews. I tried to get a custom with her from MWM but I was told that she was no longer interested at the time. Damn.

BTW, she might actually enjoy L&C. She listed her favorite move on the MWM site as the fireman carry (very impressively done to perfection in the MWM vid with her knee on ground). In the kickass candy video (as Ice) the webmaster said that she herself initiated the over the shoulder lift. The webmaster had no idea it was coming per the company message board.

Supposedly Enigma of MWM days is a cousin of hers. She's also a machine. Having them both in a video a the same time would be insane.

Slevin
May 7th, 2014, 18:17
Cradle Carrying a 150 dead weight man in can be like carrying a ~180 man. Kaycee is ridiculously strong. Although I prefer girls built like a Rachel. You may have seen my "Pound for Pound Greatest Lifters" thread where I put Rachel right at the top of the list.

Always appreciate your analysis. You are one of the few, like me who will do that on this board. Most of the members seem to be the "hit and run" variety.

Going to check out Tia and Ella.

http://kofilmproductions.com/index.php/movies/shop/lift-and-carry-videos/full-videos/item/943-lc71-tia-mary-maya-ella-vs-sunny-1

You can check some out there it's a free 1 minute preview clip and shows a very impressive cradle that Ella does. She is the one in the blue shorts, and she does everything with a smile/laugh. I find her extremely attractive and I think she fits the body type you're after. I definitely need to make a custom with her. But that video set comes in 4 parts, I own the whole thing and it is one of my favorites. I would like to see what they can do with a bigger guy.

themasterkavar
May 7th, 2014, 21:59
Chloe was definitely the best lifter, but my personal favorites were Kandie, Summer, and Stacey. Sunshine had some pretty great ones too. My only criticism of the site would be the repeated setting. I would have loved to see some videos of them outside where they could actually have a chance to walk around some. They did this a couple of times, but even then, they usually stayed in a small area.

rwlm
May 8th, 2014, 00:51
Could you imagine those girls being actual wrestlers and being in Intergender matches. Wow!!! I'm sure you'd be all over that my friend lol not really. most intergender matches u are lucky to see 1 lift. the last 6 dvds that i have not watch, more than likely i have seen on youtube. i love lift and carry but only buy if they are on dvd these days. even thou the lusa ones are good, they seem to do the same type of lifts, the only difference been a different girl and the same settings. i would love to see more variety in their lifts, upsidedown bear hugs, but better still having 2 girls with the 1 male which would have offered more variety in lifts. the best lift and carry ones i have i bought from creative films and special interest over 30 years ago. it appears there is a site that sells these l/c on dvd these days. https://www.specialinterests.com/fsipg.htm

Bmiles90
May 8th, 2014, 02:26
not really. most intergender matches u are lucky to see 1 lift. the last 6 dvds that i have not watch, more than likely i have seen on youtube. i love lift and carry but only buy if they are on dvd these days. even thou the lusa ones are good, they seem to do the same type of lifts, the only difference been a different girl and the same settings. i would love to see more variety in their lifts, upsidedown bear hugs, but better still having 2 girls with the 1 male which would have offered more variety in lifts. the best lift and carry ones i have i bought from creative films and special interest over 30 years ago. it appears there is a site that sells these l/c on dvd these days. https://www.specialinterests.com/fsipg.htm

Yes I'm very fimiliar with specialinterest. They had awesome work!! I remember like 5/6 years ago they had clips on YouTube that I would view. I've visited the website also. That company was very underrated IMO. Are those DVDs still available for purchase??

hans
May 11th, 2014, 15:40
I was a long time member of the Lusa sites. Serenity, Summer and Chloe are my favourites. There was a customvideo made for me, but due to all sorts of circumstances, they never send it to me. I had read that Jasmine and Chloe were posting on another board. I asked both of them on that board and they promised that they would investigate this. But then no more news.
Chloe responded to me January 1 this year. That's the last I heard.
So bad luck with the Custom video.
I would love to have some contact with the girls, if its only to tell them my appreciation for their work.

aloknath
May 12th, 2014, 00:49
I was a long time member of the Lusa sites. Serenity, Summer and Chloe are my favourites. There was a customvideo made for me, but due to all sorts of circumstances, they never send it to me. I had read that Jasmine and Chloe were posting on another board. I asked both of them on that board and they promised that they would investigate this. But then no more news.
Chloe responded to me January 1 this year. That's the last I heard.
So bad luck with the Custom video.
I would love to have some contact with the girls, if its only to tell them my appreciation for their work.

Wow, you're certainly taking this in your stride. If I were you I'd be very very angry if I paid for a custom and the site never sent it to me! You shouldn't let them get away with it! You're a much more forgiving guy than I am :D

hans
May 12th, 2014, 06:46
Well, one of the owners lived in Texas and his house got burned down during the time the customvideo was made. So he had other things on his mind. It has been now 2 years ago.
I surely would like to know what happened with and with Lusa.

Mike
June 26th, 2014, 15:06
Well, one of the owners lived in Texas and his house got burned down during the time the customvideo was made. So he had other things on his mind. It has been now 2 years ago.
I surely would like to know what happened with and with Lusa.

How do you know this thing hans?

aloknath
September 15th, 2014, 03:21
Guys, I just wanted to give you a heads up that Sybil Starr is advertising that she will have Chloe (formerly of LiftingFems/Lusa) at her place for customs. It's a one time only deal. Don't worry - I've not been paid to advertise for her. I just wanted to point it out because I know a lot of us (myself included) are big fans of Chloe and have wanted her to return. It does seem to be a one time only thing though. She probably needs a quick cash infusion or something.

strut170222
September 15th, 2014, 03:26
Guys, I just wanted to give you a heads up that Sybil Starr is advertising that she will have Chloe (formerly of LiftingFems/Lusa) at her place for customs. It's a one time only deal. Don't worry - I've not been paid to advertise for her. I just wanted to point it out because I know a lot of us (myself included) are big fans of Chloe and have wanted her to return. It does seem to be a one time only thing though. She probably needs a quick cash infusion or something.

When is she supposed to shoot?

Mike
September 16th, 2014, 07:38
November 3-4. I just read sybil starr blog

cortez2122
October 7th, 2014, 07:37
Hey everyone, there is an update on the custom video Chloe is doinghttp://sybilstarr.blogspot.com/2014/10/hell-7-epic-female-fantasy-fighting.html?m=1

dendrin
October 7th, 2014, 22:32
Hey everyone, there is an update on the custom video Chloe is doinghttp://sybilstarr.blogspot.com/2014/10/hell-7-epic-female-fantasy-fighting.html?m=1

She is still smokin'

http://thumbnails110.imagebam.com/35650/38aa4b356490567.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/38aa4b356490567)

aloknath
October 21st, 2014, 18:30
Has anyone ordered any Chloe customs from Sybil yet? What sort of prices did you pay, if you don't mind my asking? Any trouble dealing with Sybil?

Bmiles90
October 24th, 2014, 00:03
Has anyone ordered any Chloe customs from Sybil yet? What sort of prices did you pay, if you don't mind my asking? Any trouble dealing with Sybil?

Hey whats up. I did one with her last year!!! Custom with Sin-D and Josie. Sybil is awesome. She replies to your email ASAP.
The cheapest you can do is a ten minute clip, which is usually $50
20 min is 150.
For photoset customs (I highly recommend)
The cheapest you can go is 20 pics for 40 bucks.
Shes is extremely cheap and easy to work with. Great sense of humor as well!!!
After your payment is sent, youll have your custom back in no less than 3 weeks.

And by the way Chloe has lost an extreme amount of weight from what ive heard. She doesnt have that sexy curvy bod she had when she was seen in Liftingfems. Hope her weight loss doesnt affect her lifting in upcoming vids.

aloknath
October 24th, 2014, 03:47
Damn! That's too bad about her weight. I hate to be such a shallow asshole but for me, the looks of the liftee (I plan to have her be the one lifted) is a really important thing and I don't find myself hugely attracted to overly skinny women. She was already quite thin (though very beautiful) before so I can't imagine how small she must be if she's lost so much weight.

Is she like anorexic skinny or something? How did you know about this? From the video you ordered? Any chance you could post a still, if so? All the pictures I can find of her are from years ago from her Lusa days and she looks great in those, obviously. She does look thinner in the pic posted earlier in the thread but I figured it's just the lighting or something.

I feel like a heel even thinking like this...

Bmiles90
October 25th, 2014, 02:20
Damn! That's too bad about her weight. I hate to be such a shallow asshole but for me, the looks of the liftee (I plan to have her be the one lifted) is a really important thing and I don't find myself hugely attracted to overly skinny women. She was already quite thin (though very beautiful) before so I can't imagine how small she must be if she's lost so much weight.

Is she like anorexic skinny or something? How did you know about this? From the video you ordered? Any chance you could post a still, if so? All the pictures I can find of her are from years ago from her Lusa days and she looks great in those, obviously. She does look thinner in the pic posted earlier in the thread but I figured it's just the lighting or something.

I feel like a heel even thinking like this...
Lol I mean she's not Angelina love skinny but she's getting there. She has a Kelly Kelly type. look to her now. I'm gonna email sybil to see if she can post an updated pick Chloe on her site.

aloknath
October 25th, 2014, 03:19
Lol I mean she's not Angelina love skinny but she's getting there. She has a Kelly Kelly type. look to her now. I'm gonna email sybil to see if she can post an updated pick Chloe on her site.

LOL no need to do that - I don't want to offend the ladies.

It's fine. I'll commission something short and see how it turns out.

Nobody else taking the leap?

ocatcher
October 25th, 2014, 11:32
LOL no need to do that - I don't want to offend the ladies.

It's fine. I'll commission something short and see how it turns out.

Nobody else taking the leap?

yup, planning to commission an fm video with chloe.

Mike
October 25th, 2014, 13:23
Just talk to Sybil and she doing l&c video but only with resquest.

yup, planning to commission an fm video with chloe.

You want to order a F/M l&c video? Sybil tell me that she have only one guy and he is very heavy. I know Chloe is very strong but when she lift Joe or other heavy guys from Lusa, the liftee was expert to jump and put in the right place on the body of Chloe, booth heavy guys from Lusa have balance, I don't know if this new guys is good for a lift and carry video, or he's just a dead weight with no balance, maybe he scary too.

strut170222
October 25th, 2014, 18:16
Chloe has a very strong back and legs which is the "base" for a very good lifter. Remember, she lifted Joe onto her shoulders with no help from a squatting position. I never saw her back ever buckle forward which you see with many girls her size. She also cradle curled a "dead weight" 160-165 pound guy multiple times and did an effortless one leg standing toe touch (my idea to Lusa) with a 135 pound guy and a half way toe touch with 195 pound guy. She also did many lifts while working through multiple shoots and you can see that fatigue played a role.

I don't know how heavy their guy is and if she's been active on the gym side but she seems to be a natural lifter.

themasterkavar
October 27th, 2014, 14:58
I always wondered how heavy "Travis" was. I would have guessed a little more than 135. The lifts some of those girls did still make it seem impressive though.

Mike
October 27th, 2014, 16:17
I always wondered how heavy "Travis" was. I would have guessed a little more than 135. The lifts some of those girls did still make it seem impressive though.

Yes that guy is very light but I think the lift of Chloe and Summer are always impressive. I don't think any normal woman could do that.

Chloe has a very strong back and legs which is the "base" for a very good lifter. Remember, she lifted Joe onto her shoulders with no help from a squatting position. I never saw her back ever buckle forward which you see with many girls her size. She also cradle curled a "dead weight" 160-165 pound guy multiple times and did an effortless one leg standing toe touch (my idea to Lusa) with a 135 pound guy and a half way toe touch with 195 pound guy. She also did many lifts while working through multiple shoots and you can see that fatigue played a role.

I don't know how heavy their guy is and if she's been active on the gym side but she seems to be a natural lifter.

The guy I think is heavy like Joe and you are right about Chloe, but again if this guy is afraid of high or is like a "dead weight" is a problem also for Chloe. She is strong of course but I remember some video of Lusa with her and some other guy not athletic. And she seem to have a little problem of cradle carry because the guy isn't able to jump or put in some right position.

aloknath
October 28th, 2014, 03:13
Hey whats up. I did one with her last year!!! Custom with Sin-D and Josie. Sybil is awesome. She replies to your email ASAP.
The cheapest you can do is a ten minute clip, which is usually $50
20 min is 150.

I sent her a script for a 10 min clip and she quoted me a price of 100 instead of 50. Has she ever asked you for that much?

Also, OCatcher, if you end up commissioning a video, could you tell me the price Sybil quotes you? If that's OK with you, of course.

ocatcher
October 28th, 2014, 05:52
I sent her a script for a 10 min clip and she quoted me a price of 100 instead of 50. Has she ever asked you for that much?

Also, OCatcher, if you end up commissioning a video, could you tell me the price Sybil quotes you? If that's OK with you, of course.

Well its 50 dollars "PER" model, so yeah came up to 100

strut170222
October 28th, 2014, 15:53
I

The guy I think is heavy like Joe and you are right about Chloe, but again if this guy is afraid of high or is like a "dead weight" is a problem also for Chloe. She is strong of course but I remember some video of Lusa with her and some other guy not athletic. And she seem to have a little problem of cradle carry because the guy isn't able to jump or put in some right position.

She cradle curled that guy you are referring to about 6 times in a Lusa video. The guy was complete dead weight and he had no clue how to allow her to lift him.

No doubt, cradling a dead weight 165 pound guy can feel like carrying a 200 pounder who is flexible and works with the lifter, IE hugs and leans into her back / head. Joe was flexible and it helped allow Chloe to lift him for mins at a time with a cradle.

Bmiles90
October 29th, 2014, 20:24
Submitted my clip order!! Sin-D, Lia Labowe, and Chloe in a 3-way lift off
10 Minutes $150. All 3 in bikini's of course :)
Should be good. Hey guys if youre interested in doing a custom you need to hurry because she said her deadline for orders will be the 7th.
http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/36100/92856b360995961.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/92856b360995961) http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/36100/3275b6360995962.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/3275b6360995962) http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/36100/379dea360995964.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/379dea360995964)

chintu
October 31st, 2014, 13:43
I just loved Summer and Chloe's video of lifting males. They lift men like they weigh nothing. I just love it.
Frankly speaking I would love to be in Summer arms. :)

kill62
November 24th, 2014, 17:47
Chloe was the best, ultra sexy and very strong. Bad news she retired :(

hans
February 14th, 2015, 20:02
Sorry to hear that Chloe has retired. Lusa entertainment used to have a forum,
where the girls would repond to questions frequently.
Those were the days. Now the Lusa girls seem to have disappeared. Not real of course. But no facebook, twitter .
They have their private lives, which I respect, but I sure would like to know how they are doing.

maakran
February 14th, 2015, 21:58
does anybody know her former stats?
how tall and heavy?

dendrin
February 15th, 2015, 19:25
does anybody know her former stats?
how tall and heavy?

She was 5'7" 125 I believe.

piggybackrides
December 8th, 2015, 17:42
Does anyone know the big guy's stats, I think his name is Joe?

themasterkavar
December 8th, 2015, 19:58
Liftingfems benefitted from having some of the best girls in the business. It's a shame they didn't try to do more unique videos.

strut170222
December 9th, 2015, 03:13
Does anyone know the big guy's stats, I think his name is Joe?

Something like 210lbs and maybe 5'9 -'10

zero007
April 4th, 2016, 20:09
:)

badboy4375
May 26th, 2016, 14:13
is anyone subscribed to lethalfemales.com website and can tell me if it still works? I'm nervous about paying because i've been ripped off in the past by outdated sites!

Bmiles90
May 26th, 2016, 23:43
is anyone subscribed to lethalfemales.com website and can tell me if it still works? I'm nervous about paying because i've been ripped off in the past by outdated sites!

No, they don't update anymore. Save your money

Coolbeans
May 27th, 2016, 02:29

If you don't have any of their videos you can still subscribe for a month and collect. But no, they haven't updated in the last few years.

badboy4375
May 27th, 2016, 02:56
that is what I'm thinking! I was just hoping that I could access the vids once I subscribe. Have had it happened in the past where I couldn't and it was so frustrating because of course noone replied on that site!

themasterkavar
June 3rd, 2016, 08:43
I was curious in doing the same thing, badboy4375, so I looked around the membership pages just to see how easy it would be to join/unsubscribe. I got warning pages from Chrome on the "cancel your subscription" link.... something about the security certificate expiring almost two years ago. Just a heads up.

Not sure what that really means. I'm holding off on signing up right now. It would be great to get the whole backcatalog, though.

Hsn15
January 27th, 2021, 17:28
Is this the same chloe?
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/42010/16488522/beaten-boyfriend
Is she doing videos for any other studios?

notsure
January 28th, 2021, 03:44
LiftingFems clips were probably one of my first exposures to the l&c scene. Chloe was definitely an actress I ran into from time to time. So interesting to learn more context about her life lol

Shrdsss
January 28th, 2021, 15:32
The first time I saw Chloe, it was on the cleaning vid, blew my mimd.

bobcoble97
February 3rd, 2021, 16:03
Apparently she retired and became more private. Too bad, she was easily my favorite across all sites. Unbelievably strong, and though not my favorite kind of lift, so much sheer power demonstrated from her should riding lifts

Coolbeans
February 3rd, 2021, 16:24
Is this the same chloe?

It certainly looks like her.

badboy4375
February 6th, 2021, 00:45
Not her for sure, but does resemble her a bit.

themasterkavar
February 6th, 2021, 07:24
Is this the same chloe?

That is definitely not her.

As far as I know, the only work she did outside of Lusa was for Sybil Starr. She went by the name "Shana". You might even recognize that guy Joe from Lusa in one of the videos! You can find some of the clips at this link:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2066/fantasy-fight-girls-by-ssp/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit10/search/shana

submittome7
January 25th, 2022, 17:11
Yes that guy is very light but I think the lift of Chloe and Summer are always impressive. I don't think any normal woman could do that.

Yes I also found it strange how she was able to lift the heavier looking guys like Joe and Mike (they looked to be at least 170 each) but then would quite visibly struggle with one guy in particular that you were referring to (his name is Zach) who does not nearly look as big as the other guys. Like you said, it might be that he doesn't shift his weight in a manner that would help her or he might just have more muscle than the other guys and thus feel heavier.

Tqhho
January 25th, 2022, 17:41
I really enjoyed the Lusa content back in the day. Shame to see that none of the girls participate anymore. I really liked Chloe, she seemed very strong

Coolbeans
January 25th, 2022, 19:26
Yes I also found it strange how she was able to lift the heavier looking guys like Joe and Mike (they looked to be at least 170 each) but then would quite visibly struggle with one guy in particular that you were referring to (his name is Zach) who does not nearly look as big as the other guys. Like you said, it might be that he doesn't shift his weight in a manner that would help her or he might just have more muscle than the other guys and thus feel heavier.

Joe and Mike were around 200.

submittome7
January 28th, 2022, 21:32
Joe and Mike were around 200.

Ok, my point remains. She didn't seem to struggle with guys that appeared much heavier than Zach whereas with Zach he gave her trouble for some reason at times.

greybeezer
January 28th, 2022, 21:55
Ok, my point remains. She didn't seem to struggle with guys that appeared much heavier than Zach whereas with Zach he gave her trouble for some reason at times.

A lot of lift and carry depends on the liftee as much as the lifter, if people don't know how to properly balance themselves it makes the lift much more difficult. I've been told by many of the ladies who lift me that in spite of the fact that I am about the largest person that they have ever lifted they find it easier lifting me than some people much smaller. It's about balance and positioning and some people just have difficulty with it.

submittome7
January 29th, 2022, 19:39
A lot of lift and carry depends on the liftee as much as the lifter, if people don't know how to properly balance themselves it makes the lift much more difficult. I've been told by many of the ladies who lift me that in spite of the fact that I am about the largest person that they have ever lifted they find it easier lifting me than some people much smaller. It's about balance and positioning and some people just have difficulty with it.

That's true as the liftee has the ability to make life for the lifter much easier by shifting their weight in certain weights. Having said that, I would think that during the initiation process that the trainers or long timers would have trained Zach on how to work with the ladies while being lifted. It's puzzling to me because while Zach may have not been up to the same level as the other guys in regards to the knowledge as a liftee, he couldn't have been THAT far off to the point where Chloe is absolutely exhausted with him whereas with other guys she seems like she's going through a light workout.

And some of the lifts she was doing are quite straight forward and there's only so much a liftee can do to help out. I think I might have to post a comparison video so that we can get down to the bottom of it since it's a really tricky concept if its not analyzed further. But having said that, Chloe always did such a good job regardless of who she was lifting - her natural strength and frame always got her such amazing results when lifting (or the 100s of other things she would do such as wrestling, judo etc.). Just an absolute specimen.