PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Games

winniethebeer
June 7th, 2009, 01:13
Now that E3 is over i have a list of games i look forward to playing.

God of War 3. Will be crazy, violent and epic

Shadow Complex. interesting side scroller from the imagination of Orson Scott Card. (Enders Game)

A Boy and His Blob. Another sidescroller. The Blob is cute!

Alan Wake. Will push pc tech to the limit!

Modern Warfare 2. :D

You can see free videos of the games above and other games in HD on gametrailers website.

http://www.gametrailers.com/

agentdowell
June 7th, 2009, 07:59
I like to play outside.

lilr1cky
June 7th, 2009, 08:14
I am looking forward to Street Fighter !V and Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising before i get Modern Warfare 2:w00t::w00t: Modern Warfare 2 will be best game ever made:w00t:

winniethebeer
June 8th, 2009, 01:32
I am looking forward to Street Fighter !V and Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising before i get Modern Warfare 2:w00t::w00t: Modern Warfare 2 will be best game ever made:w00t:

:):thumbup1:
The preview video with the snowmobile chase was pretty cool

lilr1cky
June 8th, 2009, 08:54
:):thumbup1:
The preview video with the snowmobile chase was pretty cool

It will be huge,,trust me,,do you play SP or MP or both? I'l first finish SP then will jump on the MP:),,you can come over to infinityward.com/forum...great community there:)

winniethebeer
June 9th, 2009, 00:52
It will be huge,,trust me,,do you play SP or MP or both? I'l first finish SP then will jump on the MP:),,you can come over to infinityward.com/forum...great community there:)

SP.:) Any other game you look forward to?

lilr1cky
June 9th, 2009, 06:53
SP.:) Any other game you look forward to?

Cool,, you may want to try MP also;) and till i get MW 2,,i am waiting for Street Fighter !V and Operation FlashPoint and early next year another sick game is relasing,,Battlefield Bad Company 2:D,,check this trailer,,it looks promising:w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCA5DrKeWiM

winniethebeer
June 10th, 2009, 01:55
Cool,, you may want to try MP also;) and till i get MW 2,,i am waiting for Street Fighter !V and Operation FlashPoint and early next year another sick game is relasing,,Battlefield Bad Company 2:D,,check this trailer,,it looks promising:w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCA5DrKeWiM

Im also looking forward to Bad Company 2! Destructible environments! I saw the preview of Operation Flashpoint and had mixed feelings. Seems to be very hardcore. The tech is pretty impressive (like the huge map)

badman555
June 24th, 2009, 21:45
Anybody got ghostbusters the video game?

lilr1cky
June 25th, 2009, 12:35
Anybody got ghostbusters the video game?

No, dont like the looks of it -)

I am playing the good old worms 4 mayhem right now, anyone up for a MP match with me? :D

badman555
October 5th, 2012, 21:37
Yes i know it is an old thread but there are a lot of games coming out and i feel it can be a good place to keep talking about them.

So games i am pumped for are Call of Duty BO2, 007 legends.

Also the new Resident evil 6 game that is out has a FF piggyback in it.

Snowstormbanana
October 10th, 2012, 22:58
Although there has been no release date yet i've been looking forward to the next fallout game ever since i finished new vegas.

When i have time i play diablo 3 mostly.

try2lc2
February 5th, 2014, 11:15
Recently i started second life and discovered ton of lift and carry roleplay options there. Hard part is finding someone who shares the passion. Anyone here ever try second life? if u do add pm me here and we can enjoy together. second life is free so thats a bonus u do need relatively good comp to play. Anything newer than 2008 will work well.

pgbk0000
February 8th, 2024, 03:40
I usually love seeing lift and carry scenes in games and animation, but with this game I really did not enjoy the OTS carry by Harley Quinn for many reasons and one of them is because it was so unnecessary. They could have simply transitioned towards the next scene, but instead they toy with Batman's unconscious body by having Harley (not any one of the other 3 stronger/bigger guys) carry him over her shoulder for about 10-15 seconds before she dumps him. It seems that this was done for dark humorous purposes when it wasn't even funny, plus in a way it supported feminism when Harley is asked if she plans on carrying him all the way, in which she replies "who says I can't?". I totally respect that as an ardent admirer of female strength myself, but I really hated this OTS carry as it gave me zero excitement. :thumbdown:

My views are quite biased seeing that Batman is my most favourite superhero and I am a big fan of the Batman: Arkham series and Kevin Conroy's voice portrayals of Batman in its animated series, but I felt that this was a very dishonourable and disrespectful ending to both the character and the voice actor (even though he agreed to do it). The manner of Batman's death was terribly executed, especially since he has overcome much bigger threats and obstacles, however he is killed off in a cheaply underwhelming way (the deaths of the other brainwashed superheroes were also very illogical since they each are just shot dead). They never should have tied this game into the Arkham universe, but sadly this is one of the worst endings to such a beloved franchise. I wouldn't have minded Batman dying as long as it made sense, but it was very shameful and disappointing to see the best character voiced by an iconic legend be defeated in his own cave and then shot in the head in a game with a poorly written plot and weakly designed gameplay. It practically trashes the legacy of Conroy and Arkham Batman in this one game, such a disgrace and completely unacceptable. :cursing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xue4cUxysvo 25:37 Harley Quinn carries batman in the new justice league game

Leobor
February 8th, 2024, 21:02
I usually love seeing lift and carry scenes in games and animation, but with this game I really did not enjoy the OTS carry by Harley Quinn for many reasons and one of them is because it was so unnecessary. They could have simply transitioned towards the next scene, but instead they toy with Batman's unconscious body by having Harley (not any one of the other 3 stronger/bigger guys) carry him over her shoulder for about 10-15 seconds before she dumps him. It seems that this was done for dark humorous purposes when it wasn't even funny, plus in a way it supported feminism when Harley is asked if she plans on carrying him all the way, in which she replies "who says I can't?". I totally respect that as an ardent admirer of female strength myself, but I really hated this OTS carry as it gave me zero excitement. :thumbdown:

My views are quite biased seeing that Batman is my most favourite superhero and I am a big fan of the Batman: Arkham series and Kevin Conroy's voice portrayals of Batman in its animated series, but I felt that this was a very dishonourable and disrespectful ending to both the character and the voice actor (even though he agreed to do it). The manner of Batman's death was terribly executed, especially since he has overcome much bigger threats and obstacles, however he is killed off in a cheaply underwhelming way (the deaths of the other brainwashed superheroes were also very illogical since they each are just shot dead). They never should have tied this game into the Arkham universe, but sadly this is one of the worst endings to such a beloved franchise. I wouldn't have minded Batman dying as long as it made sense, but it was very shameful and disappointing to see the best character voiced by an iconic legend be defeated in his own cave and then shot in the head in a game with a poorly written plot and weakly designed gameplay. It practically trashes the legacy of Conroy and Arkham Batman in this one game, such a disgrace and completely unacceptable. :cursing:

My thoughts too. It was not Batman for me.

TheLurker1
February 9th, 2024, 00:47

I didn’t know this before you posted it, but I agree with you, pgbk. Awful, awful stuff here.