PDA

View Full Version : im terribly terribly sorry to make this thread, but how can i send Pms to others

Akshayb
February 18th, 2015, 15:36
when i clicked on the send private message link, a message told me that i dont have the permission to do so, how can i gain access to sending PMs ?

cmcwmod
February 18th, 2015, 16:46
We have decided to disable private messaging on this forum.

Akshayb
February 18th, 2015, 18:37
We have decided to disable private messaging on this forum.

so... no one can private message at all???

greybeezer
February 18th, 2015, 22:00
so... no one can private message at all???

That is correct, the admins made the decision to not allow private messaging as it leads to copyright violations and other actions that undermine the spirit of the forum.

Akshayb
February 19th, 2015, 13:46
That is correct, the admins made the decision to not allow private messaging as it leads to copyright violations and other actions that undermine the spirit of the forum.

ok, i needed to ask someone that what would the difference between L&C fun and VIP areas is

dp
February 22nd, 2015, 13:19
ok, i needed to ask someone that what would the difference between L&C fun and VIP areas is
The VIP areas have extra content. Some members reserve some of their pictures and videos for other VIP members - typically L&C material that is more exclusive than what you find on youtube, xvideos, etc.

Akshayb
February 22nd, 2015, 15:48
The VIP areas have extra content. Some members reserve some of their pictures and videos for other VIP members - typically L&C material that is more exclusive than what you find on youtube, xvideos, etc.

so, better stuff than the LC fun area?

dp
February 22nd, 2015, 17:01
so, better stuff than the LC fun area?
Depends on who you ask. For example, if you like cam clips, you will find more of that in VIP Honored than in the standard areas. If you prefer casual non-adult L&C (youtube, facebook, instagram), then the standard non-VIP forums are better.