PDA

View Full Version : Lifted By Taller/Younger Girl....WOW

LIFTME1990
February 26th, 2015, 05:14
I am really new to this whole lift and carry thing and I'm so glad I found this forum. I'll start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I'm 24 years old and I'm not a very big guy at 5'6 130lbs if I'm lucky. I'm used to people being taller than me. The story I'm going to tell is 100% true.

It took place last summer. My sister, Gabby, who is 18 (I was 23 at the time) had a few friends over to go swimming and I was just hanging out. I went into the kitchen to grab a snack and my sister introduced me to her friends sitting there.

"Jake, come meet my friends." She said. So I walked over and she introduced me.

"This is Megan, Rachel, and Carrie." She said. I exchanged handshakes and asked how the girls were doing, made small talk and went over to make my food. I took a cigarette out of my pocket and put it in my mouth

"You can't smoke in here dumbass" Gabby said, "Mom and dad will kill you."

I told her to chill out I was going outside, then the room got darker, as if the lights had been blocked. I turned around and her friend Carrie had stood up. She was tall, really fucking tall. Like the top of my head didn't touch her shoulder tall. My neck craned back, way back, and the cigarette that had been hanging out of my lip hit my chest and fell to the ground, I hadn't even noticed I was just standing there staring. She was right next to me, I'd never felt so little in my life. She bent down and handed me my cig and I studdered as I said thank you.

"She's tall huh" Gabby said laughing.

"Yy-y-eah" my throat was so dry.

"6'8" Carrie said. I was floored, dumbfounded. I'm used to girls being taller, but over a foot!?!? I was super intimidated. I went into the living room, and sat down. About a half hour later the door bell rang. I answered it and there was a girl standing there, as tall as I was and I was above her.

"Hi, is Carrie here?" She asked.

"She is." I said.

"I'm her sister, Becca she said they were going swimming."

"They are, everyone is outback, come on in." Then she stepped up and I again felt my heart start to race. She was definitely over 6ft as well.

"Wow, you guys are all really tall."

She giggled and said "Yeah I'm only 6'4 I've got some catching up to do to my sister and brother."

"They are straight back out the kitchen door you can go ahead on through." She thanked me and went ahead and I was again just in disbelief. After awhile I got bored and wanted to go for a swim, I went upstairs and put my suit on and headed down. I was outside smoking the cig I wanted to have two hours before but had completely forgot. When I was finished I walked over and stood by them, chatted and was hanging out. I raised both my arms and put my hands on top of my head. About two minutes later I felt 2 hands slide up under my armpits from behind and my feet came off the ground, I was looking around, kicking my feet. I was put down about 5 seconds later. and I spun around to confront who had just lifted me off the ground, it was Becca.

"Ew Ew Ewwww, I touched his armpit hair." She freaked. The girls laughed.

"It's just hair, it's not gonna hurt you." Carrie laughed.

"He's so cute I just wanted to pick him up." Becca said.

"That was seriously not cool, you don't just do that." I said

"Hey, Becca, pick him up again." My sister said laughing.

"What the fuck, Gabby." I snarled.

Becca was standing right over me, I backed up a little and got sarcastic.

"Yeah Becca, you can pick me up again." As I raised my arms exposing my bushy armpits, smiling. The plan backfired, she hesitated for about 5 seconds and before I knew it she took 2 steps over, slid her hands under my armpits and I was up again, way up. Instead of looking up at her I was now looking down.

"OKay, seriously this is not cool."

"You're super light" Becca said. I looked down at my feet and had to have been about 2 feet off the ground, I wasn't going anywhere. She slowly lowered me till I was eye level with her. I strained my toes, hoping I could touch the ground. I was really embarassed and not happy. I looked down, my feet weren't even close to the ground.

"You are so freakin cute." She said. I didn't say anything.

"Can you just put me down." I asked. she obliged.

"YOu're an asshole." I said to my sister.

"Oh, I'm an asshole? okay. Becca, throw Jake in the pool!!" She said.

Before I could register I was turned around and thrown into a fireman's carry across both this girl's shoulders. She had one hand on my neck, craning it down and the other on my lower back. I struggled, big time, fliling my feet and hands, squirming, no use. She walked me over to the edge of the pool.

"You're feet are dirty." My sister teased.

"Pretty sure dirty feet are the least of my worries right now, Gabby." I said.

"Don't worry they'll be clean in a second" She said laughing.

Becca began to lower me off her one shoulder then wrapped her arm around where my belly button was and stopped. I looked down at my feet just dangling there. She spun around

"Looks guys, I can carry him one handed." They all laughed, I was trying to pry her one arm away and I could't even do that. She turned back around, and sat me down facing her.

"Just get it over with." I said dejected.

She turned me to the side, swung her left arm under my knees and the other around my back. I was now being cradled. She held me for about 20 more seconds, slid the hand under my legs up to my but, raised me up a bit higher. (I seriously thought for a second I was going over her head, which I have no doubt she probably could have done) But she stopped till my torso was even with her shoulder and she threw me in. I came up to everyone laughing and cheering. That's when I realized my rock hard erection, throbbing. Did she noticed it? Had I had it the whole time? I got out of the pool and hurried upstairs. I seriously couldn't stop thinking about her lifting me. I had the best masturbation session I had ever had. I found out later that Becca was only 15. Yikes! I had been manhandled by someone 8 years younger than me, and I enjoyed it.

Let me know what you guys think, I have some more stories!

jfiochetti2001
February 26th, 2015, 08:21
Let me know what you guys think, I have some more stories!
Hi, if it's tru story you are very Lucky guy.Have you some more esperience with woman or girl lift and carry you ?

phoneman
February 27th, 2015, 02:59
Welcome to the forum. I do not mean to be offensive, but I doubt that anyone reading your post will believe that the story is true. If it is true, it belongs in the following thread:

http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98&page=57