PDA

View Full Version : Lift & Carry By Athletic Girls

Athletic l&c
October 3rd, 2015, 20:40
I hope it's allowed to promote your own studio? Otherwise please remove this thread.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/33452/

dp
October 3rd, 2015, 21:17
No problem at all, that's what the Producer's Corner section is for. We want to have one thread per producer, but post as much as you want in your thread. I changed the title of your thread to the name of your clip store. Thought it would be in your interest to have a less generic title than "lift & carry". ;)

Dovahkiin
October 4th, 2015, 16:56
Glad to see you here... love your videos and got all of them over the time.
Hope to see more! :thumbup2:

Athletic l&c
November 18th, 2015, 20:34
New video in my clip store. A neat, very pretty and strong girl does some impressive L&C.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/33452

Dovahkiin
November 19th, 2015, 08:20
Great clip! Love the failed deep squat in the beginning and the struggling... and also the long squat holds. :thumbup2:

Athletic l&c
November 24th, 2015, 14:27
The third and last part of A pure strength chick is now available at

You are welcome to give me feedback to be able to make better productions in the future.

bill616
November 24th, 2015, 21:34
The third and last part of A pure strength chick is now available at

You are welcome to give me feedback to be able to make better productions in the future.

Very good clip - especially getting up off the ground with the man on her back.

Hemmingway2
November 24th, 2015, 22:36
Will you do any more clips with The former strong girl? In that case, it would be cool if you tried some similar lifts as was done in the last part of A pure strength chick. TFSGirl could easily do the same lifts, hip carry and front straddle, for instance.

Dovahkiin
November 25th, 2015, 08:53
Great clip, as usual! Love the strength tests. :thumbup2:

Athletic l&c
November 26th, 2015, 21:30
Will you do any more clips with The former strong girl? In that case, it would be cool if you tried some similar lifts as was done in the last part of A pure strength chick. TFSGirl could easily do the same lifts, hip carry and front straddle, for instance.

I have just recorded a new, outdoor, clip with Former strong girl where she is doing some similar lifts. I will do your suggestions next time I have the possibility to meet her. However she doesn't live in my country so it's not so easy to meet up with her. Thank?s for feedback.

Athletic l&c
March 7th, 2016, 21:19
Check out one of the strongest girls ever lift&carry a man, and she's still training hard and she's VERY strong:thumbup2:

No half squats!

http://clips4sale.com/33452/lift---carry-by-athletic-girls/Cat189-LIFT-and-CARRY/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit10

Athletic l&c
March 24th, 2016, 19:54
New clip in my studio http://clips4sale.com/studio/33452/

Dovahkiin
March 24th, 2016, 20:00
New clip in my studio http://clips4sale.com/studio/33452/

Hej, that was not bad! Pity the lifts were so short in the end, but the legs are wonderful - very exciting to watch a balett dancer do lifts! :thumbup2:

I encourage you to do more and longer lifts with her... please! :thumbup1:

Athletic l&c
March 26th, 2016, 21:15
Hej, that was not bad! Pity the lifts were so short in the end, but the legs are wonderful - very exciting to watch a balett dancer do lifts! :thumbup2:

I encourage you to do more and longer lifts with her... please! :thumbup1:

Thank you, sadly she said no to more shoots. But there is more legs and lifting girls out there :)

Athletic l&c
April 4th, 2016, 12:46
Please visit my studio for new l&c video with this gorgeous girl.:)

http://clips4sale.com/store/33452

Athletic l&c
September 20th, 2016, 19:39
Petit and Overpowered- I know! Bad title but I'm not very creative:(

http://www.clips4sale.com/33452

Some pictures
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Arp71mXi-Qztggkoldm4vMukMkmg

Athletic l&c
December 7th, 2016, 20:43
Manlifter1 is now available at my store. Enjoy!

http://clips4sale.com/33452/

Athletic l&c
March 30th, 2017, 19:38
https://clips4sale.com/33452

New, long clip, with the amazingly strong girl that is a "former" strong girl. She still trains very hard and I think she is much stronger now than before.

Enjoy and please send me feedback and wishes. I will soon meet her again for a new shoot.

Dovahkiin
March 31st, 2017, 18:55

Enjoy and please send me feedback and wishes. I will soon meet her again for a new shoot.

Thanks for your latest clip! :thumbup1:

I really would like to see a long walk uphill or upstairs, maybe cradle style? I don't see that much (if at all).
Also any other kinds of strength tests... like her sitting on a table and the guy sits on her legs and she raises them (you had one video with this kind of scene in it once a while ago).
Loved the push-ups in the last video too. :)
Not too much to suggest... love your videos so far. :thumbup2:

Athletic l&c
April 2nd, 2017, 21:08
Thanks for your latest clip! :thumbup1:

I really would like to see a long walk uphill or upstairs, maybe cradle style? I don't see that much (if at all).
Also any other kinds of strength tests... like her sitting on a table and the guy sits on her legs and she raises them (you had one video with this kind of scene in it once a while ago).
Loved the push-ups in the last video too. :)
Not too much to suggest... love your videos so far. :thumbup2:

Thanks for your nice feedback. I will try to make your requests come true in her next video. :thumbup1:

markkk78
April 2nd, 2017, 21:18
Hi
I have all your clips, very nice!
I have a question, can you make more clips with high weight different carry, but i mean i would like to see girls with 50-60kg try to carry guys with 100-120kg.
Thanks

Athletic l&c
April 7th, 2017, 19:57
Thanks for your feedback. Well, I'm not heavier than that! :). If I let a 50 kg girl carry that heavy it will not be so interesting lifts (deep squats and so on) but I will think of it and try to make it happen.

Hi
I have all your clips, very nice!
I have a question, can you make more clips with high weight different carry, but i mean i would like to see girls with 50-60kg try to carry guys with 100-120kg.
Thanks

derpina56
April 9th, 2017, 21:43
Love your latest clip. :thumbup2:

How about a reverse bear hug? Maybe she could do that and the front bear hug and see how long she could hold you before she needs to put you down? As long as it doesn't make the video two hours long. :p

Would prefer the original sound from the video over the music too but I guess that's personal preference. Just keep doing what you're doing. :D

Athletic l&c
April 13th, 2017, 19:56
We will absolutely do the bear hug when I meet her in June. I think she get bored and my stomach crushed before she gets tired :). She's really extremely strong and I hope she will get visible muscles on her arms, as her legs are, in the future. Thank?s for your support!

Love your latest clip. :thumbup2:

How about a reverse bear hug? Maybe she could do that and the front bear hug and see how long she could hold you before she needs to put you down? As long as it doesn't make the video two hours long. :p

Would prefer the original sound from the video over the music too but I guess that's personal preference. Just keep doing what you're doing. :D

Athletic l&c
July 18th, 2017, 13:24
I read somewhere in the forum about this strong girl and how good she was in the past. I can promise that she is still a strong girl and much stronger now days!8) For example shoulder carry with full depth squats like it was nothing!

Check it out on https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452

I'm a bit surprised that the clips don't sell more than they do...I will meet her again in August if you got some requests and tips that can make me at least not go minus.

maakran
July 18th, 2017, 18:38
is it possible to buy your clips with paypal on a private basis?

Athletic l&c
July 19th, 2017, 21:33
I guess that would be possible to arrange. I can upload it on onedrive and send a link...

maakran
July 22nd, 2017, 20:35
do you have an email adress where i can contact you?

Athletic l&c
July 23rd, 2017, 16:27
do you have an email adress where i can contact you?

picturestrong@gmail.com

namledn
July 23rd, 2017, 16:39
Looks interesting!
Former strong girl 3-4 looks to me like a famous Varya Akulova - ?

Athletic l&c
July 26th, 2017, 21:21
Yepp :)

Athletic l&c
July 26th, 2017, 21:22
Looks interesting!
Former strong girl 3-4 looks to me like a famous Varya Akulova - ?

Yepp :)

Athletic l&c
August 17th, 2017, 20:55
Perhaps the last video with this girl. We're running out of ideas and there is not many opportunities to meet and make the shoots. Nothing new in this video but you will get impressed by mainly her extreme leg strength. Good lightning and quality.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452

Wrekuaa
August 20th, 2017, 11:42
I have always enjoyed your clips and how you manage to find really strong fit girls to do the lifting. Moreoever, I think it is really cool that you managed to find Varya Akulova to do some lifts!

Since you write that you are running out of ideas, let me give you some tips that might help your sales or production when doing your next videos:

1. If possible, try having the girls wear short pants and tank tops. It just makes the video so much more interesting when you can see those thighs and arms. You have already managed this with some of your videos and those are the ones I love the most.

2. When she lifts you, piggyback or shoulder ride, try having her flex her muscles and you *squeezing* them. The touching/squeezing is the important thing here - this is little act adds so much to the video because she is lifting you + flexing + you are squeezing/enjoying - all at the same time!

3. Do more endurance lifts, where she carries you as long as she can. In the case of your models, they are really strong and can probably do this longer than most. My experience in getting lifted is that the girls get faster uncomfortable with keeping one single carrying position (like shoulder hurts in shoulder ride or arms get tired in piggyback), and that she can carry longer if you can switch positions on her. After a little training, it really isn't hard to switch positions for a rider from piggyback to shoulder and back. Piggyback --> shoulder: just have her bend and put her hands on a tree or wall, then you climb up and she stands straight again.

Looking at your models, I think you can probably do 2-3 switches with them like this and have them carry you for a much longer time, which will make your videos much more valuable! :)

4. Videos filmed from the point of view of the rider are good, and sometimes maybe the only way if you are alone with her. But really, unless you have a very wide angle lens, a lot of the body shape and character gets cropped away. This might be my personal opinion but I prefer a tripod shot where you go far away from the camera, rather than a on-board view that is cropped and you cant see much. One solution could be to have two cameras, one at each end of the course where she is meant to carry you. You dont need fancy cameras nowadays; 2x regular good smartphone camera is better than 1x professional camera from far away.

Just a couple of tips from a loving lift-n'-carrier fan, thanks for your work so far!

Athletic l&c
August 23rd, 2017, 15:01
Thank you for really putting some work into giving tips for better videos!

I will try some of your ideas and I think some of them is possible to arrange.

Like you say I'm always alone with the model so the camera solution is a bit narrowed by this fact. I'm not sure about the "on board" camera...some have told med they like this camera moving along with the model and to get very close, to see muscles work from short distance. Therefor I try to use both tripod and on board to please both tastes :). But I will see what I can do next time.

Varya is a great girl, very friendly, comes on time and generally is great to work with. I have meet lots of strong girls but her legs is something special! Sadly she's not got much stamina and except from her legs there is not much visible muscles. I will see if we can do more work together in future.

Once again, thank you and thank you for buying my videos!

I have always enjoyed your clips and how you manage to find really strong fit girls to do the lifting. Moreoever, I think it is really cool that you managed to find Varya Akulova to do some lifts!

Since you write that you are running out of ideas, let me give you some tips that might help your sales or production when doing your next videos:

1. If possible, try having the girls wear short pants and tank tops. It just makes the video so much more interesting when you can see those thighs and arms. You have already managed this with some of your videos and those are the ones I love the most.

2. When she lifts you, piggyback or shoulder ride, try having her flex her muscles and you *squeezing* them. The touching/squeezing is the important thing here - this is little act adds so much to the video because she is lifting you + flexing + you are squeezing/enjoying - all at the same time!

3. Do more endurance lifts, where she carries you as long as she can. In the case of your models, they are really strong and can probably do this longer than most. My experience in getting lifted is that the girls get faster uncomfortable with keeping one single carrying position (like shoulder hurts in shoulder ride or arms get tired in piggyback), and that she can carry longer if you can switch positions on her. After a little training, it really isn't hard to switch positions for a rider from piggyback to shoulder and back. Piggyback --> shoulder: just have her bend and put her hands on a tree or wall, then you climb up and she stands straight again.

Looking at your models, I think you can probably do 2-3 switches with them like this and have them carry you for a much longer time, which will make your videos much more valuable! :)

4. Videos filmed from the point of view of the rider are good, and sometimes maybe the only way if you are alone with her. But really, unless you have a very wide angle lens, a lot of the body shape and character gets cropped away. This might be my personal opinion but I prefer a tripod shot where you go far away from the camera, rather than a on-board view that is cropped and you cant see much. One solution could be to have two cameras, one at each end of the course where she is meant to carry you. You dont need fancy cameras nowadays; 2x regular good smartphone camera is better than 1x professional camera from far away.

Just a couple of tips from a loving lift-n'-carrier fan, thanks for your work so far!

Far
August 23rd, 2017, 20:56
Like you say I'm always alone with the model so the camera solution is a bit narrowed by this fact. I'm not sure about the "on board" camera...some have told med they like this camera moving along with the model and to get very close, to see muscles work from short distance. Therefor I try to use both tripod and on board to please both tastes :)

If you will call more than one girl to your shoot, you will able to use one of girls as cameraman, while another girl carries you. I usualy calls 3-5 girls at the same time and sometime use them as cameraman too. Also, for POV shoot you may use small camera like GoPro and record one lift from two positions at the same time.

Wrekuaa
August 23rd, 2017, 21:47
You are most welcome!

for POV shoot you may use small camera like GoPro and record one lift from two positions at the same time.

Yes, using a GoPro is good because it has a wide angle lens, so it shows more. I think Far's tip is a good idea: using a GoPro for on board and normal camera for external shot.

If not using wide angle lens, we only see legs or arms, or cut off segments from both. I think a lot of us would prefer both, if you can. :)
For example, I am refering to the preview clips of "Young super strength 3" and
"Rock hard girl 3" - I wish I could see both arms and legs at same time there!

By the way, are they the same person? And is there more clips from them?

avatex
August 23rd, 2017, 22:43
Hello, your videos are impressive. I love them.
I would like to suggest some new lift, try to explain:
The position start from the same position of the preview of your last video https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/
Imagine the girl bend the leg and hold, then you sit on the foot of the raised leg, then you put hands on her back and girl try lift you with one foot.
The position is very similar to exercise of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1PK0Q7se4o the difference is that the girl can be down or stand up (putting hands down on something to balance her) and a man instead the weight on her foot. :D

Hope this can inspirate you

xoxo

Athletic l&c
August 24th, 2017, 19:51
Thank you for your suggestions. No its not the same girl. I have almost forgot about these :).

Rock hard girl don't want to make any more videos, unless she gets at least 800 dollars in payment, so no way:). Young super strength is not that strong any longer but we'll see what happens in future. She accepts at least "normal" payment. Sorry to say I have no more videos with these girls.

You are most welcome!

Yes, using a GoPro is good because it has a wide angle lens, so it shows more. I think Far's tip is a good idea: using a GoPro for on board and normal camera for external shot.

If not using wide angle lens, we only see legs or arms, or cut off segments from both. I think a lot of us would prefer both, if you can. :)
For example, I am refering to the preview clips of "Young super strength 3" and
"Rock hard girl 3" - I wish I could see both arms and legs at same time there!

By the way, are they the same person? And is there more clips from them?

Athletic l&c
August 24th, 2017, 19:53
Thank you. I will try it but I think it's a very hard lift for the girl to manage.

Hello, your videos are impressive. I love them.
The position start from the same position of the preview of your last video https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/
Imagine the girl bend the leg and hold, then you sit on the foot of the raised leg, then you put hands on her back and girl try lift you with one foot.
The position is very similar to exercise of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1PK0Q7se4o the difference is that the girl can be down or stand up (putting hands down on something to balance her) and a man instead the weight on her foot. :D

Hope this can inspirate you

xoxo

Far
August 24th, 2017, 21:04
Rock hard girl don't want to make any more videos, unless she gets at least 800 dollars in payment, so no way

800$ for one clip, really? :scared: my car costs the same money

avatex
August 24th, 2017, 22:02
Thank you. I will try it but I think it's a very hard lift for the girl to manage.

Yes, the lift is very hard. There is some girl is able lift 150lbs with one foot but they are top gym players. See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrWCGE0BtQI

Athletic l&c
August 25th, 2017, 20:11
The exercise in the video is quite easy and you can easily move large weights as you push backwards and not upwards. And this motion is not possible to transfer to a lift as it will be a push rather than a lift and you can't sit on the foot in this exercise.

The lift I was suggested to do is almost impossible to accomplish unless you arrange the lifters angel to a leaning position so she can push instead of press with the foot. But it could be possible in a machine but it will not be a "clean" lift.

Yes, the lift is very hard. There is some girl is able lift 150lbs with one foot but they are top gym players. See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrWCGE0BtQI

Dovahkiin
August 27th, 2017, 10:55

I have actually found a webcam couple a few weeks ago and they pulled off this lift that you describe here quite well.
I'll see if I can cut my recording to show that exact lift and put it somewhere...
Here's a screenshot:
http://thumbs.imagebam.com/d8/ad/8f/73bf6c587500563.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/73bf6c587500563)

Athletic l&c
August 27th, 2017, 20:54
I have actually found a webcam couple a few weeks ago and they pulled off this lift that you describe here quite well.
I'll see if I can cut my recording to show that exact lift and put it somewhere...
Here's a screenshot:
http://thumbs.imagebam.com/d8/ad/8f/73bf6c587500563.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/73bf6c587500563)

It would be good to see the actual clip.

But, yes, I think I can make it like that. Leaning forward like he does takes a lot of weight of from the muscles making the movement. Also by putting some of his weight into his hands, and on her but, makes him even lighter. I will try when I have a model accepting. But I would love to see the clip.

avatex
August 27th, 2017, 22:15
Here's a screenshot:

Pls post the video :)

Dovahkiin
August 28th, 2017, 13:29
Here's the clip:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6oe9c3e79531t8j/2017-08-26-2320-49.mp4

Athletic l&c
August 28th, 2017, 18:49
Here's the clip:

When it comes to strength it's no problem to make it like it's done in the clip. She hardly lifts more than perhaps 20-30 kilos with her leg.

Most of my lifters squat over 80 kilo and several of them over 100 or more so they got the muscle for it. But I don't know if they are so keen on putting their foot in my crotch...and I don't know if I'm so keen on it either :D

I'll think about it. Thanks for your interest in making my clips better.

avatex
August 28th, 2017, 22:46
Here's the clip:

Thank you :thumbup1:

avatex
August 28th, 2017, 22:55
What software you used to capture the video of webcam? Thank you

themasterkavar
August 28th, 2017, 23:47
When it comes to strength it's no problem to make it like it's done in the clip. She hardly lifts more than perhaps 20-30 kilos with her leg.

Most of my lifters squat over 80 kilo and several of them over 100 or more so they got the muscle for it. But I don't know if they are so keen on putting their foot in my crotch...and I don't know if I'm so keen on it either :D

I'll think about it. Thanks for your interest in making my clips better.

Indeed, it's hard to tell how much weight he's carrying with his arms on her back. Regardless, it's an awesome clip and definitely unique. The Lethal Leg Goddess did one of these lifts without assistance from the guy way back in the day, but from the screen cap it looked like she probably outweighed the guy by a bit, maybe 10 pounds. Also can't tell how long she held him for. Shame her clips and website are gone.

Anyways... I bought one of your clips and enjoyed it - the only one with a shoulder ride (my favorite lift). She did a great job with it. There were views from the front and behind during lifts, another touch I appreciated.

Expanding on prior comments, a POV shoulder ride would be nice to see. It seems like you are in a secluded area most of the time, it would be interesting to see how far one of the girls can walk down a trail with you on their shoulders (better than just circling a room). A POV clip can show that in ways a stationary camera cannot. Ruedel (Nikki outdoors) and rfcblue (Dana 4-pt clip) have done great clips in this style before.

Dovahkiin
August 29th, 2017, 04:44
What software you used to capture the video of webcam? Thank you

I use OBS classic (not the newer OBS studio), it's free and very flexible with its possible settings:
https://obsproject.com/download (scroll down a bit for it)

Athletic l&c
September 21st, 2017, 10:54
New video in my c4sale clip store. Enjoy!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/

(made before all the good suggestions how to improve my videos)

Athletic l&c
November 2nd, 2017, 16:19
Super Girl 1 With "Elisabeth Flexes" is the new L&C video at my c4sale studio. The charming and very strong, young girl called "Elisabeth Flexes" is showing of her strength in this great video. Enjoy!

www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452

Dovahkiin
November 3rd, 2017, 07:03
Super Girl 1 With "Elisabeth Flexes" is the new L&C video at my c4sale studio. The charming and very strong, young girl called "Elisabeth Flexes" is showing of her strength in this great video. Enjoy!

She's gorgeous! :thumbup2:

Athletic l&c
November 3rd, 2017, 10:25
She's gorgeous! :thumbup2:

Yes she is! Thank's, I will pass it on to her :)

strut170222
November 4th, 2017, 07:23

Cradle carry lunges? Now that would be rare and high degree of difficulty.

Wrekuaa
November 4th, 2017, 21:54
She is ABSOLUTELY stunning and fantastically strong!! I also love that you are squeezing her flexed arms and legs while she's carrying you! :tt1:

I'm seriously considering buying this clip twice just to make sure you make more clips with her haha! ;)

If there will be another clip, may I suggest doing *double* bicep squeezing while piggybacking, and trying shoulder rides and longer nonstop piggybacks - it looks like she can go even longer. Great job to both her and you on this clip! :thumbup2:

Athletic l&c
November 4th, 2017, 22:58
She is ABSOLUTELY stunning and fantastically strong!! I also love that you are squeezing her flexed arms and legs while she's carrying you! :tt1:

I'm seriously considering buying this clip twice just to make sure you make more clips with her haha! ;)

If there will be another clip, may I suggest doing *double* bicep squeezing while piggybacking, and trying shoulder rides and longer nonstop piggybacks - it looks like she can go even longer. Great job to both her and you on this clip! :thumbup2:

Thanks for your support and kind feedback. I have some more from this shoot to publish and will do so in time. Also I think it will be poosible to make a new shoot with her next year. If so I will use my GoPro and also try to incorporate your guys wishes. But I have to make a quite long flight so I need to shoot with more than one model to make it economically possible. But that should be possible to solve I hope :)

Athletic l&c
November 4th, 2017, 23:05
Cradle carry lunges? Now that would be rare and high degree of difficulty.

Yes it demands good strenght in legs, shoulders and arms and also core strength. But she made this quite easy so she's definetely stronger than most. It's actually one of few models that I honestly can say got more overall strength than I do. I don't think I would stand a chance if she got angry :D

avatex
November 9th, 2017, 19:03
I use OBS classic (not the newer OBS studio), it's free and very flexible with its possible settings:
https://obsproject.com/download (scroll down a bit for it)

Which settings are you using? I tried with all capture plugins but have a lot of issue.
Thank you

Dovahkiin
November 9th, 2017, 20:29
Which settings are you using? I tried with all capture plugins but have a lot of issue.
Thank you

Well in the settings under encoding I use the x264 encoder with quality balance of 10 and a max bitrate of 2000.
In the settings under video I've set the FPS to 60, but depending on your system a lower setting might be better.

As source I use "Monitor Capture" - and when you right click it and go to its properties you can check the box "Sub-Region" so you can select a part of the screen to record and not the whole thing.
After you've set the region, be sure to click on "Set base resolution" on the bottom of that window, then OK.

With those settings I make those recordings. Hope it helps. :)

bill616
November 9th, 2017, 22:37
I have purchased 4 of your clips and find that they are the best out there - if you enjoy strong girls lifting and carrying men. There is no overt sexual hints and the girls are all attractive strong and willing to flex. What more could one ask?

Athletic l&c
November 11th, 2017, 18:48
I have purchased 4 of your clips and find that they are the best out there - if you enjoy strong girls lifting and carrying men. There is no overt sexual hints and the girls are all attractive strong and willing to flex. What more could one ask?

I almost blush :blushing:. Thank you for your kind words! Sales and creds inspires me to continue to make more videos and find new girls making the lifts. :thumbup2:

avatex
November 12th, 2017, 07:04
Well in the settings under encoding I use the x264 encoder with quality balance of 10 and a max bitrate of 2000.
In the settings under video I've set the FPS to 60, but depending on your system a lower setting might be better.

As source I use "Monitor Capture" - and when you right click it and go to its properties you can check the box "Sub-Region" so you can select a part of the screen to record and not the whole thing.
After you've set the region, be sure to click on "Set base resolution" on the bottom of that window, then OK.

With those settings I make those recordings. Hope it helps. :)

Thank you!

Athletic l&c
November 13th, 2017, 11:45
Her first L&C video but with a background also in martial arts she knows how to throw a man around :).

Athletic l&c
November 29th, 2017, 23:56
I did something wrong when I tried to publish the video on the 13/11 that I wrote here. Sorryfor that... But now it's up and running! I hope you like it!

(https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452)

lovetall
December 3rd, 2017, 13:12
Her first L&C video but with a background also in martial arts she knows how to throw a man around :).

Your videos are definitely the best out there. The videos definitely show great feats of genuine strength. I particularly like Young Powerlifter 1 and Super Girl 1. How tall are both of these girls? Will you be shooting more videos with them?

Athletic l&c
December 7th, 2017, 02:29
Your videos are definitely the best out there. The videos definitely show great feats of genuine strength. I particularly like Young Powerlifter 1 and Super Girl 1. How tall are both of these girls? Will you be shooting more videos with them?

Sorry for late answer, I'm abroad and don't got internet so often. Thanks for kind words. There is video coming with Supergirl in a few weeks. Young powerlifter will return when we can meet for a new shoot. Probably spring 2018. Both gorls are around 172-173 cm tall.

Athletic l&c
January 4th, 2018, 01:38
Today, 4/1 the super strong "Elisabeth Flexes" is back with part 2 of her amazing L&C and flexing video.

markkk78
January 4th, 2018, 08:20
Hi
Can you make lift and carry clips with high weight difference.
I find it exciting to see very thin women carry a man who is almost twice as heavy as herself.
Thanks for your clips
Bye

Athletic l&c
January 5th, 2018, 17:18
Hi
Can you make lift and carry clips with high weight difference.
I find it exciting to see very thin women carry a man who is almost twice as heavy as herself.
Thanks for your clips
Bye

Glad you like the clips. Sorry but I will not involve more people in the videos so you have to be pleased with my 74 kg 🙂.

Athletic l&c
March 19th, 2018, 18:06

domino758
March 19th, 2018, 22:25
what's Elisabeth's height/weight? and the liftee's weight?

Athletic l&c
March 20th, 2018, 20:28
what's Elisabeth's height/weight? and the liftee's weight?

She is 168 cm 62 kilos. The man is 74 kilos.

markkk78
May 1st, 2018, 20:07
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/lift---carry-by-athletic-girls/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit0/search/LIFT-and-CARRY

Athletic l&c
May 1st, 2018, 20:27
New clip with a young and strong girl who plays soccer and work out in the gym for getting better at her sport. I hope you like it!

markkk78
May 2nd, 2018, 21:05
Very nice Clip
When comes part 2?
Will you make more videos with this model?
Can you make more close-ups of her legmuscles and tendons when she carry you?
Can she also carry you up stairs?
Please make more piggyback ride challenges, how long can she carry you nonstop until her legs give up.
Thaks for your work

Athletic l&c
May 3rd, 2018, 10:31
Very nice Clip
When comes part 2?
Will you make more videos with this model?
Can you make more close-ups of her legmuscles and tendons when she carry you?
Can she also carry you up stairs?
Please make more piggyback ride challenges, how long can she carry you nonstop until her legs give up.
Thaks for your work

Thank's for your feedback! Part 2 will come in the end of May I hope. I have some travels and start a new work so I don't got so much time for the moment. No more videos with this model, sorry. She moved to another city far from mine.

About the long piggyback rides. To do a piggyback ride is actually quite easy for legs. With this, and lots of my other models, it would take maybee one hour before their legs collapse. It's more that it gets boring or they get tired in their back thats make them stop. I can go for a hill or stairs but then it's their breathing that would make them stop rather than their legs. For this I would need to use girl that don't exercise and that gets boring because they can't do any squats and so on.

I will make new videos during the summer and I will try my best to incorporate your wishes. Thank's for your support!

avatex
May 15th, 2018, 21:55
The best video!!
Pls try some new lift like under armpits lift and one leg lift from behind...

Thank you!

Athletic l&c
June 10th, 2018, 17:06
The final part of the shoot with this really strong sports girl. Her legs really deserves the name "Rock hard legs".

Thank's for supporting and making production possible! Thanks to the videos with Former strong girl, Supergirl and Soccer player I for once brake even :thumbup1:. Of course it depends on how you count, I don't expect the travel costs to be covered fully, I actually look upon them as some holiday :)

My next plan is to make a new shoot with Supergirl. Do you think that is a good idea? Then lets hope for that I can make it happen!

Athletic l&c
September 3rd, 2018, 18:03
New video with this young and strong girl. This is the 4:th time I meet her and she gets stronger and stronger. Enjoy...https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452

Athletic l&c
November 1st, 2018, 16:27
New l&c and flex video with Elizabeth https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452

Athletic l&c
December 9th, 2018, 02:49
New video with the amazing and extremely strong legged girl.

Athletic l&c
January 5th, 2019, 01:16
Part two from my last meet with sweet and strong Elizabeth.

Athletic l&c
January 28th, 2019, 18:11
When Muscle Dolly visits Stockholm on the 28 of March I hope to be able to make a l&c video with her. What lifts do you want to see? Perhsps any of you Swedish guys out there who want s session with her? Not so often we get the possibility to wrestle or get lifted!

http://https://instagram.com/muscle_dolly?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=uhyg1tjsirce

http://https://www.wb270.com/eur/dollyHU.htm

wismer85
January 28th, 2019, 23:28
When Muscle Dolly visits Stockholm on the 28 of March I hope to be able to make a l&c video with her. What lifts do you want to see? Perhsps any of you Swedish guys out there who want s session with her? Not so often we get the possibility to wrestle or get lifted!

http://https://instagram.com/muscle_dolly?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=uhyg1tjsirce

http://https://www.wb270.com/eur/dollyHU.htm

Hi I had a lift and carry session in Paris and she could lift me with no problem at all. I am 1,75m for 85kg and she could cradle me, fireman squat me (deep squats), piggyback me with ease. She is very strong and very very beautiful. She is also a little bit shy (I think she has not done a lot of sessions yet) so if you like roleplay I think she will not be the good one. But if you want a very beautiful woman lifting you around, she is the very good one!

Athletic l&c
June 8th, 2019, 19:46
New l&c video out with the strong "Muscle Dolly".

Athletic l&c
July 21st, 2019, 20:45
New video with the sweet, friendly and very strong muscle girl Dolly. I'm glad she is friendly because she is way stronger than any woman I meet before and she could probably use me as a basketball:). This is part 2 of 2.

markkk78
July 22nd, 2019, 20:00
Hi
I like your vids so much.
Can you search for a new skinny lift and carry model?
I like to see when small thin girls (45-58kg/165-180cm) demonstration her muscle power.
Bye

Wrekuaa
July 25th, 2019, 14:36
New video with the sweet, friendly and very strong muscle girl Dolly. I'm glad she is friendly because she is way stronger than any woman I meet before and she could probably use me as a basketball:). This is part 2 of 2.

Dear Athletic L&C, I have bought many of your clips and I enjoy most of them very much. There is however always a element of risk when purchasing from your store, because there is very little visual preview of what one gets. I understand you don't want to give too much away. And sure, you do have a written description and 3-5 pics in the gif-preview of Clips4sale. But I often find that this is not enough.

My humble opinion is that you would be better of, and your customers would be more aware of your content, if you offer a low-res multi-frame overview picture. I see some l&c stores have this where there is a bunch of small low-res pics that shows a frame for every minute or so.

I find it really useful when deciding which clips to buy. :)

Athletic l&c
July 30th, 2019, 20:07
Dear Athletic L&C, I have bought many of your clips and I enjoy most of them very much. There is however always a element of risk when purchasing from your store, because there is very little visual preview of what one gets. I understand you don't want to give too much away. And sure, you do have a written description and 3-5 pics in the gif-preview of Clips4sale. But I often find that this is not enough.

My humble opinion is that you would be better of, and your customers would be more aware of your content, if you offer a low-res multi-frame overview picture. I see some l&c stores have this where there is a bunch of small low-res pics that shows a frame for every minute or so.

I find it really useful when deciding which clips to buy. :)

Thanks for your suggestion. I was thinking it was enough with the description of the lifts and the short clip to get an glance of the look of the model. The "Multi frame" overview is a good idea. I will try to find out how to make these for my next video. I'm not that good at editing but I guess I can find a guide on youtube or so. Thanks!

Athletic l&c
August 13th, 2019, 20:17
New video with petite girl lifting heavier girl.

I have tried to add preview pictures here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lS9MCICzhtDbAuSf3SVE8FS4dbxu2wgL

avatex
August 14th, 2019, 21:08
New video with petite girl lifting heavier girl.

I have tried to add preview pictures here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lS9MCICzhtDbAuSf3SVE8FS4dbxu2wgL

Thank you!

Pls, add more m/f lift and carry

mick_208
August 15th, 2019, 07:56
Athletic L&C - do you have an alternate way to purchase your clips at all other than through c4s?

Athletic l&c
August 15th, 2019, 18:47
Athletic L&C - do you have an alternate way to purchase your clips at all other than through c4s?

We can arrange it using paypal and I'll send you a link to the file. You can send me an email at georgeman1978@gmail.com for details.
Thanks

Athletic l&c
October 4th, 2019, 14:04
New lift & carry video with this young, beautiful and very strong girl. Those legs are killers!

themasterkavar
October 7th, 2019, 15:02
New lift & carry video with this young, beautiful and very strong girl. Those legs are killers!

This was a great video. Thanks for getting a shoulder ride in there as well! Really like how she got you on her shoulders, don?t see it done that way very often. 8)

markkk78
November 11th, 2019, 18:47
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/lift---carry-by-athletic-girls/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit10/search/LIFT-and-CARRY

Athletic l&c
November 12th, 2019, 07:56
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/lift---carry-by-athletic-girls/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit10/search/LIFT-and-CARRY

Thank you for doing my job😄. I did forget to put a link to my new video yesterday. Thank you Markkk👍

Wrekuaa
November 13th, 2019, 23:37
@athletic l&c: you are not doing the preview thumbnail images anymore?

Athletic l&c
November 14th, 2019, 22:59
@athletic l&c: you are not doing the preview thumbnail images anymore?

Sorry for that. I didn't even have time to put up the link here. I travel half the world in my work and during evening the day before leaving my home country I edited this video. I literally live in a suitcase and sometimes details like making thumbnails is forgotten. I always try to describe my videos in an honest way and this one I priced I low so I hope all who is buying feel that they got value for their money. I will try to remember thumbnails next time.

avatex
November 15th, 2019, 00:55
Sorry for that. I didn't even have time to put up the link here. I travel half the world in my work and during evening the day before leaving my home country I edited this video. I literally live in a suitcase and sometimes details like making thumbnails is forgotten. I always try to describe my videos in an honest way and this one I priced I low so I hope all who is buying feel that they got value for their money. I will try to remember thumbnails next time.

Very nice clip!! Pls add a lift and carry sequence also with the red pants. Thank you

Athletic l&c
April 5th, 2020, 19:09
M/S Lift & Carry returns! I visited for a cup of coffee but ended up lifted and carried as a sack of potatoes :)

Link to thumbnails
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arp71mXi-Qztgnqctii2zkyEB-7T?e=xmoWrw

Athletic l&c
April 25th, 2020, 21:15
Fitness girl, surprised me with her great strength! Her first L&C video. Not the last one I hope!

Link to thumbs

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arp71mXi-Qztgns_e5FGM_9p8_hp?e=cI1Gsr

Athletic l&c
May 16th, 2020, 21:04
A beautiful and very strong weightlifting girl does impressive lifts.

Link to thumbs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arp71mXi-QztgnwRntEZww39b6GI?e=ApzUfS

ziggy113
May 17th, 2020, 09:30
A beautiful and very strong weightlifting girl does impressive lifts.

Link to thumbs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arp71mXi-QztgnwRntEZww39b6GI?e=ApzUfS

Very impressive - how tall is she?

Athletic l&c
May 17th, 2020, 11:56
Very impressive - how tall is she?

Ohh...I would say around 177-178 cm

Athletic l&c
June 13th, 2020, 19:27
New lift&carry video with a girl with very strong calves. The strongest calves I have meet!

Thumbs
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arp71mXi-Qztgn1cPNgqwNc2mZA8?e=DdK6sM

Dovahkiin
June 14th, 2020, 19:19
Thank you for your latest video!
The leg extensions are really great... perfect view of the muscles, close and detailed, easily your best leg extension shot, in my opinion. :thumbup1:

Athletic l&c
November 1st, 2020, 12:33
Strong Emmy is back for a new L&C video. Of course she is stronger since she is bulking but still those muscles pop out. We hope you like it!

Thumbs
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arp71mXi-QztgwDPi9UGDbgCr_dn?e=D5uVwf

avatex
November 3rd, 2020, 15:48
Hi! the video with the dancer is really nice and she is very strong compared her size.
It was really nice another video with this girl, I hope with dancer wearing like in the last part of the video when she dance alone... :tt1:

Thanks to exist

Athletic l&c
December 19th, 2020, 17:43
Professional balett girl is back! Managed to visit her home town between two lock downs :).

Gif at https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arp71mXi-QztgwEq9sY4xCz1mPR8?e=EzdYbA

Athletic l&c
April 13th, 2021, 17:06
"Beth Flexes". New name, same girl. Most of you know who I talk about:). She's also at herbiceps webcam. Now, when she is very strong, we would like to meet up in May month to make a new L&C video.

To make this possible we look for sponsors. We live in different countries so need to make a Covid anti-gen test, travel by flight and stay one night at hotel.

Therefore we look for sponsors that can put in 100 euros each. In reward you get two of the copyrighted videos for "free". They will be at least 10 minutes each.

Videos are made by me as usual, an amateur. Please, only sponsor if you are familiar with my work, and are pleased with it, since it will be the same "style" as before.

Sponsors will transfer directly to Beth, not to me!

For contact information to Beth, drop me a line at georgeman1978@gmail.com

Please, no requests/custom, this will be complicated enough anyway:). I understand all of this is asking for much, perhaps too much. Then just don't sponsor or don't buy my videos. That sends a clear message:).

The clips will appear in my studio as usual. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452

Two example clips that shows of her present strength!

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Arp71mXi-QztgxV1Ra4E2jFl0lJ4?e=7BVIt0

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Arp71mXi-QztgxboFUSdwxPZAD2Y?e=XjYp19

Athletic l&c
May 22nd, 2021, 14:13
New video with bodybuilder Peaks Pec. I hope you will like it!

Gif at https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arp71mXi-Qztgxhw_HKiNkN5wl6v?e=gsJNMb

maakran
May 23rd, 2021, 15:39
New video with bodybuilder Peaks Pec. I hope you will like it!

Gif at https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arp71mXi-Qztgxhw_HKiNkN5wl6v?e=gsJNMb

I have send you an E-Mail

Wrekuaa
May 23rd, 2021, 20:17
"Beth Flexes". New name, same girl. Most of you know who I talk about:). She's also at herbiceps webcam. Now, when she is very strong, we would like to meet up in May month to make a new L&C video.

Is this happening? I don't have budget enough to sponsor but I will happily buy all clips of her. If you have still not met her and will do so in the future: please try a shoulder ride - it really looks like she would be able to do it! And from up there, squeeze her bicep and you will have a goooolden clip! :tt1:

Athletic l&c
July 3rd, 2021, 10:25
Part 2 (2/2) from my meet with this very strong and defined muscle girl.

Sorry but no gif because I'm far away from home and I forgot to arrange for it before I left.
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/24994107/peaks-pec-first-lc-part-two

Athletic l&c
August 15th, 2021, 17:40
New video with Elizabeth flexes from our meet in July this summer (2021). Bigger, better, stronger :thumbup1:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/25346019/elizabeth-flexes-2021meet-landc-part-1

avatex
October 12th, 2021, 21:45
Hello,
thank you for your videos...
Could you upload some new videos with the dancer?

Thank you

Athletic l&c
October 13th, 2021, 21:05
Hello,
thank you for your videos...
Could you upload some new videos with the dancer?

Thank you

She's moved to a new country and works hard with her dance in an professional dance company :thumbup2:. We will perhaps meet next summer. We'll see, sales has generally dropped quite much so either my videos isn't so popular any longer or are they perhaps shared for free somewhere...

avatex
October 13th, 2021, 21:33
She's moved to a new country and works hard with her dance in an professional dance company :thumbup2:. We will perhaps meet next summer. We'll see, sales has generally dropped quite much so either my videos isn't so popular any longer or are they perhaps shared for free somewhere...

Hi, I'm so sorry... thanks for your reply.

Athletic l&c
October 24th, 2021, 12:54
Please check in part 2 and please buy it if you like my videos and want me to continue making more of them as well as support the models :). /Thanks

Please use this link since it's promotion week this week (24-30/10) :).

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/lift---carry-by-athletic-girls/cide7e52d3d19b896704dfa6a4c66

Gifs
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arp71mXi-QztgxpXQ3Tf015h89FG?e=CdbJv5

badboy4375
October 24th, 2021, 14:18
Please check in part 2 and please buy it if you like my videos and want me to continue making more of them as well as support the models :). /Thanks

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/lift---carry-by-athletic-girls/cide7e52d3d19b896704dfa6a4c66

Gifs

EDIT! It awaits approval but it shouldn't take long before they put it up...I hope

Thank you brother. Will you be doing more videos with "a young powerlifter"? She was soooo strong. I hope anyone who hasn't seen it will go check it out.

Athletic l&c
October 24th, 2021, 14:49
Thank you brother. Will you be doing more videos with "a young powerlifter"? She was soooo strong. I hope anyone who hasn't seen it will go check it out.

Thank you:)
Sadly she moved to Australia...:thumbdown: But yeah, she was crazy strong

themasterkavar
October 24th, 2021, 16:45

Gifs

That was a great video! I normally only get clips that have shoulder rides in them, but I also love L&C with stairs so I went for it. She's very strong (and attractive!).

You always get some very strong models to shoot with you. I'd love to see a video featuring long shoulder rides in the woods, maybe with a mix of POV and fixed camera angles. Or better yet, up and down those stairs. 8)

markkk78
October 25th, 2021, 17:51
I also find your clips always very appealing.
However, I would be interested to know if you have worked (or would work) with models who do not immediately think that they could carry a man of your stature. Most of your models are well trained or do explicit weight training.
I mean models like 170-180cm/50-60kg. "She Carries" has made some clips of this and I find this kind of L&C particularly exciting. This is not only about physical requirements, but also a certain mental strength to carry a man who is twice as heavy as the woman.

Athletic l&c
December 6th, 2021, 21:42
The best of the best, if you like young, good looking, a bit shy and very, very strong girls...Muscle Dolly is back and she is just getting stronger and stronger. It was a long trip to meet her but worth it!

thumbs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16jqiC0zo4EZbCl0zZWhA55eSPjryU6dC/view?usp=sharing

MGP
December 7th, 2021, 19:25
The best of the best, if you like young, good looking, a bit shy and very, very strong girls...Muscle Dolly is back and she is just getting stronger and stronger. It was a long trip to meet her but worth it!

thumbs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16jqiC0zo4EZbCl0zZWhA55eSPjryU6dC/view?usp=sharing

Looks like another great video Athletic l&c, I've bought quite a few from your store in the last year or so - big fan of the 'get up from ground with man on back' lift so I've bought all those with that particular lift.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for your efforts and I hope you can carry on with more videos in the future.

Athletic l&c
December 9th, 2021, 20:18
Looks like another great video Athletic l&c, I've bought quite a few from your store in the last year or so - big fan of the 'get up from ground with man on back' lift so I've bought all those with that particular lift.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for your efforts and I hope you can carry on with more videos in the future.

Thanks for your kind word. I will try to incorporate that lift in the future:thumbup1:

Athletic l&c
December 9th, 2021, 20:24
I also find your clips always very appealing.
However, I would be interested to know if you have worked (or would work) with models who do not immediately think that they could carry a man of your stature. Most of your models are well trained or do explicit weight training.
I mean models like 170-180cm/50-60kg. "She Carries" has made some clips of this and I find this kind of L&C particularly exciting. This is not only about physical requirements, but also a certain mental strength to carry a man who is twice as heavy as the woman.

It's very hard for me to find models like the ones in your description. Also I don't want anyone to get injured which is a bigger risk not being used to lift heavy. But I think Professional ballet girl is quite close to your description. She always says "impossible" before she tries and then is shocked over her own strength :).

Athletic l&c
April 10th, 2022, 13:37
From our last meet, here comes part 3/3. In my opinion with the best lift. She picks up the man, who is laying on his stomach on the ground, to a standing bearhug! In this part you really get to see, and get a feeling for, how big and strong muscles Elizabeth got!

Undersigned lives in the "bush" 8) for the moment. Due to this no gif:s more than presented at clips site.

I hope you like it and make it possible for us to make more videos.

PLEASE stop sharing! Me and model are ordinay, working people, not a big company!

Enjoy:)

Athletic l&c
June 25th, 2022, 11:38
Every time I meet Elizabeth she's stronger and more beautiful!

Please follow link for clip description and download. I hope you like it!

I still haven't found any gif-maker for android that I understand how to use. Any suggestions?

luff(arungen)
August 14th, 2022, 17:13
Every time I meet Elizabeth she's stronger and more beautiful!

Please follow link for clip description and download. I hope you like it!

I still haven't found any gif-maker for android that I understand how to use. Any suggestions?

try using your computer instead of the phone. Easier to create on PCs

Athletic l&c
November 21st, 2022, 01:37
why are you postning in "my" thread?

Practice makes perfect don't you think? :)

Here's my latest clip where me and Gia Love have a little challenge to see who can carry Terra Mizu the longest!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/140175/26643619/lift-and-carry-challenge-lora-cross-vs-gia-love">Lift and Carry Challenge Lora Cross vs Gia Love

I've really been enjoying learning how to carry people and it is a great way to strength train when i'm on the road so much!

Athletic l&c
March 17th, 2023, 22:31
Finally a new video with Strong Emmy. The third one. Her bodyweight is much lower this time but her strength has definitely gone up! I hope you like it:)

Thumbs https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuDQWacqrPGA1h9gKKXWBpN1Wfoh?e=jFiWW6

avatex
March 17th, 2023, 22:54
Finally a new video with Strong Emmy. The third one. Her bodyweight is much lower this time but her strength has definitely gone up! I hope you like it:)

Thumbs https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuDQWacqrPGA1h9gKKXWBpN1Wfoh?e=jFiWW6

Thank you for your incredible work.
One request, if you could make a new video with the "dancer".
Thank you again

Athletic l&c
March 19th, 2023, 19:55
Thank you for your incredible work.
One request, if you could make a new video with the "dancer".
Thank you again

Thanks for your support!
I would like to make another video with her, and also does she, but it´s a long journey to hers. We´ll see what happens :)

Athletic l&c
March 20th, 2023, 23:38
I just uploaded, Lift&Carry Puepchen 1. A very strong new model. Flexing and lift&carry outdoors. Her first video and she really shines! Please read full description at the clip site.

Thumbnails. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuDQWacqrPGA1iGOR5MUqqSW8paI?e=hwWe5w

MGP
March 22nd, 2023, 00:33
I just uploaded, Lift&Carry Puepchen 1. A very strong new model. Flexing and lift&carry outdoors. Her first video and she really shines! Please read full description at the clip site.

Thumbnails. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuDQWacqrPGA1iGOR5MUqqSW8paI?e=hwWe5w

Get ups from the ground = I'll be buying it (not today but this week). Thanks for incorporating my favourite lift again :thumbup2:

Athletic l&c
March 22nd, 2023, 11:51
Get ups from the ground = I'll be buying it (not today but this week). Thanks for incorporating my favourite lift again :thumbup2:

Ohh...you shouldn't!😄. I think I named these wrongly. It's not the get ups where model lay flat on the ground and get up. This is "only" 🙄 one knee in the ground "get ups". I'm gonna change the description. Thank you 🙂

avatex
March 22nd, 2023, 21:48
Ohh...you shouldn't!😄. I think I named these wrongly. It's not the get ups where model lay flat on the ground and get up. This is "only" 🙄 one knee in the ground "get ups". I'm gonna change the description. Thank you 🙂

Could be also interesting a new type of lift like under armpits lift. Face to face, then the girl put hands under armpits (or lower position on sides of stomach), the girl goes down a bit with legs, put her body on the man body and then stand up...

Athletic l&c
April 21st, 2023, 19:51
Strong Emmy, piggyback marathon. 5 minutes up and down a hill! Two camera angels.

Short gif outtake from video.
https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuDQWacqrPGA1kDW9glD1xP3Lc9I

Athletic l&c
April 28th, 2023, 18:21
Final (?) shoot with Emmy. Including an impressive shoulder carry with deep squats. 59 kg raw power! Sorry, no gif due to no life structure at the moment :D. Thanks to those of you out there making the production of these videos possible by buying them.

https://www.clips4sale.com//33452/

351mazda
April 29th, 2023, 11:39
Strong Emmy, piggyback marathon. 5 minutes up and down a hill! Two camera angels.

Short gif outtake from video.
https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuDQWacqrPGA1kDW9glD1xP3Lc9I

Love how you guys do these videos, need to buy a few more. By chance do you take requests?

Athletic l&c
April 29th, 2023, 15:24
Love how you guys do these videos, need to buy a few more. By chance do you take requests?

Thank you! I do take requests, if not too complicated or too impossible to make :).
Drop me a line at mikefitnessprod@gmail.com with your request and what you are willing to contribute with.

This summer I hope my finances makes it possible to meet: Professional ballet girl, Elizabeth flexes, A pure strength chick and Strong Emmy.

Athletic l&c
May 27th, 2023, 21:23
Lift and Carry Puepchen 2.
Check out the final part (2/2) with this young and very strong powerlifter. I hope you like it🙏

mick_208
August 1st, 2023, 23:02
Do you have an alternative store we can purchase your vids from (perhaps through paypal)? Not a big fan of the clips store.

Athletic l&c
August 6th, 2023, 19:09
Do you have an alternative store we can purchase your vids from (perhaps through paypal)? Not a big fan of the clips store.

No, sorry, I don't have a store. Occasionally I sell using PayPal. But I only do this to customers who sponsor the productions and that I feel I can trust. Also it's extra work and of course the risk people starts to share videos (more than they already do).

I tried many years ago but too much endless discussions, buyers asking for lower price and personal wishes. Whatever you guys think this isn't a very profitable business when you like me have to travel to models, stay at hotel, pay models and so on:).

So sorry, for the moment it wouldn't be an option.

Athletic l&c
September 1st, 2023, 21:04
Elizabeth is in great shape! Strong and very beautiful!

L&C with Elizabeth flexes. Autumn 2023, part 1

It's also available via Elizabeths Only Fans (Beth-flex).
https://onlyfans.com/search?type=users&q=beth-flex

avatex
September 7th, 2023, 22:08
Thank you!

Athletic l&c
October 2nd, 2023, 18:46
Part 2 of our meet with Elizabeth flexes. Lots of muscles and lifts! For example a test of max number of deep piggyback squats. Very impressive 💪. Worth the long journey for our meeting 🙂

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/28092859/lampc-with-elizabeth-flexes-autumn-2023-part-2

Johnhwasser
October 6th, 2023, 23:01
Hello!
Didn't realise you were on this forum. I'm a big fan of your videos so wanted to say thank you!. My only request is to know a bit more about these ladies. How much do they weigh? Their height? You sometimes put this info in some descriptions which I like. But how much can they squat at the gym for example?
Anyway, keep up the great work

.Thank you!

Athletic l&c
October 9th, 2023, 09:49
Good suggestion, thanks👍🙏

Johnhwasser
October 16th, 2023, 11:13
Do you have anything to be released soon? Thanks!

Athletic l&c
October 20th, 2023, 17:23
Do you have anything to be released soon? Thanks!

I will soon release video with a new dancer model. However there is only one, short, lift in it. During November I will try to make two new videos. But I can't promise 😐.
Thanks for asking.

avatex
December 5th, 2023, 00:08
New video with a new model. "Miss muscles 1".
Once again a strong ballet dancer. Attractive, very hard body and muscles, with very litte body fat. Not so many lifts. I hope to be able to meet her again and make a video with more lift/carries. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/

PS. I'm abroad working so hardly no time, and no computer, to edit on but a friend helped me. So his editing with some additional clips added by me. DS.

I can help you if you need. Just ask.

Athletic l&c
December 8th, 2023, 22:25
Finally my new video is approved.

Video with a new model. "Miss muscles 1".
Once again a strong ballet dancer. Attractive, very hard body and muscles, with very litte body fat. Not so many lifts. I hope to be able to meet her again and make a video with more lift/carries. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/

PS. I'm abroad working so hardly no time, and no computer, to edit on but a friend helped me. So his editing with some additional clips added by me. DS.

markkk78
December 9th, 2023, 20:50
A very beautiful model. Hope we get to see more of her. If you meet her again, here is a challenge suggestion from me:
She should carry you piggyback without interruption until she can no longer do it (even up and down the stairs). I could imagine this being a relatively long video.

Athletic l&c
December 10th, 2023, 19:44
A very beautiful model. Hope we get to see more of her. If you meet her again, here is a challenge suggestion from me:
She should carry you piggyback without interruption until she can no longer do it (even up and down the stairs). I could imagine this being a relatively long video.

Thanks. Yes she is really beautiful and "rock" hard muscles! I was really surprised how she hardly noticed or moved an inch when I jumped up 😄.
I think almost any fit girl could do that for 10-20 minutes. But only if they didn't do any other exercises before. So it would be a shoot with almost only that lift/carry. I doubt it would sell very good. And if we do lots of exercises before the long carry it would only be around 5 minutes I guess. So then you'd get disappointed... But I think that would be the best option. To meet for two separate days would cost to much. They don't do this for free you know 😏

markkk78
December 12th, 2023, 15:26
How about a survey on this topic? I could also imagine contributing to the costs of such a video. Thanks for your work. Either way, I hope for more videos from you.

Wrekuaa
December 13th, 2023, 20:01
I'd also be down to support long lift clips. That's anyway my most favorite part of your videos; when Elizabeth or someone is holding you for long. And like you I think some of these girls can do 10-20mins.

Athletic l&c
December 20th, 2023, 01:10
I'd also be down to support long lift clips. That's anyway my most favorite part of your videos; when Elizabeth or someone is holding you for long. And like you I think some of these girls can do 10-20mins.

I could ask Strong Emmy about this. I think she's the strongest model I got and since she's off season now she is training heavy. But it wouldn't be possible until the end of Februari . Also you guys would need to support my trip and stay at her location.

markkk78
February 20th, 2024, 16:28
Hello, I wanted to ask when we can expect more videos from the beautiful athlete "Miss muscles 1"

Athletic l&c
February 22nd, 2024, 21:13
Hello, I wanted to ask when we can expect more videos from the beautiful athlete "Miss muscles 1"
Thanks for asking. Quite soon a new video will be out for sale. She tries to do 100 squats and 100 calf raises with a 25 kg heavier male friend. I hope to be able to edit next week.

markkk78
February 23rd, 2024, 12:13
That sounds very exciting. I look forward to it. Will definitely buy! Thanks

Athletic l&c
March 5th, 2024, 17:46
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33452/28749187/miss-strong-2-the-ultimate-strength-test

Miss Strong is back for the hardest, and most impressive, strength test I have ever seen. 100 piggyback squats and 100 calf raises! The expression, "rock hard muscles" is an understatement!

Expensive to make since I had to pay two models and travels but definitely worth it's price, I think. Please feel free to support my upcoming videos by buying this and my other videos. Thank you and enjoy!

(sorry, no gifs, please check preview. Any tip for an easy gif desktop program is gratefully accepted.)

markkk78
March 5th, 2024, 20:22
Wow!!!
Incredible performance!!! Please give us more of her. She is an amazing woman!
Thanks for this Vid!

avatex
April 4th, 2024, 09:26
Hello, your videos are awesome...
In future do you have plan to shoot video also in VR?

Thank you

Albert

Athletic l&c
April 7th, 2024, 16:34
Hello, your videos are awesome...
In future do you have plan to shoot video also in VR?

Thank you

Albert

Thanks for your positive comment and your question.For the moment I hav no plans for vr productions. Im happy if I can find any models at all

avatex
April 7th, 2024, 21:26
Thanks for your positive comment and your question.For the moment I hav no plans for vr productions. Im happy if I can find any models at all

I've tried the experience of VR videos and it's incredible...
I didn't think such an immersive level of realism could be achieved, which is why I asked you the question...
The first model who was a dancer was fantastic :)

Athletic l&c
April 19th, 2024, 19:46
I just uploaded a new video. Hopefully approved for sales in a couple of minutes.

Calf queen 1.
A young, strong contemporary dancer with big, strong calves and muscular thighs. Not so good lifting technique but no problem "muscle" him of the ground in several lifts. I hope you like it.