PDA

View Full Version : Where Did Everybody Go?

fairyplant77
September 29th, 2009, 07:57
It seems like this forum is not growing as fast as it once was. Any idea where everyone went? Did another forum spring-up or something?

Vodevil
September 29th, 2009, 08:09
I am still here.

webppl
September 29th, 2009, 09:29
i am still here too!!!

carrychris2009
September 29th, 2009, 10:59
I am still here [but i am not altogther there]:?:. LOL

goneju
September 29th, 2009, 11:39
I am very much here too. But I agree with your point that this forum is not growing as fast as we would have liked. Any ideas?

lifted
September 29th, 2009, 14:17
ah those good old times...the very first lifted forum was having over 1500 unique visits in a single day. there wasn't a youtube or anything similar then, so every single l&c clip was so hard to find and valuable for the community.

Vodevil
September 29th, 2009, 15:38
ah those good old times...the very first lifted forum was having over 1500 unique visits in a single day. there wasn't a youtube or anything similar then, so every single l&c clip was so hard to find and valuable for the community.

We were the only members at least couple of days. It was a unique feeling to watch how the community grew larger. I?m getting sentimental whenever I start to reminiscing the first foot steps of the forum. :blushing:

lifted
September 29th, 2009, 15:46
well said ahwala ;)

shanu
September 30th, 2009, 07:01
I think it has lot to do with clips/pics being easier to find. Now a lot of people reach VIPS, VIPOS and then just become free loaders. Just my opinion.

widley
September 30th, 2009, 07:36
I am still here too and patiently waiting for discussions to arise, but maybe I will have to get my finger out and contribute more to the forum on the wonderful subject of lift and carry, a great site.

rwlm
September 30th, 2009, 10:11
i'm still here.

spooter
September 30th, 2009, 10:25
I'm here..but unable to post attachments..i dont have permission

tragmich
September 30th, 2009, 18:49
It seems like this forum is not growing as fast as it once was. Any idea where everyone went? Did another forum spring-up or something?
Well, you have only 9 posts yourself...:rolleyes:

Nateliftee
September 30th, 2009, 20:13
Spongerobert and Aetzwave haven't posted in quite a while. I know that one of our best members Bond said he was never going to post here again sadly because he did not think his material (Cam Clips) were appreciated enough.:( Who else hasn't posted in at least a year that were good posters?

dendrin
September 30th, 2009, 21:25
I'm here..but unable to post attachments..i dont have permission

No one has permission its too much of a hit on the servers, so you have to post your stuff to 3rd party sites like imagevenue (for photos) and mediafire, savefile, etc for clips.

shanu
October 2nd, 2009, 13:12
Spongerobert and Aetzwave haven't posted in quite a while. I know that one of our best members Bond said he was never going to post here again sadly because he did not think his material (Cam Clips) were appreciated enough.:( Who else hasn't posted in at least a year that were good posters?

Katsaou?

Slevin
October 2nd, 2009, 19:47
I am still here.

I took a very long 6 weeks vacation back around July, and have not yet gotten back into the habbit of posting as much as I was.

It might pick up sometime soon again.

http://img1.jurko.net/2554.gif (http://avatars.jurko.net)Grand Master Slevinhttp://img1.jurko.net/2554.gif (http://avatars.jurko.net)

pqowieus2000
October 3rd, 2009, 11:47
i'm here but dont have time to post =\ .. i'm going to finish my last test for this ssemester next week, after that i promise to post many many new photos :)

snakeguy
October 3rd, 2009, 16:55
I am here too (sometimes... ). Mostly a lurker though. I do try to go through all topics of interest, but I am not actively seeking/digging/flipping through L&C as I once used to.
The reason for this ? I dont know, but I do feel that my interest in L&C has plain..dwindled..
Maybe giving it an extended break would work. Or my mind must be instructing me to shift from "theory" mode to a "practice" mode.

Wolfman
October 15th, 2009, 15:54
I have a sneaky feeling it might get busier soon, another certain forum does not seem to be working at the moment (for me anyway) so people will probably come back, and it will be popular here again!

Wolfman
October 17th, 2009, 07:36
I have a sneaky feeling it might get busier soon, another certain forum does not seem to be working at the moment (for me anyway) so people will probably come back, and it will be popular here again!

I was wrong, it works again, but it's a shame more people dont use this site. I have come to enjoy some of the interesting discussions here and hope it stays a busy community...

I'm going to look for something to contribute today, I must admit it has been a while since I searched for any l and c

SDS
October 19th, 2009, 15:04
Perhaps, the joining/vip upgrading rules can be relaxed a bit. It would be a shame if this site was losing potential contributers who give up before even trying.
Just a thought...

webppl
October 20th, 2009, 08:48
^agree

justpassingthru88
October 21st, 2009, 00:40
bah, nevermind.

perun ffcarries
October 21st, 2009, 09:16
Unfortunately, due to this f.....g crisis I have NO free time at all, not only for searching of a new stuff. I think that many members of the forum have the same problem. But I hope for the better future. :annoyed:

aloknath
October 22nd, 2009, 03:25
Unfortunately, due to this f.....g crisis I have NO free time at all, not only for searching of a new stuff. I think that many members of the forum have the same problem. But I hope for the better future. :annoyed:

If you mean the financial crisis, that is true for me also :(

perun ffcarries
October 22nd, 2009, 06:18
If you mean the financial crisis, that is true for me also :(

Yes, I mean f.....g financial crisis.:annoyed:

rwlm
November 29th, 2009, 10:15
Unfortunately, due to this f.....g crisis I have NO free time at all, not only for searching of a new stuff. I think that many members of the forum have the same problem. But I hope for the better future. :annoyed:agree, things are very tough at present,for eg. my electricity bill has gone from $450 to $75O DOLLARS EVERY 3-months, my mortage interest rates is now 7.25 per cent and going up, foxtel pay t.v. $100 per month, and worse still i was paying $80 for phone and internet, but upgraded thinking i was getting faster speed for approx same price. now i am paying $145 dollars that,i cant afford. i was getting 5gb-on peak, 10 gb- off peak, but upgraded to 45 gb-on peak and 100-gb off peak. i found out from my provider i am only using 5.9 gb on peak per month, but because i used .9 of gb over my original 5gb per month i am charge a extra $50, base fee is $60.my 2 year contract expires on april 13th next year -2010. been a customer for 7 years now but i will be terminating my contract when it expires. i also now work only 32 hours , mon, tues, thur, fri etc i am trying to work out a budget to survive.thats why i dont post new clips too much.

tallgirlfan
December 1st, 2009, 01:18
I think the problem maybe the financial crisis which is causing problems for women doing sessions, L&C websites, and L&C fans! I also think there used to be a-lot more L&C content in the past and now a-lot of the older sites have shut down and have had to revert to clips4sale. I just remember at the height of my L&C craze there used to be a whole lot of "free "content, especially pictures. I remember being part of a group with a 1000 great F/M pictures, now all gone. Later as i went through life, i came across some clips and vids. Nowadays no clips, no pictures, and many session women complaining about harsh economic times. I would purchase more clips if there were a more anonymous way of doing so( instead of using credit cards) which pisses me off because i would gladly donate money to these sites without it showing up on my credit statement or bank statement :hmm: :sneaky2:

I remember in my early high school years, lol, when i discovered the ONLINE WORLD of mixed wrestling, domination and came across a little L&C. I went old school and mailed in money for a great mixed wrestling tape with a few seconds of L&C! Only with me running to the mailbox everyday checking it before my parents and sneaking it in my house and watching it. Of course i couldn't hold on to it long because my parents used to occasionally clean my room. I also used credit cards once in my desperation for L&C but forgot to think about the bloody statement which luckily had a strange name to it so my parents didn't suspect anything.

This scares the crap out of me about the future of L&C! Especially the scarce F/M(clips and pics) I don't want to have to revert to hours and hours of finding random pics or going mixed wrestling sites and find 1 shoulder carry out of a thousand pins or leg squeezes. It would suck if future generations had the same feelings about L&C that we did but there were no sites or pics to compensate especially for people who have never been lifted their entire life.

aloknath
December 1st, 2009, 08:33
Actually, I think that in some ways the opposite is true. Back in the height of the L&C craze days there was a lot LESS free content if anything. I remember I used to look longingly at the few pics that were previews for L&C sites and tapes because back then I was in school and had no income. There was no youtube, no photo sites like webshots/myspace/flickr. The only way you could see L&C was through paid content or the occasional blurry picture from previews on those sites or wrestling sites (not to mention the 33.6 kbps speeds). The Yahoo groups were the only places where you could see any number of pictures.

Then came a period of a lot of free content out there just from normal people lifting each other and putting it in photosites or youtube. Not to mention the huge difference caused by broadband internet. I remember the days when finding four or five new lift pics a day used to make me so happy. Then in the new period, I could find twice that in one casual search on any one of the photo sites. In the height of the new period came our old forum where we used to have posted of 20, 30 new pictures a day.

Because of the ton of free content, the paid L&C content has dwindled, IMO.

Now the cycle is changing back. Privacy controls and the switch to Facebook for people's photo albums is reducing enormously the number of free random pics. Youtube is going more corporate and people are putting less clips up of themselves doing random things like wrestling and more of web shows and songs etc to get famous/start online trends. But in the meantime, the paid L&C scene has not recovered from the blow of that intermediate period. And I think a lot of people also lost their hardcore interest in L&C simply owing to the fact that it became so much more easier available in public venues. The same people who used to spend hours searching for a handful of pics (people including me!) now can't really be bothered with so much effort since a) its easier to find and b) many of us are older now and have more responsibilities and less time to be messing around looking for fetish material!

Mettalican5000
December 11th, 2009, 08:21
Well guys, i finally am coming back. these past few months have been really hectic with me transferring colleges, and pledging a fraternity. now that winter break is starting in a week, i will be sure to come here every single day and contribute and enjoy this beautiful website! NICE to be back!

Nateliftee
December 11th, 2009, 09:23
Well guys, i finally am coming back. these past few months have been really hectic with me transferring colleges, and pledging a fraternity. now that winter break is starting in a week, i will be sure to come here every single day and contribute and enjoy this beautiful website! NICE to be back!

Yeah! Rock On Metallican!:wallbash:(get it headbang):devil:

wangzan1234
December 13th, 2009, 03:27
I am still here

Slevin
December 13th, 2009, 06:56
I am still here

hahaha!! Well, it's a good thing that YOU are still here. What in the world would we do on this board without YOU

lilr1cky
February 8th, 2010, 10:42
I am back! :D