PDA

View Full Version : how to approach getting a girl to lift

lombok15
October 16th, 2009, 09:50
hi all,
does anyone have any ideas how i can get to the subject of getting a girl to lift me.
a friend of mine is same height as me but i think a lot stronger...how can i get her to lift me..she doesn't mind showing stregnth

cmcwmod
October 16th, 2009, 14:59
She sounds competitive.

If she for some reason has to use her strength - moving a box or playing a sport or so - say to her: Oh, you think you're strong?

She'll likely answer yes.

Then issue the challenge.

Try reading the stories from this forum to see how others have managed to get rides.

mark.johnson21
May 7th, 2010, 04:59
These all go for female friends and girlfriends:

1. Crack jokes about how she is weak - nothing too brutal of course, but just something tongue in cheek. Like if she's holding a back pack or trying to lift her books, or anything like that. If she's sensitive, she'll get offended. But if she's cool about it, she'll probably challenge you back that she's just as strong as you (assuming you and she are of similar height and proportions, or if she's bigger). Then you can say: "Oh you think you're stronger? Prove it! Lift me up."

2. Compliment her on her physique - particularly her muscles. Ask her how much she thinks she can lift. Then ask if she thinks she's strong enough to lift you up. Invariably she'll usually say yes. Then tell her to prove it because you want to see it.

3. Often it seems girls make jokes about beating up guys. You can easily turn those around and say: "Yeah right, I bet you're not even strong to pick me up." She'll take the bait.

4. Start by lifting her first. This might come out as creepy if you don't know her well, but if she's a friend, it shouldn't be a big deal. Can be done as easy as just looking her up and down until she says "What?" And you respond with: "I was just thinking if I'm strong enough to lift you onto my shoulders or not. Do you mind if I try?" She'll probably be cool with it in which case after you do it you say with a smile: "Haha, that was fun! Alright, my turn!" She won't necessarily take the bait, but she might.

5. You can make up a fake story like you saw a girl lifting a guy earlier and it blew your mind - "you didn't think girls had any muscle or strength at all." The girl might say: "Oh really?" At which point you say: "Yeah, must have been a fluke. Why, you think you're just as strong?" Again, easy to get her to take the bait.

6. You can ask her when the last time she had a piggyback ride was. Chances are she'll say it's been ages. So you respond with: "I kinda miss them - it's been awhile since I had one or gave one, but I always thought they were fun. You want one?" And then after she does say: "Okay, my turn!"

7. If somehow you get into a playful test of strength, start with an armwrestling match - then move onto lifting each other.

I dunno - there's tons of ways and lots of variations of the above.

aloknath
May 7th, 2010, 06:57
The main issue (besides the obvious creepiness factor) is always going to be that many many girls do not know their own strength and won't want to try because they're afraid of hurting themselves.

hud01
May 7th, 2010, 15:16
These all go for female friends and girlfriends:

1. Crack jokes about how she is weak - nothing too brutal of course, but just something tongue in cheek. Like if she's holding a back pack or trying to lift her books, or anything like that. If she's sensitive, she'll get offended. But if she's cool about it, she'll probably challenge you back that she's just as strong as you (assuming you and she are of similar height and proportions, or if she's bigger). Then you can say: "Oh you think you're stronger? Prove it! Lift me up."

2. Compliment her on her physique - particularly her muscles. Ask her how much she thinks she can lift. Then ask if she thinks she's strong enough to lift you up. Invariably she'll usually say yes. Then tell her to prove it because you want to see it.

3. Often it seems girls make jokes about beating up guys. You can easily turn those around and say: "Yeah right, I bet you're not even strong to pick me up." She'll take the bait.

4. Start by lifting her first. This might come out as creepy if you don't know her well, but if she's a friend, it shouldn't be a big deal. Can be done as easy as just looking her up and down until she says "What?" And you respond with: "I was just thinking if I'm strong enough to lift you onto my shoulders or not. Do you mind if I try?" She'll probably be cool with it in which case after you do it you say with a smile: "Haha, that was fun! Alright, my turn!" She won't necessarily take the bait, but she might.

5. You can make up a fake story like you saw a girl lifting a guy earlier and it blew your mind - "you didn't think girls had any muscle or strength at all." The girl might say: "Oh really?" At which point you say: "Yeah, must have been a fluke. Why, you think you're just as strong?" Again, easy to get her to take the bait.

6. You can ask her when the last time she had a piggyback ride was. Chances are she'll say it's been ages. So you respond with: "I kinda miss them - it's been awhile since I had one or gave one, but I always thought they were fun. You want one?" And then after she does say: "Okay, my turn!"

7. If somehow you get into a playful test of strength, start with an armwrestling match - then move onto lifting each other.

I dunno - there's tons of ways and lots of variations of the above.

I like these. Almost every girl I have dated has at one point or another wanted to show off how strong she was. I have received piggie back rides from many of them.

mark.johnson21
May 7th, 2010, 19:06
Agreed - if a girl does not know her own strength and is too afraid to try, then she's not going to lift you no matter what you do, in which case it makes no difference how you try. Not every girl wants to lift a guy even for fun once in awhile.

As for creepy - I don't think most of the suggestions come out as creepy - more just playful and fun. I think if your eyes bug out and a bulge forms in your shorts then yeah, it'll be creepy.

I think a more legitimate fear is hoping you don't get hard when she lifts you up. Especially if it's a piggyback ride because she'll know instantly.

aloknath
May 8th, 2010, 03:58
I think a more legitimate fear is hoping you don't get hard when she lifts you up. Especially if it's a piggyback ride because she'll know instantly.

If handled properly, the suggestions you made would probably not come off creepy. I just mean that generally speaking a guy asking a girl to lift him up might come off creepy.

And even worse than piggyback would probably be the OTS where the crotch is buried right into the lifter's shoulder!

mark.johnson21
May 8th, 2010, 04:08
Haha! Well, I would say a crotch lift would be worse, except she'd probably expect that given the contact.

Fireman's carries you basically have your crotch digging into her shoulder, and frontal straddles it's right in her bosom!

I think the absolute worst would be like a powerbomb thing where your crotch is basically right in her face. It would probably be more funny than anything, though.

Ninjabuddy
May 13th, 2010, 22:27
Your size also determines whether or not a girl will be willing to lift you. I'm a pretty small guy, so when I jokingly ask another girl for a piggy back ride, they usually oblige. As long as you play it off as a joke, the creepiness factor goes away and the girl will usually feel more comfortable. Also, don't expect a girl to give you anything else except a piggy back ride or a cradle. Cradles can be pulled off quite easily actually: all you have to do is start taking a few pictures with them, and then jokingly ask if you can take a picture with you in her arms. The more comfortable YOU make them feel about the situation, the more likely they are to lift you. That comfort can be obtained by playing everything off with good humor. It takes a little practice, but it's not too hard. :)

winniethebeer
May 14th, 2010, 01:05
thats quit believable Ninjabuddy :)

johnp
July 24th, 2010, 08:52
hi all,
does anyone have any ideas how i can get to the subject of getting a girl to lift me.
a friend of mine is same height as me but i think a lot stronger...how can i get her to lift me..she doesn't mind showing stregnth

I once dated a girl who spent a lot at the time at the gym, including weight training classes. At 5ft 5ins and about 145lbs, she was 2ins and 10lbs lighter than me. However I suspected that she was stronger than me and could carry me easily. I was desperate to play wrestle with her to test her strength and hopefully be lifted but I was frightened to discuss it with her in case she thought I was weird and it would put her off me.

One evening we had been been for a few drinks and when we we got back to my flat we were both in a really happy mood. She sat on the floor to watch TV. She was wearing a skimpy top and shorts which showed off her strong body and this got me aroused. Probably assisted by the alcohol, I decided this was my chance see how strong she was.

I kneeled in front of her and asked her to lie on her back. When she did this I sat on her and pushed her arms to the floor above her head. I teased her that she was a weak girl at my mercy and I would only let her up if she pleaded with me. Fortunately she took no offence at what I was doing and was giggling. I continued to tease her but started to feel disappointed that she made no effort to free herself.

She then asked me to kiss her, but as I leaned forward to do it, she suddenly pushed up with her arms and hips and I was thrown off her. Before I realised what was happening I was on my back with her pinnng me. Still giggling she teased me that she was now in control. I tried to push my hands up but she had me firmly pinned down and I could not move. She continued to tease me and I tried to say that I could easily throw her off me but I did not want to hurt her. She laughed and dared me to try. As much as I did try, she kept me firmly pinned down.

As my suspicions that she was stronger than me were realised, I felt aroused and a bit embarrassed at the same time. Although she was still laughing her looks suggested she was turned on as well. I decided to try something else and I managed to wrap my legs around her waist. I then tried to turn the tables and said that I was holding her down and I would not let her up. She was really up for the challenge now and she released my arms, put her arms around my back and pulled me up. She was now carrying me in a kneeling position, with my legs still around her waist.

I continued to tease her saying she still could not get up. What happened next really amazed me. She put one foot on the floor, and putting one hand on the sofa for support, she stood up holding me in a front straddle with my legs still around her waist. I told her how impressed I was and kissed her. She responded and held me for a long time as we kissed and chatted. She said she was surprised how easily she could lift me.

After this, we play wrestled and she carried me many other times. However I tried not to appear too keen and did not let her know off my love of l&c in case she was put off by it.

blanca12
March 29th, 2011, 08:26
The best idea is usually the simple one. I found those silly 'truth or dare' games to be especially useful. Girls seem to love this game and you can easily lure them into lifting you into a cradle or a front-lift as a forfeit. Just make a straight face (not that pervert look ;)) while making the challenge and there you go. Though in my case a girl herself wanted to lift me in a front-lift when I lost:tt1:.

faceplant53
May 3rd, 2011, 15:55
Getting a lift is pretty easy. The hard part, of course, is not getting a b*n*r when it happens. If it wasn't for this, we'd probably all be asking women for lifts all the time!

tallgirlfan
May 11th, 2011, 09:39
I wanted to know if any of you guys ever had a random girl on you met for a few moments at a bar, or school or walking on the street lift you?

To be honest i tried something of that sort with a stranger but would find it pretty hard convincing them to lift me, then i just jokingly changed the subject. From what i know its pretty hard to get a stranger to lift you, i can convince girls i know as friends but not hot girls i might pass by in the street without going through whole the tedious process of getting to know them then the lift. You have to get to know them first for them to even think about lifting you but still i fantasize about a day where i can get a lift from a girl who is total stranger :)

Liftluvver
May 12th, 2011, 13:51
Ummm...with all due respect tgfan, it could be a way to land yourself in jail!

tallgirlfan
May 17th, 2011, 07:42
Ummm...with all due respect tgfan, it could be a way to land yourself in jail!

Thanks for the advice, but I'm not forcing people to lift me just asking, in a playful nonchalant way. I guess many people could be offended but i doubt L&C could land someone in jail? I see couples doing L&C in public all the time, i decided to stop asking an get to know them better before doing so.

deanie83
May 17th, 2011, 10:01
Being 5"8 and fairy slim I'm quite short for a man. I work in a warehouse and a good way I've found out to get a piggyback ride is to pretend that I can't reach something high up. There's quite a lot of girls at my work so it's quite a good challenge! I've had a few so far and I've been there 10 months. What I do is try and reach a small box near where one of the girls are working that I know is just a bit to high for me to get. I then say to them, "how strong are you feeling today"? As they don't want to say Im not strong through probably being a bit embarassed the reply usually is "I'm always strong why!?" by this time there's usually a proud smile on their face so it's perfect timing to say "could u give me a piggyback because I can't reach this?" then as quick as a flash they stand on front of me, arms ready to catch me jumping on their back! Give them a compliment to make them feel good an everyones happy! One girl I did this with i thought I'd try another tactic and when she put me down i said "i can't believe you can carry me that's quite impressive" she said something like "I could carry you better than that!" she then gave me a piggyback about 20 yards down the aisle and back again! Amazing stuff

Mark G
September 12th, 2011, 10:44
hi all,

I've found that when some women comment on my buildand I tell them that people are always trying to lift me,always works. They say something like "I could lift you easily" If I debate the point they'll always prove it !

sabre
June 29th, 2018, 03:05
Yeah I have a similar problem. My thing is that I?m overweight so it?s espeixally embarrassing for me to remotely bring up a subject. But I?ve had ideas where I could somehow ask one as part of a game or lose a bet or something, but i wish there were better, more subtle ways. The showing of strength one isn?t as applicable to me I think because I?m not necessarily slim where they?d be comfortable doing that. Tips?

phoneman
June 29th, 2018, 13:43
Yeah I have a similar problem. My thing is that I?m overweight so it?s espeixally embarrassing for me to remotely bring up a subject. But I?ve had ideas where I could somehow ask one as part of a game or lose a bet or something, but i wish there were better, more subtle ways. The showing of strength one isn?t as applicable to me I think because I?m not necessarily slim where they?d be comfortable doing that. Tips?

I just wanted to thank you for using the existing thread, instead of starting a new one for the same subject. Many new member start new threads for no reason, so thanks for not doing that.

Dylan91
July 13th, 2023, 11:00
I need help with that too. I'm about to try something. And I' not sure if I should
Maybe some of you guys could help me.

In a few weeks I will visit my cousin. She is somehow a longterm crush of mine.
Even when I was much younger I started fantasizing about her. I know she's daughter of friend of my family. To speak clear. She has to me the perfect shapes to be a girl to get a piggyback ride from. Naturally broader shoulders, nice brownie teint, not small,.. And somehow I imagine it could look like a quite innocent thing when I have good plan / context in which it would happen:
Ok my plan is... I made a card game with challenges. A lot of different, funny challenges to laugh. And one is to give a piggyback ride. If she pulls the card
she has to do it. That's the rule. Of course when I see she doesn't pull the card will sabotage the game and do cheating so she has definitely to do it.:whistle: Do you think this would be be too weird? Do you think I better let it be cause it comes off too weird / creepy / inappropriate?
Or do you think I should add or remove anything so it would appear more innocent? I'm grateful for any ideas. What do you think of the approach? If you guys say I shouldn't do it I won't do it. I guess then it's a bad idea.