The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old December 2nd, 2013, 19:53   #31
Mike
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
303 Total

Hey Dave. Thanks for uploading all the preview of all you your video. You are the best. But you miss one video. I remember one video with one beautiful young petite blonde/light bown hair girl, that video seams the best looking the preview years ago. Do you remember? Can you post it? Thanks.

Also is a great news that probably you do a new video with the user Ganju. Let us know.

Last edited by Mike; December 2nd, 2013 at 20:06.
Old December 2nd, 2013, 23:31   #32
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

It's funny, because as almost always happens, I uploaded 33 videos, and the first two comments (yours and one by email) that I received were about videos that I did not upload

Unfortunately, I won't be able to upload that video you are referring to because I can not find the model release in my files. I won't publicize anything if I cannot support it with a model release for liability reasons. Sorry to disappoint you on that one.

Hopefully you'll find another you enjoy, and perhaps Ganju and I will collaborate on something soon, although I'll wait to hear from him before we see if it makes sense for us to go forward.

Thanks!
Dave
Old December 2nd, 2013, 23:37   #33
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
It's funny, because as almost always happens, I uploaded 33 videos, and the first two comments (yours and one by email) that I received were about videos that I did not upload

Unfortunately, I won't be able to upload that video you are referring to because I can not find the model release in my files. I won't publicize anything if I cannot support it with a model release for liability reasons. Sorry to disappoint you on that one.

Hopefully you'll find another you enjoy, and perhaps Ganju and I will collaborate on something soon, although I'll wait to hear from him before we see if it makes sense for us to go forward.

Thanks!
Dave
Hi Dave.
I did not send any e-mail. Trust me I only ask you this question in this forum. However I write you an e-mail right now to ask more information about the videos.
Old December 2nd, 2013, 23:38   #34
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

I know you did not send an email. I meant that you asked about one video in this forum, and someone else emailed me about another video that I didn't put up either.
Old December 2nd, 2013, 23:45   #35
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
I know you did not send an email. I meant that you asked about one video in this forum, and someone else emailed me about another video that I didn't put up either.
Yes. I had understood, but I wanted to clarify howsoever

Last edited by Mike; December 2nd, 2013 at 23:53.
Old December 3rd, 2013, 03:16   #36
goneju

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Hi Gangu,

Shoot me an email with what you are proposing. My email is: dave meisters fitness babes at gmail dot com (obviously, no spaces and use the @ and . symbols)

I have sent you mail. You can check and reply.

Old March 1st, 2014, 18:22   #37
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

14 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default StrongGirlz.Com

Hi all,

I've decided to create a new site, StrongGirlz.Com which currently houses some of my old videos which appeared on Davemeister and CollegeMuscleMag. If you would like to purchase these videos, you can do so right now. Many more will be added, and before people start asking, I am considering doing some new productions in the coming year, if it appears that there is reasonable support to do so. So, check out the site, purchase some videos and enjoy!

The site is brand new. If there are any bugs, I will address them as needed, but it appears everything is working properly from my diagnostic tests.

Thanks,
Davemeister
www.stronggirlz.com
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (March 11th, 2014), JLH (March 7th, 2014), dendrin (March 5th, 2014), Coolbeans (March 4th, 2014), john_smith_1965 (March 4th, 2014), strut170222 (March 3rd, 2014), eva40138 (March 3rd, 2014), (March 2nd, 2014), Mike (March 2nd, 2014), Ninjabuddy (March 2nd, 2014), bravesirrobin (March 1st, 2014), Snowstormbanana (March 1st, 2014), Golla (March 1st, 2014), 5supermb (March 1st, 2014)
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:31   #38
strut170222
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
798 Total

You have my support. I would be open to help fund a project or two with the right talent. We could use a producer who is also a L&C fan and keeps us thriving in this digital age.

I believe you mentioned that you had some connection to liftnandcarrying. What do you think of the liftandcarrying segment with Vindra and Birdie? Watch how Vindra cradle carries Birdie and the things she does while remaining in the cradle carry (leg straight out to side, squat, leg poses). It's been done perhaps twice in other L&C productions. There is a "wow" factor in that Vindra segment and tests the limits of L&C abilities. I think it also epitomizes the term "stronggirlz."

Most of the girls from liftnandcarrying were capable of replicating Vindra but they had no direction. You can tell a few are trained dancers. Most of the lift and carry produced is just girls standing like robots. So much unused/untapped potential. With that said, the talent was/is no doubt one of the best I've seen.

Marika from Special Interests is one of my favorite L&C talents because would gracefully do dancer pose lifts, showing legs, flexing calves, on toes, one foot etc while lifting, and made L&C fun. Rhetorical, why aren't any producers incorporating posing with L&C? Nobody is really doing it even though we see posing videos with athletic women produced all the time.

You're scene with Chelsea is one of the best L&C vids I've watched. For those looking to order, I would highly recommend that video. The ease with which she cradle carries Dave is something. Hot girl and strong can't beat it. Perhaps she might have been able to do some of the athletic lifts in the Vindra vid. That would be amazing to watch.

Just floating ideas. Again, you have my support.

Last edited by strut170222; March 3rd, 2014 at 08:01.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (November 29th, 2016)
Old March 3rd, 2014, 16:45   #39
EZ
STANDARD

0 For This Post
57 Total

Quote:
Hi all,

I've decided to create a new site, StrongGirlz.Com which currently houses some of my old videos which appeared on Davemeister and CollegeMuscleMag. If you would like to purchase these videos, you can do so right now. Many more will be added, and before people start asking, I am considering doing some new productions in the coming year, if it appears that there is reasonable support to do so. So, check out the site, purchase some videos and enjoy!

The site is brand new. If there are any bugs, I will address them as needed, but it appears everything is working properly from my diagnostic tests.

Thanks,
Davemeister
www.stronggirlz.com
I really appreciate how you post exactly what to expect from each video; type of lifts included and of who (f/f or f/m). Thanks!
Old March 9th, 2014, 09:37   #40
forevernate28
VIP

0 For This Post
208 Total

Quote:
Hi all,

Thanks,
Davemeister
www.stronggirlz.com
Hey Dave, if I have a question about possibly purchasing a video I remember from your old site, is it alright to email you at the email on your website? Let me know. Thanks!

-Nate