The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old July 6th, 2011, 03:53   #31
allffcradles
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,154 Total

Wow I had no idea you're on this forum! I remember people talking about how there aren't any females here and I just learnt we have you You're very talented and you're pretty hot! Just having a browse on your sight, think I'll sleep happy
Old July 6th, 2011, 05:28   #32
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

I think there are a couple of producers on the site that are female... of course I am in some of my own videos as well, which is fun for me.... It's a good work out too.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21308

Last edited by girlfights; July 6th, 2011 at 05:31.
Old July 6th, 2011, 17:25   #33
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Hi girlfights!
why you dont do gonzo female lift male video?
Old July 6th, 2011, 18:05   #34
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

Funny you should mention that.. because when I was scanning the crowd for skinny girls, I saw a few skinny guys, but they were in a group and were not americans, so I did not want to embarrass the guy in front of his friends...

I think doing it with guys would be harder actually, only because girls are not supposed to be stronger than guys in societal norms.. I could put up a casting call for skinny male models, but i am 1 for 6 in getting them to show up.. they cancel left and right on me... If I see a likely one in kentucky when I film again, I will... but don't be surprised if he wants to be masked,... but hey, can't hurt to ask.. so I will

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21308
Old July 6th, 2011, 18:32   #35
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Ok! Good news!
Old July 6th, 2011, 18:46   #36
Lifter
VIPOS

2 For This Post
366 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfights View Post
Funny you should mention that.. because when I was scanning the crowd for skinny girls, I saw a few skinny guys, but they were in a group and were not americans, so I did not want to embarrass the guy in front of his friends...

I think doing it with guys would be harder actually, only because girls are not supposed to be stronger than guys in societal norms.. I could put up a casting call for skinny male models, but i am 1 for 6 in getting them to show up.. they cancel left and right on me... If I see a likely one in kentucky when I film again, I will... but don't be surprised if he wants to be masked,... but hey, can't hurt to ask.. so I will
Just please don't mix FF videos with the other stuff. Some of us only like FF.
Cheers
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (July 6th, 2011), EZ (July 6th, 2011)
Old July 6th, 2011, 20:37   #37
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,154 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Cheers
I second that, at the risk of not being open minded I have much disdain for FM lifts and am sick of how often it spills into the FF section. I question any man's masculinity that are into FM activity, seems a lot of members here are more interested in the lifter than the liftee for some reason

Anyway girlfights, am curious, do you like to carry girls more than be carried by them?
Old July 6th, 2011, 20:52   #38
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
446 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post
I second that, at the risk of not being open minded I have much disdain for FM lifts and am sick of how often it spills into the FF section. I question any man's masculinity that are into FM activity, seems a lot of members here are more interested in the lifter than the liftee for some reason

Anyway girlfights, am curious, do you like to carry girls more than be carried by them?
Come on, man, even I'm exclusively into FF lifts but can we not throw slurs at people who have a different variation of the fetish? We should be way past that kind of thing at this point. It's no different from someone outside the community calling us freaks.
Old July 6th, 2011, 21:15   #39
EZ
STANDARD

0 For This Post
57 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Cheers
X2.

I agree, please keep the 2 separate.
Old July 6th, 2011, 21:38   #40
EZ
STANDARD

1 For This Post
57 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post

While I can relate to your dislike of FM scenes (at least when its the male being lifted), you still have to be respectful to those that do like such scenes.

Sex is about the dominant/submissive relationship. Those that like the lifter more than the liftee are probably those that prefer to be the submissive in their relationship. Simple as that.

As for the whole F/M thing, I myself am as much a fan of males lifting females as I am females lifting other females. Having a male lift a female over their shoulders makes it easier for me to envision myself in that scenario while the advantage to f/f lifts is the possibility of watching each other switch roles. But other than that, all that really matters to me is the ability of the lifter. As long as they can carry the liftee with the proper skills I am a happy camper.

Last edited by EZ; July 6th, 2011 at 22:44.
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (July 9th, 2011)