dp
Administrator
The VIP Gatekeeper

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
5,408 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickmeup9 View Post
i have a suggestion for these rankings, and i apologize if this is the wrong place for me to comment (if so, just delete). but it would help a lot if you could distinguish between clips and pictures for each of these links. i think the top 10 could be very useful, but personally I'm only interested in videos (the pictures take way too long to load, especially if I'm on my phone).

so maybe it could be like top 5 pics and top 5 clips. or you could keep exactly as is but put a * at the end of it if its a clip. something like that.

just a suggestion
It is a good suggestion, and something I wish we could do. The reason we don't do it is because videos and pictures are not separated into different forums like the F/F - F/M split.

In theory we could do it by listing all threads for pictures and video, but threads come and go, so it would be a hassle to maintain it. Every month, I would have check for new threads in all the different forums and put them in the right category. That's too much manual labor for me. Sorry.