Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old October 16th, 2010, 20:18   #1
daller300dk
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
2 Total
Default Stories from lifted?

Any way to get the stories from the story thread on lifted.makeforum? I've written some that I'd love to revisit. And there were a great story about a guy getting lifted all through an evening with a bunch of younger girls.
Old October 17th, 2010, 08:12   #2
helomelo
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
194 Total

Maybe try www.archive.org/ ?
Old October 17th, 2010, 16:56   #3
phoneman
Administrator

1 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by daller3000dk View Post
Any way to get the stories from the story thread on lifted.makeforum? I've written some that I'd love to revisit. And there were a great story about a guy getting lifted all through an evening with a bunch of younger girls.
You may be referring to a story by Slevin about a group of gymnasts and a college soccer player who came over to tudor one of the girls. Is that the one?
Who Said Thanks:
webppl (October 17th, 2010)
Old October 17th, 2010, 19:31   #4
webppl
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
960 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
You may be referring to a story by Slevin about a group of gymnasts and a college soccer player who came over to tudor one of the girls. Is that the one?
I am also looking for that story. Anybody has it?
Old October 17th, 2010, 19:43   #5
daller300dk
STANDARD

0 For This Post
2 Total

Quote:
Yes!

If you have it, please send it to daller3000*hotmail.com
Old October 22nd, 2010, 15:52   #6
webppl
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
960 Total

Quote:
Do you have the story phoneman? If you do, please post it!
Old November 3rd, 2010, 04:41   #7
shaneomacfan1
VIP

0 For This Post
82 Total

Yeah, there were some great stories over there, my favorite author was try2lc, because he had my favorite kind of stories, where small women lifted and carried much, much bigger men like nothing. I wish there was a way to find out where that guy is and if he's writing anymore, that guy had tons of talent. Not that the writers who came over don't but he wrote the kind of stories that seemingly nobody here does.
Old November 4th, 2010, 10:52   #8
webppl
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
960 Total

dallar3000dk, Did you find a way to retrieve the stories?
Old November 4th, 2010, 14:35   #9
daller300dk
STANDARD

0 For This Post
2 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by webppl View Post
dallar3000dk, Did you find a way to retrieve the stories?
Nope. Still waiting, hoping.
Old November 5th, 2010, 00:20   #10
phoneman
Administrator

4 For This Post
3,073 Total
Default With all credit to Slevin - part 1 of 2

Slevin if you see this post, I hope that you do not mind that I resposted your excellent story.

Slevin Mar 2, 2007

It was a late Friday afternoon as a college soccer game had just finished one of the most grueling games of his life. It was a home game on campus, and it went the full 90 minutes of regulation tied at, plus the full 30 minutes of overtime before ending up in a 0-0 draw. And nobody had taken this result quite as hard as the home team?s star player Ken, who at 5?9? 160lbs, was quite an amazing athlete, being the teams leading scorer and MVP played in every second for his home team, and just wanted to go back to his dorm room to be alone..

After the post-game locker room talk, as Ken was leaving to walk back to his dorm room, a teammate inquired, ?Yo Ken, party at my place tonight, alright,? to which Ken replied, ?Um, more like SLEEP at my place tonight.? Ken obviously was both tired, and pissed off from the team?s performance, and just wanted some sleep.

As soon as Ken got back in his dorm, he took the longest shower of his life. As he was lost in the relief from the hot water hitting his worn and tired body, he heard his telephone ring, and that immediately shook him out from his trance. ?Oh come on!? he said to himself. He was not about to answer ANY calls, but as for the phone, it continued to ring 9 times before stopping. Once out of the shower, he got into bed, and as he was getting into his deep state of sleep, the phone started to ring again. ?You have got to be kidding me!? Thinking it was just his stupid teammates trying to get him to come out and drink, Ken was just going to answer phone, tell them to shut up, and then go back to sleep, and be done with it. So he picked up the phone and as he was about to talk, he heard a young girl?s voice say, ?Hi Ken, it?s me, Brenda!?

You see, Ken was quite an honor student too at his college, and he was trying to also tack on a number of good deeds so that he could look good for when he was finished with college and ready for the real world, in case he could not quite make a living playing soccer professionally. One of those things was tutoring the area high school students, and Brenda, a 16 year old , was one of them.

?Oh hey, what?s up? Ken replied.
?Ken, I, um, kind of need help with some math problems, if you wouldn?t mind??
?On a Friday night??
?Oh no, if it is too much trouble, you don?t have to, I was just??

Ken being the nice guy that he was gave in, ?No ok, I?ll be over soon?.

?Are you sure? I mean you still know where I live right?? she replied

?Yeah it?s cool?. .. and as Ken hung up the phone he yelled the F word. Ken threw on his favorite Hugo Boss jeans, a white soccer T-shirt, and black dress boots, and left his dorm, went into his black Honda Accord, and began to drive over. It only took about 5 minutes for Ken to get to the house where she lived. Brenda came from a rather wealthy family, and so the driveway was long, and it led to a fairly nice sized house, completely surrounded by woods, and so it was a nice place for any family who wanted optimal privacy. He pulled into the drive way, turned off the car and said, ?Alright, I?m going to get this done, so I can just go back to sleep.?Part II

Ken went up to the front door and rang the doorbell, and there Brenda answered the door, and there stood before him a very pretty young girl, wearing only sky blue athletic shorts and a white tank top, with her light blonde hair in a ponytail. Ken knew she was an elite gymnast, and so he had to do his best to play off the fact that he was kind of amazed by her physique. Being a gymnasts, she was of course short at 5?2?, and her skin was tan and smooth from head down to her feet, with a broad upper body, flat stomach, and all the way down to some of the most impressive thighs and calves Ken had ever seen up close in person. Ken would even admit that they probably would make his soccer-legs look not so impressive at all, and the thought did actually cross his mind that it was a good thing he decided to wear long jeans. She also was maturing nicely in the chest area for a 16 year old.

Nevertheless, Ken realized this was a young 16 year-old, and he was an older college super-athlete, so anyone watching would have thought that this amazing marvel of a girl did not phase this soccer stud.

?Ken!? cried Brenda, ?Thank you so much for coming, it is so great to see you! Come on in!?, And as Ken stepped in, he immediately noticed that there were two other very nice-looking athletic young girls in the family room, chatting it up, having a ball, all wearing similar things as Brenda, short, t-shirts, no shoes.

?Do you have friends over?? Ken asked.

Brenda replied, ?Yeah, we are kind of like having a slumber party with some of my gymnastics teammates, my parents are out of town, so I figured why not ya know? Oh but don?t worry, you can leave your shoes on, they are hot, how much did they cost ya??

Ken replied, ?Around 200 dollars. But that?s not the point. You invited me over here to help you with your homework, and it doesn?t quite look like that?s what we are doing here, and besides, I had a really tough and tiring soccer game today, and I could have just gone to sleep, but I came over here to help you with some math, even though it IS Friday night, I should have figured something wasn?t right??

Brenda completely ignored everything Ken said to her and announced, ?Hey girls, he?s here! I told ya I?d get him to come! Everyone say Hey Ken!? And they all did so with excitement, and overwhelmed him with a nice loud girly greeting.

And Ken was now very confused, but he replied anyways, ?Um, hi??

All the girls laughed, making random comments, ?Ha-ha?, ?He?s sooo cute, isn?t he??

Ken then politely said, ?I don?t know what?s going on here, and I don?t want to be mean, but this kind of isn?t what I had planned for tonight, and I really am tired, so I?m just gonna take off if that?s alright?

?Awww!? ?Come on!? ?You just got here Ken!? cried one of the girls.

Brenda said, ?I?m sorry Ken, I forgot that I haven?t introduced you yet to my friends Misty, and Laura. And there?s also Jenny, she?s upstairs washing up, you?ll meet her shortly.

Misty, was a 5?1? with brown curly hair , with round pretty brown eyes to match, was wearing and Laura, a 5?3? girl of Asian decent with long black hair, both wearing shorts so that Ken could see that they too had amazing athletic legs.. Like Brenda, both also had amazing gymnast physiques, both 15, and both very pretty, with nicely developing breasts for their age. Again, Ken, despite being in the presence of 3 very pretty, yet younger, fit girls, still played it off. He knew he had to, because no way could he, a 21 year old, macho, accomplished soccer player, give ANY idea that he liked what he saw, even though in the back of his mind, he did.

?No seriously, I gotta go girls. Besides, you are all WAY too young for me to be hanging out with, I mean, it just wouldn?t be right I guess, no offense against you three, you are all very pretty for your age, but you gotta understand that I?m 21, and that?s not old, but for you it is, and so there for I?m out, see ya.?

Part III

But little did Ken know, he wasn?t going anywhere soon. He felt two arms wrap around his midsection tight from behind, really taking him by surprise. ?Agh,? gasped Ken, as he looked and saw two smooth tan arms wrapped, feeling himself pulled in close compressed against the firm body of whoever now had him. Immediately after, Ken started to notice the grip around him start to pull, up and before he knew it, his 200 dollar dress shoes, were no longer in contact with the floor, because his body was now suspended in air, and when he stopped elevating, his feet were now about a whole 12 inches off the ground, as his lean, athletic 5?9? 160 pound physique was now suspended helplessly in the air. As he looked down, he noticed that his legs where dangling in front of another pair legs, apparently belonging to that of a female. He noticed they were smooth, and like the other girls, thick and muscular, except longer suggesting that this one was significantly taller. There were also nicely tanned all the way down. Reality really sunk in with ken when he noticed that the feet were not too big for someone of this size and well cared for, suggesting a girl, and the toenails were painted dark red, also suggesting the same thing. The girl holding him then spoke in a very sweet, innocent girl?s voice. ?Are you really out?? Ken then just about melted inside, his heart was racing a mile a minute, and he had no idea what to do! Immediately Brenda, Misty and Laura all had a great big laugh, and Laura said, ?Awwww!! How cute!? And again the laughter continued.
Brenda then chimed in. ?Ken, meet my other friend Jenny,? as the laughter escalated. Jenny, who was a young drop dead bombshell like the rest of the girls, with long straight jet-black hair, was also a gymnast. The only difference with this girl is that she was no shortie, for she was a full 6?1? in height, and her physique was just as proportionate as the other three girls, making her one hell of a girl. She outweighed even Ken by about 20 pounds, making her a 180-pounder.

Jenny then started to sway Ken from side, rotating her trunk, causing Ken to shift side to side as well, covering 180 degrees, facing right of Jenny, and then being whipped over to face the left of Jenny and back to the right. This went on for about a half-minute as Jenny cried, ?Wheeee!! See how much fun new friends can be Kenny?? And the girls laugher continued. Jenny then spun a few circles with Ken, and he began to feel a little dizzy?

And then Ken, now very embarrassed said, ?Alright, alright, it?s fun, it?s fun, can I just leave now?? Jenny stopped, and immediately the room seemed to start spinning for Ken, still suspended in the tight grip from behind.

?What do you girls think? Should I let him down so that he can go home?? Jenny asked, to which Brenda replied, ?Ummmmmm, No!..Hehe?

?Sorry Kenny?, said Jenny, ?The lady of the house has the final say!? Just then Ken started seeing straight again and immediately started to undo the tight grip with his hands, and when that was no use, he began to shake his legs, as Jenny kept him in her grip effortlessly, as she tightened her grip even more.

?What?s the matter stud? You are going to let a 15 year old girl handle you like that?, joked the brown-haired Misty

?She?s 15!??, yelled Ken as he stopped struggling, ?My God, what?s going on, who are you??

With that Jenny then maneuvered Ken in her arms, as she still held him up, positioning him so that he was now rotated all the way around now facing Jenny, being able to look down and for the first time, to look at the very young and pretty face of the girl who now had him in a front bear hug lift. ?Hi Kenny!? Jenny said in a cute voice, ?Brenda told me all about you, and I just had to see for myself!? And with that Jenny then shifted Ken?s body up, so that his legs were now straddled around her midsection, and she had only her lft arm under his butt to support him. Ken was now speechless, but stating to get turned on by the sweet twinkle in Jenny?s eye. With her free hand, she reached up around the back of Ken?s head and pulled it close to her face, and she gave him a nice innocent little peck on the cheek, as the other three girls showed their appreciation of how cute they thought it was by saying, ?Awwwwww!!?,

?Aren?t you a bit tall for a gymnast, and for a 15?? Ken asked.
?Nope!? said Brenda, ?That?s why we call her the powerhouse of our team!?
With that Ken started to get a bit aroused by this girl, being caught in the moment, but soon snapped right out of it, thinking how wrong it was. He thought that no way should he ever be turned on by a 15 year old for crying out loud. But it was too late, because Jenny could feel with her abdomen exactly how much Ken liked what was happening, even though he tried like hell not to.

?Guess what girls?? Jenny said, ?I think Kenny likes this very much!?
And the Misty replied, ?Awww. Hehe, Really? I want to try!?
Laura chimed in, ?No, let me hold that hottie!
Brenda then said, ?Girls, he?s hanging with us tonight, so there will be plenty of him to go around!?

?N, n no!?, Ken stammered back, ?I don?t like it, really I don?t. And I really gotta go now. Come on let me down will ya? This is getting way out of hand?
For the first time in his life, Ken didn?t feel like the hot-shot, superior athlete that he always felt like. In the soccer, he dominated pretty much every guy he played against. But he had no idea that an elite female gymnast could have his number like this. He had now been suspended for easily for about 3 minutes, and was wondering now when he would ever get to be back on the ground again.

Jenny?s replied, ?Kenny, look. I want you to be happy and all, I really do. And I would put you down, except the other girls haven?t gotten their turn yet too, and they said they want to, and they have been my teammates and friends for a long time, and even though you are cute, I just met you, so friends come first, ok baby? And besides, your little buddy tells me that you do like it, so I think I?m going to do you a favor as well!?

?Yeah Ken,? added Laura, ?And besides, we don?t get to have this much fun with guys too much anyways, because our gymnastics coach is pretty strict, and advises us not to get too serious with any guys, and we think that is just crazy!?

Ken was speechless. At that, Misty (5?1?, 115 pound brunette) stood up and trotted over in excitement over saying with excitement, ?Ok I want to hold him now!?
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (September 25th, 2023), kastanie26 (January 29th, 2011), webppl (November 8th, 2010), Nateliftee (November 5th, 2010)