![]() |
|
|
|
#481 |
|
STANDARD
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 5
: 0 For This Post 0 Total |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#482 |
|
STANDARD
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Traverse Town
Posts: 10
: 0 For This Post 13 Total |
I've been following this thread for a while now and am glad it's here. I'm not sure where my love of riding girls/women came from (mostly piggyback but I've always wanted to try a shoulder ride or horsey/pony ride). I got a few piggyback rides in High school but I'm not sure if that's where it came from or not. Here's a few early memories.
First I remember wrestling with my female cousin (who's a year older than me and currently a beautiful adult) when I was 7. I won by riding on her back and I recall liking the experience. I also remember seeing either the cover or poster for a movie called 'The Bounty Hunter" and being turned on by it. It involved a man (Gerald Butler) sitting/riding on this woman's (Jennifer Aniston) back. It looked so inviting to me and I wanted to try something like that afterwards. I still have no interest in actually watching said movie. My favorite Piggyback ride during high school was from a beautiful cheerleader (she was a grade above me) while taking out trash in a science class. Sadly I haven't had a L&C/Ride since College and am getting older now. |
|
|
|
|
|
#483 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 2
: 0 For This Post 0 Total |
It must have been when I was 5, in kindergarten. I remember a little girl who got down on all fours to pick up something that had fallen on the floor under a table. Another boy took advantage of the situation and climbed on top of her. I thought she would collapse under his weight, but she held on for a few seconds until she pushed him off. I think that’s when I started to discover this strange fetish.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|